Pills Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was revolted by his kiss. It tasted like cigarettes and liquor. His cruel lips were thin and his teeth were yellowed and now he had his tongue in her mouth. Keisha kissed her roughly like this and Cornelia didn't like it but this was worse. He continued to thrust into her while mauling her breasts and swirling his tongue about in her mouth. Her revulsion at his kisses distracted her from the wonderful feelings his cock were making inside her. She felt like she was approaching the cusp of something until he started kissing her. In the last five years Jesse might have bothered to kiss her less than ten times and never while he was fucking her. Keisha liked to kiss Cornelia in front of him because she knew Cornelia hated it. Cornelia associated nothing good with kissing until Emma kissed her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by his roar as he slammed himself as deep into her as he had yet. It forced a grunt out of her and caused a dull pain inside her. He was coming. She could feel him throbbing inside her as he spewed into the condom. He stopped kissing her and exhaled his foul breath into her face. She turned her head to her left to avoid what she could of it and brought her hands up to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

"Goddamn."

Yes. Goddamn. That at least was appropriate. She felt him slowly pull his cock out of her and then watched him slide the condom off the end. He tossed it on her belly and the copious liquid inside splashed out and up her belly and breasts. She could not prevent the horrified expression and hoped he didn't notice it. She did not want to have endured all of this just to insult him now and not get the job after all.

"Emma was right," he said as his breathing returned to normal. "Tight pussy."

Cornelia tried to imagine what pussy would not feel tight to his massive prick. Maybe Keisha's.

"The tears were nice too," he added. "But I'm kind of a sick fuck and I like that shit. You might want to get those under control when you are on the floor." He grabbed a cigarette out of a red pack on his desk and lit it with a gold lighter and took a hard pull. He tossed the pack and the lighter back on his desk as he exhaled. His cock was still out of his pants and he grabbed her shorts off the chair in front of his desk and wiped his cock clean on them then tossed them on the floor. He stuffed his softening cock back in his pants and returned to his chair and sat heavily.

"There's a bathroom in there with a full shower." He pointed absently at a door behind and to her right of his desk. "Go ahead and clean up then come back out here and have a seat and I'll tell you what happens next."

The shower was glass enclosed and had three shower heads. It was fancy with marble tile and white and gold fixtures. She pinned her hair up and scrubbed the filth and shame from her flesh; a skill she developed over the last five years of succumbing to Jesse's sexual demands.

Thoughts of Emma invaded her thoughts and her hand drifted down and felt at her tender pussy. She found the tight little knot that was her clitoris and recalled Emma's tender kisses. In seconds she brought herself to orgasm and held onto the wall as the wonderful sensations flooded her and tried to buckle her knees. As it faded in ebbing waves of pleasure she slowly came back to reality and felt the powerful jets of water from the shower. A man, whose name she didn't even know yet because he never mentioned it and she was too chicken shit to ask, that just fucked her and dumped the used condom on her, was waiting for her to return and learn her fate. She rinsed quickly and stepped out of the shower. There was a thick towel and she dried her skin then hung it back up carefully the way she found it.

There was a huge mirror over three sinks on the wall opposite the shower and Cornelia saw her red rimmed eyes and the streaks of mascara running down her cheeks from crying and the shower. She went and scrubbed her face clean of all her makeup that Keisha applied that morning. Her face looked fresh and clean now but she knew Jesse would not like that. She found a makeup case and quickly used some stranger's lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara to put herself back right. She took the pins out of her hair and her long blond tresses fell back down to the middle of her back. She snatched her heels off the floor where she kicked them off. She left the bathroom and returned to where the man was waiting on her. She was surprised to see a man sitting in the chair next to the one with her clothes on it.

He was tall dark and handsome like all the heroes and most of the villains in all the stories she ever read. She tried not to be affected by the fact that she was now being appraised by another man. He looked her up and down and she identified his predatory eyes and wolfish smile. Those were in the stories too. He stood up and smiled big as she stepped tentatively into the office with her heels dangling from her hand.

"Cornelia this is Billy," the man said. "He's my head of security and who you will be answering to if I decide to hire you." What the fuck? She just sucked his dick and fucked him. He better decide to hire her.

"Hi Cornelia, you have a pretty fucked up name," Billy said with that smile as he shook her hand. His teeth were impossibly white and even. "You are going to want to come up with a stage name anyway though so it won't matter." His words were cruel and the man who just fucked her chuckled again. Until she learned his name she would refer to him as fucker. "Any idea what you want that to be?"

"So I have the job?"

"Maybe," fucker said. "First you got to go see Patel and get your panel done. You come back clean and I'd say things look pretty good for you."

"As soon as you have that clean panel you come back and report to me," Billy said with a wink at fucker who chuckled again.

"When can I go see the doctor?" she asked as she pulled her panties up her long legs and grabbed her shorts off the floor.

"You can go now if you want," fucker said. "The doctor is in." He handed her a business card with the doctor's information on it and she shoved it into the back pocket of her shorts.

"And out, and back in again, and then back out, and in," Billy added and let his head flop from shoulder to shoulder as he spoke to emphasize the ins and outs he spoke of. He and fucker both laughed loudly and Cornelia hid her disgust.

Two grown men with absolute power over her used it in the cruelest way without shame and it enraged her. Humanity was scum. These two thought they were the shit. By society's standards they were garbage that decent people, if there were any, wouldn't give the time of day to but they had access to money and all the low self-esteem pussy they could shake their dicks at and they felt like winners. Cornelia had to sit there and take it. She pulled the tube top down over her head and stretched it over her tits. Now that the chair was clear of her minuscule clothing she sat on it and shoved her foot into one of the high heels.

"I'll go now then and come back as soon as I am done."

"You in a hurry sweetie?" fucker asked.

"Yes, I want to get to work as soon as possible." It was a little before three in the afternoon and she assumed there was time to get there, get it done, and get back.

"That's the spirit," Billy said as if his praise meant shit to her. He never sat back down and stood with his muscled arms crossed over his massive pectorals. He wore a black golf shirt with the club logo on the left breast tucked into black silk pants but it was obvious this guy lifted.

Cornelia, dressed back up in her Keisha chosen slut whore outfit, rose, and headed for the door from the office back into the club. Halfway there she stopped and turned then walked back to fucker's big desk. The dollar bill still lay where he tossed it. She snatched it up and turned back toward the door. She made it to the door before both the men behind her started laughing loudly. When she opened it the club noise drowned them out and she was grateful.

12