Piggy Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was different; there was no rattle!

I shook her in one hand; nothing!

Where had that talisman gone? Fallen out? Looking at the bottom I saw the wax plug, the same as always. Grey and with grisly things embedded, a tooth, some bone, fragments of feather just jammed up and sticking out when the lumpy yellowed plug had been stuffed in, ragged feather now.

I felt my stomach drop, and a cold certainty take hold.

I knew why he'd followed me, molested me. Why he'd fucked me silly, shot his juice in me. Then had gone back to his usual indifference, ignoring me, wanting to pretend it hadn't happened, not knowing why he'd done it at all.

Piggy.

Did I mind? Did I feel used, discarded, manipulated?

No, I didn't mind, I'd really done all that to myself, unknowingly but all my doing.

And now that I knew that dick a little, he was a boring boy, very ordinary. And it had been over too quickly, he'd stopped just when it was getting good!

I could have done it again, several more times! But he was done, once and done, nearly useless.

I wanted better. I can have better!

I laughed, thought of Bunica and her words to me.

I wasn't too young now!

"Piggy! You naughty girl! Oh, the fun we'll have!"


In Freshman Physical Therapy all the girls were hot for Dr. Robles, our Professor in the mandatory course Professional Ethics and Client Relations.

He was supposed to be a bigshot in the field, though what he was doing in this little college made me doubt that.

He was also supposed to be well-named, according to some boys on the Soccer team. Dr. Robles played some in Intramural competition, so they'd seen him in the locker room. Naked. His wood was legendary!

I had to see for myself.

Piggy had come with me to college, piggy and those tokens, packed with my few personal items I could fit into a dorm room with three other girls. Sat in pride of place on the windowsill.

My roommates complained about her but soon got over it, got used to the ugly little pig that watched us do our homework, eat ad-hoc meals we'd stolen from the commissary. Entertain boyfriends. Rub out an orgasm under our blankets.

I explained about my Bunica, how Piggy was my memento of her, some of her clay magic. How piggy was a girl, so it was ok for her to watch us undress and rub ourselves. They'd laughed, then they'd forgotten about her, no time for superstition when they had homework and boys to do.

Gotta make a plan. Operation Robles, quest for the Mighty Oak!

I had Ethics after lunch. Should I 'drop the penny' in the morning? Or maybe the night before? How long did it take to 'catch' my man?

An experiment! I'd try it just before I left for class, test the limits of Bunica's clay magic.

I fished the little bag from my box under my bunk, extracted one little wax disk.

It was the same as before, still a little sticky, smelt of ginger, fenugreek, maybe something else.

"Doctor Robles! The Mighty Oak! Let him want me like he's never wanted a woman before!", I said that to put him in mind, dropped my talisman through the hole, it hit bottom with an un-portentious tlunk. Felt like I should hear Piggy giggle or laugh or I don't know, grunt? But nothing.

Grabbed a notebook, left my Ethics textbook, I was caught up, had memorized the Physical Therapists Credo, we were on to appropriate supervision.

Professor and I were not going to be properly supervised today, not if Piggy was on task. I'd have to stay after class for a question I suppose, wait for everybody to leave or find someplace dark and private!

Sitting in the front row, to one side, where he had to see me each time he turned to the board to write something, I wondered if this was ethical.

Probably not, he was married! Married, hot, fit. Aloof. His fault really, to be so desirable in a department full of randy nineteen-year-olds. Had it coming.

I'd left my panties on my bed, under my sheet. Was commando today, which was fine, it was warm and sunny and felt really nice walking the lawn between the dorm and the Physical Sciences building with the wind playing at the hem of my skirt.

A short skirt, the better to flash my cunt at the Professor!

Gone were my childish days of long wool skirts, plain blouses buttoned up to my throat. I had on a knit top, skin-tight, my nipples obvious through the stretch fabric. Pointy today, I was excited.

And a micro-skirt, just covered my butt cheeks, not quite, not if I bent the least little bit, then the boys could wonder if they'd be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of my pussy. Kept them wondering, hoping.

And nothing else. Well, roman sandals, strappy flat things that showed my legs off.

Anyway, sitting in the hot auditorium, why were these old colleges too cheap to install air conditioning in their century-old lecture halls? I felt the sweat on my face, a drip falling on the cleft between my boobs, trickling down between, getting my shirt front damp.

He was droning on about appropriate ratios of male and female clients and therapists, about consent. I leaned forward to take notes, but not really, just holding my pen to paper, pushing my chest out, my boobs out, making that shirt stretch just that little bit more. Looking at him earnestly, my face, my neck presented, the interested student! Attending to his every word!

Spread my knees, so I could sit up and lean over my notebook but really so my skirt would be taut across my thighs.

He'd turn to make a point, turn back to the lectern, his gaze falling across me, passing over me but not seeing me.

It took most of the period but then, after writing something about Integrity, as he turned back to address the class his gaze caught, stopped like he'd seen a ghost, looked at me.

Stammering, he forgot the point he was about to make, consulted his notes, continued confidently again.

But now his gaze kept flitting over to my side of the auditorium, just glancing at me, unable to look away for more than a few moments.

I raised the stakes; I tugged at my skirt, my hips hidden under the little writing desk attached to the auditorium seat, tucked it into my waistband. Leaving my legs, my thighs, my cunt entirely bared to his gaze, his and nobody else's. Spread my knees a little bit further. Bit at the tip of my pen, licked it, sucked on it, concentrating.

He was stammering now, trying to keep on task but shifting his stance, picking up his notes and clutching them, bending them, shuffling the pages.

His cock! I could see it through his lightweight pants, as I watched it threaded it's way down one leg, almost to his knee! Began to strain against the cloth. Jesus! That looked big.

He stepped behind his lectern, hiding his excitement.

I put one hand to my lap, with my pen I poked at my crotch, poked the tip just inside my wet cunt lips, in, out, just touching myself gently.

He stopped talking, seemed unable to continue. But lucky for him a student on the other side of the room raised a hand, had a question.

He turned from me with an effort, forced his attention on the question, started answering. Got some of his composure back.

"So it goes both ways, do you see? Professional peers provide the same courtesy, to you, to your clients."

The student was satisfied, thanked the Professor, bent to their notes.

He tried to continue now, found his place in his notes but could not resist glancing back at me, to see what I was doing?

I was gently thrusting my pen into my pussy, half my pen engaged in my vagina, stroking it in and out, in and out, my mouth open, the other hand fanning my breast, my shirtfront where my sweat stain had spread to my nipples, outlining my tits in relief. Heaving my shoulders, as if in heat exhaustion, just nearly prostrate with the stultifying air in the room.

He had had enough; he called the class to an end.

"The heat seems to have gotten to me, and I see that some of you are suffering as well. I think that's enough for today! I'll try to get Building Services to open a few more windows, maybe a fan for next class.

"Class dismissed!"

The rest of the students were a little confused; they'd not been suffering, not any more than usual. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, they quickly packed up, filed out.

I sat up, extracted my pen, stuck it into my mouth while I re-arranged my skirt to be decent. Well, more decent.

Approached the podium as he was shutting his briefcase, his notes stuffed inside carelessly, having some trouble closing it, getting it to latch.

"Professor Robles! Could I have a moment of your time?" Said sweetly, beseechingly, resumed sucking my pussy juice off my pen.

"I, uh, you can come to my office hours, at four." He was trying, really, he knew he had to get out of here, he knew it but didn't seem to be able to do it. Stood there, as if mesmerized.

"I'd rather, if you don't mind? Cum here. Right now. With you. I have a particular curious itch I can't seem to scratch?"

His mouth was open, breathing hard, and not from the heat.

We were alone now, so I took his hand gently, put it to my breast, cupping one damp nipple. He clutched it spasmodically.

"If you would be so kind as to explain your point about inappropriate client contact? Could you elaborate? Expose your point, the root of your argument?"

My double-meanings were wasted; his big member was straining his pants; it must have hurt. His eyes wild, not hearing me, he swiveled his head around the room, found it vacant but for the two of us.

Started mauling my breast, crushing my nipple. Dropped his briefcase, it spilled his papers across the floor, a hand on my other breast, massaging, pulling.

"Let me help!" I pulled up my shirt, worked it past his hands, stripped it off my head and flung it to the floor.

"Would you elaborate your point, with me, right here? I want to get your concept inside me." I peeled his hand off one sweaty tit, he'd continued to massage me, what strong hands he had! Put his fingers on my crotch, up under my skirt, on my wet.

He groaned, bent his head, sucked my free nipple into his mouth, just slobbering on it, biting it! With his hand on my crotch, he stuffed two fingers inside, cupped my pubis, my clit, lifted me by my cunt, crushing my lips and clit, brought me up on tiptoe.

Oh my god!

"Oh Professor! What a strong argument you have! Can you expand your thesis? So my flexible student body can contain it!"

I tugged at his pants, tried to get them down past that monster, waistband hung up on it, straining it, bending it until Pop!

And there he was! Wow! Professor Oak indeed, that thing was as thick as my wrist, as long as my forearm! With a bulging purple head like a summer plum!

Wet, and not with sweat, clear juice oozed from the tip, ran down the shaft, wet his bush.

My goal, achieved!

"Please! Help me take in all this new learning! Satisfy my fertile imagination with your vast experience!"

I cupped that plum, tugged at him, pulled him to me. He got the message, quit sucking and squeezing. Put his hands under my armpits and Lifted! me, sat me on the podium.

I was ready, more than ready. I wanted that chunk of wood up inside me, to the hilt, filling me.

I hiked one leg up, up to his shoulder. He figured it out, wrapped my arms around his neck, heaved my other leg onto a shoulder.

Lifted me off the pulpit, one hand on each butt cheek, holding me up and spreading me apart, suspending me in midair.

My back bent, jackknifed, my cunt spread and gaping, ready for his ramrod. Looking me in the eyes, he suddenly lunged forward, between my knees, mashed his lips to mine, filled my mouth with his amazing prehensile tongue!

And Sliiiiid! his wood into my hole, pulling me onto his wet shaft, fitting me on his fat cock like pulling on a boot, making me squeal, making me throw my head back, mouth open, feeling him entering me, widening me like a peg pounded into a damp hole!

It was heaven! Filled me like nothing I knew could do. Encased in my body, his warm slick length stimulating my cunt lips, my vulva, every fold and swell of my vagina! That spongy head kissing my womb, making me know he was ready to impregnate me, give me his warm seed, make me his baby momma!

He began lifting me up, nearly off, then pulling me back onto his length, slowly, slowly, stroking his cock with my warm guts like he was jerking himself off using my vagina. My thighs sliding up and down his chest, my feet jutting over his shoulders, my toes clenching.

Enjoying himself, heedless of the sensation he gave back, ignoring my squirming and gasping, uncaring whether I was willing or not, his powerful arms holding me like iron, his hot cock threading my cunt.

I swore at him, pleaded with him, violated to my core by his strong oak member, I struggled in his arms. He ignored me, used me as his toy, his sweet wet cock-sleeve that he would fill at his pleasure, fill with his semen, dump inside me like the bull spews into the cow, not knowing what he did or why, just knowing he must.

"Fucking fucker! Cuntfuck me with that monster! Put it in me! Cum in me! Cum in me! I want your freaking cum!"

All double meanings abandoned; I was talking plainly now.

And God! he was huge, was fucking me like I wanted to be fucked, no thought in my mind but for my stretched open vagina and his warm rod of flesh inside it, massaging me from within.

I goaded him, the only way to end this was to push clear through to the end, to take his seed into me, to orgasm on his bloated member, cum on him as he came in me.

"Shit! You're doing it! You're impregnating me! Filling me with your baby! Fucking it into me! Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

His cock swelled, throbbed, was pumping into my womb, warming me from inside, making my body feel used and useful and whole, wanting his cock and his cum, wanting him to mate with me, coupled and cumming and thrusting, never stopping, stroking my cunt, slick and slicker from his slippery cum flow, velvet on velvet, thrilling me to the bone.

I kissed him, bit his lip, mashed my mouth to his, sucked his tongue into my face, suckling on it as my cunt suckled his cock, clutching and throbbing as he throbbed in me.

He kissed me back, then stopped, then pulled away.

Suddenly aware of where he was, what he'd done. Who he was fucking, and not knowing why.

Aware of his thick jism filling me, spilling out around his cock, wetting his balls, dropping in hot splats on the auditorium stage.

"I...you...this is so...we shouldn't!"

I kissed him again, coming down from my sexual fugue, glad we'd done it and glad it was over, his mega-cock had stretched everything, and it was time to come out.

"Put me down?" I suggested timidly, coquettishly.

"Of course!" He lifted me carefully off his cock, releasing a renewed flow from my vulva to squirt on his belly, his bush, his legs.

Looked around helplessly, an armful of hot wet just-fucked coed sitting in his strong cupped hands, holding her by her bare butt, her feet by his face, not sure how to safely get me down.

"Put me on the podium?" I suggested gently, peeking at his face between my ankles.

He did that, sat me down, let go my butt, steadied me with his hands on my calves, lowered my legs so I could balance myself.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that!"

I smiled, I knew why and wasn't going to say.

"Oh these things are just meant to be! Don't bother yourself about it. I had a great time!

"You have a wonderful cock! And those balls? So much cum! My belly is positively filled with your yummy semen!"

He blanched, aware he likely inseminated an underclass woman, against all rules of the college, against all ethics of his profession.

Against his wedding vows! He'd promised his wife to be faithful! And now he'd fucked a girl half her age! Half his age! Dumped her full of his sperm! Used her as a cum vessel, rutted in her like she was his whore.

"I don't want...you can..." he was at a loss, how to fix this.

I spread my knees, clenched my cunt, blurted another gout of semen out onto the floor, splashing at his feet.

He turned even paler, looked about to throw up.

Hopped down from the podium, steadying myself against his chest with one hand. Staggered a little, slipping on our sex-juice pooled under my feet.

He impulsively reached to steady me, got a handful of tit, let go.

"Sorry! Sorry!"

I went up on tiptoe, pecked him on the cheek.

"No worries! You never have to think about this again. I'm ok; you're ok. It's just a fun thing that happened, just between us.

"You go back to wifey, to your faculty meetings, organize your budgets and schedules. Think of me when you're bonking her! I'll be fine."

He got a cornered look.

"Are you on birth control?", desperately hopeful.

I gave him a cute pouty look, shook my head in a tiny Negative! His face fell.

"You want a better grade? Do you need me to..."

I pecked him on the lips again, to shut him up.

"You go ahead and give me the grade I deserve! You can do that, can't you? Give a fair grade to your sexy little knocked-up fuck-bunny? Hm? All impartial and ethical?"

I was teasing him now, just being cruel.

He nodded like a bobblehead, glad to find at least this much of a way out.

I cast about, found my sweat-soaked shirt, shook it out, found the right hole, stuck my arms in, got my head through the neck, struggled my arms through.

Stood there, my shirt bunched around my chest, under my armpits, tits squeezed and poking out, looked helpless.

He figured it out, a gentleman really, reached to unroll my bunched top, tug it over my tits, over those nipples.

"Hahhh! Careful! They're tender! You really mauled them!"

He blushed! Blushed, to have to tuck my tits into my top, get my nipples in there, all neat and tidy. Shy, after pile-driving me, fucking me senseless with his monster cock, cumming gallons in my fertile belly like a firehose, now he was shy about my nipples.

Sweet.

"You're a dear, it's been fun but I have another class! Bye bye!"

I snagged my blank notepad, left him bare-assed, naked from the waist down, surveying his ethics lecture notes, spilled from his briefcase when he dropped it. Slathered in our sex juices, mostly his cum, spotted and ragged and crumpled, ruined.

Some of his semen was making its slow clotted way down. I shook my leg, like a cat with wet feet, let it fly, spatter on an auditorium seat.

This was going to be a fun semester.


So now I knew, it took under an hour for the power to make itself known, to spread its influence to my target.

Back in my room, I shook Piggy, she was empty, I expected that now.

The coins, just fuel for lust, burned up by passion, consumed as the object of my desire spent their energy violating me.

Who next? I had like a free hour every week now, Dr. Robles wouldn't dare give me anything less than a B, I didn't have to concern myself with Ethics any more.

Ha! Like I ever cared. Not raised that way, not that kind of person.

I was not really knocked up, probably not knocked up. It was the wrong time of the month. Though I should probably be more careful in future. That was a lot of cum.

I stripped, went down the hall to shower, interrupted my roommate with her boyfriend, at it in a stall, one of her legs wrapped around his naked butt, his cock clearly stuck up inside her hole.

"Nice day for it!" I called gaily, got a giggle in return.

The hot spray felt wonderful, on my tender manhandled tits, on my red sore cunt. It was still gaping, would probably return to normal sometime, he'd been really huge, but I was young and pliant.

I squeezed and washed, got most of his snotty spew out of me, then just stood under the spray until it went cold.

Back in my room, found a towel, maybe my towel, blotted off my tits, my belly, my cunt, my legs.