Piggies should be Pink and Squealy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a step back. "Grind. Get that piggy cunt off while I watch. Show me just how much you have loved being my worthless piggy."

Pamela's pussy felt so desperate that she didn't need telling twice. She started to grind herself forward over her clit, her piggy nose mask twitching and her muddy tits jiggling as she ground herself against the smooth wood for his entertainment - and hers.

She was still a little sore from the recent belting, but was too turned on to be able to hold back. He smirked as he watched her wantonly humping the fence like a bitch in heat. "That's right, show everyone what a wanton and depraved piggy you really are."

She gasped at the reminder about the cameras but rubbed harder, her breathing sounding even more labored with the binder clip still hidden beneath her mask on her nose.

She was moaning loudly now, working herself into a frenzy as the need that had been building all evening finally got a chance to be relieved.

She froze as her orgasm suddenly consolidated inside her. Her face tensed into an almost horrified gasp, and then she was jerking forward, thumping her feet against the ground as she rode the fence for all she was worth.

She felt the man's cum land in her hair. She could feel it slide down her cheek and onto her chest, but was too far gone with pleasure to care about how wanton she felt as he spurted his hot cum over her spasming body.

She leaned back against her bound hands for balance, panting slightly as she recovered her breath. If there was going to be a cover for the DVD, this would be it - her piggy body presented for all to see, with the man's cum splattered over her tits.

Her vision was a little hazy and her balance a little off, but she looked over toward the main camera in triumph - she had done it! She had lived the piggy life of her dreams.

As she came down from her high she looked at the man with a kind of spaced out grin. "Mm, thank you, Sir, that was amazing!"

She looked down at herself a little self-consciously, the humiliating graffiti on her torso visible in patches where her tears or his cum had cleared a spot through the mud that caked her body. Her hair was matted with urine and mud and cum, and she knew without looking that her makeup was smudged beyond recognition.

Her tits still throbbed a little from the binder clips and her pussy and anus felt the recent impact of his belt, yet everything just made her smile glow brighter.

He smiled and walked behind her and unfastened her hands. He then pulled up her mask and removed the binder clip from her nose. He was about to remove the mask completely but she stopped him and pulled it back into place. "No, I never want to stop being a piggy."

He smiled and let the mask fall back into place. "Don't worry, you never will." He picked up the hose again and aimed it at her. "Although that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you traipse mud into my car!"

She smiled and threw out her hands, happily embracing the water as it washed her clean and exposed the mortifying words she had written about herself earlier that evening. She was just a wanton and depraved, worthless pig, a piss pot cum dumpster for anyone who wanted it. And she couldn't think of a more arousing way to live.