Pillow Princess Club Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a yummy cunt," I said, for some reason trying to sound as nasty as possible.

"Did my granddaughter fuck your arse just now?"

"Yes, she did," I said, "She destroyed my virgin asshole and made me come twice."

"Well, shit, she certainly does love taking you sluts' anal virginities," she said with a moan, as I probed her fat pussy lips. "No offense," she added.

"None taken, we're proud to be sluts. And she fucked both of our assholes," Catherine said.

"Nice," the grandmother approved, as I began licking her clit.

"That's it, bitch! Give that fat clit what for!" the old woman urged me.

"Yeah Mom, get this bitch off," Catherine said. "And don't forget you have other cunts to munch today... including that entire sorority tonight!"

"Yes honey, I certainly can't forget them!" I agreed, I slid two fingers inside the grandma and also sucked hard on her clit.

"Oh fuck, bitch, yes! Finger me, fuck me!" she moaned, breathing very heavily.

"Get her off, Mommy! Get her off now!" Catherine ordered. I felt her hand pressing against the back of my head.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck yes, fuck!" the grandma huffed and puffed, and then she came, her thick thighs tightening around my head, holding me in place while her unusually thick cum slowly oozed out of her.

I pulled my finger out of her and caught the cum, as it slowly oozed into my wide-open mouth.

"Good Mommy," my daughter approved.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed, as I drank down all of the granny's sweet nectar.

When she opened her legs and released me, she said, "Thanks for that."

'No, thank you," I said, as I stood up.

"Let's go, Mom. You have another stop to make, right away."

"Duty calls," I quipped.

The grandma chuckled as she turned up the volume of the television, and we hustled out the front door.

"Where's Hannah?" I asked. Oddly, her welfare hadn't occurred to me at all during all the excitement.

"When I called Nana, she was having coffee with a friend and Hannah was sleeping, so she told me she'd drive over and drop her off around two," Catherine said.

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah. So let's check your phone and see if TOYGIRL is ready for you yet."

"You know? I'm not sure I'm a fan of your being my lesbian pimp," I joked.

She shrugged, "Get over it. You're my Mommy-pet, and my bitch," she said, as we approached my car.

"Okay, but you're enjoying this a bit too much," I said as we reached the car.

I found my phone and checked the app messages. There was one from TOYGIRL:

TOYGIRL: I will be home at 1:00. Please confirm if you can make it.

I looked at the time. 12:40.

I responded.

HUNGRYMILFMOMMY: I will be there.

I told my daughter, "I've got a one o'clock play date," then smiled at my wordplay.

"I'll make sure to be home when Nana arrives with Hannah," she said. "So take your time, and enjoy."

"Thanks, honey," I said.

"Have fun!" she said, then she headed for her car.

I got into my car, drove to Starbucks, guzzled down an iced latte, and headed to the address sent to me... arriving just a couple minutes after one.

The end of Chapter 15.

Up next: Toy Play.