All Comments on 'Pillow'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
mambrkemambrkealmost 4 years ago

Way, way over the top, but likeable..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CDT60, you were right!

This story is WAY over the top! In one way I liked it, but in another I found it almost nauseating. The clueless husband finds out his wife has fucked at least hundreds of men and women at least thousands of times and his revenge is to fuck 2, count 'em 2 other women AND include the wife? He did hit his wife's boss once and knocked him out and sued the company and won (but left the former boss with a car and $20K) and let the significant others of many of his wife's sex partners know what they're married to, but it seemed so incomplete and unsatisfying. At least she cared enough to make the men wear rubbers and so avoided any STD.

One side wants to score this 1 *, another to give it 4 *s, so as a compromise this story gets 3 *s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I couldn't finish

Like you said, it was way over the top.

Biggest complaint is how he was at first concerned about STD's and HIV and I think he said if he ever did have sex with her again it would be condom only. But then when he is at home with her he has unprotected sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jesus christ

i am now stupider for reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
🙄😂😂

Absolutely worthless story. Even in the author’s fantasy world It reeks.

And other than that he normally is a very readable storyteller. 🧐👍

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

That is quite a world you have in your head there fella!! A good fun story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for the over the top warning at the beginning, I was was able to read this story without having a heart attack.

Liked the ending. The guy went through hell but got to heaven.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Started out ok

I know you said it was over the top, that's fine. I just don't dig the Master & Slave thing. There are still real slaves in this world and I think this insults their true struggles for freedom. Otherwise, write on.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

The story was a good concept, but it was hard for me to follow. Understanding that this is fiction, but it stretched my mind to far and was not even close to realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When you got to the "master" crap?

I left. Although I didn't finish, this was your worst story yet. UGH!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
your right about over the top

she fucks over 800 guys and the fact that he would stick his dick into that disease petri dish is past over the top.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
5* story again, but you seem to be a one trick pony

I like your stuff, I like the over the top stuff too. But you need to expand and try to write some more realistic stuff, it get's repetitive.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

I barely got to page two. the wife suddenly appearing home and all he can think to do is go to her office to pick up her stuff???

then he has a long, protracted and bizarre conversation with Colleen who is now in love with him and ALSO wants him to be her master....

Sorry, but I lost interest at that point.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WASTE

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME , I READ 2 PAGES AND WENT TO THE LAST PAGE JUST TO TELL YOU THAT YOU STINK !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some kind...

...of satire right? She fucked 800, but he has hope because she didn't fuck every man that went there...huh? Bizarre...thanx...

Loklie

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
WTF

You have written quite a bit of garbage over the years but this is the worst. Not only is the storyline and plot complete, crack cocaine fueled, but worse is the obvious lack of writing skill. You must be bipolar or have multiple personalities. I think you are the one that needs therapy.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 4 years ago
Stop using whatever stuff you bought recently

Man, stop using whatever stuff you bought recently. This story is like a sexual nightmare with no end in sight. I guess in your story LOVE makes people INSANE. I had to jump parts frequently just to reach the end and in spite of that my head is foggy. I should have worn the mask to read this story. I'm afraid if INSANITY is communicable like Covid-19, I'm in trouble. In any case, thanks for the effort!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Crazy Dave stuff

I can hang until you get to the "yes master" stuff, then I'm done. I gave you an extra point for staying crazy.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
NO USE TO CALL THE POLICE

but an inane asylum should be checked for missing patients or is there vacancies available. TK U MLJ LV NV

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Cum soaked pillows brought to a forensics lab!???? Technician instantly wants to bone?! This is the Animaniacs of written porn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started skimming by third paragraph.

Close to the worst shit I have ever read. Appears to be written by a juvenile fucked up on crack. Fantasy is fine, but there is no suspension of disbelief possible. Requires negative rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What???

I have enjoyed many of your stories, but this one is certainly not one of your best. There are five pages of garage. Everyone in the story would fall into the stupid category.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
Over the top indeed

You are right Dave. This is ridiculous. 1 star from me.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Always Crazy

I'm always happy to read your stories and have read every one and most more than once. I don't understand the complaining, it's EROTIC FICTION. I will say you did go a little bit overboard with the 800 men AND that he didn't divorce her, of course that didn't stop me from enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Have you considered

Writing under ManiacDavethe NonTrucker....Please, you are giving us truckers a bad rep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

That's minutes of my life that I will never get back.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Oh Sure!

This story is so over the top in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True CrazyDaveTrucker60 style!

17628 views so far and has it been up 48 hours yet?!

Honestly, I love the vulnerability you gave his character in the first page. There is an honesty there. Yes, you write crazy ass stuff, your following loves you for it! Filling just one page takes effort, but 5 is unimaginable for me! YOU have a HUGE FAN BASE! Nobody can EVER call Dave boring!!!!

26 peeps favourited THIS STORY! (So far)

Love it or hate it, truth is....you have fans! Keep writing! I would like to see your softer side one of these days.

X

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great fantasy fiction!

Yes, over the top, but you warned us. Humorous, and almost believable.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago
Adventure Dave

You arre one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny as ....

How over the top , this could never in a million years happen .

Funny as fook though , and it sounds like the life I want . Please carry on as it was immensely entertaining .

Gaffer

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Total

Total garbage.Those who thought this was a good story are either submissives themselves or brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That is a crazy story.

CrazyDaveTrucker60 flipping another LW's tale of woe.

One thing about CrazyDave's husband characters. Those fellows not only comeback , they comeback strong with 2, 3, or 4 new women incthier lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some truth

Over the top maybe but so much truth. My sub loves to be spanked and oh does it get her wet. Having more than one beautiful woman calling you Master is not hard and I have seen it myself. This story has more believable parts to it but just exaggerated. Awesome story.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

It was so bad it wasnt even chuckle worthy. Sometimes over the top really is just bad.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This was sooo bad it had to be satire. Not sure how the Martian Slut Ray didn’t make it in the story. Could have been much better if it stopped at page 1 with divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Someone backed up a ten-wheeler

And dumped a giant pile of shit here. This was too far gone. SHIT!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

HYPERBOLE MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111?

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous.

I loved it.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Love this guy.... Virtually everything this guy writes is so over the top....that it is a Saturday Night Live skit. It's simply great fun. NO you never take his stuff seriously... it is like the old Globe Theatre and Shakespeare's plays...... NOBODY really attended the Globe plays to watch he plays.....Nope they went to watch Kemp's Jig....ie Kemp's insane antics....around which many of Shakespeare's most epic fool characters like Fallstaff...etc were written....would do a jig for an hour or two after the play, This jig was the birth of stand up comedy....and made Kemp more famous than Shakespeare during his day.

In a similar manner...CraxyDaveTrucker60 writes Kemp style jigs as stories here.... Like the best of Shakespeare's fools we have utterly over the top cuckold fools,,,,, who always seem to come out on top,...while spilling their brew...leering at all the ladies...and screwing a seemingly unending series of slut ladies....complete with oversized priapuses....over the top dialogue....and GREAT FUN.,

So rather than getting all anal retentive trolllike.... I am SERIOUSLY LOVING CrazyDaveTrucker60's stuff....and Pillow is one of the three best comedies he has written...and frankly one of the very very best tongue in cheek stories on this site!!!

In short GREAT JOB CRAZY.....hope to see many more of em!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

slow start, but i see why its everyones favorite. one note of caution, ass to pussy without disenfecting the cock will almost guarente a nasty bladder infection for her. my gf learned that the hard way.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 2 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments, and those who did not enjoy it, so sorry. I do enjoy writing to put a few smiles on faces. I am sick to death of the woe is me cuckold thing that seems to have taken over loving wives. So I figured, hey you want a cuckold, I'll give you one that you won't be able to forget! But just because your wife fucked a small town should NOT preclude having a little forgiveness. Was it a BTB? No, not really. Was it a RAAC? No way. Like life, it is what it is. Oh and you lovely folks that mentioned the Bard and Falstaff? Very nice, but you guys are obviously crazier than I am! I mean really! Meanwhile, I will continue my assault on the English language, and try to have more fun. I genuinely hope all you guys got a kick out of my tall tales. Thanks for all your kind words.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Loved this story! The way a man should end up after being treated like he was. Excellent.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Too stupid to be entertaining ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fun, kind of reminds me of a friend (not all the crazy sex action) who I would describe as "Profoundly Married" who loved and trusted his wife so completely until things went completely to shit and he HAD to divorce her for his own good.

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

Realistically this is an impossible story but still a great read!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
You certainly know how to piss off the self righteous

I guess that not too many people understand parody

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

This story started out to have some serious potential and ended up like a pornographic seizure. So fucking bad it's almost comical...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know how I feel about how the story went from being serious dealing with "real life" problems, to being a slapstick BDSM "male fantasy" the first half is a realistic story of infidelity with real emotions but then morphs into a crappy slapstick fantasy. Started a 5 star story, and should have deducted several points for the crazy pointless ending but only deducted 1, so 4 stars......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bonkers, absolutely bonkers, good work of fiction though, as far removed from reality as you can get, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

#WEHATEAMELIA

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A woman acting like Amelia needs to go visit a hospital's E.R. and ex-rayed to see if there's a tumor inside her head....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.