Piggies should be Pink and Squealy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured the remaining water into her cup. She squirmed at the slow, trickling sound. He pushed the glass toward her. "Drink up. I know you're full to bursting, but don't worry, you'll be squatting in front of me relieving yourself before you know it!"

Pamela let out a moan that was somewhere between desire and distress. He grinned as she shakily picked up the cup and carefully tipped it up to her lips. The metal binder clip clinked against the glass.

"Good piggy."

The cool water felt surprisingly soothing on her clamped tongue, but the slight metallic tang made it difficult to forget the humiliating presence of the clamp - and the greater humiliations the man had promised.

She finished the last of her water just as the waiter returned with the man's card.

The waiter looked down at her empty water glass. "It looks like you're in need of a refill..." He started to slowly fill her cup.

Pamela's eyes widened as the sound of running water turned her slight urgency into utter desperation. She got up to her feet in a sudden rush.

The man opposite her grinned and indicated for her to sit back down. "You look like you're burning up! I think the extra water might do you good."

Pamela blushed and self-consciously tilted her head forward, trying to hide her clamped tongue as she downed the extra half glass of water with surprising ease while the waiter stood watching her with a slight smile.

The man stood up. Pamela hastily got back to her feet as well. As she sidled out of the booth she suddenly realized that there was still a long piece of toilet paper trailing from the bottom of her shoe.

The waiter clearly noticed too but didn't say anything and turned back to the kitchen with a smirk. Since she was supposed to act like she didn't know it was there, that meant she had to walk the whole of the length of the restaurant with the mortifying streamer dragging behind her left shoe.

The man held the door open for her. As she ducked beneath his arm he stopped her with his hand. "Pamela, I think you have something stuck to your shoe."

A few people turned as she bent to remove the mortifying object, her bottom pressing against the tight fabric of her skirt.

She balled the paper up in her hand and threw it away as she escaped into the anonymous darkness of the night.

Although she had come in her own car, they left in his.

"Open your mouth."

She quickly did as he asked, eager for him to remove the clip which was making her tongue throb so painfully.

He unfastened it. She groaned as sensation flooded back into her tongue like knives.

He smiled and dropped the clip into a large container in her footwell. She swallowed nervously as metal hit metal - apparently he had a large supply of the evil object!

He started the car. "So, you asked about wearing a mask for play..." He handed her a large wrinkled dusky pink pig nose. "...Put this on."

She turned it over in her hand. Even the rubbery plastic made her feel dirty. She squirmed and pulled it on over her head.

She had wanted a way to partially disguise her face, but this mask was so much more. It was a humiliatingly obvious statement that she was nothing but a piggy, and she loved it. Yet that didn't make it any easier to be seen wearing such a mask!

As the man drove out of the dark car park and into the well-lit streets she slid down her seat in shame.

He shook his head. "Put your face to the window. Let people get a good view of my bright pink piggy."

She did as he asked, squirming in her seat as she publicly exposed her inner piggy. She logically knew that most people would just think she was dressing up in a fun mask, but she knew that it went beyond that. She knew the desire for depravity that lurked just out of sight.

After a short journey the man pulled into a long driveway. "Bring those binder clips with you."

She hesitated for a second before getting out. Although she had initially been reassured to find that his house was a little way away from anyone else's, the fact that there would be no one about to hear her scream now felt slightly more terrifying! Yet she wanted the terror. Wanted to be used and abused by him like she was nothing but a squealing piggy - didn't want there to be any way out.

She grabbed the box and got out of the car.

"Strip."

"Here?!" Her voice broke in shock, but one look at the man's face made her realize he wasn't joking. Glancing around nervously she began to strip out of her clothing.

"Quicker."

She swallowed and sped up, getting out of her clothing in such a hurry that she didn't have time to fully register that she was naked until he grabbed her clothes, threw them back in the car and locked them inside. She gasped and looked through the car window in horror. She was now completely naked with no access to her clothing.

He grabbed one of her tits and pulled. The writing she had scrawled over her body earlier was mortifyingly obvious under the porch light.

He didn't take her inside. Instead he pulled her to a flood-lit garden where an area of earth had been penned in. He opened the gate and pushed her inside.

She stood in the center, feeling the slightly muddy ground squelch between her toes. Then she noticed the cameras. Four of them, capturing her from every angle from around the sides of the pen. She self-consciously put her hands up to cover her naked and graffitied body.

The man grinned as he flicked on each camera. "Oh no, piggy. You have no secrets from me. Get down on all fours and spread that big piggy bottom of yours. I want a nice close-up on this camera here." He tapped the central camera.

Trembling a little she did as he asked, her anus twitching as she filled the frame with her bottom, knowing that the video would get shared far and wide.

She heard him pull his belt from its loops and thought for a second he was going to take her ass. However, when she felt the sting of his belt right against her tender anus, she realized he had something even more wicked in mind.

Her shock at the pain caused her to lose her balance and she tumbled forward onto the mud beneath.

He tapped her bottom with his foot. "No, piggy, keep them spread. I want to leave you with an intimate reminder that there is no little part of you that I can't claim."

He slapped her intimately a dozen times in quick succession, making her anus wink. He then kicked her hip so that she rolled in an ungainly fashion onto her side.

He laid the belt over the fence. "Now all that's missing is a proper amount of mud. So squat. Squat, pull apart your piss-flaps, and piss yourself like the desperate cunt you are."

Blushing bright red, Pamela got herself into position. She spread her large thighs wide and pulled open her labia. But, despite the fullness in her bladder, she couldn't let a single droplet out. She was too mortified.

The man looked down at her. "You're having difficulty going? Let's see if I can help you out." He pulled out his cock and started to piss over her.

She spluttered in indignation as his hot urine soaked her hair and streamed down her face. A golden shower sounded quite glamourous. This was anything but.

He moved his cock to her lips. She screwed up her face and turned it away. He reached for her chin and held her fast. "Don't make faces. You're a pig - there's absolutely nothing too degrading for me to do to you. Now drink up. Maybe you'll be able to piss yourself better with some fresh piss inside you." He pushed his cock into her mouth.

She swallowed a large mouthful almost accidentally. Her eyes went wide and she wrinkled up her nose in disgust. He pushed his cock further inside her mouth and pinched her nose. "You'd better guzzle it all down, or else..."

The man didn't finish his threat. He didn't have to.

Pamela put her hands on the base of his cock and started to greedily gulp down his piss like her life depended on it. The taste was acrid. The smell was atrocious. Yet her wanton pussy was absolutely soaked.

"That's right. Now rub your cunt as you swallow. Rub your cunt and relax your sphincter. I want you to wet yourself as you slurp down my piss."

A tear slid down Pamela's face at how thoroughly wanton she felt, yet as her own hot urine splashed over her hands and down her legs, she had never felt more aroused.

The man smirked as he heard the tell-tale sound of water hitting the ground. "That's right, piggy, make me some pissy mud." He pulled his cock out of her mouth and emptied the last of his bladder over her body so that it dribbled down onto the ground beneath her.

As the last few drops of urine dripped down from her labia he kicked at her with his shoe. She overbalanced and fell down on her back, looking a little like a beached whale. He looked down at her as she sat on the pissy ground. "I don't think there's nearly enough mud yet."

He grabbed a nearby hose pipe and aimed it at the ground. "Roll around. Mix it up nicely. Really wallow. I've already recorded you pissing, what else do you have to lose?"

The woman whimpered a little but rolled onto her tummy, squelching her tits into the mud he was creating as he squirted water into the pen.

He nodded. "Good, keep going. Maybe if you cake yourself in mud no one will be able to read what you've written about yourself on your tits!"

She gasped slightly as she remembered the writing afresh. She grabbed a handful of mud, using it almost like soap as she rubbed it over her body.

He smirked and trained the hose on her.

She flinched as the cold water hit her body, blushing as mortifying words like 'Stupid Pig' and 'Worthless Whore' were once again revealed. She buried herself back in the mud - it was the lesser of two evils. She didn't really want to ponder the fact it ironically made her wetter even than his hose!

He turned off the water. "Come here, piggy and put your hands behind your back - I think you'll look much better without your hands to hide you."

He slipped her hands into two bondage mittens and fastened them behind her back. The new position caused her chest to thrust forward slightly more.

He grabbed her by her breast again and wiped his hand over her muddy skin to reveal what it said. "Let's see what fun we can have with these 'Tit Torture Toys.'"

Pinching up small sections of her skin he began to cover her tits with binder clips. The first few didn't hurt all that much immediately. But as he continued to cover her tits in them and her pinched skin got more taut, she really started to whimper and squirm. But every time she tried to back away he just grabbed her clamped breasts and pulled her back again, which hurt even worse!

He grinned and kept going, covering every pinchable inch of her breasts until they looked like little stationary-inspired porcupines.

He slapped her back so that she wobbled forward. He pushed again, toppling her until she landed painfully on her clamped tits in the mud.

She moaned loudly, panting hard as she tried to get on top of the pain and to roll into a less agonizing position.

"Your hands are locked behind your back. And I'm not gonna remove those clamps. Looks like you'd better get rolling."

She looked up at him in horror and shook her head. Her tits were now throbbing with pain and so the idea of deliberately grinding them into the ground to dislodge the clips felt painfully prohibitive.

"He grabbed her hair and pulled back her head, looking deep into her eyes through her piggy mask. "Now, pig!"

He let go and she hastily pressed her tits into the ground. She howled as pain fizzed across her torso like fireworks exploding in her chest.

Screwing her face up and squealing in pain she ground her tits into the muddy floor. The cool paste barely even began to soothe the fiery agony.

She pulled up, panting, and stared down at her tits. Although some of the binder clips were now hanging on by precariously small amounts of skin, she hadn't managed to dislodge a single one!

She stared at the man in horror. "Please, Sir! It's too painful!"

He laughed and kicked her down onto the ground once more, putting his foot against her neck and nudging her head up to an awkward and almost dangerous angle as he pressed down against her airway. "Too painful? Does it matter what you think?"

With his foot at her throat she hardly dared move. She shook her head a fraction. He smirked. "Exactly." He pulled his foot away, letting the soul graze her neck.

Pamela rolled onto her front once more and pressed her tits against the ground, rubbing them backward and forward as she tried all the more desperately to dislodge the wicked clamps.

She squealed as several pulled free. The pinched and pulled skin beneath where the binder clips had been seemed to hurt even more in their absence.

As she tried again she started to cry, huge tears streaking what remained of her makeup as she tried to dislodge the wicked clips without the use of her hands.

Several more pulled free and she lurched forward in pain, rocking her body back and forth as she howled in absolute agony.

"That's right, piggy, squeal and suffer for me."

He bent forward and ran a finger through her pussy. She blushed at the wetness she knew he would find there. He pushed his sticky finger between her lips and into her mouth. "Good piggy."

She sucked his finger greedily, enjoying the moment of closeness. She ground her thighs together hungrily. "Please, Sir, can you rub me some more?"

He grinned. "I'll do better than that, I'll hurt you!" He pushed his foot against her back and pressed her clamped tits back into the ground.

She whimpered but could feel her pussy respond just as excitedly as it had to his finger.

She tried dragging her chest forward and back this time, whimpering in pain as the clamps were agonizingly jostled. Several more pulled free.

She paused to rock self-comfortingly again, only this time she couldn't stop grinding her hips in arousal. Pain and pleasure now inextricably linked.

She pressed her chest against the ground again, inadvertently squishing her tits against some of the bumpy clamps that had already pulled free, but the remaining ones were stubborn. She looked at the fence that surrounded her and swallowed hard.

Getting hesitatingly up to her knees she shuffled toward one of the sides and tentatively bumped one of her tits up against the wooden surface. She gasped as pain reverberated around her breast.

The man smiled. "Very creative. But you'll have to hit harder than that if you want to dislodge those clamps."

She pulled back and propelled the top of her tits into the underside of one of the fence panels. It took a second for the agony to register. When it did she almost toppled over backward.

He grinned. "Mm. You look so thoroughly deprived swinging your tits around like that for me. Do it again."

Gritting her teeth she whacked her chest against the fence once more. The stabbing pain practically took her breath away.

She lent against the side of the pen with her shoulder, whimpering as she stared down at the remaining clamps. She looked over at the man piteously.

He grinned and picked his belt up from where it was resting over the side of the fence.

She gasped and positively slammed her tits against the fence as she realized what he intended to do with his belt, but still the last few clips remained firmly attached.

He slowly started to wrap his belt around his hand. "Back against the fence, legs spread."

She did as he asked, her whole body shaking in anticipation. Her reddened tits felt all the more vulnerable with her wrists still bound behind her.

He took a step toward her, but, rather than aim at the remaining binder clips on her tits, he slashed it up between her legs.

She gasped and fell back heavily against the fence. But, with her arms behind her back and her legs still spread she was in no way protected from his wickedness. He unleashed a volley of a dozen or more slaps directly to her pussy as she desperately tried to get her thoughts in order enough to close her legs.

Before she could recover from the stinging barrage on her sticky pussy he took the belt higher, flicking it over each clip in turn until they pinged off into the muddy enclosure. She was now almost draped over the fence behind her, panting as she tried to get on top of the searing pain in her tits and cunt.

He put the empty container on the ground. "Now pick them back up again."

She shook her head in slight disbelief. Her tits were still throbbing in agony. The last thing she wanted to do was to give him the option to clip her back up again. Yet the thought of her tits being never-endingly tormented by the man just made her squirm. She panted for several more seconds, still getting her breath back from his vicious belting.

He fixed her with a stare. "Now, pig."

She hastily fell forward, her tits making an impressive sound as they slurped into the mud. She snuffled her head forward and almost immediately felt one of the hard metallic objects against her nose. She moved her face cautiously forward and tried to delicately pull it out with her lips.

He watched her, shaking his head impatiently. "Quicker - or do you want me to put another clip on your tongue?"

Pamela shook her head and quickly pressed her face into the muddy puddle once more. She found another and dropped it into the container, spitting out the mud that had got into her mouth as she did.

He didn't seem to mind whether she spat out or swallowed the mud - neither was the behavior of a lady and so both were clearly appropriate for a wanton piggy such as herself.

She continued to search the pissy mud with her nose, picking up each deceptively innocent-looking clip and dropping it into the container with a clatter while the man looked on.

She snuffled her head through the puddle one last time, and then looked up at him, hopeful she had found the last.

Her eyes widened in excitement as she saw he had freed his cock from his clothing. She shuffled forward on her knees, her mouth open in readiness, teetering slightly with her hands still locked behind her back.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her down his cock roughly, mud and musk mingling in her mouth. She gagged slightly but he didn't stop, ramming his cock deep inside until it was uncomfortable lodged in her throat.

He held her there for several seconds, letting her thick saliva build up before pulling back and impaling her again.

She was barely getting enough air as she gasped around his cock, so when he paused she thought he was giving her a much needed breather. Instead he picked up a binder clip and pulled up her mask to clamp it over her nose. He then let the mask drop back into position.

She squealed into his cock as it pinched her painfully, hyperventilating a little as her body panicked at her increasing lack of oxygen. But he didn't look concerned at all as he grabbed her dirty, matted and disheveled hair and pushed her back down his cock.

She began to heave, her excess saliva threatening to choke her. He pushed her through it, roughly claiming her throat as helpless tears dribbled down her cheeks, tracing clean lines over her otherwise dirty piggy body.

He continued to slam his cock down her throat, using her without care to how she felt or whether she could breathe. His firm movements jiggled her body and made her feel even more like nothing but a filthy animal. She had never felt more alive.

She managed a gasped breath around his cock as he pulled out. But as he held his cock aloft her face fell in disappointment - he hadn't cum. She felt like she had failed. She pushed her face forward, eager to try again, but instead he grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet.

To her confusion, he helped her mount the lowish fence of the pen. Getting her leg over it was perhaps her most ungainly position of the night so far.