Pillow Princess Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Pussy 02: new pet dominated by bitch neighbour.
6.2k words
4.72
52.3k
118

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 02

Summary: Pussy 2: new pet dominated by bitch neighbour.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is chapter two of an ongoing series. In chapter one, Meredith is home alone with her 8-months-old baby while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She spies through her bedroom window her 18-year-old neighbour (a gorgeous girl from Italy) being sexually pleasured by another woman, then another one, and then even more. This sparks a flame inside her, awakening her curiosity to explore her own same sex desires. She discovers there's a neighborhood secret Pillow Princess Club, where older woman sign up to frequently be summoned by younger women to sexually pleasure them. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and she's immediately summoned by that same beautiful next door neighbour Bianca, whereupon she services her. Which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism... which will be continued in this story and other stories....

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 02

Following my exciting encounter with Bianca, my face was still wet and sticky while I was walking up the driveway to my house, when I heard my name being called by a voice that was both smug and domineering all at once. "Meredith!"

I stopped, sighed to myself, and turned around to see Miranda Bellencourt standing across the street, a triumphant smile smeared across her face.

"Yes, Miranda?" I called back, trying to behave as if I hadn't just eaten a teenager's pussy... even though I imagine the wet glean on my face would be enough to prove me guilty.

"Enjoy?" she asked as she began crossing the street.

"Enjoy what?" I asked, playing innocent for as long as I could.

"Don't play dumb with me," she said, while I didn't take a single step, making her walk over to me. "We both know where you just were, and what you just did."

"And what did I just do?" I asked... holding on to my secret and moral righteousness for a few more precious seconds.

"You ate Bianca's pussy, of course," she said bluntly, now just a few steps away from me.

"And what if I did?" I asked, not about to be bullied or judged by someone I'd already watched doing the exact same thing. So instead of exhibiting any guilt or shame... which I assume was the response she expected from me... I acted like it was no big deal... when in truth, it was a huge fucking deal.

"I'm not judging," she said, as she arrived right in front of me. "As you well know, that would be the pot calling the kettle."

"Good," I said.

"But I am going to enjoy the benefits of having a new bottom bitch living nearby," she said as she Trumped me (meaning her hand went directly to my pussy. I like my new expression!)

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered, astonished by her forwardness. I looked around to see if anyone else could see that I was being molested by another woman in broad daylight.

"You're soaking wet," she pointed out as she slid a finger inside me, ignoring my question. I let out an uncontrollable moan.

"Stop!" I begged, although I didn't do anything physical to stop her... pleasure instantly growing inside of me.

"Come to my place right now," she ordered, as her finger wriggled around inside me.

"I can't," I said, suddenly greatly distracted, "I have to relieve my babysitter."

"Oh I'm sure you'll relieve Barbara very soon," Miranda said, in a sexy tone that made very clear what she thought would happen when I returned home... which was exactly what I hoped would happen when I returned home... a second pussy to eat.

"She's my daughter's best friend," I pointed out... trying to play innocent in at least that regard.

"Like that matters," she said. "She lives around here, doesn't she?" as she started plunging her finger into me vigorously. (Right out here where there were lots of neighbors who had windows!)

"Please stop," I moaned, the moan lacking any force.

"Oh? You want me to stop?" she asked, as she pulled her finger out and shoved it in my mouth.

I mindlessly sucked my own wetness off her finger, thinking to myself, I taste pretty damn good.

When she pulled her finger out, she said, "Come with me... now."

"Miranda, I...." I began to protest.

"Look, slut," Miranda said, as she pulled me close to her, both of her hands on my ass. "You joined the Club less than an hour ago, which means you're the bottom bitch around here. You're a submissive pet to all the pillow princesses, and also to every other woman in the Club, which means you'll always do whatever the fuck you're told! Is that clear?"

"I don't recall seeing that on the website," I said, although part of me found this really hot... yet another part of me didn't want to give this bitch Miranda the satisfaction of knowing I found it hot. But in any case, no matter she was a bitch, my pussy was on fire. I wanted her finger back inside me... I also could readily eat a second pussy... and then a third one when I got home... but Miranda was extremely controlling, so giving into her once would automatically lead me into a long series of complete disasters.

"Trust me," she said as she took my hand and began leading me to her house across the street, "You really need this."

"Miranda," I protested, even while I followed her... my protest falling upon deaf ears, both to her and apparently to my body, since it wasn't resisting her at all.

"Don't pretend you're not a submissive little pet who's dying to become my plaything," she said.

"But I'm not," I said, although I continued following her, which weakened my bargaining power immensely... as did my leaking pussy.

"Stop fucking lying to me and to yourself," she growled, forcefully squeezing my hand.

"I'm not," I said, but in a weak whisper that I'm not sure she even heard. If she did, she ignored it completely.

"And have you really not been fucked for over a year and a half?" she asked, as I followed her up her driveway.

I recalled that online VOTE4BITCH had said she planned to fuck me with a strap-on, and I'd replied brazenly during my initial rush of excitement about joining the Club, that I 'd willingly bend over and take it, since I hadn't been fucked in over a year and a half.

Oops.

"Well, yeah, you see, my husband..." I began trying to defend him, but I then I couldn't find anything to defend him with. Truth was, I was very bitter about his neglect of me sexually and the insecurities that came with it... which was part of the reason I'd signed up for the Club, and shortly afterwards I'd eaten a teenager's pussy in her backyard (which was wonderful), and now I was about to enter a bitchy neighbor's home to do who knows what... well, I kind of knew what... just not everything that 'what' would entail.

"No worries," she said, as we reached her front door. "We'll rectify your depressing problem ASAP."

Part of me was scared... not wanting someone like Miranda taking control of me, yet another part of me was completely turned on. Yes, it was partly the rush of having just eaten my first pussy; yes, it was partly the rush of joining a secret lesbian Club; but the idea of getting fucked, and no doubt Miranda would back her promise to fuck me silly, was pussy-leaking hot. A year and a half with no dick would make any woman vulnerable to such an offer.

I didn't say a word as we entered her house, she closed the door, and led me into her living room before handing me something. "Strip and put this on."

It looked like a maid's outfit.

I took a closer look at a very skimpy maid's outfit. "You're not serious?" I asked. Why would she have this out and ready? How did she know I'd be coming over?

"Just put it on," she said, dismissing my question with a wave of my hand. "I'll be back in a couple minutes, and I expect to find you wearing this outfit and down on your knees waiting for me."

Before I could respond, she strode away... leaving me alone in her living room.

I sighed heavily.

But partly because of my submissive nature, partly out of curiosity, and partly out of sheer horniness, I shed all my clothes, removed the vibrating eggs from my pussy (they'd been in there for over an hour by now), and put on the one-piece outfit, with a hem that was a good ten inches above my knees (meaning most of my butt was exposed). I noticed some black thigh high stockings, and I put them on too... surprised by how soft and silky sheer they were. I'd always liked nylons. I usually wore pantyhose, but I hadn't worn them since I was a few months pregnant. They were way too much work to put on when I was pregnant, and they just didn't seem worth the effort, when I was just home alone with baby Hannah every day. Once they were on, I brushed my hands over the silky sheer hosiery, wondering what brand they were... they were easily the softest nylons I'd ever touched.

"Aren't they soft?" Miranda asked as she arrived in the living room wearing just a garter-belt, beige stockings, and a big strap-on cock around her waist... well, the harness was the only part around her waist, but I'm sure you get the picture.

"Y-y-yeah," I stammered, as I stared at her big cock, which was aimed directly at me, and I realized Miranda had a bitchin' body for a bitch.

"Wolford's," she said. "I bring some back from London whenever we visit there."

"They're amazing," I said, in awe of both Miranda's body and cock, and how soft and sexy these nylons were.

Miranda sat in an easy chair next to me and ordered, "Put on the lace hat, and get on your knees in front of me."

"Miranda, this is going a little over the top," I complained.

"I don't recall asking your opinion," she said, dismissing my words again with another wave of her hand. "Just do as you're fucking told."

Again I was torn between two polar opposite sets of thoughts and feelings. On the one hand allowing Miranda to treat me this way was risky, since I was giving a woman who loved power even more of it. On the other hand I was horny as fuck, and my natural submissive nature was shouting at me to go along with her. So buying a bit of time to decide, I looked at her, carefully settled the maid's hat that completed the sexy slut outfit into place, looked once again at the cock... and slowly lowered myself before her. Okay, I'd committed myself. No more doubts please, self, let's enjoy this new experience.

While I'd been dithering, she'd been simply waiting for me, which given her bossy nature was surprising. I suppose she'd recognised that as a newbie I'd need a little while to get up my nerve. Then once I was finally ready, she brought her nylon-clad foot to my face and ordered, "Lick the sweat off my sole, slut." Okay, back to being bossy; fair enough, my role here was to constantly submit to her.

"Really?" I asked, smelling her sweaty scent which was, to my surprise, a strangely sensual aroma as it drifted into my nostrils.

"Stop asking stupid fucking questions," she barked, bringing her other foot between my legs and directly to my pussy.

"Ooooh," I moaned as she continued belittling me.

"Bottom sluts obey their betters without hesitation, and bottom sluts do only what they're told," she added, as she rubbed my pussy with one nylon-clad foot while rubbing my face with the other. "Now lick."

Those were words I sometimes read in lesbian erotica where girls...usually younger ones... seduced older girls... and while Miranda was only a year younger than I was... her words made me feel ashamed... stimulated... dazed... my body controlling my actions. So I just caved to her, opened my mouth, extended my tongue, and began licking her sweaty, silky stocking's sole.

"Good girl," she said, slowly rubbing my pussy with her toes, parting my pussy lips, and driving me wild with her teasing, touching toes.

An odd rush went up my spine at being called 'good girl', even though her tone made it clear she was being condescending... yet my uncontrolled response was a moan as her toes drove me wild by slowly teasing my pussy. That said, although my task was demeaning and meant to put me in my place, I found it both sensually satisfying and surprisingly enjoyable. While not even close to the heaven-like taste of Bianca's pussy, the salty sweet of Miranda's foot mixed with her silky nylons, the humiliating nature of my task, plus her other foot slowly maneuvering between my pussy lips, created a unique scent and taste that captivated me.

As I licked every inch of her silky sole, she said, "I wore these nylons all day to get them nice and sweaty for you."

There was no way she could have known today was the day I was going to cross the line and join the club when just over an hour ago, I didn't even know it existed... unless since around dawn there'd been lots of behind-the-scenes plotting, but I didn't question it further. I'd become the newest bottom bitch in the Pillow Princess Service Club, and I was happy about it. 'Nuff said. So I just let out a moan as her toes grazed my swollen clit, "Mmmmmm."

"You like the taste of my sweaty sole?" she asked.

I could have lied, or at least feigned some sort of distaste, but I was captivated by her feet... her scent... her taste... even the humiliation... so I just admitted, "Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked, using the same question to get me to fall deeper under her power and to admit out loud the unspoken truth of the moment, just like in many erotic stories, where a dominant takes control of her new submissive.

I decided to go along with her game, feeling like I was a character in some wickedly wild erotic story I'd written myself, "Yes, I like how the sweat tastes on your silky nylon sole."

"Because you're my slut, correct?" she drilled down, the heel of her foot now pressing directly against my clit, creating intense pleasure and making me let out more moans, and making me into a horny mess, ready to agree to almost anything.

So I kept playing her game... a game where I was a pawn, and she was the queen. "Yes Miranda, I'm your slut."

As she brought her toes to my lips, she asked, "And you'll keep doing everything I say?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, but not as a question but a quip, before I opened my mouth and sucked her pinky toe between my lips.

"No, you do not," she said unnecessarily, slowly moving her heel up and down, maintaining constant pressure on my clit... but slowly, to continue teasing me and to keep me in a perpetual state of arousal and impending orgasm.

"Okaaaaay," I moaned, as I advanced to her second toe.

"Yes, do all five toes," she ordered, the pressure of her foot driving me wild, yet not enough to get me off, but just keeping me on the edge.

"Okay," I repeated, as I slowly worked my way through all five of her perfectly manicured toes, the nails painted an aqua blue colour, which was both tranquil and sexy.

"You're so wet," she said a minute later as I was servicing her big toe.

"It's been a wild day," I said, which was the understatement of understatements.

"And believe it or not, it's just gotten started," she said, removing her foot from my fevered pussy. I felt a wave of disappointment as I waited for whatever she decided to do next. As she took her foot away from my face and replaced it with the other, this next one a little wet from my juices, she instructed, "Now clean your cunt juice off my foot."

I'd always found the word 'cunt' disgusting whenever anyone said it, but for some reason I found it erotic when I saw it being used in a charged up lesbian seduction scene... one of which I was currently living livestream.

As her heel rested in my lips, I just obeyed her... licking my own wetness off of her nylon heel. The unique recipe of pussy juice, nylon and foot sweat, was an erotically charged combo meal that had my head spinning with lust as I licked, a little too eagerly perhaps, as her second sole went back to my needy pussy... no... to my wanton cunt. As I licked, I began slowly moving my hips to fuck myself on her other foot.

"You horny humper," she purred, amused by my actions as lust consumed me. I wanted to lick her foot... I wanted to taste my own pussy nectar mixed with her natural body sweat, and I wanted to fucking come so fucking bad!

"You're right; I am so awfully hoooorny!" I admitted loudly and lustfully, any shame about my compromised situation already long gone, as my tongue aggressively coated her entire sole with saliva.

"Well, five more slobbery toes, and you'll find yourself impaled eight inches deep on my dick," she promised, as she brought her other toes to my mouth. I didn't devour her toes like I would a cock when I used to suck cock eagerly, but I did worship each toe with focused fetishist fascination as I continued rocking my hips back and forth, using the top of her other foot to stimulate my pussy and my clit.

"Oh yeah, I'm about to pound you so fucking hard," she said, clearly enjoying her authority over me.

"I'd do anything for that dick," I admitted, desperate to finally come, and if that meant allowing her to fuck me like some cheap slut, then so be it.

"Oh, I know you will," she said, "but be warned, your day has just begun."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I continued applying my lips to her toes, spending a fair amount of time on each delicate delicacy.

"Your day hasn't been finalised yet. But on my first day in the Club, I ate eight pussies," she said.

"You did?" I asked, that seeming like a crazy amount, yet also intriguing.

"Yeah, all the pillow princesses love testing out a new pet," she said. "I'm surprised you haven't been texted again yet."

As I took a brief break from sucking on her big toe, I said, "I left my phone at home."

"Oh, that explains it," she said. "then Barbara is likely taking messages for you."

"How do you know Barbara is babysitting for me?" I asked.

"I know everything," she said smugly. "But actually so will you whenever you're monitoring your phone. Our Club's app has two settings: one where you can see whatever anyone is texting to you and you to them, and the other where you can see whatever anyone is texting to anyone else. So in a sense you can live vicariously; for instance if you know Betty is with Veronica right now, you can imagine what kinds of naughtiness they're up to together."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. But for now I suggest you stick to just your own messages, since at first you'll get a lot of them, and you'll be face deep in a lot of pussy today and for the next while," she said. "I'm actually a little jealous."

"You are?"

"Yes, there's nothing like that first day, and even the entire first week," she said, as she removed both of her feet from me and said, "Get on the couch and bend over."

"Okay," I said, not hesitating even the slightest before obeying the order, which would result in taking my first dick in well over a year... not caring in the least whose it was... just that it was inside of me.

"That first submission is so exciting," she said, as she moved behind me.

"Being with Bianca was exhilarating," I admitted, as I felt Miranda's cock between my legs, brushing against my pussy.

"That will never change," she said as she positioned her cock against my wet pussy. "But there's nothing like that first pussy, that first day... and your first week of submission."

"I knoooooow," I moaned, as she slid the hard fake dick into my pussy and rapture instantly consumed me.

"You want me to fuck you, slut?" she asked as she rested deep inside me.

"Yes, yes! Fuck your slut!" I eagerly, mindlessly answered, desperately wanting to feel her cock sliding in and out of me... and willing to degrade myself however she required just to get fucked.

12