Pilot Training Ch. 02 - Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise steadily screams out more and more sensual moans. Her squirms turn to full-out struggles against those bonds. In under half a minute she's misbehaving by screaming out a pleading cry "Please! Ma'am, please, Ma'am, let me cum! Jesus, Ma'am, please, I can't stand this! It's too fucking good! Let me cum, Ma'am! Please! I'll do anything! I don't care! Just let me cum, Ma'am! Please!"

So Leon won't have to see it, I punish her by slapping her face. Hard. I raise my voice, making it cold and stern. "Shut up, bitch! You know not to beg! Just take it up your butt like a good little whore!"

He doesn't miss a beat. Nor does he so much as flinch with the slap. Either that's not an issue for him, or more likely he's so lost in the realization of his secret fantasy that he doesn't notice it. But Denise notices it. She screams even more desperately and struggles against those bonds with all she has. Struggles not just to free herself but equally as eager to get her bottom slamming back hard onto his cock.

Under Denise's pussy, Macy's face is almost completely covered with a thick coat of Denise's honey. Macy squirms as well. I know she has to be getting an incredibly detailed look at what Leon is doing to Denise. Her eyes are almost directly under Denise's asshole and Sophie is holding Denise's cheeks wide apart to enhance the view. Macy can't be helping but to see his slickened shaft slowly sliding in and out of Denise's tight hole.

I wait a little more until Denise's moans have plateaued out. Then I give Leon a light swat on his bottom as I tell him "Now give it to her good, ram it into her with all you've got. You won't hurt her."

Leon starts getting more energetic but increases his pace slowly as if he's taking care not to hurt Denise. She screams more desperately, more eagerly, but can't get any louder as his pace quickens. That must be enough to reassure him. In a few strokes, he's really pounding it into her.

"YES!" Denise screams out in a so-breathy voice that I can barely make out what she's screaming. "FUCK MY ASS LIKE A MAN! GIVE ME THAT DICK!" She screams, the goes on, "FUCK ME! I'm gonna cum!! PLEASE, FUCK MY ASS! I'm gonna cum!!"

I slap her face again as hard as I can, knocking her head to the side, as I scold her in my sternest voice to "shut your cocksucking mouth, bitch!"

Denise stiffens harder than any steel, her entire body trembling hard from the strain. She keeps screaming but otherwise stays shivering still while Leon really rams his cock into her bottom. Usually, I would have slapped her silent at the first word, but this time I let her finish her begging screams because I could see that they turn Leon on. Typical man, he loves to hear how much his woman is liking that cock. I'd imagine more so since his cock is just average, maybe a little better than 5" long and an inch thick. Certainly not in a league that would interest me.

Leon cums with a long hard grunt. As he does I notice his strokes crispen. He finishes, grunting again with each spurt. Once he's fully finished, I nudge him to let his cock slide out of her bottom.

Denise cries out the most pitifully frustrated cry I've ever heard. Well, maybe. But definitely worse than Leon would have ever thought she'd squeal. She pants hard for a second, then resumes moaning just as eagerly. Macy's tongue not giving her rest.

I nod. Sophie scrambles to pull Leon's boxers up for him. Then she takes him by the hand again, putting her finger to his lips to shush him before he says anything. She takes him one step back.

I swat Macy on her breast. "That's enough, you little dyke." Macy stops licking Denise's pussy. Denise screams out with the frustration and resumes squirming hard against her bonds. I step up behind Denise and unlock her hands, keeping a firm hold on her wrists as I free them. Immediately I bring them down and cuff them again behind her back. That way she won't be getting them near her pussy. Her cry tells me she realizes that, too. I unstrap her back, then her thighs and ankles from the "A" frame.

I take hold of her by her bush, feeling that even the front of her fur is wet with her honey. I pull her sharply, leading her around to the other side of the table. "You skanky little whore!" I tauntingly say, "I guess you liked having a woman eat that slutty pussy of yours, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Denise says.

"But you really loved getting fucked up your filthy little butt, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Denise answers just as positively.

"I wonder what your husband would say if he knew just what a slut you've been..." I suggest.

"He'd call me whore, Ma'am!" Denise answers. "Please, Ma'am, please don't tell him I let a woman eat my pussy!"

I just laugh. It's an honest laugh as I see the grin on Leon's face. "Wonder what he'd say about you taking it up the butt like a porn star?"

"I... I don't think he'd believe you that I could like that, Ma'am. It's way too disgusting for him to think about!"

I push Denise down to her knees now that I have her between Macy's thighs. I nudge her head forward until her lips are against Macy's gaping wet slit. "Now thank this bitch for eating your skank pit." I swat her on the back of her head.

Denise starts licking Macy's pussy. I give her a quick reminder of just how I want Macy eaten. Denise licks it with an eagerness.

Macy starts screeching out moans. She squirms against the straps holding her as well. Then she screeches out squeakier and more urgently as Denise licks away.

I glance over to see Leon. Sophie has obediently brought him up to get a very good look at his wife eating this pretty woman's pussy. She puts his hands on Macy's breasts and he eagerly starts fondling them. His eyes stay on Macy's pussy. I'd bet he's already thinking that tonight he's going to screw Denise yet again. And that she doesn't look like she'd object to it. Sophie, tease that she is, affectionately caresses Leon's sides as he's enjoying "the Macy show."

I let the show go on for a full five minutes. That's about the limit of what Macy appears to be able to stand. Any more, and I'm pretty sure she'll cum whether I want her to or not. And I'm not ready for her to cum yet. I grab Denise's hair and jerk her head back. "That's enough lezzy fun for you, bitch! You're liking that pussy too much!"

Macy cries out with almost as much frustration as Denise did.

I cue Sophie. She takes Leon's hand and leads him out of the playroom. I leave Denise on her knees while I untie Macy and guide her off of the table. Then I cuff her behind her back as well. Lastly, I take the blindfold off of Denise and wait a few moments while she blinks against the light.

Sophie returns without Leon. I have Macy stand up, taking hold of a breast. "Come along, bitch." I nod to Sophie. Sophie leans over and gets Denise, taking her to the kitchen to make coffee. She'll unlock Denise's hands there and watch them closely to be sure Denise behaves herself.

I lead Macy into the living room where Leon is now seated on the sofa fully dressed again. It's the first good look Macy gets of the 48-year-old man. He looks about average in every way. In other words, there's nothing spectacular about him, good or bad. An ordinary guy. I stop her standing in front of him, letting him have a full-frontal view of her nicely curvy figure. "This is skanky bitch. Slutty bitch is making me a coffee. May I have her serve you one as well?"

He nods. "Slave, make that two," I call out. "Gladly, beautiful Mistress." comes right back.

I have Macy turn around like a runway model to show off her naked body to Leon. To let him see that pretty round and firm bottom, and her slightly larger, but very attractive, body. I have her spread her legs and lean forward to make sure he gets a good view of her freshly eaten - and now very sloppy wet - pussy. I have her spread her tight cheeks wide to show him her little purple asshole. I have her face him and lean over to show off her hanging breasts. I even have her jiggle them a bit for him. And I can tell, just by the look on his face, that it's getting him hot. The mere fact that he has a penis is enough for me to know the math going on in his head: will I possibly let him have Macy? Will Denise object? Could he get that lucky? I doubt he's wondering, or even concerned, who Macy is. That she's a pretty woman, and obviously slutty and willing, is all he cares to know.

I take a seat, leaving Macy twirling around and showing her bare body off. A moment later Sophie comes in, a cup of coffee balanced atop her upturned palms held out 6" in front of her nipples. She makes a beeline straight to me.

Denise emerges from the kitchen behind her. She freezes in place when she sees Leon sitting on my sofa grinning as Macy entertains him. After a second she starts moving again, heading straight for her husband. As Sophie kneels beside me, Denise drops to her knees in front of Leon. She holds a cup of the coffee exactly the same way as Sophie does, only Denise is naked.

"Here is your coffee, Sir." Denise politely offers the cup to Leon as I've taught her to serve. I can see the scared look on her face. The look that says her nightmare has come true, that Leon knows exactly how slutty she's been. But if he didn't, the thick coating of her honey on her thighs would give it away.

I take the cup off Sophie's hands, lightly petting the top of her head. "Good slave," I tell her warmly. Leon copies me, taking the cup and telling Denise "Good girl. Thank you." Both subs stay on their knees, their hands right where they were. I sip my coffee, then return it to Sophie's hands using them as a table for it. Leon sees that and does the same. I guess he figures that's what Denise is expecting him to do.

"Slut, wasn't it so nice of your husband to come over today and fuck your butt while this bitch ate your skank pit?" I ask Denise.

"Yes, Ma'am. That was very very sweet of him!" Denise tries and fails, to hide the happiness in her voice.

I ignore Sophie, Denise, and Macy, leaving the two kneeling as coffee tables and Macy twirling around like a porn GIF. Instead, I talk with Leon, avoiding any conversation about today. I know he's a CPA, so we chat about taxes and a few accounting tricks I've learned. Which he agrees are legal, but warns me that they tend to attract the IRS' interest which about guarantees an audit. I laugh as I tell him that my mom was audited for the last two years and got refunds both of them. "Maybe now they'll give up on her!" He says not likely. It's not the auditors' money if they lose. But it is hers if mom loses. The auditors don't care if they lose. But they get brownie points and gold stars if they win.

Once we've finished our coffees, I ask Leon if he's ever had an erotic "two-bitch massage." He says he hasn't. I could have guessed that. I ask if he'd care to try one since I happen to have two bitches convenient who certainly won't mind giving it. He accepts.

I have Macy take him by the hand and stand him up. Then I have her undress him, doing it all for him, right back down to his boxer shorts. I have Denise take his other hand, and tell the two women to follow Sophie back to the playroom. At my direction, they help him to lie on the massage table on his stomach.

Sophie gets the warmer and fills it with massage oil.

I decide to have Macy start the massage by straddling Leon's thighs and rubbing his shoulders. I have her lean forward until just the tips of her hard nipples are touching his back. That way, as she works her arms to massage him, her nipples dance over his skin. Denise stands in front of him, which leaves his eyes looking right at her dripping wet pussy, and starts on his neck, just above Macy. Macy works slowly downward. As she moves down, Denise's hands follow, staying above where Macy is massaging. Denise's feet stay still as she works, leaning herself forward slowly as Macy moves down until the tips of her nipples are against Leon's back as well. Then she moves her body, keeping her nipples lightly touching his skin as she follows Macy down.

Leon purrs very sweetly through the hour-long massage. Crop in hand, I stand over the women tapping their bottoms with it to make certain Leon is getting their best, and sluttiest, massaging. It goes on until Denise's hands make it all the way to his feet.

I have both women help him back up and hold his hands as they take him back to the living room. Macy gets to dress him while Denise is relegated to handing Macy his clothes one piece at a time. Then I have them sit him on the sofa.

I send Sophie and Denise to fetch another cup of coffee for us while Macy gets to slut dance for our entertainment. She gets to keep dancing while we sip our coffee, ignoring our serving girls again.

This time I steer the conversation to the service by asking him if he likes "the slutty bitch" serving him a cup of coffee like this. He says he does, that he enjoys the view as well as the idea that she'd be willing to do something so humbling just for him. He makes a comment about enjoying his morning coffee like this. I suggest that he might firmly insist that Denise serve it like this for a while. He says he'd enjoy that and might do it if Denise is willing. I suggest that he simply insist. After all, he's allowing her to visit me, which is going above-and-beyond for a husband, so it's only fair that he gets a little benefit from it. He smiles a little at the advice which I'm really saying for Denise to hear, not him. "Afterward, when you've had your fill of coffee and the cup is put up, try having her show you her pussy. She knows that command, just say 'show me your pussy.' I'll bet you it's going to be rather wet and eager."

"I might let you know," he laughs.

Once the coffee is done, I ask him if he'd care for a souvenir, my style. He says he would, and hands over his phone when I ask for it.

I have Denise kneels a few feet away from him. Macy, I send to sit naked on his lap. I have Leon wrap his arms around her and take a picture. I take another while he's kissing her hotly; a kiss that Macy returns very eagerly. I take one with his hand on her breast. And another with his lips on her nipple. With all but the first, I make sure that her face is turned to where it's obvious that she's pretty, but to where it's too hard to identify her.

Then I have Denise join Macy leaving him with two naked women on his lap, their legs almost tangled up as they sit on him. I have them put a hand on each other. I take a picture of him with a hand on one breast each. Another of the two women very passionately kissing each other while on his lap. One of Denise kissing Macy's breast. Another of Macy kissing Denise's breast. And a final one of both women with their lips on his as if both kissing him. Then I have Macy get off and take a set of pictures, identical to the ones of just Macy on his lap, with just Denise on his lap. Should he dare to show those to anyone, I can't imagine that anyone would have any doubt how far it went. They look especially slutty sitting naked on him while he's dressed.

I have Denise kneel in front of Leon and very humbly thank him for coming over to "fuck her filthy butt while skanky bitch ate her sloppy pussy." And ask him if he enjoyed "using her like a cheap gutter whore." He answers that he enjoyed it.

"Sir, may this slutty bitch please be allowed to give you a proper thank you, Sir?" Denise obediently asks him.

"Sure." He accepts with a questioning look on his face.

Denise reaches out and undoes his pants to free his cock. Just her touch is enough that he springs back to stiffness. She plants a feather-light kiss atop his bulbous head. "skanky bitch, please help me give this sweet man a two-bitch blow job."

Macy knows that I expect her to accept. "OK, slutty bitch," Macy says ash she drops down to her knees beside Denise. Both women put their hands behind their backs as they lean forward. They put their mouth to the side of his cock as if kissing each other with the base of his dick trapped between their mouths. They both start licking his cock with the tips of their tongues, slowly inching their way up his shaft together.

When they get to the very tip of it, Denise rotates her head so the cock is heading straight into her mouth. She stretches her mouth wide and slowly moves forward taking his cock into her mouth. Macy keeps her lips on the side of his cock, licking along as she moves down his shaft while keeping her lips against Denise's. It takes her a few seconds to go down, but Denise goes all the way down until her lips are touching his pubes and balls. As Macy runs out of spare dick, she moves her lips to his balls and teases those. As Denise moves back up the cock, Macy's lips remain glued to Denise's, following right along back up the cock.

When they reach the tip, they smoothly rotate to trade places. The stroke is exactly the same, only this time it's Macy swallowing the entirety of his cock. He purrs a loud and excited moan.

They keep going, trading roles with every single stroke so that his cock is always going down a different throat with every one. Most men find the variety and contrast to be especially exciting. Guessing by his loud moaning purrs, I'm pretty sure Leon does as well.

I don't know how long Leon usually lasts. But he barely makes it to the two-minute mark this time. When I hear his groan, the bitches have just switched places putting his cock about a quarter into Macy's mouth. Macy feels the twitches as well as the hot sticky cum spurting into her mouth. She keeps going, swallowing all of his cock. But now she stops with all of him inside her. Sucking lightly she moves her head with short and fast strokes while he finishes cumming. Denise, realizing that Macy is getting "the prize" keeps her lips on his balls, her tongue teasing them for him. Once he sighs out and stills, letting everyone know he's done, She starts back up his cock, pushing her tongue firmly along the underside of it to milk out the last drops of his cream. She releases his cock, lifts her head up, and swallows.

"Thank you very much for allowing me to suck your big cock and swallow that delicious cum, Sir," Macy says very sweetly.

"And thank you, Sir, for allowing me to suck that big cock, Sir," Denise adds.

The women turn their heads to face each other, then kiss. It's a long and very passionate kiss. A kiss that lets Denise taste her husband's cum in Macy's mouth.

Both break their kiss. Macy tucks his cock back in for him and fixes his pants. Then they hold hands as they stand up.

I ask Leon, "well, should we allow this slutty bitch diddle her sloppy skank pit for our entertainment?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," Leon says.

I have Macy walk Denise up to stand in front of Leon. Sophie and Macy go to kneel beside Leon focusing their attention on Denise. Obediently Denise stands with her feet stretched wide apart and her hands behind her neck. She faces her audience and waits. I stand beside Denise, crop in hand.

I caress her bottom with the tip of my crop. "Remember to behave your slutty behind, slutty bitch. I doubt he wants to watch you be whipped for being just too slutty." I taunt her. She's done this enough times that she knows exactly what I expect of her. She's to stay still and silent while she masturbates. "Diddle that skank pit, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am." Denise puts a single finger of her right hand to her clit and starts leisurely rubbing herself. In about a second I see her body tensing up. IN another second or two she's so tight that I can see every tendon in her body straining. Especially the ones in her neck as her jaw clamps hard shut. And she's trembling hard from the strain.

I ignore her obvious need and leave her masturbating. I give her a few light taps on her bottom with the crop just to remind her to behave herself. In about half a minute we all see the first drop of her honey fall from her pussy to the floor. A few seconds later I see tears start to roll down her cheeks. Then a few more drops of her honey fall from her pussy.