Pierre's Evening with Ms. Amber

Story Info
Evening of tease and denial by Amber.
928 words
3.77
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre arrived at Amber's front door, his nose buried in the soft cotton handkerchief she had given him -- a handkerchief that she had perfumed with the musky odor of her armpit. His hand trembled slightly as he pressed the doorbell.

Amber answered, dressed in a lavender cashmeer sweater with a deep V-cut which suggested that perhaps she was wearing only a push-up bra underneath the sweater, or perhaps no bra at all.

Pierre imagined the contour of a wickedly tempting bra she often wore, which exposed the upper portion of her beautiful mounds and might even show a portion of her areola and nipples. This shade of lavender made Amber's brown skin radiate even more than he remembered.

His gaze dropped to her feet, encased in a pair of blood-red, lacquered "fuck-me" high-heeled shoes, above which her legs were bare. He swallowed, thinking that she appeared to be only wearing the sweater and a bra that might reveal more than it covered.

God, she took his breath away -- he could only think of licking her from her, from her feet to her neck.

Amber reached her hand forward, and pinched Pierre's left nipple through his shirt. "Come in, Jackie", she whispered.

Pierre was uncomfortable being called "Jackie", Amber's name for him. He was strongly heterosexual, but his knees would become wobbly when Amber commanded him. It seemed that her attempts to control him awakened some primeval drive that frightened him, made blood rush to his head, leaving him helpless.

"We are going to spend a quiet girls' night in. Aren't you looking forward to this, Jackie?" Amber said, as she grinned malevolently and blew him a kiss.

Still pinching his left nipple, Amber pulled him into her house, closed the door, and then pushed hard him against the wall, peering deeply into his eyes.

"Take off your clothes -- now, slut," she whispered into his ear, gently biting his ear lobe, then pulling his ear lobe forward, the lobe trapped in her glistening white teeth.

Pierre, or rather Jackie, complied with the order, folding the clothes neatly on the coffee table next to the green sofa. Amber then fitted a black harness tightly around "Jackie's" scrotum and shaft, attaching the D-ring to a leash. She turned, then pulled the leash forward, leading Pierre like a dog to the bedroom. In the dimly lit bedroom, she pushed Pierre forward, forcing him to sit on the bed facing her. Amber removed her sweater, exposing the type of bra that Pierre had earlier imagined. Her eyes focused on his cock, which made vain attempts to strain the harness. "Well, Jackie, it looks like your clit is happy to see me tonight", she said, as she bent forward, placing Pierre's face between her exposed mounds. She must have perfumed her torso, thought Pierre, as he began to lose control of his thoughts, able now only to think of Amber's full, sensuous lips as he looked up at her, his face next to her nipples. He wanted so badly to suck her nipples, but dared not without her permission.

Amber then took a pair of steel handcuffs from her nightstand drawer, and checked that the key worked by closing and opening the cuffs. She cuffed Pierre's hands behind his back, then began teasing his nipples with a feather, softly caressing just the tip.

"Tonight, we'll see whether you are capable of having a nipple orgasm, Jackie," she explained, as she took his left nipple into her full lips, biting -- a bit harder than he expected -- and then gently mashing the tip as she moved her lower incisors to the left and right.

Pierre's cock strained with this torture. "Yes, Jackie seems to feel this, n'est-ce pas?" she whispered.

Amber pushed Jackie backwards, flat on the bed, then laid down on top of him, focusing all her attention first on the left, then the right nipple.

Pierre groaned -- this was a wickedly perverse torture, especially with his cock and balls straining against the tight straps of the harness.

Amber scooted forward, placing her dark, hair-covered labia directly on Pierre's nose. "Fuck me with your nose," she commanded. Pierre looked up at her dark eyes, her full lips, and felt that she controlled him completely.

His nose, now placed between Amber's labia lips, glistened from her pussy juices that began to cover his face. Her odor, and the slippery rocking movement she made, grinding her sex on Pierre's nose, began to drive him mad with frustrated desire, as she collapsed onto his face with a series of contractions.

At this point, Pierre attempted to kiss and lick her pussy, something she might not notice, given her state of exhaustion.

"Don't you dare lick my pussy, slave, unless I grant you my permission," Amber retorted, as she lifted herself off Pierre's face, and reached for her whip.

"It appears that you need a strong reminder," she said as she gently, then increasingly less gently, whipped Pierre's throbbing shaft.

"Your face is all wet, and your hair is disheveled, slut Jackie. It also looks like your mouth needs to be washed out, as a reminder that you shouldn't touch my pussy with your tongue unless I ask you." With that Amber unwrapped a new bar of pink Dove, wet the bar under running hot water in the bathroom sink, then slowly and erotically proceeded to coat Pierre's tongue in a thick lather of feminine soap.

Yes, girls' night in was turning out to be a long, frustrating evening, at least for Pierre.