Pillow Talk

Story Info
Just a conversation about an ex.
1.8k words
4.36
19.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's first boyfriend has a big dick. How do I know this? It reminds me of the old legal adage, never ask a question you don't already know the answer to.

I was lying in bed with my wife after a particularly vigorous romp one Saturday afternoon, when, with her hand on my cock, she said, "God I love your cock!"

I chuckled and asked her what she liked about it?

"The size, the shape, and I like that you're circumcised too."

Hmmm. Interesting. "I'm guessing that means you have experienced an uncut cock?"

"Is that what they call an uncircumcised penis?"

"It is, as a matter of fact."

"I have and I didn't really care for it. More the look of it than anything else. It performed well, it just visually wasn't my cup of tea."

"Interesting. And what do you mean by shape?"

"Well, it's straight. I like that too."

"Have you had one that's not straight?"

"I have. I had a boyfriend whose dick had a big head and a smaller shaft and the whole thing curved hard to the right."

"And did it also perform well?"

She laughed and punched me on the shoulder, "It performed quite well if you must know, I just prefer your more straight and proportional set up."

"Okay, and I recall you mentioning something about the size?"

"Yeah I did, didn't I?"

"Well, you know you're big right?"

"Well I never thought I was small but I don't know, I mean, the ones I've seen in person were never erect and the ones I see in porn are often a lot bigger."

"Well you can't go by porn silly, but yeah, you are big, trust me! Probably more in thickness than length, but both. And length is overrated anyway!"

"And size is a good thing? What happened to all that motion in the ocean stuff you ladies go on about?"

"That's just for guys with small dicks," she laughed.

"Besides, just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you can't learn to motion the ocean you know!"

"And how would you access my ocean motioning?"

"Amazing!! The best actually!"

"You are pretty fucking amazing yourself there kitten!"

"I know!"

We were both cracking up at acknowledging our mutual sexual prowess.

I couldn't really tell if she was being serious or not, but she continued.

"If I'm being honest, I like a big dick. I like the feeling of being opened up by big cock that totally fills me up. I like being stretched! I just do. But that doesn't mean all women do."

"And can I assume mine is the biggest you've experienced?" I thought from our discussion that it was.

A little hesitation, "ummm second biggest".

"Oh really! Who's was bigger?"

"Bob's"

Bob was her first love. He took her virginity, I knew that. They were together for about five years starting her senior year in college. It got a little tumultuous at the end I think, with at least a couple of break ups before finally parting ways for good.

"Oh...Was he longer or thicker?" Maybe I could salvage something here.

"Both."

Ouch!! No hesitation there!

"Like how much bigger?" Digging my own grave now.

"I don't know I guess maybe like this much longer," she held her fingers maybe two inches apart, "and I remember my fingers didn't reach all the way around him. He was pretty big down there!"

Jeez! I guess so. I calculated in my head about an 8 or 9 inch really thick cock. Holy crap! Although I have to admit, the thought of her cumming really hard on that big cock seemed to make some blood move more than I'd like to admit.

"I hope that doesn't bother you. I feel like I can be totally honest with you!"

"You can! It doesn't!" A little defensive I thought. "I guess I just never thought of Bob as having that big of a cock is all. So you basically lost your virginity to a guy with a, let's face it, huge cock?"

"Well yeah I guess so. I mean. I didn't really know it at the time. It was the first erect penis I had ever seen so I had nothing to compare it to. But I mean when I first saw and felt it, I thought, Oh my God! It's freaking huge! And I thought, how the hell is that ever going to fit into my vagina? And it was not easy, and it hurt like hell the first few times! But I remember other girls saying the same thing when they lost their virginity so I just thought they all got that big when they got hard. It wasn't till after we broke up that I realized, that was definitely NOT the case! The next two guys I had sex with after our first break up weren't really, shall we say, in the same ballpark?"

"So you definitely noticed the difference?"

Laughing, "Ahh yeah! You could say that!"

"But you learned to adapt so to speak?"

"I did learn yes. I adapted if you want to put it that way," she was giggling at this point.

"And how long did it take you to adapt?" air quotes on adapt. We were just playing with each other at this point.

"I think a couple of weeks, maybe a month before I got totally used to it. Maybe two months till I could really enjoy it without any pain. Although a little pain isn't the worst thing."

"Oh. So you really enjoyed it did you?"

"Well we were together almost five years so, I mean, yeah. I liked it!"

"Ok, interesting."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure go ahead."

"How hard are you right now?"

Big smile and maybe even a blush.

"About as fucking hard as I'm capable of getting actually," I smiled at her.

"Yeah I can see that," she reached over and started very lightly sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

"Is me talking about Bob's huge cock turning you on?"

"So you admit that Bob has a huge cock?"

"I thought we just established that Bob has a huge cock and that I liked it, but that it doesn't bother you?"

"We did. I just wanted to hear you say it."

"I think if I say again, you might cum all over my hand."

Jesus she was right. I was freaking close!

"I'm not sure about that," trying without much success to play it cool.

"Oh really? So, if I said to you that Bob used to love to put on my hands and knees and get behind me and give me these light spankings on my pussy and ass with his huge cock until I begged him to fuck my tight little cunt and then he'd shove the whole thing into me at once and I'd cum all over that thing like instantly and he'd keep fucking me right thru a second orgasm and then he'd start telling me he was gonna shoot a big load of hot sticky cum right up into my..."

"Ahhhhhhh," I roared as I erupted all over her hand, hip and ass. She continued to stroke my cock as rope after rope of cum shot out of me. Way more than I would have thought possible given we had just fucked like 30 minutes earlier.

"You might not be sure, but I'm pretty sure of it babe!"

I was in no position to argue with her. God damn she is fucking hot!! By the way, how can one be so out of breath when they are just lying there doing nothing but receiving a hand job? Fuck what an orgasm!!

Fast forward a few years and I was searching in our basement for a heart monitor adapter to a piece of exercise equipment we had when I opened a box of old diary's of hers. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. One particular entry I found, was so fucking hot!

St Patrick's Day 2006

So happy to be back together with Bob. When I saw him at McDougal's I think we both thought the same thing at the same time. What are we doing? An hour later we were headed back to his place and attacked each other as soon as the door closed behind us. God I wanted him. After having sex with both Ricky (a few times) and Steve (once ugh! What was I thinking!) I realized how much better sex is with Bob. Ok, I don't like that he isn't circumcised, but I think this was the day I first realized A, Bob has a massive cock. And B, sex with a big cock is sooooo much better!! I couldn't wait to hold it, to feel its weight, to lick it, to suck it and ultimately get on my hands and knees and get fucked from behind by that big thick pole until I exploded in a mind bending orgasm! ๐Ÿ˜ My God I think I came within twenty seconds of him entering me!! He filled me up sooo good!

This, all in her cute little handwriting, complete with lots of exclamation points and smiley faces. And I was so fucking hard I had to undo my pants and take my cock out. She continued.

What a difference!! ๐Ÿ˜€ My second orgasm was bigger than the first and when he finally came I could feel every single spurt of cum he shot deep into my pussy. God it felt soo fucking good. I sooo missed his big dick. I think we will be together forever! Later๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Well, lucky for me she was wrong about that, they didn't end up together. She ended up with me and I had a mess to clean up. To this day her sex stories with Bob turn me right the fuck on. And they turn her on just as much. Anytime there is the slightest lull, a good old Bob sex story will break us out of it. If I'm not in the mood, she might casually drop something about seeing Bob on FB that day. We are fucking very soon!! Every time. And it works for me too.

"Hey babe, have you heard from Bob recently?"

"No, not in a while, why?"

"No reason. Just curious."

"Oh...hmmm, do you want to go upstairs?"

"Yes. I do!"

Our clothes are off before we even get to the bedroom.

I searched for more sex entries in her diary, but never found another one, other than complaints that they were back to having sex way too infrequently for her liking. Which is interesting because nowadays I sometimes lodge that same complaint with her. But to her credit she always meets the challenge. Plus I know just how to deal with that issue when it (rarely) comes up. And then, when she is close to coming, and needs a little help to get over the hump, whispering-in her ear, "would it help if Bobs huge cock was here to fuck your tight little cunt", always seems to get the job done! They say you never forget your first! My first was nothing at all to write home about but I'll certainly never forget her first!!