Pillow Princess Club Ch. 12

Story Info
Pussy 19: massive nylon worship and more.
6.3k words
4.68
13.2k
18

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 12

Summary: Pussy 19: massive nylon worship and more

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is Chapter Twelve of an ongoing series. (I'm still brimming with hot ideas, so who knows how long this series will eventually become.)

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her for her growing curiosity to explore her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older women sign up and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is instantly summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. Whereupon she services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied in her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to the snob Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully walks in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides under a desk, where she services a young girl while the girl continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together, they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

In Chapter Eight, Meredith has two wild adventures. An under the table foot job from a Hooters waitress who gifts her a pair of her soiled Hooters pantyhose and a promise to give her a night of unlimited coed pussy at her sorority, and then her first tribbing encounter with a very cute Japanese girl. Up next: Big Rosie.

In Chapter Nine, Meredith goes to a black woman's house where she pleases not one, but two large black women and discovers the joy of chocolate cunt.

In Chapter Ten, Meredith goes to meet a girl and her friend and discovers that one of them is a transwoman with a six-inch cock, and she discovers the joys of pot lube, which leads to a wild threesome... some pussy and getting fucked to five orgasms. (Yes, five of them, that's not a typo... hurray for cannabis pussy lube!)

In the pivotal Chapter Eleven, Meredith returns to Hooters o get a fresh pair of cum-coated pantyhose, where she goes into a bathroom and eats Carla's pussy through the girl's pantyhose and comes on Carla's pantyhose-clad knee. Things get serious when they both share their feelings with each other, and Meredith agrees to go on a date with the coed Hooters waitress tomorrow night. Meredith then goes to a slumber party, where she dines on five teenage pussies and has a few more orgasms herself, in a wild Mommy roleplay scene.

And now continuing immediately after the end of part 11...

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 12

"Hi, honey," I greeted my husband, as I drove towards pussy nineteen.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Great," I said, which was true.

"Are you driving?" he asked.

"I am."

"Where have you been?"

"With Carolyn and some other girls," I said, so far telling the truth.

"I see. Sounds like fun," he said.

"Yeah, I really needed this night out," I said, which was also the ultimate truth, even though I hadn't known it was before I first spied on someone servicing Bianca in her backyard.

"You did?" he asked. "Why?"

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, no longer having any patience for his lack of understanding of my needs: both emotional and sexual.

"What do you mean?" he asked, still not getting it, and clumsily digging himself into a bigger hole.

"While you're in Washington... or wherever the fuck you are," I said, getting very angry very quickly, "I'm here alone watching our daughter Hannah twenty-four hours a day, with no help from you. So fuck you! Or rather I never do fuck you. Which is another problem!"

"Someone has to pay the bills," he justified, without even hinting at an apology.

"Wrong answer!" I snapped, getting angrier by the second. So I hung up on him.

That fucking idiot just didn't get it! Any guilt I'd shouldered for what I'd been doing today vanished in a heartbeat... although truthfully, I'd retained very little guilt at all. Getting fucked by a trans was a surprise, but Fran was mostly female. Agreeing to fuck Lorenzo tomorrow night was something I knew I'd struggle with tomorrow... but not tonight.

As expected, my phone rang again. I waited until the fourth ring to answer and I barked, letting him know I was still pissed, "What?"

"I'm sorry," he said, like he always did whenever I got angry at him.

"What... exactly... are you sorry for?" I asked archly.

"For not putting any thought into how hard it is for you to stay home and raise our baby on your own," he said.

"Yeah, it's not a holiday," I agreed.

"I know, I know," he said, as he yawned. Which I guess was understandable. It was about ten PM here in the Boston area, so in England it was five o'clock in the morning.

"Good," I said, "because being home alone with Hannah day after day with no break is exhausting."

"I understand."

"Good.

"I'm coming home tomorrow."

"You are?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, the other party can't meet us until Monday now, so...."

"I see," I said, wondering what to do about this change of plans. As odd as it seems, there was no way I was cancelling my date with Carla. After a pause, I said, "Well, that's just perfect. I'm going out tomorrow night."

"Again?"

"Have you learned nothing from this conversation?" I asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, sorry. I didn't mean it that way," he hurriedly apologized, "it's just that I thought we could spend some quality time together."

He used the term 'quality time' to indicate sex... always had. "Well, you can spend some quality time with our daughter instead," I countered, although I certainly didn't mean the sex thing.

"Of course, but I...." he began.

"No buts," I cut him off. "I need a night out tomorrow, so I'll be with my new friend Carla. Is that understood?"

"Yes dear," he said sheepishly.

"Good. When does your flight arrive?" I asked.

"Four-thirty."

"Then I'll make sure to have dinner ready for five," I said, being a thoughtful wife, "but I'm leaving a few minutes before six-thirty."

"Okay, "he agreed, "when will you get back home?"

"I don't know. It's a girl's night out," I said, "probably with alcohol," which was likely also true.

"Didn't you just..." he began, but stopped.

I smiled. "So I'll see you for a little while tomorrow evening," I said, still driving, and just a couple minutes from my final stop for the night.

"Yes, see you tomorrow," he agreed. After a pause, he added, "Love you."

"Love you too," I said, knowing I did love him, even with all his faults. "Good night."

"Good night," he said, and I hung up.

I knew if I was going to let Lorenzo fuck me, and now I wasn't sure I was... with my husband right next door... that wasn't part of the Pillow Princess requirements, I'd have to come up with a new plan with Bianca, since outside backyard sex was no longer an option.

I arrived at the house, just a couple blocks from my own home, indeed within walking distance, like she'd told me.

I parked a few doors down, and sent a message.

MERMILF: Here.

I took a deep sigh.

I reached for Carla's well-used pantyhose one more time and took a whiff... her scent relaxed me after the sudden stress and frustration my husband had dumped on me with just a few words.

God, I could allow this scent just to envelope me completely!

I looked around. It was dark now, and the streets were barren, but being so close to home dressed either for Halloween or a porn shoot, I was terrified I might be seen by someone I knew.

But I also wanted to find out who this person was who knew my daughter so intimately, and also knew about me.

I held the fresh pair of pantyhose and inhaled again... her strong scent captured so perfectly in the pantyhose had me completely enthralled. It was a fragrance I could inhale all day... I might even drape it across my pillow tonight.

A moment later, FOOTSIES responded.

FOOTSIES: Come in the front door, then upstairs and into the second room on the right.

I treated myself to one more inhalation, set the pantyhose down on the seat, put my phone away, and headed out to my final stop of the night.

I went a couple of houses down to the girl's front door, opened it without incident, and went upstairs to the bedroom door as instructed.

I took a deep breath before I entered another unknown person's room. She probably wouldn't be a stranger this time, but I wouldn't know who she was until I saw her face.

"I'm happy you could make it," a pretty blonde greeted me, sitting on her bed, scrolling on her phone... a television playing a Friends episode.

"So am I," I said, breathing a silent sigh of relief that in fact I didn't recognize this girl, who looked at least a couple of years older than my daughter.

"It's been quite a day, I imagine," she said, initiating a rather casual conversation, considering the situation.

"It's been life-changing, to say the least," I smiled warmly, appreciating her friendly and casual attitude.

"I believe you," she said.

I stood at the end of her bed, checking her out. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit from a nearby college. Which didn't make much sense since this was summer, but I wasn't going to question it. The outfit and her shiny mocha thigh highs, similar to Carla's Hooters pantyhose, really showcased her legs.

"You and Catherine look a lot alike."

"Thanks," I said, taking that as a compliment, since my daughter did indeed look like me, and she was very pretty.

"In fact, you look more like her older sister than her Mom," she said, as she uncrossed her legs, then re-crossed them.

"You just made my night," I smiled, really flattered by her words.

"I imagine you've gotten lots of compliments today."

"Some," I agreed, "and also a fair amount of name-calling."

"Comes with the territory," she reassured me. "It's never personal. "We Pillow Princesses like to push our MILFs' limits, but it's all in good fun."

"Every adventure today... and you're the thirteenth one... has had its fair share of surprises," I said.

"I imagine so."

"How do you know my daughter?" I asked curiously.

"Through the app," she answered. "Take my runners off for me please, and I'll continue answering whatever questions you have."

"Okay," I said, slipping out of my heels first; they were killing me after this marathon day. I then joined her on the bed and reached for her feet.

As I untied one of her runners, she said, "Catherine is less of a pillow princess and more of a submissive pet."

"Then it's like mother, like daughter," I joked, as I loosened her laces.

She chuckled, "So it seems. Except that she's a switch. She also has a feisty dominant side she can let out to play, given the right situation. I imagine she'll want to dominate you once you two start playing together, at least some of the time."

"Even though this entire day has been crazy exciting..." I began, as I pulled the one shoe off her foot, a sweaty but not unpleasant aroma permeating the air immediately. I wanted to explain my mixed feelings, "...and I've discovered so much about myself and who I am, the hints I've gotten about my daughter are difficult to process. For instance I've never seen her in a sexual way, but it appears that my naivety is a thing of the past, and soon I'll be looking at her and interacting with her in an entirely new way. That worries me."

"Your concerns are understandable," she sympathized, as I reached for her other shoe. "But there's a truism that's actually true: 'The truth will set you free'."

"That's been true for me today for sure," I agreed, contemplating how liberating it had been just to let go of my inhibitions, to let my fantasies come true... many of which I'd never imagined I'd even had... to take a few steps along the road... it had only been a single day so far!... towards finding my true sexual self.

So far it had been 100% liberating!

"But all you've been doing today has been having lots and lots of sex with various girls and women... plus obviously a fair amount of thinking. So don't you think a similar journey should be liberating for Catherine as well?"

"Good point," I said as I loosened her laces. "I hadn't thought about it from that perspective."

"In many ways, you should be happy for her," the pretty girl said. "I don't mean this unkindly, but compared to you, she's discovered who she is at a very young age."

"Another good point. And yes, I do wish I'd learned today's lessons a long time ago," I admitted, which was partly true, although perhaps I wouldn't have given birth to my children if I'd done that... so maybe I was discovering this very sexual side of myself at exactly the right time.

"Yes, think of all the pussies you never got to eat," she smiled, as I pulled her second shoe off of her other foot.

"So many of them," I agreed. If I did more than just worship her feet, this warm-hearted girl would be my nineteenth pussy in a single day.

"How many today?" she asked.

"Eighteen and counting," I answered proudly.

"Wow, that's quite the number!"

"Yeah, it's still hard to fathom, and I'm the one who lived it," I admitted.

"So, Catherine can have her pie and eat it too," she said.

"Pardon?" I asked, catching the bit about the pie, but confused about the other part.

"She can still fall in love and have her 1.8 kids and a picket fence," she said, wiggling her toes lavishly. "It's nice to let these piggies out."

"I imagine so," I said, her bright red toenails really showcased inside the dark, sweaty stockings. I then asked, 1.8 kids?"

"Yeah. Recently most American families are only having one or two kids, so the national average is 1.8, or something like that," she explained. "But don't quote me on that exact number."

"I won't," I assured her, unsure of what to do next.

"Can you please begin serving me by massaging my feet and toes?" she asked nicely. "My dogs are barking... or more accurately, they're whimpering."

"Of course," I said, knowing how nice it was to have your feet massaged, especially after a long day. That was one thing my husband did do regularly... especially during my pregnancy... and never complained about it... well, almost never.

"Thank you," she said as I took her left sweaty foot in my hand. "I spent all day conducting a cheerleading camp, and then I went to work."

"Then you've had a busy day," I observed as I massaged her silky sheer sole.

"Yes, but not like yours," she said, letting out a soft, satisfied moan.

"It was especially a very busy night," I said, recalling all the pussies I'd eaten and all the unexpected orgasms I'd endured... except endured is the wrong term, since I certainly hadn't suffered!

"Do you have any other questions for me?" she asked.

"Do you use the app very often?"

"Actually, yes and no," she said, as I continued administering a deep foot massage. "Yes, I use the friend function regularly; but no, I don't use the app very often like I did today."

"Why did you use it today?" I asked curiously.

"Do you want the truth?" she asked.

Although that question gave me some trepidation, as did her tone, I bit the bullet and said, "Yes I do."

'Your daughter sent me a message," she explained, while I did what my husband always did for me whenever he massaged my feet... individually massaging each toe. "Oh, that's nice."

"Catherine did?" I asked, surprised to hear this, although it was a dumb question, since I only had two daughters, and Hannah wasn't talking yet.

"Yeah," she said, as I used two fingers to work each toe over... knowing how wonderful it felt when my own toes received such focused attention.

"What did she say?"

"That you'd joined the Club."

"Is that it?" I asked, now going from toe to toe.

"No," she answered succinctly, making me work for the answers.

"What else did she say?" I asked, wanting to know... really needing to know.

"You're sure you want to know?"

"I do, I really do," I said, my curiosity driving me crazy.

"I'll read you the entire conversation if you want," she offered. "But only if you're sure you want me to."

"Yes, I'm really sure. Please read it out for me," I insisted, completely drawn into the revelation she was so slowly revealing... like mental foreplay.

"Okay," she said, reaching for the phone beside her. "Now do the other foot."

"Okay," I said, gently setting one foot down and grasping the other one. I knew this was a simple task, and it could even be perceived as a degrading one, but I didn't see it that way... and I didn't think she did either... I saw it as a caring way of making someone feel good. I asked, "Does my daughter massage your feet very often?"

"She does," she nodded. "Although what she really loves doing is licking my sweaty soles and sucking my toes."

"She does?" I asked, as I rubbed her sole.

"Yeah, she has quite the little foot fetish."

"I see."

"She also eats pussy very well," she said, "and you'd be surprised by how she gets herself off the best from me."

"She humps your leg?" I guessed.

"Close," she smiled. "But never mind that for now, I'll show you once you've gotten me off."

"Okay," I said. Two of my own orgasms today had been rather perverse... I'd come on Carla's foot under the table at Hooters, and I'd also come on her knee in the restroom.

"Don't worry," she assured me. "You must have done a lot of really weird and crazy stuff today, is that true?"

"You bet I did!"

"Do you regret any of it?"

I had to ponder that question for a few moments. Eating out Bianca this morning had been heavenly! Miranda Bellencourt had treated me very aggressively, but I learned that I loved being treated that way, and the same with Jade Kwong, and even her fearsome mother. Eating out Lana Lacombe at the yoga studio had almost been like having sex with a crowd of people watching us, but rather than being terrifying, I'd found the experience exhilarating. And as I reviewed all the other events during my long day that still wasn't finished, I realized I wouldn't want to change a thing! So I said, "No. I'm surprised to be able to tell you I don't regret any of it!"

12