Piff and the Bed-wetter!

Story Info
She cured the bed-wetter before she married him!
1.3k words
3.42
9.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe plastic pants would help," Epiphany said to my father, as I stood there, pants around my ankles, having just had yet another whipping for bedwetting.

This time, in front of my college crush!

I love Epiphany so much. We call her "Piff" for short at Buttermilk State, and she is easily the cutest girl in the junior class.

Because of Father's rules, for my own good, I really can't date or go out at night.

But I have enjoyed having lunch with her and brief study groups in the library. I have tutored Piff through Molecular Biology and the English poets class.

"Bierce, you are a sweetheart." Piff has told me on more than one occasion. "We should go to a movie sometime."

I guess it puzzled her that I don't take her up on this. Father belongs to the Buttermilk Falls Legion of Decency, and we only go to Disney movies, or old stuff with Bing Crosby.

I understand Bing was a bit of a martinet with his kids, too.

One afternoon, I offered to walk Epiphany home, and instead she said she'd drive me home, as she has a license. I hope I have one someday!

We had some ice cream first--Epiphany treated me, she was very happy with he recent exam results.

It was a good thing, since Father gives me the same allowance he had as a boy, five dollars a week.

Sometimes I don't even get that, because I bought an old Playboy magazine and he caught me with it, and gave me a vicious thrashing with the vacuum cleaner cord, and then a rigorous enema.

But Piff has lots of cash, and we really enjoyed our time at Baskin-Robbins.

It was so nice and normal, two twenty year old college students, having a nice time. I really hoped that things could proceed from there.

But when she drove me home, I saw the familiar mattress on the porch.

Mother had put the mattress out there to dry and to kill the stink in the fresh air.

I knew what would happen now. My father is a Pentecostal minister. He doesn't believe in sparing the rod.

Just two days before, I'd wet the bed, and Father had taken down my pants in the back yard in front of my maiden aunts, giggling thirtyish women who were highly amused.

I'd tried to expiate my shame by not crying as Father had swung the cruel hazel rod against my naked, tender, trembling buttocks but the Reverend has a great right arm, and I was weeping by the eighth swat.

Father had looked on with grim satisfaction at the long welts on my errant bum, and my aunts had been helpless with laughter, pointing at my stray erection.

My arousal inflamed Dad, who called me a pervert. He'd made me lay my penis on a tree stump and he'd whipped it until it was welted and tiny.

Then Father had made me stand in the back yard with my pants down until dark.

The humiliation really had inflamed me, of course. I was wildly aroused by the shame of being punished in front of my cute aunts. It was really strange.

My Aunt Boots had watched me from the window as I stood in the back yard, and of course she caught me touching myself. She'd grabbed the hazel switch and come out herself to dispense justice.

Aunt Boots was still annoyed because I had been caught jerking off in her panties last summer...

Then, Aunt Boots had dragged me into the tool shed and made me lick her in her nasty parts until she'd had a shuddering orgasm.

But today, I didn't want to be shamed again. I had to get out of the car and hope that Epiphany would just drive back to campus. I couldn't let her know I was a chronic bed wetter. I was captain of the tennis team, and a competitive diver as well.

I might never be able to go out with this girl, but I'd like her to at least have a decent image of me, right?

I liked Piff so much. I could never talk to her at night, because my bedtime was seven-thirty. Father is terribly strict!

But Epiphany insisted on getting out of the car and walking me to the door.

"What is that stinky mattress doing on your porch?" Epiphany's adorable pug nose crinkled up, and I was overcome with shame.

"Jesus, is that PISS?"

Father burst out of the door with his hazel rod in his hand.

"You are finally home! You're supposed to be here by three-thirty, but we'll deal with that later. Who is this girl? I suppose you think you're a big man now.

"Father, I--"

Father came up close and slapped my face, and Epiphany backed off, horrified.

"Let's take those long pants down and see who is the big man around here."

Father had made me wear schoolboy shorts, even in winter, with a bowtie and an old fashioned boarding school jacket. At twenty years old, I had finally asked him to re-consider.

But he felt that I was starting to put on mature airs! He had gotten my maiden aunt Eugenie to shave my pubic parts, so I looked very young, as he thought that would make me more respectful, but still...

Epiphany balled up her small fists. "Who the fuck do you think you are, slapping poor Bierce around like that?" I looked at her with shame and love.

Here she was, this tiny little redhead, resplendent in a tube top and shorts, ready to defend my honor. And then Father explained about me being a bed wetter.

In front of Piff, he ordered me to drop my pants, and I looked at Epiphany.

"That is so gross. You wet the fucking bed? Bierce, maybe you do deserve to be punished like a little boy." Her lip curled in contempt.

"Here, I'll help you, Reverend Tolen." Epiphany reached over and unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down, and followed with my undies, which happened to be panties.

"I make him wear those as punishment for going through his female relatives' laundry. He onanizes with them, you know."

"That is so disgusting!" Epiphany yanked down my panties and snatched the hazel rod from Father. She made me grab my ankles right there in the front yard, and the hazel rod landed thirty times on my unprotected bottom.

Father clapped his hands, thrilled with this performance. Then, as I stood there, weeping and terribly ashamed, they began talking as if I weren't there.

And I was so upset. I covered my face like a little girl and wept.

"You know, maybe you should put him in a diaper or something." Piff said to Father matter of factly.

"Or put a catheter on him. I can't wait till my friends in the sorority house hear about this."

Father enjoyed these suggestions, and I saw he was writing them down in the back of his Gideon Bible.

"It's so disgusting, though. Bierce, I'm going to make you suck your piss off the wet spot on the mattress, just to teach you a lesson."

And darling Epiphany dragged me to the mattress, almost falling over my trousers that were so clogged around my ankles, and I put my face miserably against the mattress.

It was lying against the house and I began sucking the urine, and as I did it, Epiphany began resuming operations with the hazel rod against my nude cheeks.

Epiphany and I have been married now five years, and she has me in a catheter. She is so beautiful, and I love her dearly, but we don't fuck at all. She prefers my younger brother's company.

At nineteen, Aaron knows how to keep a girl company!

But the mattress is dry much of the time, and I like the way it feels as I lick Aaron's mess out of Piff's twat.

And Father is pleased. He says it's the Lord's plan!