Pilot in Command Ch. 04

Story Info
Darker desires are confessed.
6.8k words
4.88
4.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
280 Followers

PILOT IN COMMAND CH. 04

Darker desires are confessed

~~~

Author's Recap:

Ch. 1 - After deciding to explore an arrangement together Gus and Ki stumble in the awkwardness of their first meeting.

Ch. 2 - Ki reaches out to Gus and they resume their discussion with messages and sexy emails back and forth. When they finally make love a previously anorgasmic (non-orgasmic) Ki discovers that she is not frigid. She and Gus are awed by her climax riddled sexuality when they make love.

Ch. 03 - Ki learns she can easily orgasm with her best friend and proclaims to her that she wants to do everything with Gus. Then she joins him in his company's luxury condo for an overnight she hopes is filled with sexual discovery. When he arrives and finds her waiting, their clothes fall into a pile on the floor and they make love on the couch.

This chapter begins where chapter 3 ended in Gus's corporate condo.

All characters are over 18.

~~~

Being careful not to disturb a sleeping Ahkiiwan, Gus pushed himself into a sitting position against the headboard. Sunset was only an hour away and the sun's low angle bathed the bedroom in golden hues. He watched quietly as the end of an August afternoon played out across the expanse of Lake Mendota. Five floors up, this condo offered the perfect combination of view and privacy, even with the curtains and balcony sliders wide open.

Even after he sat up, Ki still lay against him with her head resting on his bicep and her long hair fanned over his chest. Her hair gleamed a rich black against his tanned skin. Weathered skin, if he was honest. He looked at her coloration, similar to his tan due to her Native American heritage, but youthful and unmarred. He'd worn his skin almost six decades, to her 23 years.

What a world. He thought. Where I'm in bed with this beautiful young woman. He knew it wouldn't have happened but for his money and power, and arrogance. An arrangement - yet feeling like more than that already. More arrogance? He didn't think so. His body didn't think so. Not the way her body hungered for him. He felt her breasts nuzzled against his arm and side. Lower, he felt her full bush against his hip, sticky from their love. Her limber leg was draped over his thighs and cock which also evidenced their joining.

Gus loved their stickiness in this quiet. The after.

Then he remembered the primal savagery of the fucking that delivered them to this quiet. The memory briefly chilled him, like a cloud passing overhead that shades the sun. He'd always been a vigorous lover, but with Ki he'd given in to a deeper nature, something coarse and animalistic. Hard. Even Brutal? And Ki had responded to his rough as no woman before. Innocent Ki, who'd never even orgasmed before him, had begged for more. Fuck. More exciting than anything he'd known - but he'd lost control.

Augustus was control. Over all controllable aspects of his life. But more than anything else, in control of himself. Losing control with a young woman naked in his arms wasn't something he knew how to accept. What happened? Is it something about Ki? Her innocence and wonder is beyond exciting, but there was something more. Gus experienced a primal freedom fucking Ki that he was still savoring. He'd become a dangerous wild animal set free.

And she was unrestrained in the wild with me. Thinking about their coupling now, as they lay sated and naked, another thought entered his mind. Maybe she was there first, waiting for me? Gus almost understood what Ki's body knew.

She sensed how powerful his feral nature was and loved the danger of releasing that part of him. She loved her power to make him take her forcefully and fuck her - even if she didn't understand any of that on a cognitive level. Her body knew. When she grew wet between the legs, and flushed with arousal, and her nipples pebbled, her hunger was luring his beast from dark recesses.

Their bodies knew, what their minds hadn't yet grasped.

Gus gently stroked Ki's hair. She stirred and made a deep mewing sound. A feline, coming awake at her own satisfied pace.

When she opened her eyes it took her a moment to remember where she was. Gus' corporate condo. She'd fallen asleep and now it was early evening. Gus spoke softly, "Welcome back." He was sitting up in bed and she lay against him. He kissed her head. "Hungry?"

Ki realized she was starved, but wasn't yet ready to talk. She'd fallen into a deep sleep after multiple powerful orgasms. Remembering their wild fuck, she stirred and felt sore, the good kind of sore that follows a vigorous workout.

"I was thinking we could order from Adelmo's?" Gus continued.

Ki finally reached the surface of consciousness, blinked, and slowly found words. "I don't think they allow carry out, or deliver?"

Gus kissed her head again and said, "I'll try."

Ki watched him tap Adelmo's from the contacts on his cell. I must have been out cold. When did he retrieve his cell? He had the phone to his ear but she could still hear a female voice answer. She thought the woman said "Hello Gus!" With delight? Caller ID?

"Angela," Gus replied. "How are you?" A conversation ensued as Ki let her attention wander the room. Modern perfection. There was a balance to this room that she felt comfortable with, especially the balcony. She loved the late afternoon drifting in through the open doors. Ki felt dreamy. This is all so different. Then she realized Gus was talking to her, asking her if pasta with Adelmo's signature meat sauce sounded alright.

She nodded.

Gus talked into the phone again. "Ange, are you sure you can spare someone to make the delivery?" Gus listened to her reply and then proclaimed, "Wonderful! I didn't realize he was home this month. It'll be great to see him." He listened more and said, "I know he's starting his final year. I've already encouraged him to apply with my companies. My best to Adelmo, Ange." He clicked off.

"We're in luck. They'll deliver."

"You know them?" Ki said.

"Yes. I arranged some of the start-up financing 15 years ago when they decided to open their own place. Adelmo has become a good friend. We often rent their private dining room for entertaining and they've catered events here. They're on the list to get the new elevator codes every time they change."

"You know the person who'll be delivering our food?" Ki asked.

"Adriano, Adelmo's son. He's home this month from MIT where he's majoring in business and engineering."

While Gus talked, Ki realized she really had to pee. Oh God. She hadn't thought about that when she imagined spending the night. The unromantic part of staying over.

He seemed to know, somehow, and said, "I'm going to check messages while you use the bathroom." He turned his attention back to his phone when she climbed from the bed, but he looked up in time to watch her rush naked from the room. Fuck. How could I not lose control with her? The first message he saw was acceptance of his offer to buy out a competitor, the offer he'd been finalizing when he entered the condo a few hours earlier. He was still reading through the acceptance when he heard Ki speaking as she walked back into the room.

She was saying, "I've been reading stories..." when she came through the door, then realized she'd interrupted his reading, and stopped talking.

Gus lowered his phone and said, "What, Ki?"

"It's not important. Did you get your deal?"

"I did." He sounded satisfied.

"So you won."

"It's not a win or lose thing." He said as she rejoined him on the bed. "It's a good deal because it's good for both companies and the people that work at them."

Ki laid against him as she had been, half on top with an arm and a leg draped over him, her head tucked under his chin and her hairy mons on his hip. Feeling her pubes against him made her wonder again if he didn't wish she was bare down there. Very out of character, she suddenly found the courage to ask. She softly rubbed her pubic mound against him and said, "Do you want me to shave down there?"

"No Ki." He responded immediately. "Please don't. Your bush is exquisite."

"Well, I could trim a bit?"

"No. You're perfect. Is that what you wanted to discuss?" He knew it wasn't.

Ki stayed tucked under his chin and blushed. She wondered if he could feel her blush and realized she was hiding her face for what she had to say. "Well...no," she said timidly.

Gus felt her hesitation. "What is it Ahkiiwan?"

Then he silently held her, giving her whatever time she needed to answer.

Ki finally spoke, softly, without changing her position. "I've been reading erotica. On a website, Literotica. I especially like some of the female authors." Her courage built as she spoke. "They describe what things feel like. Things I hadn't imagined until I read about them. Well...I knew about them but hadn't really imagined what it might feel like to experience them until I read their descriptions." Ki continued slowly. "The best stories are about the emotions. I suppose that's why I prefer female authors? Because they're more into their emotions?"

Gus agreed with a nod.

"I used to think it was all made up. Then I met you."

Gus remained silent as Ki groped for the right words.

"Orgasms. Multiple orgasms. Simultaneous orgasms. They were all just concepts? Until you made me cum for you. Over and over. And then made me cum with you. Together. All of the women's health websites say simultaneous orgasms are supposed to be rare. But they aren't always, are they?"

Gus shook his head.

"So what about the rest of it." Ki continued. "What about the other things I've read about?"

Gus knew she was screwing up the courage to continue, so he kept quiet. Sometimes the best encouragement is simply giving a person room to vocalize their thoughts.

Ki found her resolve. "I want to experience everything I've read about. With you. I want you to show me." Ki moved the hand draped over Gus' chest up to his shoulder and pulled her body into him. "All the positions, and maybe different places. Maybe outside? And things I never used to want, because they didn't seem right? Facials. I've seen porn with facials and thought it was gross. Then I read a scene written by a woman who was turned on by men coming on her body, but especially on her face. She loved the emotional and physical feeling of it. The way she described it made me wonder how it would feel for me. And anal? I never wanted to, ever...until I read stories written by a woman who loved anal. Her descriptions excited something in me. They made me wonder?"

Ki was shocked by what she'd already said out loud...but kept going. "Tie me up and use me when I'm helpless? Spank me and dominate me and make me obey. Be my Sir." Ki stopped then. She had more to say, a lot more, but maybe she'd already said too much?

Gus felt her discomfort and responded in a soft voice. "I'll show you. We'll do everything you want." After a pause, he added, "everything I want." In a whisper.

Ki was relieved and encouraged, so she pressed on. "I love that you treat me like a princess," long pause, "but I want you to treat me like a whore too." Gus had moved his arm around her, holding her, and she felt him tighten his grip. She continued, "Make me your slut. Make me do slutty things for you. Force me to be your dirty girl." Saying it out loud made Ki's pussy weep desire in the privacy of her bush. Wet pink in the jungle.

Gus listened, and held her. He felt he already understood things about her that others didn't. Not even her best friend, Tess. Ki was quiet, and shy, so people believed she was naturally reserved. They'd not seen the beautiful wild creature running untamable inside her. Gus knew her wild. He'd tasted her nature when she came on his tongue. Then her feral heart had seduced his, when they fucked.

I'm the experienced one, but her untamed heart freed me.

Gus felt the hidden feral beauty of her soul and knew it would be unprotected if she explored the sexual landscape on her own. And she was going to explore, now. She'd had a taste of what she could experience. If he guided her, he'd be there to protect her heart, when her body wasn't.

The prospect of joining her in that discovery made him feel new. He'd forgotten the wonder of sex that thrilled him again now.

"Honesty Ki," he said, "you'll have to be completely honest with me."

She nodded.

"Will you want others involved?"

"Tess." She replied.

He'd already guessed that. "Other men?"

Ki was scared. Yes, she did. She wanted to experience the fantasy of being taken by more than one man like in so many stories she'd read, but it wasn't as important as this new relationship with him. She wanted the experience, but needed this thing between them to continue developing. That deeper realization suddenly washed over her, I do need him, already. She also realized his question called for honesty.

With her head still safely tucked under his chin, she fearfully nodded yes.

His hug told her that he understood, and it was ok.

She rolled all the way onto him and his arms circled her. Her heart beat rapidly. She was excited and scared. Scared of losing what they'd barely started, and scared of what she wanted and scared because this was so new and she didn't know how to find her way through it all. And because of everything that lay before her, Ki was beyond excited. As she'd told Tess, she was, "horny as fuck."

When Gus hugged her she was profoundly grateful for his strength and safety...but she wasn't done. Now that she was saying it all aloud she really had to say it all. Her voice was barely able to say the words, but she had to. She had to? "I want you to use me hard..."

His arms tightened around her.

"Maybe..." softer than a whisper, "...even whip me. Hurt me?"

The room was deadly quiet and still.

Their hearts beating together filled the silence.

Gus wanted to take time with his answer, maybe a month? But his cock had surprisingly stiffened, trapped between their bodies. Is it her desire to submit totally? And he knew she was emotionally 'out there' now, waiting for him. She wanted to feel every emotion and sensation she'd read about, even the exotic intersection of pleasure and pain. Fear and relief. But she didn't want to explore on her own. She needed him to take her. His chin rested on the top of her head as he searched for the right words. "Together." He finally said. "We'll explore together."

Ki exhaled with relief. He isn't disgusted. Her body felt supple again. She'd grown unnaturally rigid with apprehension as she spoke.

Gus continued. "I could never harm you, but we can explore pain? We'll take our time. Wander around things. Not approach this a list of things we check off."

She hugged him. His cock continued growing between them. She rolled off to his side and took him in her girlish hand. "How much time do we have before the food..."

"Not enough." Gus said.

Ki leaned down and licked the length of his thick shaft, tasting the musky evidence of their loving. When she licked and suckled his balls, she felt him harden and become heavy in her hand. Pre-cum seeped from his slit. She met his eyes as she extended her tongue to taste it and then began licking his plum head like an ice cream cone.

He stroked her hair as she enjoyed the intimate flavor and textures of his manhood. "You can't imagine," he said, "how beautiful that looks."

Ki started to reply, faltered shyly, and then found the resolve to say what she was thinking. "Tess could photograph us, doing this." She licked swirls.

Gus' cock rose, yearning.

~~~

A short while later they'd dressed and moved to the living room when there was a knock at the door. "Do you want me to go to the other room?" Ki asked.

"No, you're ok here." He replied.

She was surprised. With Gus barefoot, wearing jeans and a Henley and Ki wearing sweats and no bra underneath it would be obvious to Adriano what was going on. When Gus answered the door Ki watched the men exchange warm greetings. Adriano was almost Gus' height and athletically handsome with longish hair as dark as her own. He took the insulated carry-bag to the bar and set it down as he raised his other hand to display a bottle of wine. "With Papa's compliments." He said, then turned to look at Ki.

He appraised her.

"Adriano," Gus said, "This is Ahkiiwan."

"Adrian." Adriano corrected, preferring the Americanization of his name. He extended his hand.

She took it and said, "I'm Ki," to share the anglicizing of her name.

They shared a smile, mutually attracted in an easy way. It pleased Gus to see them hit it off.

Adriano turned back to the carry-bag and said, "Mom put heat pacs in the bottom to keep everything warm. I'll leave you to your meal."

Walking him back to the door Gus said, "Have you considered my offer?"

Adriano stopped and began speaking Italian after glancing towards Ki. Gus responded in Italian and they had a spirited conversation with animated hands. Ki had the uncomfortable feeling they changed to Italian to discuss her, but then heard Adriano say "Papa" and heard Gus say the name of two of his companies. They seemed to quickly come to an understanding, shook hands and hugged.

Adriano looked at Ki and said, "Forgive the Italian, Ki. A pleasure to meet you."

"The same, Adrian." She replied. After he left she asked, "What was that about?"

"He said I was offering him a job because of his Dad. I said I wasn't."

"Why do you want him in your company?" Ki asked, curious.

"I've been successful by hiring people to become the leaders of my companies." Gus said. "Not where they've been or how well they test or who recommends them. I hire people I see clearly, who impress me. People who will add to the organization as they learn and grow."

He was looking at Ki as he spoke. She knew he was seeing her. There's no hiding from him, she thought, and he likes what he sees in me. She flushed with surprising confidence.

"Let's eat," Gus said with a smile. "I'm starved!"

~~~

They ate on the balcony table while the sun set. Ki never savored a meal more. The fresh air and evening, wine and amorous glances made the food itself sensual. Decadently delicious. When they'd finished, Gus took their plates inside and returned to find Ki standing at the railing. She was gazing out over the lake. When he pressed into her from behind and wrapped his arms around her, Ki felt small in his embrace, and safe. When a hand slid down to her mons and the other squeezed her breast through the sweatshirt, she felt horny. She turned in his arms and pressed her body against him as they kissed. She felt his heartbeat and hardness through the fabric.

They left the balcony doors open when Gus led her inside and said, "Let's get cleaned up." Ki playfully raised her arms, inviting him to pull her sweatshirt over her head. When he did, her breasts fell free and quickly disappeared into his large hands. He squeezed, but had to let go when she grabbed his Henley and pulled it over his head. She pressed her naked chest into his. He leaned over her to push her sweatpants down, then slid his hands back up the inside of her slim legs and squeezed her girlish ass. She opened his belt buckle, pushed his jeans down, and they were naked.

The intensity of Ki's immediate sexual hunger surprised her. It was only her full bush that kept the slutty evidence from trickling down her thighs. Right here, right now, Ki needed Gus to fuck her again. Already. Standing, bent over, on the floor - it didn't matter.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
280 Followers
12