Pillow Princess Club Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Barbara, may your best friend's Mommy PLEASE eat your pretty pussy, your wet cunt, until you come all over my face?" I pleaded, meaning every word, "I need it so bad!"

"Do you need her pussy, or this?" Pam asked, as she slid the huge, fat, eight-inch cock inside my soaking pussy.

I screamed, as sudden rapture swarmed both inside and outside my body, "Both!"

"Lick me," Barbara said, looking at me lustfully, just like I'm sure I was looking at her.

"Yes indeed, you sexy thing," I smiled... and moaned... now with eight inches of cock deep inside me, and stretching my pussy lips wide open.

I leaned forward and licked the teen pussy, while my mother-in-law began slowly sliding her huge dick.... the biggest one I'd ever had inside my long-neglected pussy... in and out.

"Do you like being my slut, Meredith?" Pam asked, still sliding her dick in and out of me.

"Oh yes, Mistress, I love being your slut," I moaned, then I resumed licking Barbara's very wet, very sweet pussy. "God, I wish I'd known about this nasty side of you sooner!"

"Me too," she said. Then she slammed deep into me and rested there.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed into Barbara's wet pussy, as intense pleasure pulsed through me.

"Do you like that?" Pam asked, caressing my ass.

"I fucking love it!" I replied enthusiastically. "Give it to me hard! Fuck me like I'm the nastiest slut you've ever used."

"You're so hot," Barbara moaned, as I tongued her clit.

"And you taste so good, Barbara," I said, resolving now that I'd become a pussy licker, always to tell everyone I tasted how delicious they were... since all too often men compared women's pussies to a variety of nasty-tasting things.

"Isn't she a pretty thing?" Pam asked, as she pulled out slowly, then slammed back into me so hard my face collided with Barbara's pussy, Pam's entire body now resting against mine.

"Yesssssssss," I screamed, each deep thrust resulting in a wave of intense pleasure... not enough to make me reach orgasm... but a powerful, pleasurable tease that made my entire body burn.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Hamilton, don't stop doing that," Barbara moaned.

"Please call me Meredith or slut," I said, looking up at her, with my tongue still probing between her pussy lips.

"Okay," she moaned as I tugged her clit between my lips, just as Pam hammered me one more time.

"Oh fuck!" I bellowed, the intensity of each deep penetration sending shock waves of intensity through my core.

"You want it hard, slut?" my mother-in-law asked.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me hard! Pound my pussy! Destroy my cunt," I rambled, while I still did my best to keep pleasing the teen twat I was serving.

"Get ready then," she said, squeezing my hips before she began giving me the hardest, deepest fucking of my life.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, you mother fucker!" I babbled and moaned wildly, while Pam slammed into me like a jackhammer, and I continued trying to lick Barbara's pussy... which was challenging, to say the least!

"Oh yeah, your pussy is swallowing this cock whole, you greedy slut," Pam growled, fucking me at a furious pace.

"Don't stop! Give me all that dick!" I pleaded, yet another orgasm imminent, as I buried my face in Barbara's pussy and nodded my head and tongue up and down... using the pressure of my face to anchor my hungry tongue inside her hole.

"Oh yeah, slut! Eat my pussy! Get your tongue right in there!" Barbara moaned.

Hearing this sweet girl who'd always been impeccably polite to me calling me a slut really turned me on. And if she was saying such nasty things, I must be getting her close to coming.

"Yes, give me your cum, baby," I urged, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer before orgasm number seventeen pounced on me.

"Don't you dare come, Meredith, until you get our teen plaything off," Pam ordered.

"Oh, God," I moaned, knowing my own was imminent. Desperate to come myself, using all my willpower to obey my mother-in-law and hold back, I sucked Barbara's clit between my lips and attacked it with aggressive vigour.

"Oh my God, Mommy! Don't stop! Oh Mommy, yes! Oh fuck!" she moaned, and then she came, lifting up her ass and grabbing fistfuls of my hair, to keep my face pressed against her pulsating pussy.

"Good slut," Pam purred, as my face was drenched with a massive amount of gushing pussy juice.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I enjoyed this best way to get a facial, while I lapped up my daughter's best friend's cum, while my own impending orgasm bubbled like a volcano about to erupt!

"Come on my cock, slut, come right now," Pam demanded, fucking me harder than any man ever had, each deep thrust forcing my face against the still leaking pussy, while Barbara continued to moan throughout her long, intense orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned again, not wasting time with words, as I licked up as much cum as I could reach, even while getting roughly railed by that eight-inch strap-on cock.

I felt my hair pulled back, as she demanded, "Come now, bitch! Come on my cock! Enjoy your first cum as my daughter-in-law fuck toy!"

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned loudly, as her aggressive words, the hair pulling, the intense fucking, and perhaps the pot lube still with its hold on me, led to yet another orgasm ripping me apart. "Fuuuuuuuck," I screamed into Barbara's pussy as I got hydrated from her pussy juice, just when my own was about to pour out of me.

Pam pulled out of me, thus releasing my cum to flow out.

"Shit, you're quite the gusher," she said, as I soaked my rug.

"I am today," I said, in awe of the constant pleasure I'd been enjoying today.

"Want to make it twenty-one now?" Pam asked.

I was so overwhelmed with pleasure, it took me a moment to register what she meant, before I looked up, my face wet from Barbara's pussy, looked back to my pretty mother-in-law and replied, "Yes, Mistress, I'd love to eat your pussy."

"Lie down on the floor," she ordered, as she got out of her strap-on.

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I obeyed, wetness still leaking out of me.

"You may get dressed and go, Barbara," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara said. "Thanks a heap, Meredith."

"No, thank you for everything," I replied, looking up at her from my place on the rug.

Pam straddled my face and said, "She really is an adorable little thing."

"She really is," I agreed, as pussy number twenty-one lowered itself onto my face.

"This won't take long," she said, "Barbara kept me near the brink for quite some time."

"And I imagine fucking your daughter-in-law for the first time also got this sweet pussy burning," I added, as I leaned up and licked my mother-in-law's pussy.

"Oh, you're right about that, my little slut," she moaned.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I licked.

"That's it, right there," Pam moaned, "get that tongue in my hole."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned again, getting turned on again just from licking her pussy... the intensity multiplied because it was Pam's pussy I was licking. This wasn't incest... yet it felt so, so, so wrong... which somehow made it feel so, so, so right.

"Yes, eat your Mommy's pussy," she moaned, reading my mind again.

"You taste so good," I said as I hungrily dined on her delicacy... one final sweet homemade pie on this day and night filled with firsts. This one was the most homemade of the homemade pies. Well, except for Catherine's, which despite my reservations, I was pretty sure I'd be eating before very long... perhaps as soon as tomorrow... and there was no way I'd be able to deny that was incest!

"I'm glad you like it, since you'll be munching on this pussy a lot from now on," she said, moaning louder.

"I hope so," I said, keeping my responses short, as I focused on the task at tongue.

"I'm getting close! Don't stop, slut! Don't stop licking Mommy!" she moaned, as she began grinding her pussy frantically on my face.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned again, knowing I was about to imbibe another creamy dessert.

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes slut! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, as she grabbed the back of my head and held me hard against her flooding pussy.

I drank as much of her cum as I could in my trapped position, until she let go of my head, once her orgasm was over.

She got off me and said, "Nothing else changes."

"Understood," I said, lifting myself onto my elbows, although I didn't quite understand what she meant by that.

She put her dress and shoes back on, and I just stood up and stretched. There was no point in my dressing if I'd be going to bed soon, especially now that I didn't mind how much she saw of my naked body.

"Good night," she said.

"Night," I said.

"By the way, in case it isn't obvious, I'm GRANDMASWITCH," she revealed.

"Oh, right! I said, since that hadn't even entered my head until she told me.

"You had no clue," she laughed.

"It's been a very long day," I said.

"So it has," she said, grabbing her strap-on harness, putting it in a shopping bag, and heading out.

Exhausted, I retrieved my phone, locked the front door once she'd left, and went directly to bed. I was so exhausted, I didn't even bother to remove the remaining bits and pieces of the maid outfit, or the black stockings.

I fluffed two pillows under my head, and checked my phone one last time.

No new messages.

I sent a message to IFUCKMILFS.

MERMILF: Where can I get some of that pot lube? It was transcendental.

I was just about to turn my phone off and tell Alexa to shut off my overhead light, when I got a new message. Of course I had to read it.

VOTE4BITCH: Just getting home? That must have been quite the day and night.

I responded to my bitch neighbour Miranda, who I was beginning to see as much less of a bitch, in part because this morning she'd been the first person in a year and a half to fuck me. It was nice having an adult to talk to who knew about my new lifestyle... and I also had Carolyn.

MERMILF: It really was. Twenty-one pussies in all... two of them just now after I got home.

VOTE4BITCH: No way.

MERMILF: Yeah, I had a few two-pussy stops and even a five-pussy slumber party.

VOTE4BITCH: You certainly went all in.

MERMILF: Like you did with me.

VOTE4BITCH: And that was my smallest dick.

MERMILF: I took an eight-inch one tonight so I think I'm ready for anything.

VOTE4BITCH: You dirty slut.

MERMILF: For pussy and strap-on dick I am. Oh yes and there was even a trans woman with a real dick who fucked me too.

VOTE4BITCH: I will have to go shopping then.

MERMILF: For what, a twelve-inch fuck stick to pound your neighbour's pussy?

VOTE4BITCH: Exactly. Well, get some rest. You earned it.

MERMILF: I am wiped.

She didn't respond again, so I checked to see IFUCKMILFS had.

IFUCKMILFS: I can drop by tomorrow and give you some.

MERMILF: That would be great.

IFUCKMILFS: I'll stop by before lunch.

MERMILF: Okay, I'll send you my address.

IFUCKMILFS: Sounds good. See you tomorrow slut.

MERMILF: Good night.

Before I went to bed, feeling selfish, and indeed wanting to get a long night's sleep, I sent a text to my mother: Can you keep Hannah until 4ish? I'm tired and I have to get some things done because Jack is coming home today.

Like I'd promised myself, I draped the soiled pantyhose across my pillow, I laid my face directly onto it and took a deep, satisfying whiff.

I put my phone on mute, set the PPC app to Do not disturb, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep in a heartbeat, with Carla's sweet scent filling my senses... not thinking about consequences, not even thinking about tomorrow, which was already destined to be another interesting day with a college guy to fuck, a date with a beautiful woman, and perhaps even servicing an entire sorority of girls. On top of that, Edna could stop by, Carolyn was sure to at least call, and my husband was coming home.

Definitely, only the beginning of my new lifestyle.

THE END OF CHAPTER 13.

Up next, day 2... where she tries to break her record of 21 pussies and 17 personal orgasms starting with:

Chapter 14:

An illustrated chapter, where Catherine comes home for a surprise visit.

12