Pilots Get Lucky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd done at least a dozen lengths before congestion in the pool made me stop. That's when I noticed that Delaney had also jumped in, but he, too, had to stop.

"Too many fucking kids!" he hissed softly, grimacing as he swam over to me.

"Gives me an excuse to stop," I panted with a grin.

He smiled back and agreed.

Realizing that the situation wasn't going to change anytime soon, I climbed out and strolled over to Kristi, but Delaney decided to stay in the water to cool off.

Kristi was grooving to something good and didn't notice me lie down on the nearby chaise.

"Good workout?" I heard after a few minutes.

Kristi had unplug an earbud for a moment, and turned her head to ask me the question.

I decided to be honest. I looked at her intently for a second too long and replied, "Yeah, but looking at you gives me many ideas for a much better workout."

That pleased her.

"Believe me, Sam," she said fervently. "I get the same ideas looking at you in that little suit."

A second or two passed. Then, "Oh my!" she sighed.

A little tent had risen in my suit.

Kristi sensed it was a good moment to speak her mind. She looked to verify that Delaney was still in the pool, and then removed the other earbud and her sunglasses. She leaned in my direction, closing about half the distance between us. She spoke almost too quietly for me to hear.

"What do you think of Delaney now?" she asked, barely surpressing a smile.

"Whaddya mean?"

"I mean," she almost winked, "in that little suit, just like yours and the way he moves.....he's....well..." that smile broadened, "he's kinda hot, don't you think?"

"I really didn't notice....."

"Ah c'mon Sam!" The smile was instantly replaced by a pout. "He certainly took a good look at you!"

"Really?"

"Can't you be honest for a minute?" Kristi's eyes pleaded with me.

Perhaps, in her world, the sex that I'd enjoyed with Jason meant that I was now automatically interested in attractive men, and, even worse, eager to discuss them with her. Nothing could be further from the truth.

After a moment or two of peering into those eyes, my walls came tumbling down.

"Yeah....okay," I replied resignedly. "He looks pretty good in that suit." I went on, wondering how much to say. "Not many guys, except maybe models can get away with wearing a suit like that and not get laughed at by people like me."

"For sure.......but you've got a euro-suit too, and you're definitely not a model either."

"Okay, I'm not trying to compliment myself......I wear this suit because I like to be different, and it also forces me to stay in shape."

"Okay, so......" she paused slightly. "He sure liked looking at you, you know."

I didn't know what to say to that. It surprised me, of course, and, definitely titillated me, but I'd never admit that to her. In response, I tried to look politely disgusted.

"He totally stared at your butt all the way to the pool, not to mention how he checked you out when you first came over to see us."

She eyed me expectantly, but I was half-flattered, half-shocked to hear what she was saying.

"Mmmmm.....great," I replied, with less enthusiasm than she obviously wanted.

I could see that my responses deflated Kristi, but I just couldn't get too excited about her "revelations."

Right then, our little talk came to an abrupt end, because a soaked Delaney arrived at the table.

"Hey guys, I didn't notice the time," he rasped, a little out of breath. "I've really got to get going."

"Ah..."

"Yeah yeah, sorry," he went on, grabbing a couple of towels. He wrapped one around his hips and towelled off a little with the other.

"Maybe we'll see you tonight?" I volunteered.

"No, sorry Sam. I told Kristi that I'm meeting up with another very sweet woman tonight."

"Well, I hope it goes great."

"Thanks."

Kristi got up, and Delaney gave her a kiss, full on the lips. I shook his hand, and he was gone.

That evening, Kristi requested that we try out a nearby sushi joint instead of eating at my favourite new bar.

"We'll go there for drinks afterwards, okay?" she promised.

How could I say no? When I'd met her in the lobby, I'd been blown away by her appearance. She'd put on a lovely print, off the shoulder, sundress, covered with subdued dusk colours, appropriate for evening wear, complemented by scarlet 2-inch open toe pumps. Her long hair shone so brightly it almost sparkled. A charm bracelet was the only jewellery on her. She turned at my voice and her smile had cratered me.

"Of course, of course," I recovered. "I'd prefer some seafood for a change anyway."

So that was it. We set out on foot as usual, with me beaming to have such a beautiful young gal at my side.

I was so grateful to see her put away her phone shortly after the food arrived. The atmosphere and service was perfect for intimate conversation, and it would have been a shame to waste it with her attention continually interrupted. As a result, we covered a lot of topics: some funny, some embarassing, some sexual, some disappointing, but all of them serving to bring us closer. When the bill came, I was almost disappointed to realize this meal would end, in spite of the anticipation of seeing Sayura again. Kristi leaned over and kissed me, long and tenderly.

"What was that for?"

"I don't think I need a reason, do I?" she smiled, breathing against my lips. "I just thought it was the perfect way to end a lovely dinner with you."

I smiled back, not moving from her lips. "God Kristi, sometimes you are the most irresistible woman in the world."

Any sensation of disappointment was instantly banished from my mind when we entered my favourite new bar. Following Kristi, it was easy to see over her head and catch sight of lovely Sayura. My heart did a double-thump. Tonight, the bartenders wore the opposite of last night. Tonight, the dude was dressed in total black, while the girls wore white tuxedo shirts and black slacks. Sayura's crisp, ivory shirt, with high winged collars and 3/4 length sleeves contrasted sensationally with her complexion and jet black hair. Buttoning done the front were diamond studs, and she'd left enough open to create the suspense that she'd spill out of the shirt at any moment. To finish off, she wore silver hoop earrings and a silver/diamond pendant that hung perilously above her awesome cleavage. She was simply stunning.

"Hi loverboy!" she cried sincerely, reaching over the bar for my hand.

I croaked out a weak response while my eyes drowned in her lovely flesh. She smelled like a meadow of gardenias.

"So good to see you Kristi." Kristi clasped Sayura's hand in both of hers, and replied much more intelligently than I had.

It seemed to be only seconds before we picked up exactly where we'd left off the night before. We had drinks in front of us before we knew it, and I sat back and marvelled at how the continually-interrupted conversation took off. Although I seldom had a contribution to the interaction, they seemed to laugh uproariously whenever I did, and it was at least 2 drinks down before I even noticed the other bartender. Seeing her reminded me of Delaney's infatuation with her, and that reminded me of seeing Delaney at the pool today. Suddenly I realized how stupid it was to have my mind steered away by him, while the most delicious creature on earth laughed, danced and cajoled right in front of me.

Sitting back provided me with something else that I might never have noticed. At first, the mere notion seemed ludricrous: but the more I watched, the more obvious it became to me. The increasing amount of eye contact between Sayura and Kristi was the first indication, and then I started to note the subtle, and not so subtle, compliments that they sent each other. The girls were flirting. I'd never seen anything like it before, and was therefore very suspicious of my observations, but it was exciting to be around. Just when I was getting on a roll, I heard the words that crashed me back to reality.

"I get off at eleven," Sayura said, regretfully.

Kristi fired back. "I'd like to get off then too." The sake, beer, and tequila had pretty much destroyed her sense of poise and discretion.

Sayura didn't miss a beat. "I'm sure Sam will be glad to get you (off) home safely."

She whispered "off" so only we'd heard it, and as she did, she flashed a missile at me with her eyes.

"Of course, of course," I replied. "Her and anyone else that wants a ride." It was my turn to sear her eyes.

Sayura smiled demurely, but her eyes reflected that she'd understood me completely.

It was difficult to accept that handshakes were the only method of saying goodbye without getting her in trouble. We'd have to fly away soon, if not tomorrow, but then certainly the next day, so it was likely that I'd never see her again. That was difficult to imagine. We'd shared a lot of fun the past two short evenings. However, I said my goodbyes and steered Kristi toward the door, never looking back. We walked in total silence back to the hotel.

Entering the hotel, Kristi begged me to have a drink at the bar.

"No Kristi. I'm tired and just want to get to bed."

"Aw c'mon Sammie," she pleaded, with her semi-drunk little squeek. "Let's talk about what a wonderful day it's been."

"You need to sleep too Kristi."

"Okay, okay, but just one little drinky poo? We're not flying anywhere tomorrow anyway. What's a few more minutes?"

Then "I'd love you to stay with me just for a bit, okay?"

Those eyes, and pouting lips had the predictable effect on me.

"Okay...just one."

Well, one drink turned into a couple more: surprising me by all the alcohol that this girl was sloshing down tonight. Kristi had powered up her phone the instant we'd returned to the hotel, and it seemed to be interrupting her continuously now. That forced us to spend more time to get through our drinks. After 3 drinks, I'd had enough, and was just rising to my feet when the impossible happened. Swooping in beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder to encourage me to stay, was Sayura! I couldn't believe my eyes! I reached for her hand, but instead she lowered her face to let me kiss both cheeks. M'mmmm that lovely gardenia scent again.......so fresh. Then she moved to exchange a hug with Kristi and plant a kiss on her cheek. She breezed into a seat between us. Unable to believe this was happening, I couldn't manage words. Instead, I filled my eyes with her. She'd changed from her bartending clothes. Now she wore tight jeans that fitted inside high-heeled cowboy boots that sparkled with mauve pendants. Over the jeans tumbled a short-sleeve belted teal blouse, unbuttoned at the top to reveal a cotton, white undergarment. She'd tossed the hoop earrings, but kept the diamond pendant. Her brilliant green eyes sparkled with amazing intensity, and her smile never stopped. She nursed her beer reflectively, even though the hotel bar was closing.

"I've got some tequila in my room," suggested Kristi.

Sayura happily agreed, and I couldn't get to my feet fast enough.

Easily the most sober among us, Sayura held us steady as the elevator took us up.

I took Kristi's key card and opened the door for them. I wasn't sure if Kristi planned to get out a movie she'd taken from the airplane for us to watch, or if we'd just sit around and drink until she and I conked out. It wouldn't take much to put either of us out, I knew. I walked in and decided to rearrange a little furniture so that we'd be able to all see the tv comfortably, if we decided on that.

"You gonna down one with me?" Kristi suggested, more than asked. Her words were getting more slurred by the minute.

"Absolutely!" cried Sayura.

I watched her take the shot glass from Kristi and down it instantly. "More!"

Kristi screamed delightedly, downed her own glass in a quick gulp and hurried back with the bottle. Her co-ordination fast disappearing, she splashed tequila all over as she refilled the small glasses. Then, wavering around, she held the glasses, one in each hand, to offer one to her new drinking buddy.

That's when Sayura surprised us. Instead of taking a glass, Sayura placed her hands on Kristi's waist. She started to manouevre Kristi around the floor, gradually morphing into a dance. Kristi's disc player had been left running the whole time that we'd been out.

"I like this song......don't you?" I heard her ask Kristi softly. The room was only dimly lit from the single light switched on near the door.

With their eyes locked on each other, there was no concern about the tequila spilling all over the rug. Sayura stopped for a moment then, but Kristi didn't move except to try to keep her balance standing up. Sayura pulled off her cowboy boots, and then bent down to lift Kristi's feet out of her low pumps. Tenderly, and longer than necessary, she handled each foot, putting them softly on the floor. When she rose to her full length once more, Kristi tossed the remaining tequila from one glass down her throat. Sayura took the other glass and did the same.

Then, the unimaginable happened. The glasses dropped to the floor as the girls reached hesitantly for each other. Looking up, Kristi sort of lost her balance and Sayura caught her, bringing them closer. Sayura drooped her face to pause barely a breath away from Kristi as their eyes spoke lustily. Kristi closed the distance, and they kissed. OH MY GOD!

My knees gave out immediately, felling me onto the arm of the sofa. I watched them kiss. Their lips were barely touching, but not releasing the other for a second, while they held each other with fingertips. The kiss lasted a few seconds, before another one, much longer, followed. Watching Kristi kiss her, without the slightest hesitation or uncertainty, blew me away. I'd never imagined that Kristi might even be interested in women, nor be anything else but a total guy magnet.

Sayura's head rose then, and she stepped back from Kristi. Never releasing Kristi's eyes, she slowly undid each button of her blouse, and then released the belt. In one smooth motion, the blouse opened and fell from her shoulders. Her white undergarment was a spaghetti-strap, sheer cami.

"Shit yeah!" Kristi whispered, staring at Sayura's chest. "Oh my godddddddd! Yeah!"

Peering through the cami were Sayura's huge pink aerolae, the nips not yet making an impression through the cami, but they didn't need to.

I groaned at the sight, barely able to suppress words. I was scared that any noise from me might make this beautiful apparition disappear.

Sayura beamed at Kristi, obviously pleased by her response. Kristi embraced Sayura this time, kissing her long and passionately.

I collapsed now, into the sofa, totally blown away by the sight of what these gorgeous girls were doing right in front of me. They were so close that I could almost have touched them if I stretched forward as far as possible. I stayed deathly quiet, afraid that any noise might interrupt my private show. But it wasn't a private show....they were totally into each other, ignoring my presence, while their panting and breathless words confirmed the intent of their kisses. I'd never imagined that Kristi was anything but hungry for guys, and to see her so totally swooning over Sayura was almost too much for me. She was kissing her like she'd kiss any guy: but probably even hotter. After they worked each other up with kisses, Sayura retreated a little. She put the bottle of tequila on the nearest table, and then put her hands on Kristi's shoulders. Gently, she pushed the sundress off her shoulders, and then freed each arm individually. It took a little encouragement to tug the dress down far enough to reveal the strapless, skin-tone bra. Then, as Kristi gave a little gasp, Sayura ripped the fabric zipper apart, just enough to let the dress slide to her hips. I watched Sayura's hand slide down inside the dress, over Kristi's butt. Kristi looked up, wonderingly, into Sayura's eyes.

"I wanted to touch your perfect ass the first time I saw it," murmured Sayura. "GOD! It feels even better than it looks."

Kristi stood motionless.

Sayura took Kristi's hand now, and guided it to her left breast, where she released it. I watched in awe, as Kristi cupped the heavy boob, automatically feeling for the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Again they kissed, while their hands explored each other.

"I wish I had tits like yours," sighed Kristi, as their lips parted for air.

"Show me yours," invited Sayura.

Kristi paused, but only for a moment. Reaching behind her, she covered herself with her arms as the bra dropped. Then, watching Sayura's eyes, she slowly dropped her arms away.

Sayura simply stared at the soft, round orbs for a moment: perfectly round, tender peaches, with small dark nipples that stood out like bullets, then looked into Kristi's eyes.

"I knew they'd be beautiful," she crowed softly, touching one while keeping her eyes on Kristi's, "like the rest of you."

Kristi's eyes fluttered at the soft touch, and Sayura beamed.

"You are such a pretty..... pretty woman," Sayura crooned. And in a much softer voice, "I totally creamed when I saw you tonight in that lovely, fresh dress."

She leaned in and they kissed again before Kristi could open her eyes. Only then did I notice Sayura's hand had snaked down between them, pressing her fingers against Kristi's feminity.

"Oh Sayura!" panted Kristi, showing no sign of disapproval.

"Did you enjoy checking me out at the bar last night, Kristi?" Sayura asked with a little growl. "You knew that I was looking at you." Her fingers were obviously working now.

"Oh god......god!" Kristi moaned, both from the stimulation and the question. "Yes.....oh god I got so moist last night......I'd never felt that before...."

"You looked like a naughty girl.....like you were recovering from a wild night...and those jeans....oh god....your ass looked so sweet I wanted to pinch it and kiss it."

"Ah......yeah......I would have liked that...."

"And tonight you came in smelling like a meadow, dressed like an innocent school girl......damn I wanted to rip your dress off right there!"

"I woulda liked that too," smiled Kristi, looking up for a kiss. "I wanted to get as close as possible to you.....to your lips....your scent was heavenly."

They kissed.......deeply.

They continued to kiss then for a long time without interruption, while their hands played over and under every curve on their very curvaceous bodies. There was no way that I could stand the pressure against my jeans, so I had no choice but to unbuckle them and let my bulging briefs spread open the fly. I was dying to pleasure myself, but couldn't bear to think of being so obvious, with them being so close. Instead, I tried to satisfy myself by letting my hand rove over my groin occasionally, to give myself a savage, fast grab. It was painful to hold myself back.

"God, you are so pretty," Sayura sighed again, drifting from Kristi's lips, to tongue her nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.......god!" Kristi cried at Sayura's touch. She looked down as Sayura closed her mouth over the breast and sucked.

My penis shot out of my shorts, and I was powerless to deny it my hand. All of us moaned at the same time.

"Tender, sweet nipples.......you are so lovely, Kristi," sighed Sayura, sucking and tonguing contentedly.

After several sublime moments of this, Sayura straightened up to face Kristi. Neither girl moved. Kristi then watched while Sayura unbuckled her own belt, undid the jeans, and slowly unzipped the fly. Nothing happened. Then, with a tiny smile, Sayura took Kristi's hand and slid it up under her cami. Releasing Kristi's hand, Sayura pulled the cami hem up to uncover the breast that Kristi was touching. Her smile broadened, suggestively.

"It's just like yours, dear," she purred, "only different. It's mine."