Piggy Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gonna have to do laundry! That shirt as somehow spunky too, all down one side a snotty mess, must have caught some splash-back.

I'd determined, how soon. What else did I have to learn about Piggy?

Well, that left, how far, and who.

Could Piggy influence somebody in another town? Up in an airplane? Miles away?

That one would have to wait, I had no car, and could not figure how to get somebody to drive me somewhere, I fuck a guy, drive me back without questions being asked.

So, who. Or rather, whom? I'm a college woman, I should get that right.

That dense boy crush in High School had been simpleminded, no challenge there, he was horny and ready to fuck anything on two legs already. Didn't take much to get him to stick it in me, just a nudge. Probably didn't even need Piggy for that.

Now my Professor, my married Professor! Professor of Ethics! Piggy had been able to completely win him over, get him to do the one thing he knew he should never do.

Powerful magic!

But still. He was a guy, he had to be thinking about it already, screwing college girls, maybe every day. Maybe every time he fucked his wife, he was thinking about nubile bouncy boobies, hot shaved cunts, athletic young thighs. Had to be, if he was any kind of man.

And he was a real man, I proved that.

Whom could I select, that would not normally want to fuck me at all? Under any circumstance? That would be the real test!

I walked to the Student Union to get a coke, chill for a couple hours until Anatomy. Sat on a bench outside sipping from my bottle, people-watching.

Guys I counted out, for the same reasons. Well, maybe a gay guy? Still, they had a cock, it wouldn't be a true test, they might be bi or something.

A girl? Some girls liked other girls, I knew that, Bunica had told me that. Not judging, just educating me, she had been great that way, didn't look down on anybody. Had even loved me!

Could I make love to a girl? Sure! I knew how to get myself off, getting another classmate off would be a slam-dunk. I wouldn't even have a problem with sucking clit. Probably be pretty good at it.

Maybe that girl. The one walking by, in the Sorority sweater, short un-styled hair, unflattering shoes. Big strong arms, thick legs, glasses. Plenty of boobage though, under that sweater, very much a woman.

Walking to the Union on some house business? She got greeted by a pretty new girl wearing a badge, holding a bag, a pledge? Who stopped to give a sweet from that bag to my target, called her President Max.

President of her sorority! This would be a good test. All business, sexless and rational.

Though she did have a nice face. Long, kind of handsome really, European I thought. Kind, maybe.

I followed her in, saw her stop at a display case, open it, tack a sign on, some fundraiser? Close the case, lock it.

I checked out the display when she'd left, studied the board.

Pictures of different activities on campus, fundraisers, events. Captioned.

And there she was, presiding over some event - Maxine Swan, Sorority President, fundraiser organizer, Student Rep on Faculty Counsel!

A leadership wonk. Perfect.

Her next fundraiser was tomorrow, a stall on the quad, giving away calendar/organizers for donations, for the Women's Health Center.

A nice girl! Better and better, it would be a real test if I could get a sexless selfless goody-goody business-woman to fuck me like an alley cat in heat. That would prove there were no limits.


Time for my test trial. Midmorning, I'd been to PE so was feeling limber and strong. If I skipped statistics today, I could spend the next ninety minutes on the quad, stalking my prey.

I thought of her, held her in my mind, Max, Maxine Swan! Not my dearest, no, but definitely my target. Dropped the token into Piggy and Plonk! It rattled around in there, rattled on its own, not even shaking it, like it was excited!

I felt a thrill, being so close to magic, real magic, holding it in my hands.

Thanks to Bunica, my grandma, a witch woman, a clay witch! Of great power. Oh how I miss you!

I dallied for a half-hour, letting the spell 'soak in', let it get to my target and prepare Max for my assault.

The fundraiser was obvious once I got near, a booth on the quad with a board table, stacks of give-away organizers, a fishbowl for donation.

A curtained area behind, stacks of boxes. Max standing in front.

"Oh! President Max! What a wonderful idea! I could certainly use a better way to organize my time!"

She didn't recognize me of course, just launched into a spiel about time management while I fiddled with my pocketbook.

I tipped it, spilling coins in the grass!

Bent over to gather them up, took my time, my butt facing Max, my bare butt, not wearing panties again, that had worked before.

Flexed, went from one foot to the other, tilting my hips, flashing my cunt.

Her patter faltered, distracted? I smiled to myself, foraged for my pennies in the grass. Widened my stance, bent double, my pussy completely exposed to her, red and gaping a little.

Stood up, poured my coins back into my pocketbook, pulled out a bill, held it over the fishbowl.

Max took my hand, held it, warm and a little damp.

"That's too much! Too generous! You...you don't actually have to give anything, they're free to us, a donation from the printing plant."

I smiled my best smile, looked her in the eyes, straightened my back, let my boobs swell in my shirt.

"Do you have change?"

There was only a little in the fishbowl, still early, not really enough to make change from a twenty.

"Um, in the back?"

I came around the counter, still holding her hand, let myself be led behind the curtain.

Once private I tugged at her, got her to turn around, stepped close, face to face.

She was sweating a little, from the heat of the day? No bulky sweater now, just a button-down white shirt, a tie! Pants, a belt.

Max licked her lips, stammered something about organizers and reaching your goals.

I put my hands to her face, tipped my head, kissed her firmly.

Max resisted, startled, pushing gently at me, hands at my chest, my boobs, struggled but not a lot.

"Mwoh! No!mfh."

Then she stopped struggling, her hands still on my tits, and melted. Kissed me back. Squeezed my tits, tentative, as if surprised she wanted to.

She let my shirt go, moved her hands to my sides, down to my hips, then my butt, feeling the outline of my body, discovering it.

Jerked when I stuck my tongue into her mouth, shocked, adjusted quickly, began to caress my tongue with hers, wet and exciting.

With a trembling hand Max reached to my belly, down to my brief skirt, up the hem, found my wet crotch. Good girl!

Stuck one finger into the wet, hand shaking, searching, found my slit, plipped! it in, stroking me, tentative, then confident.

I disengaged, a wet string between our faces broke, spattered her chin.

Grinning, sat on a stack of boxes, flipped my skirt up, tucked it into my waistband! Spread my legs lewdly, watching her watch me, her attention on my fur, my cunt, like a little bird, she couldn't look away.

I spread my fur, exposed my cunt lips, opened myself to her.

Max got the idea.

She dropped to her knees, scooted forward, hands on my thighs, inhaled, smiled nervously. Opened her lips, wide, leaned in and mouthed my wet cunt.

Licked, sucked, slurped, swallowed noisily.

"Oh! Oh! Max! That's wonderful!"

She redoubled her efforts, ran her tongue tip around my vulva, stuck it inside, tongue-fucked me briefly. Alternated with nibbling at my clit, just using her lips, like she was trying to eat the cherry off of an ice cream sundae.

She was good at it, naive, inexperienced, enthusiastic, it all worked to bring me to orgasm quickly.

I tangled my fingers in her hair, crushed her head with my thighs, and came and came, Max diligently sucking on my clit, slurping at my juice the whole time.

I relaxed, massaged her scalp, her neck, put my hands to her face, brought her up to look me in the eyes.

"Mmmmmm. You are so good at that! A natural cunt-licker! Now, let me!"

I stood, pulled Max up, unbuttoned her pants, slid them over her generous hips, down her legs. She didn't resist, just let me, breathing hard.

Cotton panties! Boy-underwear! These I slipped off her hips too, let fall to her ankles. Sat her down on the boxes I'd stained with my cum.

Knelt, ran my hands over her hard stomach, tense thighs, spread to me, urged her to spread them more, let me see everything.

"Oh what a wonderful clit! So stiff! So long! Yummy!

"Max, you secret slut! I'm gonna lick you until you cum!"

"Do that. Do that!" She was panting already, wanting me, her eyes wild, her chin still shiny from my cunt orgasm.

I sucked gently at her nub, wet it, licked around it. Mouthed her fat lips. Spread her with my fingers, stuck my tongue into her folds, slurped up her ready fluid.

Max was ecstatic.

"Hah. Hah. Huh. Hoooooh! Ooooooooo!" and suddenly wet, very wet, hips jerking, like she's trying to face-fuck me with her clit, stabbing at my nose.

She was new to this, it was clear, got excited and near orgasm so, so easily. Like a wobbly tower of wooden sexual blocks, it took only a nudge to send her tumbling down the chasm to climax.

I latched on, sucked in earnest, felt her doorbell swell and grow hard, like a little wooden clit, and she stopped breathing.

Bent over me, her boobs to my back, grabbing my butt with both hands, convulsing, rocking, cumming, leaking on my face.

I couldn't do anything but wait for it to be over, my head wedged under her, my face pressed to her thighs which were hard, squirming.

She relaxed, collapsed, released me, slid off the boxes, sat hard in the grass.

Crying!

"Max! Max, sweetie! Are you ok?"

For some reason she mattered to me. More than the boys I'd forced, raped really, taken them out of my own lust and selfishness, I hadn't given a fuck about them.

But Max mattered.

Had I ruined things? Hurt this poor girl? Who didn't want anything but to be loved! I knew that with perfect clarity, somehow.

"Max! Talk to me!"

She looked at me, with adoration, surprise, like she'd seen the light.

"Yes. Yes! Thank you! Thank you!"

Still crying, but happy. Oh, I felt such relief.

"Thank you, for showing me who I am! I'm a Lesbian!"

Shouted out, surely everyone around could hear, celebrating her new discovery, heedless of who knew.

"I love girls! I know what I want now! Wonderful whole tender strong girls! With tits and cunts and lovely hair and firm thighs!"

Her mind was spinning, wonderment on her face, thinking of all the things she'd always thought but never admitted. Everything about her life, recast in this new light, this amazing clear light from heaven, it all made sense to her now.

"Do...do you want me too?"

Why did I ask that? What did I care for this woman! I'm independent, a loner, I can stand on my own! I don't need anybody! Bunica taught me that!

But she said "Oh yes! Yes, you!" and my heart leapt.

"And all the other girls! The whole sorority! Every frosh, senior, faculty, spouse!

"I'm gonna lick them all! Suck all the clits! Tongue all the tight holes! Bite the titties, suck on them!"

And my heart shrank, a little.

She was excited, overflowing with her discovery, ready to suck off the entire world of women.

Ok, I could work with that. Help her, be there for her, pick her up when she got knocked down. She would surely get knocked down a time or two.

Once she'd sucked all the clits, fucked her way through the entire Lesbian student body, I would still be here for her.

She stood, hugged me, shaking, pants-less, red-faced, wet-faced, a post-orgasmic bundle of hormones and feelings and smeared sticky skin.

"I'll never forget you! You kind, helpful, insightful woman!"

She looked at me then, seeing me. And got a funny look, felt something for me? I hoped so. Shook it off, laughing.

I un-tucked, pulled my skirt down. Wiped my chin with the back of one hand, licked Max's juice off. Laughed with her, glad for her.

Found her pants, handed them to her before she raced across campus half-naked trying to hump every woman she met.

Max took them, cupped one of my breasts, kissed me, left me breathless.

I left her happy, tearstained. Let her go. For now.

Walking back to the dorm, that was not how I expected that to end.

I liked her, I liked getting licked, who wouldn't? But I'm not a Lesbian, not completely? I want cock too.

But I wanted Max. That was just a fact, something I'd have to deal with.

A woman I hardly knew! Just her biography, her face, her name. What kind of underwear she wore. What her clit felt like in my mouth, what her cunt tasted like when she came.

Nearly a stranger, yet I was smitten.

Back in my room, quiet, roommates off to class, I tossed my pocketbook onto my desk.

Dang! Didn't get my organizer. Well, Max had crates of them, I could get one later. Be good to see her again. I wanted to see her again.

Piggy was where I'd left her, on my bed. I picked her up, absently, shook.

Diddle-klonk-plonk!

The coin was still in there. Rattling, like the sound of distant tinkling laughter.