Pillow Princess Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your façade of propriety is long gone now," she observed, as she bucked her hips rapidly three times... making the cock reach new depths in my long-neglected pussy.

"Yes, just fuck me hard with that big mother fucking dick," I demanded, talking dirty something I used to do lots of back when my husband gave me good poundings... a side of me very few others except for a few lovers during my life ever knew.

"I am a mother fucker, ain't I?" she laughed.

"You are. Now fuck this mother good and hard," I demanded, needing an orgasm more than I could remember ever needing one.

"I'll be fucking this pussy often," she said, as she reached up with a hand, grabbed my hair, and pulled on it as she began fucking me... hard, deep and rough.

"Yes please," I moaned mindlessly, the idea of being fucked and used like this feeling exhilarating at the moment. I no longer cared about the consequences of giving even more power to this power-hungry woman, I just wanted to be fucked like a woman ought to be fucked. Besides, I knew her secret too, so although she had undeniable power over me, I still had information that could bring her (but myself as well) down if she ever pushed me too far. But she had a very large public presence, while I was a nobody housewife, so she had much more to lose. (If a dozen or so of my acquaintances were scandalised by my raunchy behaviour but nobody else knew who I was, that hardly qualified as a scandal. Whereas...)

"Take this," she said, as she slammed into me hard.

"Yes, fuck me, Miranda," I moaned as my orgasm rose quickly... a hard fucking from another person so much more intense than anything my fingers, or even my new toys, could ever achieve.

"You like this, slut?" she asked, as she pulled on my hair even harder while slapping the side of my ass.

"I fucking love it," I moaned, wanting her just to fuck me good and hard like she'd promised me in her text message, and she was indeed living up to that promise.

For two or three minutes she pounded me from behind... the sounds of her body slamming into mine echoing through the room... my moans increasing as the pleasure consumed every scrap of my body, making me a muddled mental mess.

As my orgasm bubbled to the top, I begged, although these pleas, albeit very short omes, and often only one word at a time, took a couple minutes to work their way past my lips, "Don't stop! Harder! Fuck your slut! Oh fuck! Give it to me! More! Harder! Faster!. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Come, my nasty slut," Miranda ordered, and she again tugged hard on my hair, and hammered into me.

It wasn't even half a dozen more strokes deep in my pussy, before I bellowed out a primal scream, "Yes. Yes. Fuuuuuuuck!"

Unlike my husband, who'd always slow down when my orgasm arrived... you know, back when he used to fuck me... Miranda just kept barrelling down the track, as my body pulsed with intense pleasure.

"It looks like you're enjoying this, but we're not done yet," she said, as she continued pounding me throughout my orgasm.

"Oh," was all I could muster, as a second orgasm seemed to be rising even as the first one continued its smooth journey throughout my body.

"You want more, slut?" she asked after a couple dozen more hard strokes, to keep the pleasure pulsing wildly for as long as possible.

"Yes, more please," I moaned, the pleasure cascading through me like a never ending waterfall.

She pulled out and ordered, "Turn around and spread those legs."

I quickly obeyed, wanting that cock back inside me, even as I felt wetness gushing out of me, the moment my pussy was no longer filled with dick.

"Such an obedient slut," she smirked, and she got between my spread legs, grabbed my hips, pulled me to the edge of the couch, and slid back into me.

"Yes," I moaned, as she resumed fucking me... now from a different angle, which delivered a different pleasure.

She leaned forward, placed her hands on my tits through the sheer outfit, and fucked me hard, looking right into my eyes.

Her eyes were locked onto mine even as she fucked me deep, which felt like a strange intimacy during our rough fucking... enhancing the intensity.

For a couple minutes, perhaps the longest I'd ever looked into someone's eyes, we did no talking, just fucking... and my soft moaning.

Then she ordered as she squeezed my tits, "Slap your clit while I pound your pussy."

"Okay," I agreed, bringing my right hand between us and to my well-fucked pussy.

She never stopped her fast-paced fucking, not seeming to tire at all, which my husband always had a problem with, throughout our entire fuck session. I began slapping my clit as she slammed into me, making my legs twitch, and of course enhancing the pleasure.

"Come again, my nasty fuck slut," she ordered, pinching my nipples as I slapped my clit, and her cock kept up its fast-paced fucking.

"Oh yes, more, more!" I moaned, the combination of the fucking, the clit slapping, the nipple pinching and the name calling, all bringing me to a nearly apocalyptic second orgasm. My head was in a fog, my body afire, and my legs twitching uncontrollably.

"Now, you slut, come all over my cock!" she ordered, giving another tug on my nipples.

I didn't even know I was saying the word until it was out there, as I screamed through orgasm number two while it ripped through me like a tornado shaking up an earthquake, then the whole mess deluged by a tsunami, "Yes Mistress!"

I delayed closing my eyes just long enough to catch her smirking, as I allowed the orgasm to deliver me into ultimate euphoria.

This time she slowed down after a few more strokes and pulled out, a massive gush of my cum flooding out of me when she did.

Then I remained still with my eyes closed, still trembling, until I felt her pulling me up and shoving my face into her pussy. Still in a daze, I mindlessly did whatever she silently guided me to do, and truth be told, I was more than willing to do it. Mainly, I licked.

"I've been waiting for you for some time," she said, her hand resting on the back of my head as I licked the wetness from between her legs.

"You have?" I asked, learning more and more about this twisted suburb I lived in.

"Oh yes," she said. "But you were off limits until Bianca gave the word, and she was letting you be because you'd just had a child."

"Oh," was all I said, as I kept licking her tasty pussy while listening, while also the dwindling orgasm inside me continued exploring every crevice of my body.

"But now that you're officially our bottom slut," she said, "you're fair game!"

"Okay," I said mindlessly, knowing I'd do almost anything to be fucked like I just had been or even more, to have more orgasms like I'd just had... and of course to eat lots more pussy. Hers had been my second pussy of the day, and my life going forward also looked very tasty, not always as tangy as Bianca's, but many women's tastes I knew I'd be craving often... as well as sexy tasks of many descriptions. For instance. even just contemplating the simple submissive task of eating a pussy, of pleasing a woman, which I suspected I'd be doing the most of, sent an adrenaline rush through my body, even as my second intense orgasm began finally to release its grip on my body and fade away.

Interestingly, after orgasms when I'd masturbated about lesbian sex I'd always felt guilty, and I cursed myself for having such shameful fantasies about younger women... especially Bianca, my daughter's 'innocent' friend. But as I finished licking my second real pussy, the second of two life changing orgasms in a single day, I felt no guilt.

None.

Just excitement.

Just unlimited possibilities.

Just thrilling thoughts of a new world ahead for me.

Just the immediate satisfaction of having serviced another woman, and given her considerable pleasure.

Just my natural satisfaction from having submitted.

Just discovering another side of my sexuality that had previously been hidden inside from myself, locked away until today.

Just discovering I was bi... very bi... while I explored Miranda's pussy with the dedicated focus of an archeological dig... perhaps I was even a complete lesbian.. since except for sperm, what could my husband give me that a woman couldn't?

"Do you like your Mistress's pussy?" Miranda asked. (Yes, she wouldn't have missed my calling her that... hence her smirking at the time.)

"I love it," I replied, no sense pretending I didn't, and no point in faking a facade of dignity when I was completely intoxicated with how she fucked me and her pussy in general... and her referring to herself as my Mistress was yet another example of the clearly defined hierarchy between us... one which I was oddly very okay with.

"I knew you would," she said. "You were born to eat pussy."

"You're right, although I certainly didn't think so until today," I said as I probed her hole... trying to fuck her with my tongue.

"Oooooh," she moaned. "But I did."

Then there was no more talk, as she pushed my face deep into her pussy, and I shifted from slow explorative teasing to hungrily pleasing feeding.

"Oh yes, eat my cunt, you hungry dumb slut bitch," she berated me (I loved it), as she held me with my face plastered against her wetness.

The term 'cunt' turned me on.

The term 'slut' turned me on.

The term 'bitch' turned me on.

The term 'dumb', less so. I was admittedly hungry. I couldn't deny I'd been a real slut almost from the moment I entered her house. But I certainly wasn't dumb. I hated that word.

I kept doing as I was told.

Licking faster.

Sucking her clit.

Hearing her moans increasing.

She raised a leg onto the couch, giving me a little more air to breath, and a little more access to dining on her as I really worked over her pussy.

"Oh yes, you cunt-loving bimbo slave," she crooned as she began grinding on my face. "Don't you dare slow down, you fucking fuck toy."

The word 'slave' turned me on.

The term 'fuck toy' turned me on.

And although the term 'bimbo' was perhaps even more derogatory than 'dumb', being called a bimbo actually did turn me on. Perhaps because at the moment, I was no more than a bimbo slave fuck toy for her pussy... or for any other pussy that might become available.

"Oh yes, oh yes, eat me, eat my cunt," she moaned and babbled, her orgasm obviously close.

I licked as rapidly as I could, wanting to get her off, wanting to hear her scream, and wanting the full taste of her pussy cum nectar.

"Here it comes, my pet," she said, and she grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my face roughly into her pussy, just as wetness squirted out of her and drenched my face, while I kept my mouth open and my tongue extended.

The word 'pet', for reasons unknown to me, felt like my perfect label... since even after two orgasms, my pussy, aka my cunt, burned, longing for even more.

"Oh," she moaned, as it was her turn for her body to quake... as I began to hungrily savour her flavour.

For a couple minutes I lapped up as much of my new favourite treat as I could reach, before she pushed me away and said, "Good job. Now go home."

"Really? Already?" I asked, surprised and upset by her sudden shift. Hadn't I done a good job? Insecurity washed over me just like it had during the past year plus, while my husband had neglected me as a sexual being.

"Don't worry, I'm far from rejecting you. It's just that you must have at least half a dozen more requests backed up for you to go and service other pillow princesses, and very likely Edna as well, and of course you owe Barbara some compensation for her babysitting," she said as she pulled me up and kissed me... eliminating my insecurities with her explanation, and one quick action.

It lasted less than five seconds, but five intimate seconds that washed over me as a wave of lesbian confirmation... this was now who I was.

"Now go," she said, slapping my ass.

"Okay," I said, wondering if there were indeed other women, or bossy naked girls, expecting me to come and service them... the possibility was both pussy twitching and terrifying... and of course the pussy twitching won. I began to remove the maid's outfit, which except for its symbolic purpose (of informing everyone within sight I was a servile slut), seemed a bit of a waste, but she stopped me.

"No, that stays on all day until you go to bed tonight," she said.

"It does?" I asked, "but it doesn't even cover my ass, or very much of my boobs, and I don't have any panties on," looking down at my very revealing attire.

"That's all true, it tells everyone you're a real slut. But nevertheless, that's your uniform for the day," she said, slapping my ass again. "Now go. You have a lot of pussy to eat today."

"I hope so," I said, resigning myself as I headed to the door and put on my shoes, which didn't go with the outfit at all.

"And for God's sake, switch into some fuck me heels," she added.

"I have some deep in my closet," I said, not having worn heels in a long, long time.

"Only wear them whenever you're out of the closet," she smirked.

"Terrible play on words," I said, shaking my head.

"Whatever," she shrugged. "Just put on some fuck me heels to finish off your sexy slut outfit."

"It is rather symbolic," I said.

"Yes, you're a slut maid, made to serve," she smiled.

"A much better play on words," I laughed.

"Just go," she said, waving me off.

"Okay, bye Mistress," I said, for some reason wanting to use that word at that moment. A submissive word that flowed past my lips with such ease.

"Bye, cunt-licking, cock-taking, community bottom bitch slave," she responded playfully, as she started getting dressed.

"Bye," I said, as I bounced out... my pussy wet... my head spinning but exuberant, and I hurried across the street in my not appropriate for public attire... my walk of shame part two in process... this time worse, since I was in a maid's outfit, and I looked like I was going out to get laid on Halloween... which was months away.

As I did, all I could wonder was how many texted summons were waiting for me?

Was Barbara getting impatient to use me?

What the hell had I gotten myself into?

It probably wouldn't be all that bad; in spite of my trepidations beforehand, I'd just had a great time with the formidable Miranda, and I was already looking forward to our next session.

My speculations were interrupted by someone honking at me... no doubt enjoying a great view of most of my naked butt while making me blush... but I didn't turn around. It likely didn't matter all that much, since in this neighborhood right now, all the men were at work, and all the women were probably members of my new Club.

So I just hurried into my house, wondering if this was, as Miranda had promised, just the beginning of a long sex-filled day, and my new life.

END OF PART 2

Coming next in part 3: Still dressed like a slutty maid (now with 'fuck me' heels), Meredith goes to service her ex-bully's daughter, and encounters said ex-bully.

Jasmine

12