Piercing Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were full rounded orbs that I could see the softness in, as Kelly shivered and shook at the needle's insurgence. My mind wandered to how they would feel, compared to my own and felt a small surge of sexual pleasure wet my panties. I found herself wondering why I felt a pleasure in imagining touching Kelly and thought to myself about it. Was it so bad to want to touch her that way? Would Kelly be objectionable to it? I began contemplating those thoughts and wondered about my own sexual preferences and if I would enjoy another woman sexually or not.

I didn't get long to think on it, when Kelly's hand shot into my crotch, as she winced in pain. I knew Kelly didn't know what she was doing, but the feel of her hand pressing against me like that was causing more thoughts in my head that I could handle. I placed my hand over top of it and lifted it away, holding it in mine tightly, making Kelly feel nothing had happened, but I felt more heat between my legs and considered the reason for it. I knew I was having intimate thoughts about a woman I had just met, but they were exciting me in new ways.

Kelly looked up at me and tears were pooling in her eyes, as she tried her best to stay still and let the needle to continue causing her pain. She looked to me with a need for comforting and I responded by placing my hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away with my thumb gently, a loving smile on my face as I did it. I used my finger to dry the other eye and Kelly took my hand and kissed it, holding it to her cheek affectionately. I was finding myself growing fonder of Kelly with each passing moment we shared.

Jason finally stopped the needle and the quiet brought and open sigh of relief.

"Is it done?"

"Yes, all done. Sorry if it was hurting you so much."

"It wasn't so bad at first, it was later when you moved closer to my...."

"Pussy."

Jason looked at me and laughed and then concerned again for Kelly, as he got back to what hurt her.

"My pussy, and it felt more sensitive there, than closer to my thigh."

"Just a little more sensitive than most I guess, Kelly. I just done one in the same place and she didn't experience as much pain as you felt. Anyway, it's done, the painful part is over and I'll go over the aftercare treatment with you once you're dressed, okay? I'll see you out front."

"Okay, and thanks again, you did a really, great job."

"Thanks, Kelly."

Jason smiled and left, closing the door behind him. Kelly sat up, her legs splayed wide open and looked down at herself.

"What does it look like, ShaeLee, I can't see it from this angle."

I came around and sat on the stool again, getting level with her pussy and looked at her closely again, the invitation given allowing me to think whatever other thoughts I wanted to as well.

"I love your tat, Kelly, that's a really, pretty symbol and I like what it means. The pain will go away quickly though now. I know Jason will warn you about scabbing and not to scratch or pick at it. I have some great stuff at my place you can use. I'm not getting any more tats that I know of, so you're welcome to it. Trust me, take it. The shit's expensive, ask Jason how much it costs, you'll see."

"It doesn't matter, I trust you, ShaeLee. I'll take your word for it."

I looked into the twinkling blueness and saw that trust in her eyes, knowing she must feel it strongly, knowing my face was a foot away from her pussy. I could smell the delicate aroma of Kelly's scent wafting out to me and I discreetly inhaled deeply, wanting to know another woman that way. It was distinctly feminine, very soft and sensual. I looked back down and went to move her labia apart to see the stud better and stopped, looking back into Kelly's eyes. Kelly smiled and nodded, assuring me it was okay to touch her there.

I pressed my fingers into her meaty folds and pushed them apart, exposing the tiny clit and shining gold ball. The ornament dangled over the end of her clit, swinging gently and catching the light. I delicately held it on my finger and looked at it and then beyond and studied the tiny orb. It was barely a fraction the size of mine and wondered if she would have more or less stimulation because of that. I was curious to know what other differences they had and used my thumbs to pull the lower part of her labia open and knew Kelly had to hear my soft gasp.

I looked into the light pink abyss of flesh and became lost in it, then heard Kelly ahem lightly and broke my thoughts.

"So what do you think? Does it all look pretty and everything?"

I looked up into her eyes, a veiled look on her face wondering if her pussy was attractive to me.

"It's all pretty, Kelly. The tat suits you perfectly, it really does. Your belly ring looks really sweet on you. You have a pretty belly button too, that helps. I like the shape of it actually."

"You like the shape of my belly button?"

"Yeah, you know we have innies and outies and stuff and I like innies. Yours is deeper looking than most, kind of mysterious and inviting looking."

"My belly button is mysterious and inviting looking? Explain that to me, that's a new one."

"Have you never had your navel licked or anything?"

"No, Brent wasn't in to doing much of that sort of thing."

"What sort of thing?"

"Licking, or using his tongue on me. He'd kiss me lots, but not much else."

"Wait, you're telling me you've never had your pussy licked ever?"

"No, I never have. I have no idea what it would feel like, but I wouldn't mind trying it sometime."

"Oh girl, once you've had your pussy licked right, you're going to want that face buried between your legs all the time. Trust me. I dream of meeting a talented tongue and a decent body attached to it. Hell, If I could find an eight inch cock with a five inch tongue, I'd marry it."

"Oh ShaeLee, you're so wicked."

"Kelly, hey, you might think I'm wicked now, but you get out there and see what's to be had for fun and you'll be a wicked girl yourself."

"Oh God, wouldn't that be something. Me, a wicked girl. I always wanted to be one you know? I never was, not with him anyway. The more I get to know about things, I realize what a selfish prick he was. He never cared about satisfying me once. I think he made me orgasm ten times at best and they weren't all that big from what you tell me. I made sure he came every time, like it was my duty to do it."

"Yep, know that feeling, Babe. Had that same bunch of crap to live myself. Once I spread my wings and took off, I've never wanted to land again. I love flying and soaring, being free and come and go as I want, do as I want. I got to know so much about myself through sex believe it or not."

"How did you do that?"

"I learned more about who I am and what made me up as a person. We're all made up of different sides to ourselves, right, you understand what I mean?"

"Yes."

"So, believe it or not, each side of you likes something different sexually. One time this side of you might like it all soft and romantic, while another side of you likes being treated rough and just taken and fucked hard. You could have all kinds of sides to you and want to experience something that side enjoys at that time. As it turns out, for that to really work, you need a partner who really cares. Mine wasn't, that's for sure."

"Sounds like mine, too. So tell me, ShaeLee, if I've never had anyone go down on me and do stuff with their mouth, how will I know if someone is good or not?"

"Good question. Who do you compare it to? I guess it comes down to how great it makes you feel. One thing might feel better than another thing he does and if he knows very much about a woman's pussy."

"Shit. I hardly know anything about a woman's pussy, including my own."

"Well, that's the first place to start then."

"Where?"

"With your own pussy. Get to know every bit of it inside and out. Shit, I had to peek at you because I was curious, I'll admit that."

"I was wondering what you were doing. I heard you gasp a bit and wondered why."

"You want to know why I did? Really?"

Kelly became interested in knowing, wanting to know what her new friend thought about her and nodded her head quickly.

"I was curious because we look so different. I mean we have basically the same thing, but so many differences in them. You seen mine, it's like everything is sort of hanging out there in the open, where you can see it. Big, fucking clit and lips and all. You have such a smooth look to yours. I really like how full you are outside and when I looked inside you, I gasped because honestly, no lie, I thought you looked beautiful."

"You thought my pussy was beautiful, come on ShaeLee, don't be silly."

"No really. It's delicate and the light pink is such a gorgeous shade. It was like parting the petals on a flower and looking at it. I don't know, Kelly. I just looked at your pussy and thought it looked beautiful. It wasn't a sexual thing okay, it was like something beautiful in nature beautiful. Shit, Kelly, you're making me sound like an idiot."

I looked up at Kelly and saw the expression on her face. One of an inner happiness waiting to burst forth.

"What is it Kelly?"

"That was the most beautiful thing anyone ever said about me."

Kelly's tears were forming again and I knew they were tears of joy this time. I placed my hands on Kelly's knees and raised myself up, then moved between them and hugged Kelly to me. Kelly put her arms around me and held onto me tightly, her legs wrapping around me to hold me even more closely. Kelly laid her head on my chest and cried softly in happy bonding. It was hard for me to divorce my thoughts of comfort from sexual, knowing Kelly was naked below the waist and I could feel the heat from Kelly's pussy against my own.

I began getting feelings that made her feel uncomfortable in myself with how we were and thought of a way to end it nicely.

"Hey, better get dressed and get out of here. Jason is waiting and a guy was in the waiting area."

"Oh, right. ShaeLee, thank you. You have no idea how happy you made me feel saying that. I can't remember the last time I heard a compliment and certainly not one so lovely as yours."

"Hey, you deserve it, it really is pretty, so are you. Now stop crying, or you won't look pretty and they'll all wonder what the heck we've been doing in here."

Kelly giggled and smiled happily as she got off the table and reached for her panties.

"Oh, no panties, remember?"

"Right. Neat, haven't gone without them in ages."

Kelly tucked them in her bag and pulled her pants on and made sure her new ornament didn't get caught on anything. She fixed herself and joined me to go out front and settle up with Jason. He stopped talking to the man about his possibly hundredth tattoo, to attend to them. He thanked us both and gave us both the usual aftercare talks and what ointment to use. Kelly asked and heard the cost and made no mention to me about it until outside.

"Are you kidding me? That little tube is that much?"

"Yeah, I know. I told you."

"I know, I believed you, but wow, I had no idea it was that expensive. ShaeLee, I have to pay you for it, at least for what you're giving me that's left."

"No way, my treat. Think of it as part of your birthday treats."

"Treats?"

"Well, so far you have a new clit stud, a belly ring, a tattoo and now a tube of ointment. Let's see how the week plays out, I'm sure some more treats will come your way."

"Yeah, I have got a lot today. I would have been just as happy getting my belly ring like I wanted, but you know what? Because of you, I was brave enough to face doing the rest and I'm so happy I did. I know it was painful, but like you said, it's not that bad now. Thank you for being there with me, ShaeLee, it really meant a lot to me for you to do that for me."

"Hey, anything for a friend, right?"

"See, that's another thing. I really feel like I did make a new friend today. I know I want to be friends with you, hope you do too."

"Nah, I'll just give you the ointment and you can fuck off after that. Of course I want to be your friend Kelly. I mean, I don't just invite anyone in to watch me get pierced. I like you, I think you're really sweet and have a good heart. I like that we can share stuff between us."

"Me too. I really, really like that about us, how we can be so open and not think the other is weird or anything. Shit, I do that enough to myself already. You make me feel normal, like stuff I say isn't so bizarre when you hear it."

"I know what you mean. I've been there too. It is fun to share stuff with someone who understands and accepts it."

"Exactly. So, I'll follow you to your place and get that ointment."

"Great, I'm not that far from here, but it's kind of in the middle of no where. No one near me for at least a 1/4 mile at least."

"That sounds so nice."

"Yeah, but it gets lonely sometimes. It's nice to have someone else there for a change."

"You live by yourself?"

"Yeah. Haven't found the right one to share my life with yet. Met a few hopefuls, but it was all sparkle over clay."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you at my place over a coffee. We'll never get out of here if we don't."

We laughed and got in our cars, then drove off to my place. We parked and went in and I got the coffee started, then took Kelly for a walk around the grounds. We shared some more thoughts on things and how to progress past being married, back to single and where to go from there again. Neither of us knew when we did it, but we noticed when we came to the door that we were holding hands. We gave each other a look of welcome surprise and went in to get a cup of coffee and chat. After a few cups and few hours, I remembered the ointment and had Kelly follow me to the bedroom.

I showed her the tube and explained what she had to do with it. Kelly wasn't completely sure what I meant in how to apply it and I said I'd do it the first time so she knew how to apply it without wrecking her tattoo. Kelly stood before me and unzipped her pants, looking in my eyes as she did. She kept watching mine, as they left hers and travelled down her body to her hips, as she began sliding her pants over her rounded smoothness.

Kelly shimmied her hips side to side and the pants slid down her legs and puddled at her feet. I looked at the tat, but Kelly saw the movement in my eyes and saw them focus on her pussy. She stifled a smile, enjoying a moment of being admired by someone, even if it was another woman. She stepped out of them and shoved them to the side and moved a little closer to me. I opened the tube and squeezed a small drop of ointment onto my fingertip. I closed the cap and put the tube on the bed and moved closer to Kelly. In a natural reaction, I held onto Kelly and noticed I was holding the curve of her ass.

I looked up and Kelly was giggling at me.

"It's okay, only my bum."

I giggled along and gave Kelly's ass a playful squeeze and a spank and got a playful reaction in return. Kelly settled down and stood still, holding on to my shoulders as she felt the cool ointment touch her skin. I dabbed very lightly, spreading the fine oil around the inked surface. I used my other fingers to steady my hand as I moved about and once again found myself touching Kelly intimately. I tried not making anything out of it, but I could feel the top of her cleft with my pinkie finger and left it there. I completely covered the entire area in dabs and then looked closely to make sure everywhere was covered.

"There, that's how you need to do it every day for a week and more if it gets too dry or the ointment wears off. There's more than enough for that. You could get another one and still have enough."

"Thank you, that's fabulous. You touched it so lightly. I would have rubbed it on."

"That's why I wanted to make sure you did it the right way and I hope you didn't mind my hands touching you like that."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Never took it the wrong way at all, but since you mentioned it, I kind of liked how you touched me. It was so different than how I've ever been touched before. It was how you held my bum and how lightly your fingers touched me. I just liked the feeling of that touch. The ex always handled me like a tool or a piece of lumber the way he touched or held me."

I understood how Kelly could enjoy that about me, touching her like that after only knowing a man's rough, unknowing hands. I kept my palm resting on the outer curve of Kelly's hip and touched the area opposite her tattoo.

"I was looking and thinking how it would look more balanced with another symbol on this side, or something cool that blended in with it somehow."

My fingertip drew random patterns on her skin, but Kelly felt the translation differently with little jolts of pleasure course through her skin and arouse her pleasure centre. I saw Kelly squeeze her thighs together, pressing them against her mounds and eventually her clit underneath.

"Oops, sorry about that, didn't even think about what I was doing there."

"Ooh, must say, never had feelings like that."

"Feelings like what?"

"Little tingly feelings. They just shot into me."

"What?"

"I don't know. It was like you were drawing little tingles with your finger tip and they shot straight into me."

"Little tingles like this?"

I began lightly tracing my fingertip lightly around the area again and ventured into more daring territory. Kelly gasped and grabbed my hand as she giggled.

"Stop! Oh my God! That drives me crazy!"

"What? Get you a little excited does it?"

"Yes!. Holy shit, ShaeLee, it was like jolts just hitting me one after the other and getting me all, I don't know, weird feeling?"

"Weird feeling? What? Like horny?"

"Yes, like horny."

"Sweet."

"What? You think that's funny?"

"Sure, don't you?"

"No. It's weird. You're another woman, I shouldn't have feelings like that."

"So what's so wrong that I gave you a few cheap thrills? I didn't do anything really."

"I don't know. It just feels strange having a woman make me feel so...."

"What? Horny?"

"Yes and stop saying that."

"What? Horny?"

"YES!!!"

"Horny, horny, horny. Kelly is horny, Kelly is horny."

"ShaeLee."

"Awww, okay. You are so self conscious, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm not all open like you are about stuff like that. I want to be, I mean, but not so suddenly and certainly not when it's me that's the object of attention."

"Really got to you, didn't it?"

"Yes it did, okay. Happy?"

"Kelly, relax sweetie. You're making way more out of this than you should be. I get aroused by another woman too, I bet all women do. You aroused me today."

"Me? I aroused you? How did I arouse you?"

"When you were getting your tattoo. You had your hand on my thigh up pretty close to my pussy and then Jason did something and your hand just shot right up into me. I didn't know what to do at first. I sat there feeling it and I realized, I kind of liked it. You were arousing me. I moved it a second or two after I felt that, but I felt it. So hey, just returning the favour, okay. We'll call it even."

Kelly saw the innocence in the arousal and had to realize it happened just the same way. She started laughing at it all and put her hands on my shoulders.

"I like you, I really do. You are such a great person."

"I like you too. Like I said, you remind me of me in a lot of ways and I really like myself, so I would naturally like you."

I ran my hands along Kelly's arms as we smiled and looked at each other. Whatever it was that made us decide neither knew, but we moved closer and shared a soft kiss then moved away again. There was a trust and a respect and a definite fondness growing between us.

"You know, this is the second time we've been together with your pants off. Keep it up and people are going to talk."