Pilot Training Ch. 02 - Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever you're ready to watch the most disgustingly slutty orgasm every, and I mean far more than a porn video would even try for, just tell slutty bitch there to cum," I say to Leon.

He doesn't wait. "slutty bitch, cum."

Denise screams. It's a blood-curdling loud and anguished cry. At the same instant, her hips snap into a furious thrashing. An instant later the rest of her body is squirming just as energetically. She screams a long continuous cry.

Denise's knees buckle. She drops to the floor. She ends up on her side, her body snapping hard as she thrashes around on the floor. She keeps screaming out, only the torment slowly fading from her voice. It takes several minutes for the display to ebb off, leaving her limp and spent, but still shivering hard as she pants for breath.

Leon watches the entire orgasm with wide eyes.

I give her several minutes until she gets her breathing under control and stops shivering. Still flushed and sweaty I order her back to her knees.

I have Macy serve him a cup of coffee, Sophie serving me, while Denise returns to Earth after her orgasm. Once Denise is back and the coffee is finished, I send her to stand along the wall while Sophie fetches her clothes. She dresses with everyone watching.

Denise isn't allowed to move from the wall. Instead, I have Leon get the rest of her things. Then I have him take her by her hand and walk her out. It's right on time for her to get back to the airport for her flight.

Macy doesn't get to leave with them. She's my entertainment for the rest of the afternoon.