Pimping My Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her profile was very quickly flooded with messages, and with each passing day, more and more men got to know about her, ultimately leading to her growing into a very explicitly famous whore, exactly as I hoped for, and exactly as I always wished to wholeheartedly call her!!

My Mom was 40, but she still looked very young and exceptionally beautiful - Her lusty face, along with her sexy figure, was effortlessly capable of tempting and arousing even those with zero libido.

She was soon very much in demand, and I started accepting money from all types of men, and from all sections of the society - I never bargained for high rates, and agreed to whatever they could afford.

I only made sure that these individuals were registered members in the forums, and were also labelled as trustable by the other women who had previously provided service to them!!

Understandably, there was a long line of excited males waiting for My Mom's time, and she would remain busy throughout the day, beginning her sessions as soon as My Dad left for work.

His absence in the mornings and afternoons really made fixing his wife's appointments easy, and upon his return, he was served with food containing heavy dose of sleeping pills, allowing the honouring of her bookings in the evenings and nights - None of us really cared anymore, and it just did not matter either, but an extra effort was still always taken to make sure that the deceit was not only planned well, but also executed smoothly, to ensure peace in the family, that was already on the verge of separation, and though my mother's customers never used any condoms when filling her, the fact she was not going to be ever caught by her husband, permitted us to say that she was engaging only in safe sex!!

One full year quickly went by, and so many cocks had been stuffed inside either of My Mom's holes, over thousands of steamy sessions, but nothing could still push her to even wish she could rest for a day, or even woo her to go for a few hours without any action - It surprised me how she could so effortlessly do it, but I then happily allowed myself to plainly think she always was a professional slut.

She was addicted to the thought of sex, and gladly welcomed everything coming her way, not bothering whether it was giving her pain or pleasure, and not considering whether she was feeling disgust or satisfaction, and her very humble attitude towards each of her paying partners meant only one thing - An Excellent Rating, that guaranteed repeat customers, who would not want to leave even after their designated 60 minutes, and also, faithful customers, who would select no woman other than her!!

The struggling working class who normally fucked at brothels, called her a prostitute...

The starving young dudes who went to bars hoping to get laid, called her a hooker...

The lucky middle class who could afford booking a hotel room, called her a call girl...

The very few richly retired gentlemen who had their private guesthouses, called her an escort...

And all this, while her own son very gladly called her a filthy shameless whore!!

To Be Continued...

12