Pillow Princess Club Ch. 13

Story Info
Pussies 20-21: The babysitter, and a shocking surprise.
5.5k words
4.78
24.8k
31

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 13

Summary: Pussies 20-21: The babysitter, and a shocking surprise.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is Chapter Thirteen of an ongoing series. (I'm still brimming with hot ideas, so who knows how long this series will eventually become.)

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her: her growing curiosity about exploring her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older women sign up, and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is immediately summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. Whereupon she services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied during her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully walks in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides under a desk, where she services a girl while the girl continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together, they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

In Chapter Eight, Meredith has two wild adventures. An under the table foot job from a Hooters waitress who gifts her a pair of her soiled Hooters pantyhose and a promise to give her a night of unlimited coed pussy at her sorority, and her first tribbing encounter with a very cute Japanese girl. Up next: Big Rosie.

In Chapter Nine, Meredith goes to a black woman's house where she pleases not one, but two large black women and discovers the joy of chocolate cunt.

In Chapter Ten, Meredith goes to meet a girl and her friend, and she discovers that one is a transwoman with a six-inch cock. She also discovers the joys of pot lube, which leads to a wild threesome... some more pussy, and getting fucked to five orgasms. (Yes, five of them, that's not a typo... hurray for cannabis pussy lube!)

In the pivotal Chapter Eleven, Meredith returns to Hooters to get a fresh pair of cum-coated pantyhose, where she goes into a bathroom and eats Carla's pussy through her pantyhose, and then she comes on Carla's pantyhose knee. Things get serious when they both share their feelings with each other, and Meredith agrees to go on a date with the coed tomorrow night. Meredith then goes to a slumber party, where she dines on five teenage pussies and has a few more orgasms herself, in a wild Mommy roleplay scene.

In Chapter Twelve, Meredith visits a coed who has been intimate with her daughter for some time. She worships the girl's stocking-clad sweaty feet, learns more about her daughter, pleases her pussy nineteen for the day, and reaches her own orgasm by humping on the girl's leg.

Exhausted, she heads home for one last pussy, but encounters yet another surprise, which we don't know about yet, but we soon will.

And now continuing immediately after the end of part 12...

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 13

Completely exhausted by my marathon of sexual encounters, overwhelmed by the day and night, amazed by all the wild and kinky sex acts I'd participated in, both giving and receiving, bewildered by the breadth of the secret lesbian society that yesterday I'd had no knowledge about, physically weak from my plethora of orgasms, astonished by the existence and impact of pot lube, and 100% excited about the future, I rolled into my driveway.

I grabbed the two pairs of soiled pantyhose, but decided to check my phone once more.

I found a couple more messages, and an 'old school' text (in my mind, ordinary texting had become 'old school' just today). The text was from Barbara, and the messages were from GRANDMASWITCH, VOLUPTUOUSCOED, and another new person, MOMMYEATS.

I checked the message from Barbara, "I'm at your house whenever you get here."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I pulled the freshest pair of Carla's soaked pantyhose to my nose for a deep inhalation, then said to myself, "Barbara will be today's pussy number twenty."

I considered just going inside, knowing Barbara was in there, and hopefully we could finish my seemingly endless day and night with a wonderful 69. I could use one more orgasm, too... I was becoming a greedy bitch about both giving and receiving orgasms... I blamed the pot lube... and I was definitely going to research getting some tomorrow morning. But I couldn't let those messages linger unread, especially the one from Carla.

VoluptuousCOED : Good night, sweetie. Get some rest, because tomorrow is going to be another epic night, this time for both of us!

I smiled as I responded.

MERMILF: I just pulled into my driveway. I have to pay the babysitter (with an orgasm), but then I am completely crashing into my bed. I can't wait for tomorrow night! Good night my love.

I checked the one from GRANDMASWITCH.

GRANDMASWITCH: I'm happy you have finally discovered your true self. I'm looking forward to years of mutually pleasing encounters.

Her words intrigued me. Did we know each other?

MERMILF: Thank you, it has indeed been a life changing day for me. Do I know you?

Lastly, I checked the newest one, MOMMYEATS, which was indeed a cute handle. I may have to consider changing mine... if that was allowed.

MOMMYEATS: Welcome. Our next PTA meeting is going to be a LOT of fun.

My eyes went wide. I'd been planning to resign from the PTA, since my elder daughter had now graduated from the public school system, and my younger one wouldn't start school for several years. But today I'd learned that one of the other six women I knew in the PTA (of course no man was willing to volunteer his time for the good of his children) was also a member of the Club. So still feeling horny, and figuring that if I'd been outed to people I know, then I was already outed, I responded wickedly.

MERMILF: Then I hope you bring a homemade pie you are willing to share.

I grabbed the pantyhose and my phone, got out of my car, and returned to my home a very different woman from the one who'd left the house this morning. The last time I'd walked through this door, I'd already eaten my first pussy in my neighbour's backyard, and I'd also serviced the bitchy neighbour across the street before she fucked me with my first ever strap-on... and there was no way I could have known that before returning home I'd get seventeen more pussies off, and tally up my own double digit orgasm count.

It really had been a day unlike any I could have ever imagined!

I'd left bicurious, and was returning 100% bisexual.

I'd left as a wife, and was returning as a wife with a girlfriend.

I'd left unsure of who I was, and was returning with a far greater understanding of myself.

I went into my house, slipped out of my heels and entered my living room, whereupon I received... why the hell not... yet another shock.

"Hi Meredith, that's quite the sexy outfit," greeted a woman I knew very, very well, as she sipped on some wine while enjoying Barbara's ministrations between her legs.

"Pam!" I gasped as I stared at her in utter shock... this was perhaps even more stunning than the revelations about my daughter's lesbian encounters and my best friend Carolyn being a pillow princess pet... Pam was my mother-in-law... my husband's Mom.

"It looks like you're surprised to see me," she said, not showing any emotion at all... just like always. I hadn't been sure if she liked me... or even wanted me for her daughter-in-law... until my bachelorette party, when she'd finally warmed up her resting bitch face stone-like look.

"I-I-I am," I stammered, the sight of her here... with me dressed like I was, and her with Barbara between her legs... who was naked except for a sexy pair of blue stockings... was too astonishing to process.

"I was surprised to learn you'd joined the PPC," she said, still with no expression, still using an ice cold tone, as she took another sip of her wine.

"I was surprised too," I answered weakly, wondering if my marriage was over after my long day, filled with more than a couple dozen indiscretions.

"I have to ask," she said, as she placed her free hand on Barbara's head, acting as if it wasn't weird for a teenage girl to be licking her pussy while she grilled her daughter-in-law about her recent sex life. "Have you been bicurious for a while, or is this change in your lifestyle because of my stupid son's neglect?"

"Um, I don't know how to respond to that," I replied, her tone still not matching her words. Maybe she understood my awkward marriage predicament... or maybe not... since I couldn't read her tone or her stone-cold expression.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned suddenly. "Barbara really knows how to deliver a slow burn pussy experience."

"That's nice," I said, not knowing what else to say under the awkward circumstances.

"She's been munching between my legs for a good twenty minutes and has kept me close to coming, but hasn't pushed me over the top," my mother-in-law explained.

"That's good technique," I said, although my inflexions made it more of a question than anything else.

"It is," she nodded, as she finished her wine. "A good pet understands how to follow orders unconditionally."

"So I'm learning," I said, the conversation taking a new turn, although neither her tone nor expression had changed enough to give me much confidence that this conversation wasn't going to explode in my face any moment now.

"Go and refill my wine," she said. "We have a lot to discuss."

"Okay," I said, going to her, taking the wineglass, and glancing down at Barbara... primarily her really cute naked butt... between her legs before going to the kitchen.

What the fuck?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I set Carla's pantyhose and my phone on the kitchen counter, went to the fridge, poured a glass of wine, and downed a mouthful from the bottle before taking a deep breath and returning to the living room to face whatever lay ahead.

I handed her the wineglass and she said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, not even knowing where to sit or stand for this surreal encounter.

As if reading my mind, she said, "You may kneel beside me."

"Pam I don't think this is a...." I began to say, but she silenced me by lifting her stocking-clad foot all the way up to my face. I couldn't count how many times today I'd had a nylon-clad foot in my face, or on my lips, or doing something with my pussy.

"Shhhhh," she said, so I decided not to argue, and instead I lowered myself obediently to my knees before her. "For now my pet, only speak when I ask you a question, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I whispered, startled by her words, and compelled to obey, due to my submissive attire, but also wondering if she was planning to out me.

Her foot began moving up and down my face.

On second thought, outing me didn't seem at all likely, since she had my babysitter between her legs... but unlike me, she wasn't cheating... Jack's Dad had passed away in a car accident when Jack was just nine... like mine had.

"Good girl," she smiled, gazing down at me.

I didn't say anything, because I'd been told not to.

"So how many pussies have you serviced today?" she asked, one of her feet going between my parted legs.

The word 'serviced' somehow made my wild and crazy day of pleasuring all those girls and women sound more like it was a job, such as servicing refrigerators. I responded, not making eye contact, since this encounter was far more awkward than any of my other ones... even more than finding my best friend Carolyn in that girl's bed earlier today, "Nineteen, I believe."

"Seriously?" she gasped. Apparently that was a high number.

"Yes. For instance this evening I spent some time at a slumber party, where I dined on five delicious teen pussies," I answered, deciding fuck it... I was just going to be open, honest and blunt... she was obviously a member of the Pillow Princess Club, although she seemed to have some ulterior motives regarding me... by now I was pretty confident judging by her tone of voice and actions that she wasn't planning to out me to her son.

"Five at once," she smiled for the first time. "You really are a go-getter!"

"I try," I said.

"So babysitter Barbara was going to be pussy number twenty?" she accurately assessed.

"I figured I owed her at least that," I said, as I glanced down at the sweet girl (and her bare butt) between my mother-in-law's legs.

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it," she said. "She's an excellent little pussy pleaser."

"Mmmmmmm," I said, really wanting both to taste my daughter's best friend, and to have her taste me. I couldn't deny it, the pot lube was still having a pronounced effect on my very well-used pussy.

My mother-in-law's foot went between my legs, but it didn't touch my twitching twat.

"Are you are hungry for even more pussy?" she asked.

"Starving," I replied, My second (or maybe third) wind was gearing itself up, or perhaps it was just the surreal situation I'd come home to find myself in.

"And how about your own pussy?" my mother-in-law continued, as her foot grazed my pussy. "Do you need to get fucked some more?"

"Yes, I need it badly," I admitted with a soft moan. I also revealed, "I had some pot lube inserted into and onto my pussy, and it's turned me into an insatiable slut for orgasms."

"Pot lube?" she asked, the look on her face telling me she didn't know about it.

"I don't know how it works," I answered, glancing down at Barbara, who was now slowly rubbing her own pussy while she licked my mother-in-law, "but it gets your pussy or your asshole high, which enhances the intensity of your pleasure and your orgasms. It's very effective."

"Really?" she asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Yes," I confirmed, for some reason excited to tell her about something she hadn't known about and hadn't experienced. "And, although I don't understand how it works, it has no effect on your mind or your skillsets. Only your pussy gets high."

"Or your ass?"

"Yes, but Brandi didn't put any there."

"Interesting," she said, as she seemed to be seriously pondering this information. "Very interesting." She then moaned softly. She pulled Barbara's head up from her pussy and asked, "Would you like my slutty daughter-in-law to eat your pussy, my dear?"

Barbara looked at me and smiled, her lips glistening with wetness. "Yes, I'd love that!"

"Come sit down up here and spread those firm, sexy legs for her," Pam instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara replied obediently as she stood up.

Pam did too, and as she walked past me, she said, patting my head, "Stay."

My cheeks burned from this monosyllabic order usually given to a dog. I looked up at Barbara, who whispered, "I'm so sorry! I neglected to lock the door, and she came in without my permission a couple minutes after I arrived."

"It's okay," I said. "I'm sorry I got you into this."

"It's all good," she said, as she spread her legs to reveal a very pretty pink and hairless pussy... already very wet. "I'm having lots of fun. And thanks to your willingness, I'm about to have even more fun."

"Crawl to that pretty pussy and beg to eat her," my mother-in-law ordered from behind me.

Silently I obeyed, very eager to taste my daughter's best friend's invitingly shiny pussy.

As soon as I was within reach, I begged, as I stared admiringly at the eighteen-year-old's fresh pussy with authentic lust, "Please, Barbara. May I lick your sweet, pretty pussy?"

"Yes you may," Barbara said, looking down a bit awkwardly, while I looked up at her.

"No, you can do lots better than that," my mother-in-law objected, slapping my ass. "Talk nasty. Convince us there's nothing you want more than to eat your daughter's best friend's pussy."

I looked back at my mother-in-law and saw that she'd discarded her dress and now was wearing only red thigh high stockings, and she had a strap-on in her hand.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck your cunt, Meredith. I'm going to pound that pussy good, like I'm pretty sure my son never does."

"Not for a year and a half," I answered, looking at the huge cock in her hands, and helpfully throwing my husband under the bus.

"Well, luckily Momma is here to do my son's work for him," she said, as she prepared to strap that huge cock to her body.

Deciding to talk nasty, since my pussy was dying to get that cock inside of it, "Pam, please fuck my cunt hard and deep with that massive dick."

"You want eight inches of hard dick buried deep inside that slut hole of yours?" Pam asked, as she slid the harness, along with the big fat cock, up her legs.

"Yes Mistress," I answered, using the term that awarded her all the power, and that I'd already heard Barbara address her with, "I want you to destroy my cunt with that huge, fat, mother-fucking dick."

"Shit, I wish I'd known this side of you earlier," she said, impressed with my foul mouth.

"So do I," I said. "Your son hasn't fucked me in almost two years."

"That fucking idiot," she sighed. "Let me guess. He wouldn't fuck you because you were pregnant."

"Exactly," I said, getting a little bitter even though I was on all fours like a bitch in heat, "scared he'd hurt the baby, even though that's physically impossible."

"Fucking moron," she said, sharing my sentiments, as she approached me.

"And even though Hannah was born eight months ago, he still won't," I added.

"But I'm sure he still expects regular blow jobs," she said.

"Of course," I sighed.

"Well, no more talk about him for now," Pam said, as she knelt behind me.

"Agreed," I said, "just slam that huge cock in my steaming twat, and give me the fucking your son couldn't ever deliver even back when he was fucking me."

"You still haven't begged Barbara properly for the privilege of eating her sweet young pussy," she reminded me, as she rubbed the cock between my pussy lips.

12