Pillow Talk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok honey; keep relaxed, I really don't want to hurt you," Frankie soothed.

Millimetre by millimetre Frankie slowly pushed himself inside Michelle; he took his time and whenever Michelle flinched he stopped and soothed her as his shaft slowly disappeared inside Michelle's rectum. Michelle felt full and intensely uncomfortable, the urge to expel Frankie's penis was immense and she had to physically prevent her internal muscles from contracting.

After ten minutes Frankie had about half of his girth buried inside Michelle's anus he raised her legs so that they rested over his shoulders. He looked down at her pretty face and smiled.

"It's ok Michelle; you're doing fine."

Michelle's only response was a silent tear. She had stopped sobbing and now and only mewed softly, but now that she had learned to relax her sphincter she really didn't feel any pain. Even the burning sensation had subsided; she just felt full.

Frankie continued to press slowly forward cooing and encouraging Michelle to stay calm and relax her anal muscles. When he had about three-quarters of his shaft inside her, he sensed her internal flesh respond and she gasped. He knew what it was; it was not pain. His glans had found her prostate gland. Her reaction was pleasure not pain.

Frankie knew better than to rush things; he took his time pushing the remaining few inches of his shaft inside Michelle until eventually he was buried inside her with his scrotum resting snugly against her loins. He wriggled his penis inside her to stimulate her prostate and he kissed her. Michelle began to respond and she kissed him back.

"Mmm, that feels good Frankie. The pain has stopped and it feels quite nice," she smiled up at him.

"I told you it would hurt but only for a little while. Just stay relaxed and it will get better," Frankie lowered his face to hers and kissed her again.

He stroked her silken-hosed legs and she rubbed then against his body because she knew he liked it.

She felt Frankie's glans rub against an area inside her that suddenly caused waves of intense pleasure to course through her body. As his penis stimulated her prostate, rings of pleasure ran up and down her; her sphincter responded and slackened and began to emit its own tingling ripples. Michelle gasped.

When Frankie lowered his mouth to hers she kissed him back, deeply, passionately. She drove her tongue into his mouth and lifted her buttocks up off the bed and pushed herself up against him; she moved her legs so they were around his waist; she locked her ankles together and held him against her. She felt totally feminine lying here underneath this man; wantonly giving herself to him.

They fucked slowly but passionately taking their time; Frankie easing his penis in and out Michelle's anus with long slow thrusts as she raised herself up to meet him. There was no fervent thrashing or pounding; just firm, slow deep thrusts provided the maximum stimulation for both of them. They said little to each other, the fucking was accompanied by one long passionate kiss.

"Oh fuck me honey!" Michelle moaned and began to push back against Frankie as he slid in and out of her tight passage.

Michelle's cock became fully erect. Frankie's reached down and squeezed her through her panties.

"Oh jeez!" Michelle moaned.

Frankie fucked Michelle and she fucked him back; both of them moaning and groaning with the intensity of their passion. He squeezed and stroked Michelle's hard penis and the stimulation she felt from having her cock massaged through her satin panties amplified the rings of pleasure that radiated from her anus. She was going to orgasm.

Frankie's cock throbbed too as he frantically squeezed Michelle's cock through her panties. He ejaculted deep inside her; his phallus pulsing and juddering as his scrotum contracted ejecting steams of hot semen. Michelle felt her back passage flood with Frankie's sperm and this triggered her own orgasm.

Michelle felt him orgasm; his cock was fully embedded in her, his scrotum tickling her buttocks when he shuddered and wriggled his member inside her as it pulsed and throbbed. He was kissing her passionately, their tongues entwined, lips mashed, their teeth occasionally cracking against each other with the intensity of the kiss.

Michelle moaned as her own orgasm shook her body and she felt her penis begin to pulse and expel her issue. Frankie slid a hand between their bodies and milked her as she ejaculated, hot semen soaked into her panties.

Michelle slid her stocking-sheathed legs up and down Frankie's torso and pulled him harder against her; her fingernails raked his back as their lips crushed together and their tongues intertwined. Michelle drummed her heels against Frankie's hard buttocks.

Frankie lay on top of her, supporting his weight on his elbows as they both slowly came down from their orgasms. He placed little soft kisses on her lips and kissed her on the eyelids and stroked her hair. Michelle felt feminine and fully sated. She felt like she knew what it was like to be a woman who had just been made love to, and her lover was contentedly happy to remain in her arms.

"I'll take the job and the apartment," Michelle said sometime later and smiled up at her new lover.

To be continued.