Pikes Hill Ch. 01

Story Info
Rural parish under matriarchal rule; Spencer used well...
3.2k words
4.38
5.6k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To him, the women had seemed so innocent and chaste, the youngest, middle aged, some almost appearing frail. He could never have known of their true intentions, or believed that he had been selected for certain qualities he'd let slip in his own innocence... and for which many of the women would all enjoy a mutual pleasure, though they ensuring they had more enjoyment more than he, till they tired of him as an amusement... and would administer their coup de grace with the utmost, and domineering, pleasure, sealing his eternal fate in a strictly matriarchal community.

Spencer Thorpe encountered the first of the women at Pikes Hill craft fair, where he, as a relative newcomer to the village, had set up a stall to display his art work, something he did as a hobby... and something which gave him a kick when creating certain images, though those weren't on display here. He did have some images on display which may have been viewed as risque by some of the staid inhabitants of that rural parish, in that they were depictions of the female form, but they were straightforward in comparison to those he kept at home. Cathy Vincent was not one of those women who blinked and turned their noses up at his work, albeit politely, she detected something which excited a part of her persona which she also kept at home... and among certain friends in the village.

Spencer had already noticed that the females of this rural idyll were the most vocal, and though there was a studied exposure and presence of the menfolk, they always appeared to be in the background, the women having an air of authority which excited him no end. He'd passed it off as a fantasy concocted by what his inner mind wanted to see; he'd always had a keen respect for authoritative women, his masturbation always involving being put firmly in his place by the will of mature womanhood...but there was definitely something about the remote parish of Pike's Hill, and its women, that was unusual, and Madam Cathy Vincent did nothing to absolve his mind of that fantasy. Spencer's balls tingled a little, a spontaneous reaction when in the presence of women of a certain age, but this one had presence indeed. As she approached his stall, males who'd been browsing filtered away silently at the approach of her smile toward them, Spencer's cock stiffening a little, sure that some unseen power existed which ensured their apparent obedience in doing so.

Cathy immediately sensed something about Spencer which had her nipples and clitoris awakening to her authoritative nature, males who ventured into art so openly, were usually open to diverse sexualities, and a depiction of what was obviously Salome dancing, had her guessing - and hoping - that this one had submissive tendencies where women were concerned. Her cunt tingled as she watched him swallow hard when she questioned him about the artwork with a smooth confidence to her tone.

"Oh... what a wonderful depiction of Salome... it is Salome I take it?" Though she knew damn well that it was; a male to the rear kneeling, another subtly blended into the rear as per the kneeling male, to the rear of the other side to the dancing woman, and holding a scimitar, the shapely girl taking the eye to the fore but the background of equal interest to those in the know... she wanted to hear it from him, and gauge his interest in the matter, enjoy it, look for signs of a submissive nature. Spencer's cock was up already, sensing a tease in her tone somehow, already fantasising about her, and thinking of masturbation later.

"Why... yes... yes it's Salome..." He fought to think of something else, wanting to engage her for as long as possible, seeing her face almost developing a smirk, satisfied at his awkwardness in replying... almost demanding more from him.

"... you're... you're very perceptive... most today... especially the men, have just seen her as a dancing girl." She grinned all the more, her eyes burning into him, longing to seize an opportunity to have him to herself somewhere.

"Oh most of the men round here would, it's nice to meet one who's a little more cultured... and has an interest in such pleasing occurrences..." His cock boned at her reference to the beheading of a male at the whim of a woman, being pleasing. She toyed with him further, running her eyes across the other, more mundane but fairly talented depictions of landscapes etc.

"I see you're a very talented man, diverse in your range, but I much prefer Salome, you should concentrate on producing more like her... there's many woman in our community who'd be interested in that, not least of all, me... I did some modelling for artists many years ago, and would love to sit for you." Spencer's cock pulsed, his face blushing slightly, to the obvious pleasure of Cathy, as he swallowed hard again and thought on how seeing her pose in regal dominance would have him masturbating perpetually. He'd been dominated sexually by women before, but none of the relationships had lasted; their domination of him, a passing fad... but he had strong feelings about this one's confident and natural authority, he was already longing to shoot his seed for her in submission.

"I... I did this one from my imagination, as per all my depictions of women, without a model... but if you're serious... I'd be more than happy to oblige." He reddened a little more on the thought of revealing he had more artworks of female subjects... many of them very risque, and also confirming his obvious worship of feminine authority. Cathy pursed her red lips, and smiled smugly as she lifted her nose and perused every artwork there briefly, noting there was not one other of the female form, and guessing the nature of some - if not all - of them.

"You have more of ladies already?... I should love to see those... why no more here?". She crossed her arms in authoritative fashion, having Spencer's anus tingle like a schoolboy facing the cane, and was about to offer some excuse when a tall grey haired woman with very appealing features, strutted over in pompous style.

"I thought I'd find you here, Cathy..." The knowing and slightly sneering smile at Spencer, had his cock pulse rigid, this senior woman couldn't be anything other than strictly dominant with masculinity, oozing a stern authority.

"...sampling newer stock to our little community, eh?... so nice to have a fresh male within our little fold..." She grinned at him suggestively, looking him up and down.

"...I take it your wife keeps you on a taut leash?" His cock boned rigid as the two women smirked while he reddened; though the grey haired woman's gesture may have been entirely innocent, her curt laughter suggested it wasn't, and the idea of being on a leash to a woman was a pertly erotic thought. He swallowed hard and gave them an answer which had both cunts tingling nicely.

"Oh...I... I'm single." The grey haired woman smiled smugly, already knowing she'd be in competition with Madam Vincent, who crossed her arms and pursed her lips whilst looking at her as she continued.

"Then you must join us at our singles club... you'll be made to feel most welcome." Cathy smirked at the grey haired woman's impertinent abduction of her male target's attentions, though quietly pleased that she'd suggested somewhere which would be a level playing ground, where competition for his possible usage could be fought out between all the local women who'd no doubt find the idea of a fresh relationship, an arousing proposition... especially as she'd already guessed he was a submissive, or could be moulded that way, as per all the other males who attended the club... because they'd been told to. She grinned at her tall and equally mature friend, catching her eye and her look letting her know of her slight indignation at her intervention.

"I'm Cathy Vincent by the way, and this is Winifred Duvalier... you are?". His cock throbbed at the prospect of becoming involved with the community so easily, especially the feminine side... and both women had an air of authority about them that excited him, his response, in a slightly broken tone and not a cocksure one, which emphasised a certain vulnerability, excited them too.

"I.. I'm Spencer... Spencer Thorpe... so nice to be part of this community, I... I really like it here." Both Cathy and Winifred smirked in a way that excited him further, he almost reading their thoughts, both women thinking just how nice they could make it for him. The mature and grey haired Winifred adding further spice to his already erotically charged imagination, pointing her finger to a stall on the opposite side of the green, one which had already been teasing an erection from him, on watching the strutting pomposity of some of the women visiting it.

"That's my tack stall... you know, equestrian items?... " both she and Cathy grinned at seeing him swallow hard, as his thoughts went automatically to feminine thighs and pert buttocks... and whips. She continued with an air of authority which was more of a command than a request.

"...you should also attend our riding club, even if you've have no real interest in horses... we can always find something for men to assist with, whilst we women pose on horseback... please do visit my stall at the day's end, Cathy and I will be delighted to give you details of both fraternities." His cock stiffened to a lusty rigidity, as Cathy added more spice and suggestiveness of dominance to the conversation.

"Oh please do Spencer... I'll go with Winifred now, I've promised myself new boots and a whip, she does source some wonderful riding items." Winifred smirked as he swallowed hard, visibly, already certain he was a submissive, and longing to dominate him.

"See that you're there at 5:30... you'll not disappoint us." Spencer's cock pulsed as his return glance confirmed his obedience, his eyes taking in the mature but pleasantly plump and shapely backsides of two women he already felt dominated by, even the bustle of their bodies giving an air of authority as they strutted across the green. The cunts of both women tingled as they reached the equestrian stall, Cathy taking a short whip from its place of illustration, and flexing it delicately in her hands, the feel of it exciting her as her finely manicured fingers tested its elasticity.

"I wonder who'll be first to see him give up his seed in honour of?" Winifred sighed, she feeling the clingy fabric of a pair of jodhpurs, longing to slip into them, don her favourite boots and whip... and show the new male his place with some erotic dressage, the sight of another mature woman approaching with a smile, some fifty yard off, distracting her from her cunt arousing fantasy.

"We'll have to keep him away from Madam Mercy Howard, for as long as we can though... if one of us is to enjoy his obedience first." Her nod alerted Cathy to the approach of that very woman. Mercy Howard had been through four husbands, and was now happily single with the proceeds of four out of court settlements, following not quite so mutually accepted divorces, those out of court separations saving four men from the embarrassment and social ruin of their being openly dominated by women and enjoying the heel and whip of feminine power... conveniently arranged by Mercy herself, her forename in total antithesis of her spiteful and domineering nature.

Brunette, wonderfully full figured, and with a fixed sneer as per Barbara Stanwyck, there were many men in that so obviously female dominated community who hoped she'd require a fifth husband, enslavement to her, a much masturbated over fantasy. Her deliciously, slightly plump, but tall figure didn't escape Spencer's eyes either, as 5:15 had him hastily stacking his paintings, and tossing them carelessly into the rear of his car at the stall's rear. The elegance of that woman captured his imagination immediately, on a day where things had been erotically suggestive enough as it was. He noted how her presence alone, had the demure males of that mysterious community, scurrying and almost bowing to her as her smile swept them aside, none of them daring to stare at her as males anywhere else would, on seeing such an imposingly attractive woman.

As attractive a proposition as both Cathy Vincent and Winifred Duvalier had seemed, he hoped the two would detain her long enough for him to get a closer look at her, as the clock ticked toward 5:30. At the equestrian stall, Winifred and Cathy did their utmost to dispel having any interest in anything other than the goods on display in their immediate location in Mercy's mind, both with a casual eye on the goods across the green that really interested them, as Winifred began to load the items of tack in her vehicle, whilst Cathy tried on some boots, but Mercy sensed something else was on the minds of the two women, unable to restrain their smirks as the clock moved on. She smirked herself as the small talk about the day went on.

"Ok... Just what is it you two are up to?". Cathy slipped her feet from the new boots, smiling, as Winifred's eyes took Mercy's eyes toward the fresh male, now walking towards their stall from across the green. Mercy's cunt tingled at seeing a male whom she'd already heard through the grapevine of female gossip, was new here, single... and ripe for being shown just how the pecking order was in that matriarchal community. Winifred's glance at her as she conceded what they'd d been hiding from her, told her an old rivalry was about to begin, Mercy already lusting for the challenge before he came within earshot.

"Oh yes... the new male... does he know his place yet?" Cathy's cunt moistened all the more at Mercy's less than subtle approach, which had her aroused just the same, imagining seeing a male whom she was already sure was submissive, being dominated... she just hoped it'd be her applying her heel to his back as he squirmed in submission, but knew she'd need work hard at it, with these two rival dominants already hotly aroused for his submission. Mercy feigned complete indifference to his presence as the nervous Spencer made his entrance, knowing her pompous presence alone would excite any male who was remotely submissive, but she toyed with a nice flexible horsewhip just the same, adding to his nervousness - and inner desires - as she flexed it, judging when to make a comment and interrupt his arriving comments with perfection, as she cut the air with it.

"Do you find this one works well on stallions in particular, Winifred my dear?" Spencer's cock came close to losing its seed in her honour, at just the sultry and confident tone in her voice, his imagination taking him immediately to a world where he was bridled as that stallion. Winifred grinned, seeing her rival's words had captured his imagination, and drew it towards her lusting desires, to remind him that she was still there... and hinting at her dominance more plainly.

"Oh, I find that it's worked very well on all the stallions I've had control of." Cathy was not to be left out, and took the opportunity to take control of the stallion in question, taking a firm grip of his wrist, and leading him across the stall to the portable bench where she'd tried her boots, which now sat beside it with her chosen whip exposed and confirming that air of authority she oozed.

"Hello again Spencer, come and sit while we find the details of the next singles club meet... I insist you attend it, there's so many people who'll want to meet you." Mercy smirked at his silence, indicating an obedience which she already longed to nurture, she knowing that Cathy also had designs on him, the details of the next meet being common knowledge to all three... as the trio had also discussed the attendance of one or two other males, who'd made the bold move of being scrutinised by women who wished to remain single and independent... but had a use for the unattached males of Pikes Hill. She needed know if he was aware of just how things were in this rural idyll which femininity ruled supreme, casually posing a question as he sat and took a sharp intake of breath.

"Have you become acquainted with any other of the menfolk here at Pikes Hill yet?..." Spencer at last found his voice, recalling that the few males he'd even said hello to, had been polite but strangely evasive in conversation; the most information he'd been able to glean from the few he'd even been in the proximity of, was directions to the fair he was now at... though every woman he'd met had engaged him with an inquisitive interest, each contact leaving him with the impression that he'd been in conversation with a schoolmistress, or female politician, each probing his personal status and seeming prudishly content at knowing he was unattached.

"No... I... I've not had the chance really... I suppose I should make more of an effort... Madam?" Mercy grinned in a way which was almost a sneer, glad that the males of the parish had adhered to their code of not engaging newcomers with details, something which was the prerogative of the women there... and with a sense of triumph and erotically charged contempt that he'd found the courage to ask her name - indicating his interest in her, and something which would irk the two other women.

"My name is Mercy... Madam Mercy Howard... and you'll meet males at the Singles club, whom I'm sure will have, shall we say, similar interests to yourself, and all the women there including the Mayor, Ms. Prudence Harper... she'll make you most welcome..." Winifred and Cathy exchanged contemptuous glances; Mercy and Prudence were both schemers, both guilty of using their power within the hierarchy to cherry pick males for domination... and dispose of them for financial gain once the novelty of dominating them wained and their utter enslavement was confirmed. They'd seen many males disappear from the rural backwater to find themselves the obedient property of female despots in exotic countries abroad, and had to endure the spiteful and egotistical gloating from Prudence and Mercy at having had the pleasure of doing so. Cathy intervened, bringing Spencer's cock rigid with the anticipation of keeping further company with these illustrious and confident women.

"I've just remembered... the next meet of the singles club is at Hartington Hall..." She parted the rear fabric screen of the stall, and pointed to an ornate and somewhat imposing structure visible above the tree line.

"That's it's tower over there, it's just half a mile or so off..." She sat again, crossing her legs and showing Spencer an impressive pair of thighs, tight in her skirt at the moment, bit longing to be freed to know the visitation of his face between them... in submissive servitude. She pursed her lips as the two others smiled down on him, eager for the competition they knew was ahead.

"...6:30 sharp, on Thursday... you'll be made most welcome."