Pillow Princess Club Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I bet you'll love doing what I have in mind."

"I bet I will," I agreed, as I rolled two thumbs up and down her sole.

"So, you brave soul, here's what she said, verbatim."

"Okay," I said, listening intently, while I also focused on giving her a great foot massage.

"'Hi, Mistress, will you be home later tonight?' she asked," the pretty coed began. "I answered that I wouldn't be free until later, since I had to babysit my baby sister while our parents were out for the night, celebrating their wedding anniversary. Like Catherine, my baby sister is many years younger than I am."

I listened carefully while I massaged every aspect of her foot, and I was about to advance to her delicately cute toes... her toenails painted a perfect sexy red.

"Catherine replied, 'That's good, because I have big news for you.' I asked, 'What is it?' and your daughter outed you by saying 'This morning my mother joined the Pillow Princess Club'," she continued.

As I started on her pinky toe, I was confused about a couple of things. How did my daughter know that? And had she been one of the people who'd contacted me earlier today but hadn't followed up with a summons? If so, which one? And why was she telling this girl about me when I'd never met her... and I still didn't even know her name? "I can't believe this," I said, dismayed.

"Nevertheless, I'm reading you Catherine's exact words. You'd be astounded by how many incestuous mother-daughter pairings exist within our Club alone," she said, "and by how many daughters are longing for their Moms to join, or vice versa. Not to mention how many daughters join on the very day of their eighteenth birthdays with their naked mothers looking happily over their shoulders at the computer screens while they do."

"Maybe nothing should surprise me anymore," I chuckled softly.

"Likely a good philosophy," she approved, as I worked over each of her toes.

"What did she say next?" I asked.

"So needy," she teased.

"If you're talking about sex, I can't get enough of it today," I admitted, checking out her semi-concealed crotch. She was still wearing her cheerleading outfit, but from where I was I could see under her skirt, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Don't worry, I'm not chintzy with my pussy, and we're getting there," she assured me.

I didn't say anything while I focused on her toes.

"Anyway," she continued, "she asked if I would please invite you to stop by."

"She did? Why?"

"Yes she did," she replied. "I was curious why too, so I asked her. Do you know what she said?"

"No," I answered, on her last toe, the scent strong, but still not unpleasant.

"But you want to know, don't you?"

"Very much so," I replied, not even trying to hide my desperation to know.

"Think about it for a moment. Why do you think she wanted you to come visit me?"

I considered the question, but then replied, "I honestly don't know."

"While I don't imagine she had any idea how popular you'd be today," she said, "she told me she wanted to know you'd be with at least one girl she could trust to give you a good experience."

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, some pillow princesses can be very self-absorbed, and even downright rude," she explained. "Now lick the soles of my feet."

"Okay," I said, and I lifted a foot, extended my tongue, and licked... her aroma even stronger now that my nose was pressed against her stocking.

"Good girl," she moaned as I bathed her silky, sweaty, salty-stocking-clad foot. The strong but pleasant aroma and taste were kinky and all-consuming.

"Mmmmmm, tastes so good," I purred, meaning it.

"Your daughter loves licking my feet while I'm wearing stockings," she said.

"I can tell why," I said. The way the stocking held her feet's taste and scent was stunningly erotic.

"Like daughter, like mother," she said.

"So, it seems," I agreed, as I bathed her entire sole with my wet tongue. "Was that all she said?"

"No."

"What else did she say?"

"She asked me to get you off the same way I always get her off."

"Oh? And what way is that?" I asked, since I'd already come many different ways today... so how many more could there be?

"Not so fast, my sweet slut. I'm keeping that secret for after you've earned it," she reproved me gently, as I moved to her toes and sucked each one of them. "Oh yes, that's so good!"

"Fair enough. Does my daughter suck your toes?" I asked, not certain why I kept bringing up Catherine.

"She does," she answered. "She always licks and kisses my feet for as long as I tell her to, and then when I've had enough, she thanks me for the privilege."

"I'll do that for you too," I said. This task was rather menial, yet oddly satisfying... while I was discovering the simple fact that I thoroughly enjoyed giving women pleasure however they wanted me to.

"I know you will," she said, as she started scrolling on her phone, while I dedicated my time to each of her pretty toes.

"So good," I moaned, as I finished with one foot and went to the other.

"Horny?" she asked, as I slid my tongue from the heel to between where her sole and toes met... whatever region that's called. Does it even have a name? Then I realized I didn't care to know anyways.

"Very," I answered, all my submissive tasks throughout today and this evening, especially with the pot lube, had left me in a perpetual state of desperately needing to be stimulated.

"Spread your legs for me," she ordered.

"Okay," I obeyed, my tongue continuing to lick her sheer-covered sole.

She directed her other foot between my legs and brought her toes to my pussy.

Who would have thought there'd come a day when I got my pussy masturbated twice by someone's nylon-clad foot and toes? "Oh my!" I trembled the moment her toes contacted my over-stimulated pussy.

"You like that?" she asked, as she ever so slowly teased my pussy, and my tongue bathed the sole of her second foot.

"Yes," I said, "and I should mention that my pussy was slathered inside and out with pot lube a while ago. Ever since, it's been super sensitive, and it's given me many orgasms."

"Interesting," she said.

"It's definitely interesting," I moaned, as her toes parted my pussy lips.

"So right now you come quickly?"

"And often."

"Interesting," she repeated.

Then for a couple of minutes, perhaps more, I licked her sole, I sucked on each of her toes, I constantly inhaled the scent of her foot, and she teased my pussy relentlessly.

I was moaning softly... as was she... as we enjoyed sharing these sensual, sweet pleasures.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Always," I replied, which had indeed become true today.

"Now kiss your way up to my pussy," she instructed.

"Okay," I said, kissing her ankle... and then slowly splattering kisses up her silky leg... taking my time... enjoying this leisurely stroll towards her paradise.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. Don't miss a spot," she said.

A couple minutes later I reached her pussy, not surprised to see she wasn't wearing panties since I'd noticed that earlier, and her invitingly wet pussy was just waiting for me. Following a whim, I leaned higher to kiss above her pussy, and then I skipped past it again, while I replicated my splattering of kisses and licks down her other leg.

"You naughty tease," she accused with a chuckle.

"Not exactly, because very soon I'll be pleasing you to the very best of my ability."

"I bet you will."

After coating both of her legs with tender love, I returned directly to her pussy and asked, "Does my daughter lick this pretty pussy nice and slowly, or aggressively and fast?"

"She starts slowly, and then she gets more aggressive when I place my hand on her head," she explained, as I leaned forward and slowly parted her pussy lips.

"Then please signal me the same way, and I'll do my best to follow your inclinations," I requested.

"Yes, I believe that you will," she moaned, as I slowly moved my flattened tongue up and down with smooth, paintbrush-like strokes.

"Oh yes, take your time. Enjoy my tasty peach," she moaned.

"So good," I said, simply enjoying the lovely task of tasting her young, ripe peach.

"Your daughter loves munching on my pussy," she mentioned.

"Then she has excellent taste," I said, smiling at my witty remark.

"Mmmhmmm," she laughed.

I continued my slow burn exploration up and down between her lips, seeking out every crevice of her labia, and occasionally ever so lightly brushing against her clit.

Her moans increased until I felt her hand on the back of my head, guiding me a little deeper into her fresh wetness.

I took this as a signal to increase my aggressiveness, and I began licking her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, Catherine's Mommy, eat my pussy, just like your sexy daughter always does," she moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, loving her reference to my daughter for reasons I couldn't understand.

"Oh yes, get that tongue deep inside my hole," she moaned.

I did... probing that open hole as if my tongue were a small cock.

"Oh, yes! Right there, don't stop!" she moaned, lifting her ass, which pressed my face solidly against her pussy.

I kept tongue fucking her pussy, probing and swirling, as her moans increased. Then sensing her incoming (or perhaps it's better described as her outgoing) eruption, I seized her clit between my lips and licked it aggressively, while lightly tugging on it.

"Oh my God, that's it! That's it! Oh yes, yes, yes," she screamed, and after just a few seconds of my aggressive clitoral attention, she came all over my face!

For the record, at this point, I couldn't get enough of three things.

1. Hearing this woman come thanks to my tongue.

2. The sweet nectar of this woman's cum.

3. The intense pleasure of getting my face coated in her cum.

I lapped up the creamy cum as best I could, until she pushed my head away a couple of minutes after her eruption.

"No more for now, it's too sensitive," she gasped.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Don't be," she said, gazing down at me fondly, "it means you just did a great job of getting me off!"

"Oh, that's all right then," I said, greatly relieved. I didn't want to be less than perfect for anyone, especially for this girl whose name I still didn't know, but obviously, Catherine adored her, and even called her Mistress.

"So... do you want to come just like your baby girl always comes for me?" she asked, leaning up and onto her elbows.

"I do," I said eagerly.

"It's a little kinky," she cautioned.

"And that should concern me? Today I've tribbed with a cute and innocent-looking Asian girl a few minutes after meeting her for the first time, gotten foot fucked to an orgasm while I was seated at one of the booths right out in the Hooters restaurant, and I've been fucked by a trans woman and her girlfriend ate the cream pie out of me," I listed. "Shall I keep describing how kinky I've been today?"

"No, I get the picture," she grinned. "Then this should be right up your alley. First thing, please strip off your skirt and top. I want to see more of your lovely body."

I did, while she removed her cheerleader outfit. She was left wearing only her stockings, while I was still wearing my own stockings, along with my frilly white collar, my black and white armbands, and my lacey white headband.

She adjusted two pillows behind her head, raised her left knee, and said, "Get back on the bed and hump yourself on my leg."

"Oh," I said, as I got back on the bed, but then stalled out while I examined her leg and tried to figure out how to proceed.

"Straddle my leg, wiggle that sweet pussy around on my ankle, and then grind up and down my shin," she instructed.

"Oh, okay," I agreed, and I did exactly what she said. It took a little more maneuvering than I'd anticipated to get myself into the position.

"Here, take this pillow and put it under that sweet ass," she said, handing me a pillow.

I stuck it under my ass and moaned when I inadvertently rubbed myself on her leg.

"There you go," she said, as she grabbed my left foot and began sucking on my toes.

"Oh, that feels really nice," I said.

"Hump my leg, Catherine's Mommy," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a soft moan, as I began to slowly slide my pussy up and down her shinbone.

"There you go," she encouraged me.

Unlike when I was getting fucked, this time I was doing all the work, and within only a couple of minutes I was sweating a little... and moaning... as yet another orgasm was rising inside me.

"Come on my leg, Catherine's Mommy," she repeated, as she sucked every one of my left toes individually.

"Yes, I will. And please keep calling me that," I moaned, an orgasm rising inside me once again.

"Do you like being my leg humper, Catherine's Mommy?" she asked.

"Yes, I love it," I moaned.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Catherine's Mommy," I moaned.

"Again."

"I'm Catherine's Mommy," I repeated, grinding hard on the nylon-clad leg.

"Again."

So I said loudly... almost shouting, "I'm called Catherine's Mommy! Catherine's Mommy is who I am! I'm proud to be Catherine's Mommy! I'm called Catherine's..." I repeated over and over, as orgasm sixteen was about to erupt.

"Come now, Catherine's Mommy," she ordered.

"Yes! Yes! FUCK yes!" I screamed, as another orgasm hit me.

"There you go," she said as she licked my stocking sole.

"So good," I moaned as I collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Then to my astonishment, she spun around and buried her face in my pussy!

"Mmmmmmm, you even taste just like your daughter," she crooned as she lapped up my cum.

"So hot," I said, loving that this still nameless girl had now tasted both me and my daughter.

"So good," she said, as she licked and licked.

"Fuck," I moaned, as I enjoyed the afterglow of another orgasm.

After a minute she sat up and said, "This really is like daughter, like mother."

"I guess it is," I said, as I lay there, totally spent.

But a moment later, I managed to sit up, and I said, "I guess I should get going."

"Yeah, I'm tired too," she said.

"Try having sixteen orgasms in a single day," I joked.

"Sixteen?" she gasped.

"The pot lube got my pussy completely out of control," I explained.

"I'll have to try it."

"Be warned, it turns you into a completely needy slut,"

"I'm already one of those," she shrugged, as she got off the bed.

"Me too," I laughed, as I too got off the bed.

"I'll invite you over again very soon," she said.

"I hope so," I replied.

"Maybe I'll even have you and your daughter worship me together," she said.

"I don't know about that," I said hesitantly.

"Oh, trust me," she smiled, "it's inevitable,"

"I don't know," I repeated, as I slipped back into my outfit and heels for the last time tonight.

"We shall see," she said, in a tone that indicated she'd seen a number of mothers go through this, and she knew how it always turned out.

"I guess we shall," I said. "But I have to ask. What's your name?"

"Angela," she answered.

"Perfect name," I said. "You've convinced me you're angelic, and I'm sure Catherine agrees with me."

"Thanks, she is very fond of me, and the feeling's mutual," she said. "Good night, Catherine's Mommy."

"Good night, Mistress Angela," I said, and headed out to my car.

Being just a couple blocks from my home, I didn't check my phone, just in case I'd get tempted to make any more stops.

Barbara would be at my house by now, so I'd eat that milestone twentieth pussy, and maybe even have another orgasm or two.

Either way, this eventful day and night were coming to an end.

A day and a night that had changed everything for me.

A day and a night that had made me a completely different woman.

A day and a night that had given me more orgasms than I'd experienced in many years combined.

The end for now.

Up next: Meredith heads home for one more surprise and an unexpected threesome.

12