Pillow Talk: All About Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand instinctively went to her head, fingertips lightly stroking her beautiful hair. He could feel her hot breath on his flesh, and his eyes were fixed on her tongue as it caressed him. He gave a little shiver as her tongue swirled over that most sensitive spot, "Just talking about this has me so hot and so hard," he took a big breath, "I need your mouth, darlin', I need it so bad!"

"You need my mouth?" she asked innocently, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Don't you want to ask me more questions?" Before he could answer, she sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the ledge that she loved so much. His hand tightened in her hair as his legs spread wider, silently begging for more.

She pulled off his cock and looked at him, asking again. "Do you have more questions?"

He pushed his cock up with his hand until it was pointing at the ceiling. "Just one question. Will you please suck me until I cum?"

She grinned. "The answer to that question, sweetheart, is always yes." She settled between his legs with her cheek on his thigh. She stroked his other thigh with her fingertips as she lightly kissed his balls, first one, then the other, then the first, then the other. It was sweet and slow and mesmerizing.

She paused to say, "We'll just see how long it takes you to cum." He groaned, thinking she meant it as a challenge to see how fast she could make him cum. He braced himself for a hard and fast blowjob, but that's not what she had in mind.

Her tongue began tickling his balls with little light licks. He laughed breathlessly and told her it tickled. She did it just a little more because she liked when he squirmed. But then she flattened her tongue and licked him firmer up between his balls to the bottom of his shaft. She placed a kiss there and then nuzzled his entire cock with her cheek.

He squirmed some more and whispered, "Please, I need you."

It was her turn to moan even as she grinned. After all this time, he knew exactly what to say to get her to hurry up. His need turned her on even more, even when she didn't think it was possible.

She slid her hand down to her pussy and slid a finger between her lips. "Do you have any idea how wet you make me?" she asked. She didn't expect an answer and continued. "I'm soaking wet from sucking you and hearing that you need me." She licked a path up his cock from the base to the tip, giving an extra swirl to his frenulum again. She never could resist that spot. His hips jerked slightly as she licked it again.

She pulled her finger out and held it up so he could see it. "See how wet it is?" It was glistening and a bit creamy. She saw the hunger in his eyes and had no doubt he wanted to lick and suck that finger, but she had other plans.

Making sure he watched, she lowered that finger to his cock and rubbed it all around the head. She made sure to get all her creamy goodness on him. "It looks better on your cock than my hand," she murmured. "And look, you're leaking too. Gorgeous."

"Fuck, that's hot. Climb up here and ride me," he said.

"Nope. I agreed to lick you until you came." She licked his cock head, tasting them both mixed together. She proceeded to lick and suck his cock like a lollipop to clean him of her cream and his pre-cum.

He was half moaning, half whimpering, but never looking away. Those noises he made were so hot that she wanted to hear more. She fingered herself deeply while she sucked on the head a bit, then she spread more of herself all over his cock with her finger. Sure enough, he was oozing more, proving how much he loved what she was doing.

This time, instead of licking all around his cock, she slid it slowly into her mouth. His moaning got louder the further down her mouth got, and his head fell back. She stopped when she was just past halfway because that was all she could fit into her mouth. She wished she could deep throat him, but she just couldn't. He was whispering nonsense, but she caught the words sexy, amazing, and mouth. She didn't think he minded the lack of deep throating.

After sliding her mouth up and down on his cock a few times until she could no longer taste herself, she pulled her mouth free. "We taste amazing together," she said.

His head snapped up, and his eyes were dark and burning with passion. Before she could blink, he reached down and grabbed her upper arms, hauling her up on top of him. She barely had time to squeal before he yanked her mouth to his and kissed her deeply. His tongue slid against hers as he kissed her with so much passion it took her breath away. He kissed her and kissed her and kissed her before finally pulling away enough to talk. "We do taste amazing," he whispered before kissing her again.

She wiggled against him to get closer and felt his rock-hard cock against her bush. Without stopping the kiss, she slid up until his cock was nestled between her legs before wiggling again. His cock was nestled right against her opening, and his hips jerked. She kissed him harder and began sliding her hips down until his cock started sliding inside her.

As soon as he felt the head pop inside, he pushed his hips up to go even deeper. His hands went to her hips as he broke the kiss. "Oh god," he groaned as he pulled her down further on his cock. "Yessss!" She grabbed his hands off her hips and pinned them down next to his head as she intertwined their fingers, palms together.

She wiggled her hips side to side while he was deep inside her. "Is this what you needed?" she asked.

He squirmed, no doubt wanting more friction. "I just need you."

"You said you needed my mouth." She raised her hips up once and slammed them back down to fuck him deep, then stopped. "But here we are."

He grunted and tried to say something, but there weren't really any coherent words. She loved when he got so turned on he couldn't hold a conversation anymore. That was right where she wanted him. Squeezing him inside with her pussy had his hips bucking again. She knew pinning his hands was only driving him crazier.

"Are you ready?" she asked him.

He pushed against her hands just to feel the pressure a bit more and thrust his hips up. "Yes, yes. Please."

She raised her hips up, but instead of thrusting them back down like he expected, she pulled off and slid down. He began to protest, "But..." However, before he could finish that thought, she took him back into her mouth as fast and as deep as possible.

Relentlessly she fucked his cock with her mouth, going hard and fast as she tasted herself again. She honestly had meant to go slow and dreamy the whole time, but his kisses were her undoing. He kissed her so passionately she couldn't help it - she wanted to taste him. She needed to swallow him.

"I can't last," he warned her, and that only made her suck him harder while still going as fast as she could. Her hands held his thighs wide while also slightly holding him down, suggesting all he could do was lie there and take the pleasure, helpless to do anything but cum because she wanted him to.

His right hand grabbed her hair, unable to be gentle. His hips thrust up as he chanted, "Yes, that's it, yes, fuck." She knew he'd never thrust further than she could take him as her fingernails dug slightly into his inner thighs.

She felt the first shot of his cum in her mouth before she heard him growl. His hips strained off the bed as he shot again and again, filling her mouth with that sweet and salty taste that is all him and so damn sexy. She glanced up and saw his head thrashing side to side as his hips shook and twitched. She swallowed as fast as she could, barely keeping it all inside her mouth. His hips finally sank to the bed, and she tasted one more drop from his cock.

"Darlin'," he whispered, unable to say anything else. But it was enough. It told her how perfectly she overwhelmed him with pleasure and how satisfied he was.

She let his cock slowly fall from her mouth as it softened because he was tugging on her hair, pulling upward. She followed the tugging, and he pulled her on top of him so he could feel her close. He kissed her softly on the lips then said, "Best conversation ever," before kissing her again.

12