Pierced Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited and waited, but it wasn't coming. Evidently he was having the same issue, since he hadn't started either. She jerked her head towards him and pointed down. He shook his head and pointed at is erection. Right, he couldn't go until it subsided. They were going to be here for a while.

* * *

Michael's knees were getting sore, and there was no sign that she was about to go. But she kept squirming around as if she had to go. The sensations were enough to keep him fully erect, and thus making it unable for him to go. He pulled himself up slightly with the hand rails to relieve the pressure on his knees.

Suddenly Michael felt the head of his cock grow warm as water rushed around it before splashing into the toilet. The stream was more intense than he expected and looked down in surprise. He could see a good deal of the stream bouncing off the head of his cock. He watched in fascination as she let loose. His fascination quickly turned to disgust as he realized that wasn't water that was splashing on him, but urine.

* * *

Jana felt her pee splashing onto her thighs as it made its way around his cock. She knew she would be embarrassed as soon as the euphoria of finally being able to pee waned. Eventually she finished and looked around for something to wipe with, but there was nothing in the bathroom, not even a towel.

She started to wonder what could be worse than having her pee drying on her legs, when she found out. She felt a strong stream hitting the opening of her sex and realized that he was starting to pee. She bore down, trying to make sure as little as possible got into her. This was so gross!

* * *

They were done peeing, and in spite of using the toilet, they were both covered in urine. They immediately started getting up and reaching for the shower. Fortunately for them, the shower was the only thing that worked as it should. The shower head even put out a wide enough spray that they could both stand under it. The difficulty was that neither could wash the part of their body that felt the most despoiled by the events of the previous few minutes.

Jana and Mike stood as far away from each other as they could. They both felt that the other had violated them. It was bad enough to be bound to a stranger at the genitals, quite another for them to pee on you. Part of them realized that it was irrational to think that way, but they couldn't help it.

Mike started funneling water with his hands to aim it at his penis. There didn't seem to be any soap, but he figured if enough water flowed over his penis, it would start feeling clean. Jana noticed what he was doing and started doing the same. She could just get the stream of water to splash on her clit, but not with enough pressure or regularity to get her off.

They both cleaned themselves off as best they could, but neither offered to help the other. Suddenly the water turned off, leaving them both dripping, and not quite feeling clean. Mike tried the handle, but it wouldn't turn. They looked at each other with resignation. A feeling that only got worse when they remembered there were no towels.

* * *

"It has been nearly a full day."

"And yet they haven't learned."

"What's next?"

"They sleep. Although we will have to disconnect them, since there have been accidents during the sleep phase."

"No sedatives?"

"A mild sedative after they fall asleep and another dose right before we reconnect them."

"What if they wake up?"

"We'll be monitoring them. They need authentic sleep. They have been unable to dream, except for nights after instructions."

"Do the dreams help?"

"They are necessary."

* * *

Mike and Jana spent the rest of day in much the same way. They were leery of drinking any more, both because of the aphrodisiac and because they would have to pee again. But they did drink sparingly, and spent a good deal of time in the odd chair.

As the day wore on, they stopped looking at each other. They looked at the furniture in the room, at the ceiling, anything except at each other. They were still ashamed about the earlier bathroom visit.

Jana started nodding off as they sat in the chair. Her mind started to form dreams, but before she could figure out if she was running towards something or away from something, she jerked awake. Rather she was tugged awake as Mike's cock shrank and pulled at her labia.

Mike and Jana shared a glance, and Mike nodded his head toward the bedroom. With a bit more grace than the first time, they managed to climb off the chair. They hobbled toward the bedroom, hands on each other's waists for balance.

Getting into bed proved a challenge. They tried a variety of methods, but none of them worked without risking tearing out someone's piercing or dislocating a leg. Finally, in frustration, Mike picked Jana up by the hips. Jana wrapped her legs around him, and he sat backwards onto the bed. It was then a matter of lying back and scrambling backwards.

As Jana lay there on top of Mike, she asked by way of gestures if they should turn on their sides. Mike thought about it, but he feared trying to roll away from her as they slept. He shook his head and gestured that he was okay. Jana shrugged and tried to get comfortable. Sleeping on top of someone else after sex could be nice, but it always made her hips hurt.

Eventually they both got comfortable enough to start to drift off to sleep. They were comfortable enough that they didn't notice the faint hissing sound.

* * *

Jana dreamt she was back in school. She had never been a great student, but she was disciplined and put in her time studying. But in her dream she was unprepared. She ran from classroom to classroom trying to find her exam. She couldn't even remember what class she was trying to find, or what the exam was supposed to be on.

The worst part was she has the nagging feeling that she wasn't the only one who would fail if she didn't do well on the exam.

* * *

Michael found himself on a rollercoaster. He could hear the clicking of the drive belt as it carried him higher and higher into the air. The clicking kept going, growing louder and louder. No matter how long the clicking lasted, the car just wouldn't get to the top of the hill.

His palms started to sweat, and he looked around to check the car's progress. The ground was impossibly far away, and other cars stretch behind him for a seeming eternity. All of them were empty, but he felt like there was a presence in each one. Someone he has let down. He realized he wasn't entirely alone, there was someone sitting next to him.

He turned to look, but at that moment the car crested the hill. He looked down on a terrifying drop. His car dangled over the precipice as the long line of cars behind him kept the train balanced. He tried to climb backwards, and found himself crying, "Sorry!" But the presences behind him pushed him forward and down...

* * *

Michael woke with a gasp. He tried to sit up but found that someone was lying on top of him. He was just about to push the woman off when the events of the previous day came flooding back to him. He still couldn't believe that someone had done this too him.

He lay on the bed contemplating his situation. His thoughts were running in circles, but one that kept coming to the surface was that maybe he was in hell. It felt like one of those torments the Greeks were fond of in their myths. Except instead of fruit and water being constantly out of reach, it was sex.

He didn't have too long to contemplate such things before the girl woke up. She sat up on his thighs and stretched. Michael watched her breasts as she stretched, and reached out to grab them. They were quite well formed and seemed to beg him to squeeze them.

His hands had just brushed her nipples when she stopped the stretch and looked down at him. He could see anger burning in her eyes through the holes in the mask. She slapped his hands away before moving to cover her breasts. The instant her hands touched her breasts she quivered, obviously in pain. Apparently the shock collars were still working.

* * *

Jana woke, feeling more refreshed than she expected. Her memory of the previous day hadn't caught up to her waking mind, and she sat up to stretch. For some reason it was taking longer than normal for her to shake off the cobwebs.

She yawned and felt a strange constriction on her face, and the previous day flooded back to her. As her mind replayed the humiliations of the previous day, she felt hands one her breasts. She quickly, instinctively slapped them away. Her instincts also led her to cover her breasts with her hands. The shock from the collar quickly overcame any modesty she had left.

Something nagged at her, but she couldn't quite figure it out. She was missing something.

* * *

Michael was thankful that he didn't wake up with an erection. That would have made waking up a much more dangerous proposition. As it was, his penis was awkwardly positioned, pointing down towards his feet.

He wasn't so fortunate in all regards. Despite not drinking a lot the day before, his bladder was almost painfully full. He signed to the girl that he had to use the bathroom. She sighed, but acknowledged him. It took some maneuvering but eventually they got out of bed and hobbled to the bathroom.

* * *

Jana shivered under the shower. Yesterday the shower shut off early, and today it only gave them cold water. She felt her nipples harden to a painful degree as she channeled water towards her crotch. She looked down and noticed how small the man's penis had become. They were practically attached at their hips as his shrinking cock pulled them together. She almost laughed, but instead started to cry.

* * *

"Have we really developed aphrodisiacs?"

"The water does contain a medicine similar to Viagra, but I'm afraid it's much simpler than that. During their time healing from the piercings, we used various means to get them aroused. As they were stimulated with pornography and manual means, we piped in a particular scent. Scents largely bypass the conscious mind."

"Like Pavlov's dogs."

"Exactly, except instead of bells, they will never be able to smell cinnamon without getting aroused."

* * *

Michael and Jana spent the morning exploring. There wasn't much to explore, but they tapped on every foot of every wall. They checked the refrigerator for hidden panels, and moved the strange chairs to check underneath. Every part of the room seemed solid, and if there were some hidden passage, they could find it.

Eventually their thirst got the better of them, and they had to drink. They swapped off drink for drink, neither feeding the other much before demanding their own. But in spite of their desire to limit the use of the bathroom, they were really thirsty.

They eventually drank their fill and continued exploring. At least they tried to continue, but neither could concentrate with the throbbing need between their legs. Jana in particular was reluctant to walk around with her juices leaking down her legs. She desperately hoped it was only her juices and not his precum. She forced him to sit in the chair until his erection faded, so at least he would share the feeling with her.

* * *

"They really don't seem like they're learning."

"I thought she had it figured out this morning."

"Does it continue like this?"

"No, if it continues too long one of them will suffer a meltdown and do great harm to one or both of them."

"So what happens now?"

"We increase the programming during their sleep phase, and watch them closely."

* * *

Michael and Jana woke up after another night of terrible dreams. To the best of their recollection, it had been six days. If it wasn't for the terrible fullness of their bladders, they probably wouldn't have gotten out of bed.

They had barely had anything to drink the day before. Between the frustrating arousal and inevitable need to use the bathroom, they had agreed to only have a couple of sips each. But this morning they felt bloated, as if they had been drinking the entire day.

They hobbled to the bathroom. It wasn't until Jana was seated on the toilet with Michael kneeling in front of her that Jana noticed the change. She was so distracted by the sight that she was startled when Michael started peeing.

Michael was a bit distracted as well. He noticed a slightly different change than the one Jana had noticed. In fact, he was so entranced by what he saw that he didn't even flinch as her answering stream warmed the head of his cock.

They stood and both pointed at their discovery. Jana to the towel attached to the wall, and Michael pointed to the hand held shower head. Jana wanted to wipe immediately, but Michael insisted they shower first. After all, what good would the shower do if they dried off with a dirty towel?

* * *

Michael turned on the water, and was excited to see that it was actually warm. He let the warm water cascade on him for a moment and then reached up to grab the hand held shower head. The moment his hand touched the shower head the warm water shut off.

He pulled it down and shook the showerhead, but nothing happened. He looked to see if there was a blockage, but nothing seemed apparent. The girl was getting impatient with him and gestured for the shower. He handed it to her, and as her hand touched the shower head the water starting flowing again.

He pulled the shower head back and tried to rinse himself off, but as soon as he had wrestled it from her hands it turned off again. He was about to hang it back up when she gestured for it again. Once again as she touched it the water turned on. So, he let her have it.

* * *

Jana finally had control of the water, and sure enough it immediately turned off. It didn't take her long to realize that it would only work if both of them were touching it. Apparently the guy she was stuck with wasn't quite so quick on the uptake. It took a bit of hand waving to get him to realize that they would have to work together if they were going to get clean.

Eventually she convinced him, and even let him rinse off his penis first. Then she got the shower head between her legs and had him join her in directing the stream of water at her sex. It felt so good to finally feel somewhat clean. Unfortunately the water pressure wasn't enough to use as a masturbatory aid.

The man got tired of helping her clean, and they called a quit to their shower. The man hung the shower head back on the wall mount. As soon as his hand left the head the water turned back on. Apparently it was either both of them or neither of them.

The hobbled out of the shower and Jana reached for the towel. She noticed that the towel wasn't hanging on a rail, but was actually attached to the wall. She wouldn't be able to wrap it around herself to cover up. At least she would be dry.

The collar shocked her as she tried to dry her breasts. It didn't shock her when she dried her face, or her hands. She was a bit surprised that the shock wasn't as strong as it had been. Maybe the batteries were running out. She tried again and almost jumped out of her skin at the intensity of the second jolt.

* * *

Michael watched the girl start to dry herself. He noticed her flinch when she touched her breasts with the towel. She tried again and dropped the towel altogether. He figured the first jolt must have been a warning. Apparently the towel counted the same as your hand.

He took the towel and started patting himself dry. When he was drying his chest he noticed that the girl was leaning in. She was rubbing her breasts against the back of his towel wrapped hands.

Something clicked in his mind and he turned his hand around and started drying her breasts directly. She froze as he did, but when no shock went through either of their collars, he continued. He grew even bolder and user his non-towel covered hand to rub her breast. Nothing happened!

* * *

Jana could hardly believe it. The man's hands were on her breasts and there was no shock. The man continued to touch her breasts, tentatively at first, but slowly growing bolder. Her nipples quickly hardened as his fingers traced their perimeter. He pinched her nipples gently, allowing the pads of his fingertips to drag across the sensitive buds.

Jana shivered as the pleasure grew inside of her. After being deprived for so long, feeling the man's hands on her sensitive breasts was driving her crazy. She moaned and pressed forward against the man's hands.

She suddenly felt ashamed, because she should be returning the favor, not just receiving it. A thought occurred to her, men have nipples too.

* * *

Mike had never spent much time appreciating a woman's breasts. He would touch them, and suck on them, but before it was as a part of his conquest of the woman. This time, he actually paid attention to what he was doing.

He felt the small bumps on the areola and the texture of the nipple itself. He was fascinated to watch the skin contract and push the nipple towards his inquisitive fingers. He touched, pinched and rubbed, at first paying attention to the flesh under his fingers, but eventually he looked at the rest of her.

He could see her breathing increase in pace, and a faint flush start spreading on her chest. He looked at her face, although it was mostly covered by the mask, he could see a flush on the flesh around her eyes. He also noticed that her eyes were closed as she pushed her breasts forward into her hands.

Her eyes suddenly snapped open and she was starring right at him. He couldn't tell what the look in her eyes meant, not with her face largely obscured, but she didn't appear angry, just intent.

The sudden pinch on his nipples caused him to gasp. At first it was surprise then the surprise turned to a slight discomfort. As her fingers rubbed across his nipple, he realized it wasn't discomfort, only unexpected pleasure.

* * *

Jana realized she was gyrating her hips when she felt a trickle of fluid slide down her inner thigh. Although the pleasure from the man's hands was wonderful, she knew she wouldn't be able to come without something more.

She felt the man's penis pushing against her, unable to find entry. He must need release as much as she did, but his nipples couldn't possibly be as sensitive as hers. She wondered, if the nipples weren't off limits would his penis be off limits?

With her right hand, she slowly slid her way down his chest and across his belly. She knew she had to be careful, and not touch her own sex, but maybe she could give the man some pleasure. She held her breath as her hand reached out to touch his cock, bracing for a shock. Her fingertips brushed the hard shaft and nothing happened.

She wrapped her hand around the shaft, and felt the man stiffen and gasp. She was afraid he had been shocked, but a look in his eyes said that was far from the case. She tightened her grip on his cock and gave it a stroke.

The positioning was so awkward, but she could tell that he needed her hand to give him release. She gripped him tight and started tugging on his penis. She could feel his grimace, and felt his hands suddenly tighten uncomfortably on her breasts. She changed grips and tried again.

* * *

Mike gasped as he felt her hand touch his penis. When the collar did not shock him, he felt his heart start beating again. He felt her wrap her hand around him and his anticipation ratcheted up. Her hand tightened uncomfortably around him and she yanked him painfully. She changed her grip and tugged again.

He grabbed her wrist, to prevent her from pulling on his cock again. He must have grabbed her too hard because the look she gave him was pained. He loosened his grip and felt her loosen the stranglehold she had on his penis. He moved his hand closer to her wrist, and was a bit surprised to feel her hand move down the shaft of his penis.