All Comments on 'Pimped Out Sissy Bitch'

by Gemsissy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sissymark79sissymark79over 6 years ago
Wonderful!

A brilliant beginning - and well written too. I can't wait to read more.

AlemuchomasAlemuchomasover 6 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed it very much, thanks for putting in the time to write it. It was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVED IT

IF I WERE A SISSY I WOULD HOPE MY MISTRESS WOULD PIMP ME OUT TO A COUPLE AND HAVE A VIDEO MADE OF ME SUCKING THE MALES COCK AND DRINKING HIS CUM THEN WORKING ON THE STREETS TO MAKE MONEY

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 6 years ago
WoW!!!

That was intense and super erotic!

I loved it all and only wished that it was longer.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please quit your day job and continue this series of short stories. I can only hope that they team up double dominating him with seriously thick and long strapons. Throat fucking him as he chokes and gags on his own saliva/vomit, while the other drills his ass so hard and deep that he finds out that he has an inner sphincter, accompanied by involuntary exhalation of high pitched undertone's which sounds similar to a virgin getting her cherry popped for the first time, while muffled by the gag reflex, choking on saliva from mistress 1 burying all 16inches of her ultra realistic, flesh toned, semi rigid strapon so far down his throat that he panics for air unable to move because she bound his arms behind his back, using rope to lock his legs in a perfect vertical bent over position with knee high, leather lace up ballet heeled boots, that even an experienced ballet dancer could not walk in. so many extremes at once has him fighting for life, desperate for even the smallest gulp of air, what was once an assortment of enjoyable sissy submissive activities, could very well be his last moments alive.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

Being caught wearing lingerie and being forced to be someone's bitch, is one of my tried and true jerk off fantasies. Please continue this story

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Great Jerkoff story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous