Pikes Hill Ch. 02

Story Info
Spencer finds the Single's Club somewhat revealing.
2.7k words
4.61
3.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer couldn't keep thoughts of the three women off his mind, welcoming recollections of all three as he masturbated over them, fantasising about being dominated by each of them, and spurting lustily at the vision which he'd definitely be treated to; seeing the women in their riding gear. High on their horses and in their tight apparel, gave women a pompous authority as they wielded their crops, a theme which had excited him to masturbation on many occasions. But he had to put those thoughts away, as the immediate excitement of seeing those women again at the singles club was more than enough, as he made his way awkwardly toward the imposing structure he now knew was Hartington Hall.

As he approached, with more than just a little trepidation, outweighed by his desires to know the almost curt attentions of those women, he noted other males entering the hall in a somewhat sheepish and furtive fashion, but the women he saw seemed to stride in with a haughty pride. He swallowed hard, his cock pulsing on seeing that a lot of those women were dressed in a very fifties style, flowing skirts with tight waists, and pointy bras which expressed their femininity beautifully. The fact that most of them were middle-aged to senior, gave them a deliciously matriarchal presence. He was in a cold sweat as he was greeted within the hall by a similarly dressed woman, her smile at him, full of an anticipation which she didn't attempt to hide.

"You must be Spencer Thorpe, we've been so looking forward to having you here... I know some of the ladies will be as thrilled as I to see you.". Her smile turned to a wicked sneer as she said it, having his balls tingling with a strange admiration for the attractive woman of about sixty years, her confident manner oozing a dominance she didn't attempt to hide. Before either he or she could utter another word as she flaunted her natural authority and took in her own thoughts of a dark desire, another male appeared behind them, cap in hand, and breathing heavily, having been running - his expression that of a schoolboy, attending the headmistress's office in expectation of the cane. The woman's smile dissolved for a moment as she looked at the arrival, turning almost to a frown, making sure the newcomer knew she did not relish the interruption.

"You're late Penderton... get in there... I'll speak to you later." Spencer gaped as the male made a gesture which was almost a bow to the woman, looking extra sheepish on realising that this was a new male with her... new to the ways of Pike's Hill, before passing them hurriedly into the main hall. The woman's stern face returned to a smile, which showed she'd found a certain pleasure in expressing her authority whilst a new male was present, especially one whom her friends had suggested was likely submissive to feminine authority. She pursed her lips and almost sighed, her cunt now ripe with arousal at the thought of caning a male later, one who was probably late by design. She grinned innocently as Spencer's eyes followed the arrival into the hall.

"Oh don't worry, he has certain tasks to attend to for the ladies... that's why he's 'late'..." Spencer's cock pulsed at the thought of what those tasks might be, as she heaved her breasts in womanly fashion, and continued.

"I am Prudence Harper, Mayoress of our little parish... you'll have to forgive me for not wearing my chains of office, this being a nicely liberal situation." Several women entered and strutted by, simply giving her a knowing smile and a nod, she returning the gestures likewise. A tall and elegant woman, dressed in the black silk of a maid's uniform, the tight skirt almost pencil-like and expressing her mature figure wonderfully, strutted out from the hall on tall heels, past a clock which Spencer noted was at 6:25. Prudence grinned softly at her as she spoke.

"Yes Elvira, you may close the door now... everyone that's expected is here now." The maid of about 45 to 50 years, grinned at Spencer with an air of contempt as she glided past him on tall heels which emphasised her lushly feminine calves clad in black nylon. Her smile at him continued as she shut the door... sliding a bolt across with her elegant fingers, as though suggesting he was now imprisoned. Prudence grinned curtly at him, and excited him further.

"Bolting the door is an old tradition at Hartington Hall, there's been no intruders or burglaries here or anywhere else in the village since the Hall was burgled in the 1850's and the Lord of the hall murdered, so the practice has been continued since then..." She smiled wistfully at him, and pointed to an ancient looking photograph on the wall, which Elvira lifted from its wall mounting and took great pleasure in having Spencer view it. Prudence enjoyed hearing him gasp as his eyes took in three males hanging from a gaunt gallows, a crowd of people posing with half smiles surrounding the area below them, fronted by several elegantly dressed women in flowing Victorian dress.

"...they were caught and hanged of course, hanged publicly as was the rightful practice then... the elegant woman second from left is Lady Hartington who then inherited the Hall in entirety, and as you can see, she can't help but show her contentment in justice having prevailed." Spencer's cock throbbed erect in his underwear as he now focused on the grainy capture... and saw the explicit pleasure in Lady Hartington's eyes and definite smile. Elvira pursed her lips and almost stroked the frame provocatively as Prudence thrilled her with a narration she'd offered many submissive males.

"...of course the three scoundrels protested their innocence right up to their being noosed, claiming that they'd not encountered anyone when relieving the Hall of silverware etc.... but just their open admission of burglary and pilfering was enough to have judge and jury see them to the gallows." She looked him in the eye as she touched her manicured finger to the glass, a red nail highlighting the woman with the smile.

"...of course there was some wicked speculation that Lady Hartington used the event as an opportunity to see the Hall into her feminine hands, a tradition which has continued since... murdering her husband who was known to be a weak and feeble example... with less status than the maids in her eyes... but that is, as you can imagine, just pure speculation." Her grin broadened as she watched him take the suggestion in while the shapely Elvira placed the photograph back in its pride of place, close to the door that the three hapless males had entered through, he now sure that they were scapegoats. The present owner of Hartington Hall knew she'd sown that seed too, her cunt tingling at knowing there was much more than pure speculation to the story. Nicely primed for the event, she strutted forward to the main hall, Elvira taking his hand and clutching it firmly as they walked behind her.

Spencer's eyes were immediately treated to an array of femininity within the hall, as though every woman from the village was present, they gossiped and frolicked together, smiling wildly at Spencer as he came in. By contrast, the males attending, who were greatly outnumbered, sat passively in silence in chairs along one wall, each with a empty chair between them... as though forbidden to speak. Those males looked on in a jealous bemusement, as the women immediately surrounded the new male, Spencer's cock twitching at seeing Cathy, Winifred, and Mercy at the forefront of admiring women, all of a certain age.

Their looks were full of a certain mischief too, the looks of the three women he knew in particular, seeming to smirk in a suggestion that they knew he'd been masturbating over them, Cathy's warm pursing of her lips having him blush all the more... having him guess that sexual stimulation and orgasm had been mutual. Cathy took his hand from Elvira, determined to stake her claim of ownership as she turned to the others in pompous fashion.

"This is Spencer... Spencer Thorpe, he's an artist and I've promised to pose for him..." she squeezed his hand firmly.having his cock pulse rigid at the thought of having her alone in such an intimate situation, and she then demanding he confirm it.

"... haven't I Spencer?" Her eyes penetrated him as deeply as her smile, already controlling him, and knowing he longed to lick her cunt in submission, her scent exciting him as he made the commitment she demanded of him, before so many female witnesses.

"Why, yes... yes... I've asked her to pose." The mature Cathy grinned in triumph, lifting her nose pompously as the other equally matriarchal women looked on in jealousy, knowing that she'd merely put the notion into his head at some point, and had now forced the first step of her control over him by making it a demand. Those that were as equally shapely in their maturity, knew immediately that the charms of slightly sagging breasts, the slight prominence of a mature torso, and the natural authority of her seniority would quickly have him begging to know her sexually dominant whims. Not to be outdone, The grey haired Winifred now stepped forward, and caressed his shoulders, her scent bringing his balls to a tingle at the sheer elegance of the senior woman, hair tight in a bun, her breasts held firm and high by a fifties style bra.

"Spencer has also agreed to attend the Equestrian Club too... where I'll be delighted to have him shown how the etiquette is there." Spencer's anus tingled at the confidence in her manner as she delivered the second half of her sentence, and the curt grins of the women at hearing it. They knew he'd be bridled, broken like a new stallion, and be put to good use under the crop, once he'd become familiar with the whiffs of leather saddlery. Winifred's cunt oozed with arousal as her thoughts drifted to those tart and dominant pleasures too, as Spencer's meek acceptance of all he was to be put to, confirmed to every woman there that he was ripe for dominating.

Much to the chagrin of both Cathy and Winifred, Mercy Howard strutted forward too, giving both those women a curt smile on her approach to Spencer, bringing knowing murmurs from the small crowd of fragrant and sexily appointed women, all of whom were patently aware of Mercy's history of breaking males for both pleasure and gain... the erotic potency of the former, being the driving force which led inevitably to her material achievements. Now in her late fifties, the ardent domineering of males by the plump and tall brunette would never change now, and that erotic pleasure linked with her financial scheming with Prudence Harper meant all males were potential prey for financial gain.

Spencer's still speechless mode confirmed his submission to the superior sex as plainly as though he'd actually declared it, as Mercy's natural sneer fixed upon him, bringing his cock to a rigidity over a woman he'd already thoroughly enjoying fantasising about as he masturbated.

"These two might think they have some joint monopoly, over Spencer here, but we ladies all know that Pike's Hill has an etiquette all of its own when it comes to the freedom of single males..." Her statement brought an immediate outburst of somewhat ironic laughter and tittering from the mass of women, an irony not lost on Spencer as he saw some of those women giving sneering glances towards the demure males... sat in obvious obedience. The women knew that freedom for any male was over forever, once incarcerated in the parish of Pike's Hill, and those males sat there were single in name only... each were owned by the women there, some individually, some communally, some knowing they were about to be sold to women abroad...and Spencer would soon know his freedom had been curtailed too.

As the three immediate contenders viewed each other with contempt, Prudence Harper took Spencer aside, and had him watch as the now dispersing throng of women, nicely aroused by the appearance and covert belittling of a fresh male, began to face those already enjoying the 'freedom' of being single. The senior woman was already toying with the idea of conversing with Mercy on how to put him to good use, and convinced he was submissive, decided to open up a little on the truth of situation, knowing it would excite him into wanting to be in her company.

"As you can see Spencer, the males of this village are polite in the extreme, when in the company of our women..." She squeezed his arm and grinned knowingly at him.

"...many of the women having husbands at home, but always keen to arrest the admiration of those males who are not spoken for." Spencer's cock pulsed rigid as her words combined with the vision of a plump grey haired woman stepping close to a seated male, and standing with one hand on hip, wagged a finger at him whilst maintaining a smug sneer, having him stand abruptly with a wide gape, holding a laundry bag before him. Prudence smiled at her and chuckled audibly.

"I see Blake has completed his task for you Grace... what favour have you allowed him in order to take him on?" Spencer also gaped a little in sensing through her tone, that Prudence knew full well what had been requested. Grace smirked as she looked the male in the eye with a certain contempt.

"Oh, he's looked after my worn underwear... laundered it for me, and earned a trip home to my cottage, for... shall we say, tea?" She smirked as the male gasped and swallowed hard, the eyes of Prudence now bearing down in him too, with a smirk of feigned disgust, on he knowing she'd been informed of what had occured and what was to follow. Blake had been ordered to sniff the items of underwear and masturbate, to prove his longing to submit to the senior woman. Having done so, he'd then suffered the mildly and near covert ignominy of laundering her underwear for her - the task he'd been set, broadcast openly between Grace and the other women to ensure his humiliation.

Having completed the task assigned him, he'd now be allowed an intimate contact with Grace... where the stern women would have him confess his masturbation and be caned for it. Grace was one of those women who was married; her dominated husband would watch the proceedings whilst kneeling naked in a corner, and be allowed masturbation himself, as his domineering wife and owner thrashed her new pet, and had her cunt and anus licked in thanks by the new boy... something her beaten and normally cock-caged husband was rarely allowed. Prudence grinned at an astounded Spence, as Grace took her command of him, leading him away to discuss her plans openly with her more intimate friends, sipping tea whilst he was openly shamed regarding her conquest of him, before enjoying her caning of him.

"As a full member of our singles club, you may be asked to perform certain tasks... a whimsical custom, I know, but there you have it..." She grinned as Cathy broke from the group of three, and strutted toward him, Prudence smiling, but containing a jealousy for what she knew was about to happen, knowing Madam Cathy Vincent.

"...but it seems those tasks may be reversed, given what Cathy has already suggested." The bold middle-aged woman panted heavily as she took Spencer's arm from Prudence.

"Come Spencer, I'm in the mood to show you something worth painting... I'm sure you'll find my poses quite inspiring." She gave Prudence a half sneer as she picked up a bag from under a chair... the older woman sneering back on knowing the sort of 'props' it contained. Spencer could do nothing but gawp as he was lead away by the commanding Cathy... his journey to a blissfully erotic existence at Pike's Hill about to begin.