Pimping Him Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh. Way too much information there," the lanky teen replies, wrinkling her nose slightly. She honestly does not want to think about the muscular black girl masturbating to her 'boyfriend'. It's starting to dawn on her how far she is going. When Todd finds out, he will probably be very mad and there is likely to be no going back to what they had before.

The girls sit in silence for most of the rest of the ride, McKayla checking her bag to make sure that she brought the packs of condoms with her. She doesn't know his size and therefore purchased several boxes, just to make sure she'll have ones that fit. Christina glances over in amusement, before refocusing on the familiar road ahead of her.

Soon they are at his house. Christina parks her car at the usual spot, before disembarking. McKayla also leaves the car, clutching her bag close to her body. The teenagers nod to each other as they walk up to the unassuming house, Christina knocking on the front door. They wait patiently for him to come open the door, McKayla now significantly calmer, realising that she's going to get what she wants in seconds.

Once Todd opens the door, McKayla could feel the cream seeping from her slit. He's so damn adorable, she wants to pounce on him and fuck him on the floor right there. The boy looks at her in shock, clearly not expecting his girlfriend to bring over the most eligible girl in their school, making her smirk lecherously at him. Todd seems oblivious to the fact that McKayla's literally eye-fucking him right now.

"Hi, Todd," she says to him in a sultry tone.

"Um, hey McKayla," he greets, rubbing the back of his neck. The sound of his voice makes it even harder for her not to throw him against the wall, strip him and bang him. He then turns to address Christina. "Why did you, um, bring her here?" It seems impossible to Todd that she would actually get the hottest athlete in their year to come along for this experience.

Christina grins, leaning forward to give him a little kiss on the tip of his nose. "She's here to fuck you in front of me." The boy gasps, disbelief evident on his face. "I really want to see you blacked. To look at your white cock disappearing up her black pussy while I can do nothing but watch from a corner. Please, honey. That would really turn me on a lot."

"Oh, well, I mean, if that's really what you want... What about McKayla? You, um, want to fuck me?" he asks, suddenly feeling very slutty. He should have felt slutty much earlier, right from the moment he agreed to fuck another girl. It's probably because a part of him doubted that he would ever actually go through with it. Now there's no backing out of the promise he made.

"I do want to fuck you, Todd. I want to show you what a black pussy feels like. I want you to know what it's like to get fucked senseless by a black woman. I want to make you scream my name as you pump your cum inside me" Somehow, the confidence in her voice makes him stiffen. His pole rises, creating a tent in his pants. Both of the girls notice this.

"Okay then!" he stammers, feeling all the blood rush down to his prick. "Let's get inside, and you can fuck me, McKayla." His blushing face turns redder than it has ever been, as he realises just how much of a whore he sounds like with that sentence. Todd quickly leads the way inside his house, the conniving girls following closely behind, giggling together.

As soon as they're in his bedroom, Christina shuts the door, locking it. She yanks down her skirt and panties, revealing her shaved crotch. The girl sits down on a chair in the corner like she said she would, watching as McKayla shoves her boyfriend on the bed. McKayla then undresses, removing her blouse and pants, showing off her matching set of lace underwear.

The black athlete caresses her ebony skin, taking off her bra to reveal a pair of huge tits. She cups her boobs, squeezing them, rolling the erect nipples. Next, the teenager slides her panties down her firm, powerful legs, exposing her hairy cunt. There is a full bush grown over her pussy, one that makes Todd so horny when he sees it. His cock has never been this hard in his entire life.

Fully naked, the African American beauty queen moves towards him, a predatory glint in her eyes. She gets on top of Todd, nearly ripping his shirt apart, unzipping his trousers with the same ruthlessness. Her eyes roam over his thin body, as she moves down to bite the waistband of his boxers, removing the piece of cloth with her teeth.

He stifles a moan as her glossy hair brushes against his dick, making it throb. Christina is watching on in fascination. The girl did lie to him about having the fetish but is nonetheless getting turned on by the spectacle. She is unknowingly rubbing her clit, watching the scene unfold before her. Her fingers draw circles around the nub, teasing the button slowly.

Retrieving a pack of condoms from her bag, McKayla slips one over the shy boy's quivering tool. McKayla strokes the boy's cheeks gently. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, Todd," she tells him, straddling his body. Rubbing her greasy labia along the length of his shaft, she grips it with her right hand. The tall girl then begins to insert it inside her, guiding the mushroom head past the entrance to her womanhood. He gasps in shock at how good it feels as her cunt sucks the rest of the pole in.

His cock is now fully buried inside her, snugly embedded in the warm folds of McKayla's vagina. McKayla releases a sweet moan as the two lose their cherries to each other. She gives him time to adjust to the new sensation. A few moments later, the ebony athlete starts moving. The girl rides him slowly at first, moving up and down his prick, stroking the tool with the insides of her moist pussy. The nectar dripping from her cunt makes everything easier, slickening up his pole, lubricating it thoroughly.

"Hmmm, do you like this Christina? Do you like watching my black cunt fucking your white boyfriend's dick?" she taunts, getting into the act as she begins to fuck him faster. Her hips thrust powerfully, making long strokes along his shaft. His eyes roll into the back of his head as he lies there, gripping the bedsheets tightly, getting fucked for the first time. "Look at me, Todd. Look at me while I fuck you with my black pussy."

"Ohhhh. Oooh, you're so, ah, tight! Oh my god! Ohhhh, fuck me McKayla! Please fuck me hard!" he begs in a slutty voice, hoping to turn Christina on with his whorish expression. She has told him last night when they were on the phone that she wants to hear him beg to get fucked in front of her. And it looks like that's working really well right now, with how intently Christina is finger-banging her puffy cunt.

"You like that, baby? You like how my black pussy squeezes your cock?" McKayla growls as she screws the cute boy harder, grinding down aggressively. The friction between his rod and the lining of her flesh is incredible as the soaked folds bunch around him. "Say it. Tell me you love how I fuck you. Beg me to keep fucking you with my black cunt, you little white slut."

"Ahhhh, yes! Yes, god, yes! Your black pussy is so fucking tight! It's perfect! Please don't stop! I'm so close now! Please keep fucking me McKayla!" By now Todd is acting like a complete whore, begging to get fucked harder, thrusting up to meet her. He knows he is still in love with Christina but also remembers that she wants to see him really get into having sex with another girl.

"That's it, baby! Keep moaning for me, my little white whore. I've never seen such a slutty white boy," she grunts, fucking Todd much harder with her impending orgasm. The boy thrashes about, moaning loudly as he too nears climax. All the while, Christina is busy stuffing her bald cooch to the performance, watching McKayla's pussy juices flowing all over the small boy's legs.

"I'm cumming now!" he suddenly screams, his dick throbbing violently before unloading a huge amount of semen into the condom. His cock starts firing multiple ropes as he jizzes, spraying warm as his cock remains buried in her cunt. The boy has never had such a powerful orgasm before in his entire life. He feels like he would keep on cumming and cumming forever.

McKayla now reaches the point of no return as well, crying out as she squirts, her gushing juice drenching his crotch as she cums all over his prick. Her spasming vagina squeezes the last ropes of semen out of his cock as he faints from exhaustion, knocked out by her glorious pussy. She smiles warmly at him, leaning down to plant a sweet kiss on his forehead.

As soon as they are sure he is asleep, the duo leaves the room, putting their clothes back on first. They immediately start giggling as soon as they are out of Todd's bedroom, both being unable to stop themselves any longer. It worked out way better than either of them could have hoped for. Christina leads the way into the kitchen, grabbing some snacks from the fridge, tossing McKayla a Snickers bar.

"Can't believe that actually worked so well," she says, chuckling as she high fives McKayla. McKayla is still grinning like an idiot, blissful in the aftermath of fucking the object of her desire. She feels so happy right now, more than winning any basketball tournament ever made her. It's at this moment that she realized she has fallen in love with Todd.

"If you don't actually want to be with Todd, could you please break up with him?" McKayla asks nonchalantly, making Christina pause. "I mean, that's what you said, right? That you don't have feelings for him. I think I do. I really do. He's your friend and you want him to be happy, right? I promise I'll make him happy. Very happy. You can trust me to take good care of that boy."

"Yeah, sure," the dork nods, a thoughtful expression on her face. "You clearly could satisfy his sexual needs. I just don't know how to break it to him, you know? How do I tell Todd that I only said yes to dating him, so I can pimp him out to you?" Both girls discuss ideas over the next several ideas, too occupied by their conversation to hear the sound of the boy in question walking towards the kitchen.

He listens to them talk carefully. It astonished the boy to hear what they are saying. The feelings are mixed together, ranging from shock to anger to sadness.

"You woke me up with your giggling." There is complete silence in the room. McKayla turns around to face him, seeing him emerge from behind the door at the same moment as Christina does. "How much am I worth, Christina? How much did you sell my body to McKayla for?" Christina glances over at the lad sheepishly, unable to find her voice.

"A hundred dollars," she murmurs to him, feeling guilty for what she did.

"And why did you want to sleep with me, McKayla? Why pay $100 to get in my pants?" Todd now questions the other girl in the equation, looking her in the eye.

"I fell for you at first sight, baby," she tells him. "I'm really sorry I had to do it this way, but I don't regret it. I want to be with you, Todd." The black jock looks at him meaningfully as he takes in a deep breath. It's clear that he's about to make an important choice, one that Todd's giving extra consideration to, given the long term implications it will bring.

"Okay. Christina, I thought you loved me too, but I was wrong, so it's over now. There. You don't have to worry about how to break it to me." He looks at her, a solemn expression on his pretty face. "Could you please leave now? I have something I need to talk to McKayla about alone." McKayla is surprised by this, her heart beating wildly. Perhaps he would give her a chance.

Christina nods, leaving through the front door of the house.

"Did you really mean what you said?" he now turns to face her directly, gazing into McKayla's mesmerising eyes. "I mean how you told me you fell for me."

McKayla takes a deep breath. "Yes, Todd. The moment I saw you, my heart skipped a beat. You made me feel things no one ever made me feel before. When I looked into your eyes, I saw someone I want to always be with. I just want to be next to you, to have you in my arms. I'm in love with you and I'm not afraid to say that. I know one day you will love me too and we'll truly be together then."

When she leaves, Todd just sits there in his chair, wondering what he should do next. He has never been so confused before in his entire life. It befuddles him. The boy decides that it will be much better after he has had a nap to clear his mind. Heading back to the room, he slides into his bed, blushing as he recalls how McKayla just fucked him there earlier.

He wakes up later when it is time for dinner and joins his parents, who just returned home, in their living room. Both his mom and dad look worried at his depressed expression, but couldn't probe any information out of him. The boy just sits there putting food in his mouth before leaving to go shower and brush his teeth

As he lies awake in his bed that night, he struggles to figure out what to do about his situation. He is touched by McKayla's sincere words but also unsure whether he should trust and go on a date with her after her deception. The fact that she and Christina treated him like a whore doesn't help her case very much in his mind.

The next morning, he goes to school earlier than usual, wanting to have some time to talk to his friends about this before class. He has called Blake and Andy, and has told them to show up early. Now the boy is waiting at their usual spot, staring at his watch as he taps his foot on the ground anxiously. It is becoming harder to sit and wait so patiently like nothing is going on.

Eventually they turn up and he tells them everything.

Once the two have heard all he's said, Blake gets straight into it. "It's obvious, isn't it? McKayla clearly loves you enough to do this. I think you should give her a chance."

"Really? What about you, Andy?" Todd asks his other friend.

"I'm with Blake on this. Sure, it's a little bit fucked up, but that only shows you how much she wants you."

Later that day, the boy goes to find McKayla, who looks at him with nothing but love in her eyes.

"Let's go to a nice restaurant tomorrow. You can choose the place," he tells her, making the girl beam happily.

Six years later, when they both take their wedding vows, Todd is very happy he gave his bride McKayla that chance of a first date.

Author's note : As usual, please leave some comments letting me know what you thought about this one!

12