All Comments on 'Pilot in Command Ch. 04'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story and hope you will continue, although the f/f aspect doesn’t interest me. Would like them to explore BDSM together before involving other people.

KuBal46KuBal46about 1 year ago

This is great, truly erotic writing. If it were a competition, I' d be jealous. As it is, just filled with admiration.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

A wonderful story, she's finding her sexuality & wants to explore.

He's a mature man that seems capable to show her the joys of journey, including BDSM.

I hope you continue, you have a lot to work with.

Thanks for your writing.

benjohnson309benjohnson309about 1 year ago

Loved it. Keep going

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 1 year ago

So far Great, thanks for your efforts, so many possibilities, so many paths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this, like it to get darker though

Vickie2Vickie2about 1 year ago

Sexy peek into a blossoming old/young relationship. You made me a bit nervous in the shower there for a minute. I took a spill in the shower once, now I always look down to make sure there's a no-skid surface there for some traction. Thanks for taking the time to finish the story. Trying to get the scene out of your head and onto paper can be exhausting.

KurichanKurichanabout 1 year ago

Satisfying but maybe Adriano comes to play?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There's a wife in there too. Maybe she likes to watch?

plumber4276plumber427612 months ago

What a great and lovely novella. The characterisation is excellent and the emotions very believable. The author should be strongly encouraged to continue this story. It would seem that there is still much to go and enthusiastic readers waiting. Look froward to more interesting chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue

hungryeye2233hungryeye22337 months ago

i like it so far. please continue writing more chapters. want to see which way you will go with the story. you certainly left a lot of avenues open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES