Pimpin' The Tweeds

Story Info
Big Pimpin' Shannon, Sophie and Tracy.
1.9k words
3.92
7.8k
11
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

This is a parody.

I was kicked back, after an all morning fuck fest with my girl, Kim Kardashian. My cock was pleasantly sore and well pleased. My phone rang. It was an old friend of mine, Shannon Tweed Simmons. We used to fool around, back in the day, but I haven't seen her in a couple of years. She asked me to come over. I told her I was tired, but she insisted. She wanted to talk business and promised it would be fun for me. Well, my business is pimpin' and she knows that, so I was intrigued. I told her I'd be there shortly. Kim wanted to meet up for dinner, so I had a few hours to spare.

I went out to my garage and got in my Bentley Flying Spur V8 S Sedan. Yes, I have good taste in cars. Best thing about it is... It was a gift from a friend. She had it tricked out for me. It's cherry red with creme interior. It's very pimptastic. I drove a few miles over to Shannon's house. We both live in Beverly Hills, but I haven't seen her in a couple of years... That's LA for you. I pulled in her driveway and she came out to my car to greet me. "Hey, Dick... Long time no see. How have you been babe?" Shannon hugged me and kissed me on the lips. She had a beautiful smile on her beautiful face too.

I'm good. Livin' the life, makin' money." I looked her over. Great body.

"Spending it too I see. Nice car." She looked my pimpmobile over. Great ass on this chick too. She bent over looking at the car and her sweet ass stuck out, in those skin tight jeans.

"It was a gift sweetheart." I explained.

"From one of your bitches?" She smiled and we laughed.

"No more like a friend." I winked at her, smiling.

""Oh, a fuck buddy." She winked back, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders. She knows me well. She out her arms around my left arm and led me into her house. Very nice place, all that KISS money. Gene wasn't home. I was always an Ace Freshly fan, even though I play the drums. Cool dude Ace, maybe I'll work him into a future story... Anyway... We went inside and into her kitchen. Her sister Tracy was there and also her daughter, Sophie. We all greeted each other and I sat down at the kitchen counter. Shannon looked hot, in such a simple outfit. Tight blue button down blouse and tight jeans. Her blouse was unbuttoned below her big tits, showing very nice cleavage. She smiled big at me, so my pimpdar was up and working. I could sense something hot was up. I was right. "Dick, I wanted to know if you could help us. I want to take my career in a different direction... We all do. Could you pimp us? You're the best and we're friends, so I trust you." Shannon laid it on the table.

I looked around. They all smiled sweetly at me. My cock was hard, it usually is. "Well, what made you three decide you wanna be pimped? And what does ol' Gene think about this?" I was curious. Of course I was gonna pimp them. I was just curious why they decided to do it. Shannon mentioned it in passing years ago to me, but she never gave off the vibe that she really wanted to be a ho.

"We just wanna get fucked and get paid for it... it's that simple. That's why I called you babe. Like I said, I trust you. You're the king pimp, so I know you will take really good care of us and I don't want Gene to find out, so I called you. I know you will be very discreet about it. So?" Shannon leaned over the counter and looked at me, with those beautiful blue eyes, smiling her sexiest smile and licking those luscious lips. She oozed sensuality and sexuality. "You gonna pimp us daddy?" She asked, in her sexiest voice. She knew the answer. Like I said earlier, she knows me well. I reached over, caressed her beautiful face, looking deep into her blue eyes. She rubbed her face on my hand. My cock was throbbing. I moved my hand down to her gorgeous tits and squeezed them through her blouse.

"I think we have a pimp ladies." She smiled at them and me.

"Yes you do. I will have to try out the merchandise though. It's been a while since I fucked you Shannon... And I wanna fuck all three of you anyway." We all laughed. I looked at Tracy, who was already nude. She obviously wanted my cock big time. Sophie looked a little nervous, so I turned my attention to her, as Shannon took her clothes off. I motioned for her to come to me. She did and stood next to me. I moved my hand under her very short plaid skirt and inside her white thong. I rubbed her pussy and kissed her neck. Sophie moaned and put her arms around my neck. I slid two fingers in her pussy and fingered her while I licked her neck. She writhed against my hand and licked her sexy lips.

Shannon came around and stood behind me. She put her hand in my pants and stroked my cock. "Damn, I missed this." She was horny for me and the feeling was very mutual. I fingered her sexy daughter's pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb, as I did. I undid her white blouse and groped her big, natural tits through her thin, white bra. I pulled it up over her tits and squeezed them. I softly bit her neck and fingered her faster, rubbing her clit faster and squeezing those gorgeous tits, rubbing her nipple with my thumb. "Mmmmmmmm, I'm cummmminggggggggg." She squirted on my fingers. I kept fingering her and rubbing her clit, as she finished cumming. I sucked her right tit hard. I stuffed as much of it in my mouth as I could and sucked hard on it.

Shannon had my cock out of my pants and was bent over, sucking it. Tracy was on her knees, licking the sides of my cock, as her sister sucked it. I looked up at Sophie, who looked back at me, with a sweet, sexy look of satisfaction. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth. She sucked them, tasting her juices. I wanted her and I was gonna have her. I pulled her thong off and put it in my pocket. I was gonna keep it and lick it, as Kim sucked my cock later. I stood up and kissed Tracy and Shannon. I bent Sophie over the counter, flipped her mini skirt up and rubbed my cock head on her labia. I slid in her soaking wet, well trimmed pussy and slowly fucked her. She wasn't used to a cock my size, so I slowly fucked her, letting her sweet pussy stretch comfortably. I smacked her soft ass and reached under her, squeezing her big, hanging tits.

Sophie moaned loudly, as I fucked her. I picked up speed, fucking her a little faster. I kissed Tracy deeply, loving her soft, sexy, full lips. Shannon was on her knees, sucking my big balls and rubbing her daughters clit, as I fucked her pussy faster. I squeezed Sophie's awesome tits and banged her pussy harder, it loosened up nicely. She screamed out in ecstasy and squirted again. She coated my cock and I kept fucking her hard, slamming all 10 inches up her juicy pussy. I sucked Tracy's big, beautiful, natural tits, sucking out her tasty tit milk. She shot a lot of milk out and I swallowed most of it. I kept some in my mouth and kissed her, letting it spill in her mouth, so she could drink her own milk.

I sucked her tits some more and looked down at Shannon. She opened her mouth and I let the milk spill into her mouth. She swallowed her sister's tasty tit milk. She smacked her lips, smiling at me. I spit into her mouth. She swallowed it and wiggled her tongue at me. I pulled my cock out of her daughter's pussy and pissed right in her mouth. I knew she dug it. We used to do it back in the day. She had her thirsty mouth wide open and her tongue totally outstretched. She swallowed all of my piss. I motioned for her to put it back in her daughter's pussy and she did. I kept pissing, right in that sweet pussy. Sophie moaned loudly and writhed on my cock. I fucked her hard, as I pissed in her pussy, her big, natural tits hanging down, flopping widly, as I pounded that pussy. I pulled out again and came all over Shannon's face. My thick cream covered her beautiful, mature face and she loved every second of it.

She caught some of my thick jizz in her mouth and immediately swallowed it. Tracy licked Shannon's face totally clean. Sophie turned around, kissed me and knelt down sucking my cock clean. They all three took turns sucking my cock. All of them were good cocksuckers. They sucked me deep and jerked my cock. They all sucked my balls and licked under the head of my cock, as the other two worked my shaft and balls. I came in all of their hungry mouths. I took pictures of all of it. They all sucked out every drop of cum in me. Shannon and Sophie kissed, swapping my thick cum. I still had a couple of hours before my dinner date with Kim, so we spent it fucking and sucking all over the house.

I fucked all three women in the ass, cumming in all three asses. Shannon ate my cum out of her daughter's ass while I filmed it with my phone. I titfucked all three women Tracy swallowed all three loads of cum. She loved my thick, creamy cum. They all did. I sucked Shannon's big tits for several minutes and swallowed her tasty tit milk. I always loved the taste of hers. It was a fun afternoon. I pissed in Sophie's mouth as I showered. Shannon filmed it a day she and Tracy cheered Sophie on. Sophie got it all. She didn't miss a drop of piss. She sucked me clean too. We all four showered each other. I decided I wanted some desert before dinner so Shannon fed me some ice cream out of her pussy. She rode my face and grinder on my mouth, as I ate it out of her gorgeous, blonde, milf pussy. I set them up with appointments. I got one client for Shannon and Sophie later that night. I told Shannon to send me pictures. She did.

I showed Kim the pictures of Shannon getting assfucked while Sophie ate her pussy. She liked them. She leaned over and gave me a blowjob right there in the restaurant. The waitress just smiled when she came over to check on us and saw me licking Sophie's thong, as Kim sucked me off. Kim pulled her head up and opened her mouth, showing me my cum in it... and the waitress too. She swallowed it and smacked her lips, opening her mouth again, showing us that she swallowed it. She's so fucking sexy. I love my girl. I'm glad Shannon called me. I love... Pimpin' The Tweeds.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers