Piercing Passions

Story Info
Two women find a common passion for piercings.
17.7k words
4.7
11.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my usual place where I get piercings and tats done and had a woman ahead of me in getting a tattoo done. I was sitting idly looking through a magazine when a woman came in. She was about my age and really nervous looking, so I knew it was he first time having anything done. I struck up a conversation with her and helped her get over her nervousness about it. She was recently divorced like me and ready to express her new found freedom. I began feeling fond of her and in the back of my mind, she was just the kind of woman I imagined making out with. I'd had that fantasy long ago and here she was sitting beside me talking about my intimate piercing. It didn't take much for my mind to wander when I was getting my next piercing and wished things had of played out like they did in my fantasy.

The buzz of the tattoo needle filled the waiting room with the only noise, as I sat waiting to get my next piercing. The door opened and a woman about my age walked and looked about nervously. I could tell it was her first time there, not knowing the routine of just calling back to Jason and letting him know you were there.

"What's your name, Hon?"

"Kelly, Kelly Nolan. Are you working here?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, no, I'm here to get a piercing. Just shout in the back and let Jason know you're here. He's doing a tat on a woman right now."

"Oh, okay. So what do I do? Just shout out?"

"Here, let me."

I got up and leaned over the counter and yelled back.

"Jason, Kelly Nolan just came in for her...."

I turned to her to see what she was getting done. Kelly noticed the facial questioning.

"Oh, a piercing and a small tattoo."

I smiled at her, happy seeing a woman her own age coming into her own like I had not long ago. It had been an interesting journey so far exploring new things in life I had always wanted to do, but always held myself back out of doubts and fears. Kelly stood nervously, looking at pictures of tattoos and designs and I could see her nervousness.

"First time getting anything done?"

Kelly looked at me and I could see a need to associate with someone, written on her face as she nodded.

"Come, might as well sit down, we still have lots of time to kill before he's done with her in there."

Kelly sighed a bit easier, finding comfort in being with me and not facing it all alone, as she walked over and sat beside me in the small waiting area.

"So you're getting a piercing and a tat you said?"

"Yes, I'm so scared though. I'm not sure I'm still going to go through with it all or not."

"Why not? What's there to worry about?"

"I'm so worried about what other people will think of me if they found out what I did. Think I'm some crazy sex nut, or something."

I broke out laughing and saw the hurt on Kelly face it was taken as a joke. She reached over and took her hand and held it gently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It was the crazy sex nut thing that made me laugh, not at you. I'm way more of a sex nut if that's the case."

Kelly saw the common thread sewing them together and became curious.

"Have you done anything like this?"

"Hon, I'm getting my third piercing today. I have two small tats, one on my ankle and another in a place a bit more intimate, let's say. What are you wanting to get done?"

Kelly looked at me, getting a feel for me and a sense of trust as well.

"I wanted to get a tattoo somewhere no one can see, but I have no idea where really. Where do you have yours?"

I looked about and pointed to her pubic area, noting the left side close to the junction of her thigh and hip. Kelly saw where I was pointing and looked at me with wonder.

"What was that like getting done? Did it hurt getting it there?"

"Getting it done was easy enough. Just pulled my panties down far enough so Jason could ink it on and laid there until he finished."

"Was it painful? You know, so close to your...."

"Pussy, You can say that, Kelly. Pussy."

Kelly reddened in embarrassment and saw that I wanted her to repeat it as well.

"Pussy."

"There, wasn't so hard, was it? A far as painful, it's not so bad if you have some meat where you get it done. My ankle hurt way more than this one did."

"No, just, you know, I'm not used to talking about it like that. What do you mean by meat?"

"You know, got some cushioning to it. Like the difference between your thigh and your knee let's say. I'm going to take a wild guess here, but you seem like me and just got divorced a little while ago, right?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

I could see the look in her blue eyes, letting her know Kelly felt exposed and vulnerable,

"You're like I was at first when I first got divorced. I wanted to do things now that I was free to do whatever I felt like. I wanted to do something really different too and got my navel pierced. I thought that was so kinky at first."

"Really? That's what I was thinking of doing too. What's it like to get done?"

I looked around again and unzipped my black jacket. I opened the sides and caught Kelly noticing my bare nipples showing through the white tank top. I didn't bring any attention to it, but liked how Kelly was looking at me. I enjoyed the admiration of men and women alike, but Kelly's look held hints of other feelings involved. I pulled up the bottom of my top and exposed my navel ring with a tiny, dangling, jewelled ornament attached to it. Kelly saw it and sighed at its beauty.

"It's beautiful, I love it. That's what I'd like to get too, something like that."

Kelly reached out and held it in her fingers, caressing the chain and stone with her fingers softly, admiring it intimately. I watched her enjoying herself and felt an enjoyment in that myself. Kelly finally realized what she was doing and let the ring go like it was shocking her. She looked at me with great embarrassment again.

"I'm so sorry, that was so wrong of me to do that."

"Oh stop, you did nothing wrong. If I thought it was wrong, I wouldn't have let you touch me. You're just checking out stuff for the first time. I wish I met someone when I first got pierced and tats and had a chance to talk to someone."

Kelly saw me was expressing her own thoughts and felt a common bond of connection growing. She was starting to feel more comfortable with my easy going ways and openness, letting her relax her guarded feelings.

"Thanks, you're so nice. I'm really happy I met you. Honestly, I'm scared to death still thinking about it."

"Don't be. It's just being scared of the unknown. It's just your imagination making everything so dramatic and scary."

Kelly saw the truth in my words and realized she was her own undoing.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So how did you get past the fears, or did you have them too?"

I laughed quietly and held her hand again and felt Kelly accepting it in comfort. I put my other hand over top of it and caressed it softly, feeling the silkiness of her skin. It made me wonder if all of her skin felt just as warm and smooth, that Kelly had taken care to apply lotions to keep her appearance and youthful all over.

"Oh, I had my fears too, Kelly. I was scared shitless at first, but I really wanted to do it, so I bucked up and put my big girl panties on and came in. Jason is great. He's very gentle and quick in doing it. It'll be through in no time."

"Does it really hurt? I keep thinking of a needle going through me and how much it'll hurt."

I took my hand off Kelly's and gently stroked her hair back from her ear. The intimate little touch made Kelly close her eyes and take a small breath of exhilaration. I felt the subtle movement of Kelly's head towards my hand, knowing she enjoyed the feel of my touch.

"You had your ears pierced like I thought, so it's just like that. Stings like a bitch at first, but it goes away quickly after. The ache and sting is gone in a day and then after a week, you can play with it and do whatever with it."

"Like my ears, huh? That wasn't so bad. You said you had another one done, Where did you get that?"

I saw the curiosity now, knowing Kelly was becoming familiar with what she would be feeling. I leaned in closer and placed my mouth close to Kelly ear and whispered.

"I got my clit hood pierced and have a ring in it."

I felt the shiver that ran through Kelly after saying it and knew it excited her. I stayed where I was, the intimacy of closeness still there and added my thoughts on it.

"I love playing with it and pulling it back, making my clit pop out. I just hold the ring with my fingertip and I have lots of room to play with. Sorry if that's a bit too much info, but I figure you should look at getting pierced the way I do."

Kelly turned slightly and brought their faces closer together. I moved mine so I was facing her more, a mere inches away from touching.

"How do you do it?"

"I get pierced in places that do something more than just have jewelry sticking in them. I want to have piercings that I can use to play with and have more fun."

"How do you have fun with them?"

I could see that Kelly wasn't very worldly and must have led a sheltered existence as a wife.

"Can I ask you something personal, Kelly?"

"I guess so."

"Do you masturbate?"

I heard the gasp and the instant denial and played her on it.

"Come on, we all do, Kelly. How long have you been divorced?"

"Almost two years, why?"

"You're actually going to tell me you don't take care of things on your own? You don't seem like a woman who can do without her sex. I know I can't. Shit, I'd go crazy if I didn't cum at least 3 or 4 times a week."

"Well, yes, I do masturbate. God this is so crazy talking about this."

"It's all crazy from here on in, Kelly. I was just like you. I had to get over all those feelings of right and wrong and decide for myself what I thought was right. I bought some toys and learned how to take care of myself. I wasn't going to go without, no way, no sir."

"Yeah, I'm like that too, really. I loved having sex, even if he was a bastard to me. After I left, it was barely more than a week and I was horny. Fuck, I hated that."

I caught the change in speech and could see Kelly was starting to confide in me more easily.

"I know, I was the same. I love my sex and guy or not, I needed to have it. I got fed up just playing with my fingers and started looking at things around the house and realized I needed toys. I felt so weird at first going into the store and looking at things. The girl that worked there was so good and explained everything about stuff to me. Anything I was curious about, she let me try it and see what it felt like and worked like."

"You played with it right there in the store?"

I saw the confusion in her words and laughed. For whatever reason, I leaned in and gave Kelly a small kiss on the cheek and placed my palm where I kissed her. Kelly never shied away from me, or took any objection to the show of affection.

"No, no, I didn't masturbate with it, just held it in my hands and felt what it was like."

"Oh, oh, sorry, just you know, said you played with it and I just..."

I saw her getting flustered and put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her. Kelly felt the connection and laughed at herself.

"You're so easy to talk to, ShaeLee. I'm so happy I met you. I'm feeling so much better about doing this. I'm still feeling a bit nervous about having a strange man touching me."

"Oh hey, Jason is great, he's very professional."

"I'm sure he is, it's just..."

"Never had another guy but hubby touch you?"

Kelly turned and looked deeply into my eyes, baring her soul to her.

"No, no one. I was with him right since high school and then he gets bored of me after more than twenty years and starts screwing some blonde bimbo ten years younger than me."

"How old are, Kelly? I'm forty five, just to share that with you."

"I'm forty two, I'll be forty three next weekend. I'm getting this for myself actually. Not expecting anything this year for a birthday celebration. Thought I might as well do something for myself and always liked a belly button ring. I think they're so pretty, at least the ones I've seen in pictures and stuff. I love yours. I'd like something like that too."

"You remember I said I get them for a purpose?"

"Yes."

"I have a little gold chain I use that has clips at each end. I hook one end on my belly ring and the other on my clit ring and adjust it so it pulls the hood back and I don't need any fingers holding me."

I saw the dawning of imagination on Kelly's face, imagining my words in her own mind to play out.

"Sounds pretty interesting, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does actually. I know when I play, I wish I had more hands and fingers sometimes."

"Oh, I know that feeling. Like you wish you could sprout another pair of arms and hands and do all the things you'd like to do."

''Yeah, exactly."

Kelly started smiling and laughing more, as we shared a chance to talk about intimate things we both discovered we liked. I noticed that since taking Kelly's hand, she had left it in mine and held her other hand over it, sharing the closeness of their bonding. I took a moment to acknowledge that and realized how much I enjoyed Kelly's company and friendship. In twenty minutes, I felt like I had just met a good friend, one I felt kindred with in many ways. I looked at Kelly and could see myself in her back then.

"Say, I have a great idea. Let's have a party next weekend, for your birthday."

"What? A party for me? Why? You don't even know me, ShaeLee."

"So what. I like you, Kelly. You and I are a lot alike. I'm not doing anything next weekend and I love the idea of a party and a new friend to enjoy being with."

"You want to be friends with me?"

"Take a second and think. Look where your hands are right now and what they're doing."

Kelly looked down and saw her hands holding mine, in the process of softly caressing them lovingly. She looked back up and stared into my deep, brown pools, seeing the look of kindness and love.

"Yeah, I'd like to be your friend too, ShaeLee. You want to have a party, really?"

"Not some big thing. I was just thinking of putting up a few decorations and making a dinner for us. Have some wine, hell, fuck the waistline, we'll have some cake too. Play some tunes, maybe a game or something. Just have fun and make it a day for you. I hated my first birthday alone, everyone gone and doing their own thing. I sat there moping and said, 'Fuck it, I'm having some fun today' and threw myself a party. I made a nice dinner, one of my faves and a bottle of wine, well two actually and played tunes and then had wild, kinky sex with myself."

I started laughing, making Kelly laugh along and we shared a deep look between us, the intimate nature of what we were talking about sparking thoughts in minds.

"I like your idea of a party, ShaeLee, sounds like you had a great time."

"Oh shit, did I. I must have came five times that night, what a fucking mess I made."

I laughed, but Kelly stayed in a state of wonderment at what I said. I saw it and stopped laughing about myself.

"What? You have this look on your face."

"What do you mean you made a mess when you came? With what?"

"Cum. I cum when I have an orgasm and I made myself cum hard that night. I actually hurt the next day, I went at it so hard."

"Really? You cum? Like a guy's cum?"

"No, mine is more clear, kind of opaque. Really slippery too. I know it sounds kinky, but I love smearing it all over myself, my pussy I mean. God that feels so hot when I do that. You don't cum I take it, when you orgasm."

"I get wet, but I've never made a mess like you're talking about."

"How good are your orgasms? Like really big ones, or just small ones?"

Kelly showed some embarrassment at explaining her personal sexual performance, but took a deep breath and held my hand tighter.

"I guess from what you have, I just have one or two small ones."

"Do you...do you have any toys?"

Our talk had grown to whispers, as the intimacy of the conversation became more personal. Kelly and I were almost touching foreheads, we were so close together. Both of us found the whispering into the ear of the other an enjoyable experience, more than just the sharing of information. It brought a shared sensuality to the moment, the soft words caressing our ears.

"No, I don't, but I was thinking of getting something, I'm just not sure what."

"Hmmm, tell you what. We can swap email addresses and I'll send you a link to some toy sites and we can look them over together."

"How can we do that?"

"You have Yahoo, don't you?"

"Yes."

"So we can chat there and look at things together on the site. If you see something you're interested in, I'll let you know what I know about it. I can send you some pics of things I have already and tell you about them. Those I know real well."

"Oh ShaeLee, this so wonderful of you. I always wanted to meet someone I felt comfortable talking about these things with. I do, I feel so comfortable with you."

"Me too. I like you, Kelly. I could use more friends. I got rid of so many that I found weren't really friends at all."

"Really? Why?"

"They couldn't accept the changes I wanted to make in myself and they were just holding me back. I said they were either going to support me, or get out of my life. So I'm down a bunch on friends, so having one I can relate with would be great."

"Me too, I'd really like that. I kind of lost my friends too when I got divorced. It was like I had to be part of a couple, or they couldn't be friends with me. Some want to just be friends with him, so I don't care about them. It was just a bit of an eye opener to see how shallow some of those friendships were."

"No kidding, found that out myself."

Just then Jason came out with the woman who had just had her tattoo done. He was explaining aftercare and Kelly noticed where her tattoo had been done. She moved closer to me to whisper quieter.

"She had her's done where you did, is it really easier to have done there?"

"Like I said, the more fatty tissue underneath, the less the needle hurts doing it. You have some meat to you there from what I can see, so you would be okay getting one there. I'd hate to be some skinny chick and it hits bone. Fuck, that would hurt."

"Yeah, I bet it would. ShaeLee, can I ask a really big favour of you?"

"What is it, Kelly?"

"Would you come in with me and kinda give me support to get it done. I don't know why, but I think I'd feel more comfortable with you being there with me. Not that I think Jason would do anything, but I trust you and know you'd make sure everything went okay."

"Oh Kelly, sure Baby, I'll go in with you. In fact, you can come in with me and see me getting done and you'll know exactly what will happen to you."

"Really? Oh ShaeLee thank you so much. I really would feel better if I get to see it first. I keep imagining blood squirting all over the place and stuff."

"Shit no, nothing like that at all. Awww, poor thing, you have quite the imagination. You'll see. Barely a tiny trickle happens and then it's done. Not much more than if you got a needle or gave blood."

The dawning of reality came across Kelly's face, knowing her thoughts were far worse than the reality she had created.

"That makes me feel way more better about it now. The things I was imagining."

"You want weird things to imagine? Try this one on. When I got my hood pierced, I was worried I'd have an orgasm and start cumming. I was so excited about getting done. I wasn't thinking about the pain part, I was thinking about someone touching my clit and me getting turned on by it. My clit is so sensitive, I can cum so easily from playing with it."

"Damn ShaeLee, you make me want to know my....pussy better and have better orgasms. So....did you orgasm?"