Pillow Princess Club Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does my daughter love dick in her ass?" I asked. I couldn't help visualising a hot picture of Catherine getting fucked that way, and my pussy and ass burned for that kind of attention too!

"Oh yeah, she's a natural ass taking slut," Olivia bragged on her, as she fastened the harness around her hips.

"I'd love to see that," I said, the visual refusing to leave my head. Her young, ripe body getting cornholed was now forever imprinted in my subconscious, following our various incestuous couplings.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred as she reached for her phone.

"She's driving to my Mom's to pick up my other daughter," I explained, although she might be on her way back by now, since my mother only lived fifteen minutes away. "She offered to watch her baby sister so I could come over here for you to sodomize me."

"Sodomize," she chuckled, as she typed on her phone.

"You want more? Arse fucked, backdoor pounded, anally drilled, rectally destroyed... take your pick," I listed off playfully. I was so fucking horny! It was apparent that the pot lube was now active in both of my holes, which meant both of those orifices were now burning for attention.

"Shit," she said. "You're one really worked up MILF!"

"I just want you to pound my asshole, take my anal virginity, and dominate me into being your submissive, anal fuck toy," I said wickedly, desperately wanting that cock deep inside my ass. I was so fucking horny, I was salivating with need!

"Oh shit, you really are a wicked one," she said, as she tossed her phone onto the bed and tightened the harness around her waist.

"I need that cock inside me now," I demanded, sounding just like a nasty, desperate porn slut. Never had I wanted cock more than I did right now!

"That's right, beg." She grasped my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Please, Olivia," I pleaded with a wild moan, "take my arse's virginity! Slam that big cock up my shit hole, and gape the fuck out of me!"

"Oh, shit! You really are one nasty slut," she said as she went behind me... and slid her hands up and down my silky sheer stockings.

"I don't know what's gotten into me... maybe my daughter's naughty influence... but I just have to have that cock inside my asshole," I said urgently.

"Perhaps it's the pot lube," she surmised, tracing the perimeter of my gaped asshole with the end of her fake dick.

"That and your wicked fingers," I amplified. I pushed my backside back as far as I could, trying to get that dick inside me.

"Yes, I know I had something to do with it," she giggled, and... at last! She jammed the cock inside my hungry anal entrance.

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuck. Yeeeeeeees!" I babbled. Fire-like intensity burned through my asshole: the culmination of the orgasm that had been simmering on slow burn ever since her fingers had first slid inside my butt.

"Oh, yeah! You're one fired up bitch!" she cheered. She was in awe of me, just as much as I was from the pleasure burning inside me... likely unaware of the irony of her words matching my own thoughts about the intensity of my unabashed pleasure.

"Yes, fuck my ass!" I moaned, "give me all that dick!"

"You know, it usually takes a lot longer to train an arse for its first time fucking," she said, her body resting against mine... all six inches buried deep inside my recently virgin asshole.

"Oh," I moaned, feeling so full. And yet I wanted more... I wanted to be fucked... hard! "Fuck me, Olivia, fuck my asshole!"

"Like this?" she asked. She pulled out and slammed back into me.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, the six-inch cock reaching new depths inside my ass, sending reverberations throughout my body... her deep thrust also making my pussy tingle. "More!"

With her hands on my hips, she began fucking me in earnest. Pumping her dick in and out of me smoothly and deeply... her body crashing into me with every thrust.

It wasn't even a couple dozen thrusts before my moans got wild and vital, and I started babbling incoherent prattle. "Oh fuck... harder... pound my ass! Fuck me... yes... don't stop... fuck... fuck... fuuuuuuck!"

The orgasm hit me hard and I collapsed forward, Olivia's dick slipping out of my ass.

After I face-planted onto the bed, Olivia slid back into my ass and resumed fucking me, with my orgasm was still raging through me.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I moaned, the orgasm intense. I felt my cum leaking out of my pussy while she kept pounding my ass.

And then...

"Oh yeah! Fuck my Mom like crazy!"

What?! That was my daughter's voice! Somehow she'd gotten into the room, and she was cheering Olivia on.

"She's taking it even better than you do," Olivia said, her hand on my back, while she pumped that dick in and out of my asshole... hard!... while my orgasm continued cascading through me... pulsating pleasure coursing through my pussy and my ass simultaneously!

"Oh honey," I moaned, "Now I'm an ass slut just like you are!"

"Yeah, you are," she agreed as I turned my head to look at her. "And I bet the pot lube is really adding to your pleasure."

"It's so intense," I moaned. My orgasm was refusing to release its hold on me... even though I could already feel a second one rising!

"Oh, yeah Mom! Take that dick in your hot ass!" my daughter urged me. She stuck a hand under her dress and began rubbing herself.

"Come here and lie down next to your Mom, Catherine," Olivia ordered.

"I don't think so," my daughter said. "Not right now, anyway."

"I'm not asking," Olivia insisted, as she kept pumping her dick into me.

"Well, okay," my daughter said. She pulled her dress off, but not the black stockings I'd given her.

"Those sexy stockings really add to your sexy allure," Olivia complimented her.

"They were my Mom's idea," Catherine said, as she got onto the bed and lay down beside me. Hey," she smiled at me while I kept getting pounded in the ass... my body bouncing a little with each deep thrust.

"Hey yourself," I moaned, my next orgasm rising rapidly.

But just before it arrived, Olivia pulled out!

"Nooooooooo," I whined loudly.

"I'm sorry newest slut, but I can't ignore your daughter's sexy asshole," she apologised unapologetically, hopping off of the bed and grabbing the lube. "Unfortunately, I don't have any of that pot lube."

"No worries, you know I can take that dick without it," my daughter assured her.

"Yes, I know you can," Olivia said, lubing her dick some more. Then she said to me, "And you did tell me you wanted to watch your daughter getting arse fucked."

"Did you, Mommy?" Catherine grinned saucily at me.

"In the heat of the moment, I may have said something to that effect," I prevaricated teasingly.

"So do you want to watch your baby girl getting her asshole pounded or not?" Catherine asked bluntly.

"Yes, I really do," I admitted.

"Good," Olivia ordered. "Then sit up and guide my dick into your daughter's ass."

"Okay," I replied. I was excited to watch my daughter taking a dick in her ass, but I also wished I could have that dick back in my ass... my next orgasm still bubbling just below the surface.

When my daughter got onto all fours, I grabbed Olivia's dick and positioned it against her pretty puckered asshole, but I said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Why? Don't you think your daughter has an inviting little arse hole?" Olivia asked.

"She does," I agreed.

"Just shove it in, Mommy," Catherine urged, wiggling the ass under discussion. "I'll show you I'm as much of an ass slut as you are."

"Okay, honey," I said, "I have to admit I really do want to see that!" I braced my free hand on Olivia's ass, and I gently tugged the dildo forward and watched it slowly disappearing inside her ass.

"Oh yes," Catherine moaned.

"Take it all," I said unnecessarily, as the dick began sliding smoothly into her pretty backdoor.

"Oh, yes," she repeated, all six inches disappearing inside her forbidden asshole.

"Now show your Mommy how well her good girl takes it in the arse," Olivia instructed her.

"Mmmmmmm," Catherine emitted her trademarked sexy moan (maybe it wasn't familiar to everyone, but it was becoming so to me) as she began bouncing back on the dick. Olivia wasn't fucking her, she was fucking Olivia, which I thought was sooo hot! "Oh yeah, that feels so good!" she cried out.

"Ride that dick, Cat, show your Mommy what an ass slut you are," Olivia ordered.

"Oh fuck, Mommy! I love it in the ass!" Catherine moaned, as she bounced back on that dick with practiced ease... and I wanted that same dick fucking my ass in that exact same way!

"She takes much bigger dicks than this one in her shit hole," Olivia told me, as I watched my daughter riding the dick with great ease.

"Then get a bigger dick and let me fuck it," I offered with lustful enthusiasm.

"You heard my Mommy, bring out the arse destroyer," Catherine agreed, without slowing down at all.

"Yes indeed, bring it out," I agreed, whatever it was.

"Fetch it from the drawer over there." Olivia pointed to where the rest of her collection of anal kink was stored.

"Okay," I said. I got off the bed, opened the drawer, and found a large, fat, black cock attached to a harness. I mean it was really long and fat. "Oh my!"

"Think you can take that bubba in that arse of yours?" Olivia asked.

"I will or die trying," I said, feeling so horny that I'd drop my asshole onto that arse destroyer in a heartbeat.

"Help me put it on, then," Olivia said. She pulled out of my daughter's asshole, and for the first time, I saw what a properly gaped asshole looked like... it was indeed a sexy visual... that arsehole was gaped wide, and fully open for business.

"Okay," I said, suddenly a bit distracted as I stared deep into my daughter's wide-open rectum.

"Yeah, isn't a gaped arse hole beautiful?" Olivia asked, noticing me staring.

"Um... yeah, it really is," I agreed, wrenching my eyes away from my daughter's open ass pit, which was indeed beautiful.

I helped Olivia detach her harness and she dropped it to the floor, giving me an up close look at her fresh, very wet, pussy, which I couldn't resist salivating over.

"Don't worry, my pet. You'll get your tasty treat before you leave," she reassured me.

"I certainly hope so," I said, always hungry to taste a new, young, ripe peach.

I strapped the other harness onto her.

"Fetch the lube," she ordered.

I did.

"Lotion it up for me," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I poured lots of lube onto the nine-inch dick... which was also substantially wider than the first dick that had stretched my asshole. Truth be told, I couldn't fathom this dick actually fitting inside either my daughter's or my own asshole! It just didn't seem physically possible!

"Get on all fours next to your daughter," Olivia instructed me, taking the lube from me.

"Okay." I obeyed quickly, my pussy and my ass on fire for attention, even though I still couldn't figure out how that dick was possibly going to fit inside my asshole, even now that it was no longer virginal.

"She's as obedient as you are," Olivia chuckled softly.

"It's reverse heredity... like daughter, like Mommy," Catherine joked, smiling fondly at me.

"I still can't believe we're doing this," I said. I could feel Olivia approaching from behind me, and climbing on top.

"And yet we are doing it," the cockster smiled, as I felt lube being dribbled between my ass cheeks.

"Just slide it in," I said with mock bravery, bracing myself for the agonizing pain I was certain would soon be smashing through my body. I really hoped that floods of pleasure would be accompanying that pain!

"Such an eager arse slut you are," Olivia said.

"Get ready to touch heaven," Catherine encouraged me, gleefully witnessing my second sodomy.

"Just give it to me," I demanded, looking nervously back at Olivia.

"Yep. Here it comes," she said, one hand gripping my chin, the other one on the bed, supporting herself.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," I moaned, as I felt the fat dick spreading my ass cheeks. It slowly, inexorably, invaded my asshole. The pain burned deep as my asshole was stretched unnaturally by the fat, penetrating tube... yet that burn was immediately consumed by the fire of lust and pleasure that began pulsating in both my pussy and my ass!

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom," Catherine said. She flipped onto her side and watched me getting sodomized by that nine-inch missile. "You're taking that huge fucking dick up your ass like a champ!"

"Oh fuck, put it all in me," I groaned. Somehow the pleasure kept increasing, the deeper it went inside me.

"Okay! Now that you've earned it, are you my arse slut?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, Mistress! I'm your arse slut, your anal fuck toy, your MILF bottom bitch, and whatever else you want me to be," I rambled as her dick slithered deeper into my ass, reaching never before explored depths... she was diving down to the Mariana's Trench of my asshole!

"Oh fuck, this is so hot," Catherine said, as I gave her a dazed, euphoric look.

"Shit, she took it all!" Olivia gasped.

"Yes I did! Now pound my asshole! Plug my shithole! Destroy my backdoor!" I listed, needing to feel that big, fat cock pounding my ass fast, deep and hard.

"Yeah, really give it to her," Catherine added. Her hand went to her pussy and she began rubbing.

"Nastiest Mommy arse slut ever," Olivia praised, and her hands went to my hips so she could oblige my request.

"Oh, fuuuuck yes! Give me that dick!" I screamed as she slammed into me... feeling nine full inches of fat, fake phallus forging into my definitely no longer virginal ass.

"I think she likes it," my daughter said playfully as she rubbed herself.

"I fucking love it!" I confirmed, as I took all of it.

"Show me how much you do love it," Olivia ordered. "Fuck yourself on me."

"Can do," I agreed. I planted my hands on the bed for balance and began riding that dick... although not as rapidly as the thrusting Olivia had been giving me. I soon got used to being the one doing the work, and I established a smooth rhythm.

"Oh yeah, Mommy! Fuck your ass on that big black monster," Catherine moaned. She looked like she was getting close to an orgasm of her own, from watching me fuck myself.

"Are you going to come from watching your mother fuck herself in her shit hole?" I asked wickedly, my own orgasm now rising rapidly after the earlier delay.

"Oh yes, Mommy! I'm going to come so fucking hard, whenever you do," she moaned.

"Simultaneous family orgasms," Olivia approved. "I like it."

"Oh fuck, it feels so good," I moaned, as I bounced back and took every portion of the nine inches into my asshole... discovering the plethora of erogenous zones that existed in my anal cavity... which somehow also made their way to my untouched pussy (untouched since I'd arrived here)... and my throbbing clit... yet I could still feel my inevitable orgasm about to burst!

"Come, Mommy! Come like a cheap ass slut," Catherine moaned, frantically rubbing herself while I was frantically fucking myself.

"That's it, listen to your daughter," Olivia added, "come from taking a fat cock up your slutty arse hole."

"Yes! Fuck yes!" I babbled, and yes indeed, my second anal orgasm ripped through me, and just like the first one, I collapsed forward, with my entire body shaking and quaking from the intensity of the anally triggered orgasm!

The dick slipped out of me as my daughter screamed, "Fuuuuuck," and I felt some of her orgasmic wetness spraying onto my leg.

"Shit, look at that gaping hole," Olivia said, admiring my gaped back door... as I myself wondered what it looked like... it must be even wider than the hole my daughter had gotten from that smaller dick.

"So good," I moaned, allowing the orgasm to rise through me.

"Time for your lunch," Olivia said a minute later, the orgasm still pulsating through my being. She flipped me onto my back, no longer wearing the strap-on harness, and straddled my face.

"Well hello there, pussycat," I greeted the wet, shiny pussy, dripping with juice. Obviously Olivia got very turned on from destroying assholes.

As she dropped her pussy onto my face, I mindlessly began licking her, even though my second intense anal orgasm continued its apparently never-ending pulsations of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah! Eat my pussy, my nasty arse fuck toy," she moaned, her hand grasping my head and pulling my face solidly into her wetness.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I responded, loving this pretty girl's aggressiveness. I took her action as a silent instruction to go on the attack, so I went for her clit.

"Oh fuck, right there, slut, right there," she moaned, as she held me pressed tightly against her pussy... after a minute or two of eager pussy pleasing.

I tugged, I sucked, I licked... knowing her orgasm was imminent... having obviously gotten a head start while she took my anal cherry, and then she did it again, just to be sure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes!" she screamed, loud enough to alert her grandmother to her ecstasy via her screams of passion.

Her cum gushed onto my face as she held it against her orgasming twat, and I got the best kind of facial a woman can get... opening my mouth wide to catch and savour as much of her sweet cum as I could.

Once she was done, she rolled off my face and gasped, "That was great!"

"Agreed," I said, licking my lips.

"You really took it like a champ," she said.

"Likely because of the pot lube," I said. There was no way I could have taken nine inches of dick up my butt without the weed getting me good and ready for it.

"I imagine," she said. "I'll have to do some research about that."

"It definitely leads to more intense orgasms, and multiple ones too," I said. I'd already had seven of them today, and it was only lunchtime.

"That sounds like a win-win," she grinned.

"I haven't found a lose-lose yet," I said. "Although now that I've been spoiled, I'm not sure what sex will be like without it."

"Hmmmmm," she pondered, "that will be interesting."

"Yeah," I said, as I pondered the question. Could I go back to enjoying sex without the enhancement?

"Do you have any more stops?"

"One so far."

"Who is she?"

"Toygirl," I answered.

"I don't recognize the handle," Olivia said as she got off the bed.

"Neither did Catherine," I said. I looked around, and saw she was nowhere to be found.

"She's downstairs having some lunch," Olivia explained.

I looked perplexed.

"My grandmother enjoys some fringe benefits from my visiting pets."

"Oh," I said, clarity suddenly washing over me.

"I'm told she has a very tasty pussy."

"I would've eaten your grandma with pleasure," I said, getting off the bed.

"Then feel free to go down there and replace your daughter," Olivia offered. She gathered up the toys and left her room.

I donned my dress and headed downstairs. Sure enough, my daughter was between the grandma's legs.

I watched for a minute, and then with my hunger for pussy taking me over, I said, "Move over, honey. Let Mommy eat that pussy."

"Oh my," the grandmother said. She too had a British accent.

Catherine backed off and said, "Go ahead, Mom. Eat that granny pussy."

"Mmmmm, thank you, baby girl," I said, dropping to my knees and burying my face between the grandma's legs. She was already quite wet, when I replaced my daughter.

"Oh shit, are you two really mother and daughter?" the grandma asked.

"Yep. She's always been my Mom. And as of today, she's also my Mommy pet, and she'll do whatever I tell her to," Catherine explained. Which for some reason, made me feel quite proud of my new station.

"Shit," the grandma said. Her hairy pussy really captured her scent, which was very strong.