Pin Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally on a Tuesday night she dropped the bomb.

"Phil, I am feeling really stressed out lately. I'd like to take a few days off from work and visit my sister for about a week. Do you think you could watch the kids while I unwound a little?"

"Hey, I understand. You have been putting in a lot of overtime and late nights. I think it would be a good idea for you to relax. A trip to your sisters is a lot better than a year with a shrink. Go ahead and have a good time. I'll take care of everything."

"I'm glad you understand. All the extra work is for the good for the family but I think I might have over done it."

I had a hard time sleeping that night thinking about all the things I had to do the next day. I was glad this time had finally arrived.

Megan's sister Nancy, and her husband, Brad, lived about three hours away. Brad was an OK guy but was completely pussy whipped. When Nancy said jump, Brad jumped.

The interesting thing about the town where they lived is that there are two abortion clinics. Of course I had the names, addresses and hours of operation for both of them. I had even familiarized myself with the terms of agreement that were required for service at each of them. They both required a two days cooling off period. That meant that the soonest that Megan could have a procedure scheduled was Friday, assuming her first appointment was on Wednesday. I figured she would try and get it all done as soon as possible so she would have a few days to recover before coming home. That gave me about a day and a half to get my plans laid out. No problem.

After Megan took off, on her rest and recuperation trip, I started setting things up. I had to explain to my folks what was going on. It was difficult for me to admit that I had failed as a husband but they understood and offered their support. The kids enjoyed staying with them and Dads truck would come in handy for moving Megan's things out. The lawyer would have all the paper work ready for me to pick up on Thursday morning. Janet's paper work was also ready and she was planning on serving Kirk the same time I served Megan. The only problem I had was that I felt I should give Megan one last chance to make things right. I didn't hold out much hope however. Dad and I stayed busy the rest of the day packing Megan's things.

Thursday morning, after a three hours drive, I arrived at the first clinic. It was a strike out. That left only one more. It was called "The Family Planning Center." I approached the receptionist with as much confidence as I could muster.

"Hi, My name is Phil Jenkins. My wife Megan said I had to come in a sign a consensual agreement form."

"What kind of form?"

"I am sorry, I don't know the exact name of it but apparently it is a form that's states that I understand everything that is going on and I am in agreement with it and will not sue or anything like that."

"Hold on a minute. That was Megan Jenkins, right?"

"Yes, do you need identification or anything?"

She shook her head no, as she clicked away on the computer for a few seconds.

"Her sister signed for her but your signature would really be better. Hold on a minute while I get the file."

Jack pot. Now I just have to get through the next two minutes.

She placed the form in front of me and asked me to sign just below Nancy's. I noticed that the actual procedure was scheduled for Friday morning at eleven AM and they were to be there an hour early.

"Do we owe any more money on this?" I asked as I took out my checkbook and placed it on the counter.

"No, your wife paid the full amount, eight hundred dollars, in cash. There is nothing else due at this time."

"Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help. It makes it a lot easier."

You would not believe the overwhelming welcome I got when I arrived at Nancy and Brad's place. It was so phony it was actually funny.

Megan started out "Phil, this is a wonderful surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Well, Mom and Dad wanted to keep the kids for a few days so I took some sick leave and decided to pop in on you guys. I guess you could say I needed to unwind a little too."

The room was sort of quiet. I could see the wheels spinning in everyone's head. I put them on the spot and now they had to wiggle out of it. I saw Nancy nod to Brad to join her in the kitchen. Megan was making small talk about nothing in particular. After a few minutes Brad came back into the room.

"Phil, I got a great idea. I can get off work tomorrow and I'll borrow my buddy Jack's bass boat. We can get out of here early and spend the day on the lake. That way we won't be bothering the ladies. How does that sound buddy?"

"Sounds great to me, Brad. A day drifting on the lake will make all my worries disappear. See if Jack can go with us."

"Ok. I'll get everything set up."

Everyone looked relieved at the way things worked out. We had an uneventful supper and sat around the rest of the evening chatting about nothing. There was no sex that night, of course, because Megan didn't want her sister to hear.

Bright and early the next morning, Jack was out front with the boat. Brad was making lunch in the kitchen and filling the cooler with beer. We chatted around a bit while we were loading the truck and the boat.

"Aren't you getting into the truck?' Brad asked as I stood by the passenger's door.

"No Brad, I decided not to go. I suggest that you make a day of it because I don't think you are going to want to face Nancy for the next few hours."

Brad spent about five minutes arguing with me about going or not going until I finally had to get nasty with him. After a couple of well placed swear words and a few physical threats, Jack and Brad took off.

I went into the house and poured myself a cup of coffee. I found Nancy's cell and turned it off. Then I picked up the landline and gave my Dad a call. He was always up early. Dad and I talked for about 2 hours. The call waiting toned chimed in about six times during our chat. Brad must have been trying to get through to Nancy for about two hours and then gave up. I heard Nancy and Megan getting up, so I said goodbye to my father and got ready for the fireworks. I cleared out the missed calls on the landline phone and turned Nancy's cell phone back on. In less than two hours Megan and Nancy had to be at the Family Planning Center. In about five minutes I was going to be face to face with two pissed off spitfires.

I drank up the first pot of coffee so I made a new pot for my loving wife and her sister.

"Phil! What the hell are you doing here?" Megan gasped.

"I didn't feel like going fishing so I decided to just hang around with you guys today. I thought we could go some nice place for lunch together. I have to go back tonight so I didn't want to spend the day with Brad and Jack in a stinky boat"

"No. No. That won't work. Nancy and I have some stuff planned for today. We would rather go by ourselves. I can go out with you anytime but I only get to see Nancy a couple times a year."

"Hell, your going to be here all week Megan. I think you can give me at least half a day, since I drove all the way down here. You have the whole rest of the week to do your girly stuff with your sister."

Nancy picked up her cell phone and went out of the room hitting the speed dial on the way. Megan was sitting in the kitchen chair, slumped over as if she had just been hit with a truck. We could hear Nancy screaming at Brad over the phone like he had just committed the crime of the century. I felt sorry for the guy but he married her.

"Phil, I don't want to get nasty about this but Nancy and I really don't want you tagging along today. We have our whole day laid out and it doesn't include you."

"Ok, Tell me what you have planned for today and I'll decide. If I don't like it, I'll keep myself busy some other way. I still don't understand because you have the entire week here and I only have today. You girls aren't meeting a couple of guys are you?"

"No, damn it we are not meeting any guys. We just wanted to do some shopping for intimate stuff, bras, underwear and sexy nightgowns. It's the type of items that we don't want you guys around, gawking, when we are trying it on."

"Well most of those shops are in the mall and I can keep myself busy doing other things while you are using the dressing rooms. I'll just tag along and stay out of your way. You don't have to worry about entertaining me. When lunchtime rolls around I'll take you to some place fancy to make up for the trouble I caused you."

Nancy was standing in the doorway glaring at me. She didn't say a thing. Megan could see that she was not going to be able to reason with me and appeared to be ready to give up. They were both still in their housecoats.

Finally Megan stood up. "I have to go get dressed."

As she walked out Nancy looked over at me. "You're a real dip shit, do you know that?"

A big grin crossed my face as she followed Megan upstairs.

About twenty minutes later the light on the landline phone came on. Somebody upstairs was making a call. The clock was ticking. They had an hour to get to the center. I was trying to figure out what my next move would be. If they tried to leave without me I would just follow them and make sure that they knew it. I didn't think they would try that. Twenty minutes later they both came down the stairs.

"Ok Phil. Lets go shopping." Megan said with a little attitude.

It was a little easier than I thought it would be. The upstairs phone call must have been to the Family Planning Center and I bet it was to reschedule the appointment. Since I said I was leaving that night they probably figured the best way around the problem was to just wait until I left. I wasn't trying to stop Megan from getting the abortion, but I wanted to make it more difficult for her.

I insisted on taking my car because I wanted to drive. I didn't want them ditching me someplace. A few miles from the house I pulled into a service station. I filled up the gas tank, checked the oil and water and cleaned the windshield. It was the most time I ever spend servicing my car. They both just sat fuming. When we arrived at the mall I parked far out so we would have a good walk. Once we were in the mall I pretty much left them alone. I kept an eye on them but really could care less what they were doing or what they were buying. They didn't seem to be having any fun. They spent most of the time talking to each other and making gestures. They bought a few things just to show me they had been shopping. I tried to stay hidden but still keep them in sight. There was definitely some serious discussion going on. The time for the appointment passed. I had succeeded in delaying the inevitable. I knew she was still going to be getting the procedure so I had no intention of interfering any further.

Shortly after noon they came back to the center court of the mall, where I said I would meet them. We went to the Olive Garden for lunch and got back to the house about two PM. There was not much conversation during lunch or on the drive home. I was smiling to myself the whole time. I knew these two bitches hated me right now and I didn't care. What a wonderful feeling.

I helped myself to a beer and chilled out on the sofa. Brad finally got home and for about thirty minutes Nancy beat him verbally about the head and shoulders. He weaseled his way out the door and disappeared for a couple hours. He was back by suppertime.

After the girls finished cleaning up I ask Brad and Nancy if Megan and I could talk privately in the kitchen. Nancy gave me one of her sneers and they both went into the living room.

Megan was still upset with me because of what happened that day. I could tell she wasn't going to be easy to get along with.

"First thing Megan, I would like to ask you one more time. Will you please quit your job and stop seeing Kirk Langford?"

Her teeth clinched tightly and it was all she could do to keep from hitting me. "Damn it. I don't want to have to hear that shit ever again. I am tired of you bringing it up all the time and refuse to even waste my time answering you anymore. You know the answer. It is the same as it has always been and it will not change. Now either play a new tune or get the hell out of here."

I reached in the manila envelope I had by the chair and pulled out a legal size envelope. "Ok, I asked you at least ten times in the last two months and each time you refused to do as I requested. I had no other choice. Megan, these are divorce papers. All you have to do is sign them and mail them in. There is a self addressed stamped envelope included. If you decide you want a lawyer to look them over, please be my guest."

She glared at me and leaned across the table. "You dumb son of a bitch. You can't divorce me just because I don't want to quit my job or have the friends you want me to have. If you want a divorce you have to have grounds and you don't. I think it is time for you to go home and get your shit together. I am your wife and I have no intention of giving up my home and my family just because you don't like where I work."

"Megan why did you come to visit your sister this week?"

"That's a smart ass question. You know why. We discussed it before I came down."

"That was a lie and you know it. What was the real reason?"

"You tell me, you know-it-all bastard."

"Megan, why did you and Nancy go to the Family Planning Center on Wednesday?"

Things got very quiet. My lovely wife started to squirm a little in her chair. A little bit of her bravado seemed to slip away.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

I leaned over the table and in a quiet somber tone I asked. "Why did you give the Family Planning Center eight hundred dollars in cash?"

There was no response from the other side of the table. She was looking in my direction but her eyes seemed to be focused elsewhere. It was obvious that she was now feeling uneasy. She was swallowing as if something that tasted bad was in her mouth.

"Why did you have an appointment at the Family Planning Center for eleven AM this morning? What exactly were they going to do for you for the eight hundred dollars you gave them?"

"God damn it. Stop harassing me about something you know nothing about. It's none of you damn business why I was there or what I was doing." Her anger had returned full force.

"Megan, the Family Planning Center does abortions. You know it, I know it and everyone in this town knows it. Since I had my self fixed for your convenience, why would you have to get an abortion?"

"I guess your operation wasn't as successful as you thought. Maybe you better get your self checked."

I reached into the envelope by my chair. "Here are three lab reports; two months ago, one month ago and last week. I am shooting nothing but blanks and have the papers to prove it. Would you like to show me the report from the Family Planning Center showing that you are not pregnant?"

"You are truly a son of a bitch. But that still isn't enough for you to justify a divorce."

"Why the hell don't you just admit that you and Kirk Langford were having an affair for the last six months and get it over with? We both know what was going on and you still won't own up to it."

"You have no proof at all that I was doing anything with anyone other than you. I really don't want to sit here any longer and listen to you ranting about something that never happened."

"You never had sex with Kirk Langford?"

"No, damn it. I am your wife and only had sex with you."

"Than how the heck did you get pregnant?"

She was biting her lip hard. There was no way she could answer that question without incriminating herself.

"Did you suck his cock?"

"No, I did not suck his cock!"

I reached into my trusty manila envelope and brought out a stack of photos. I put six pictures of Megan sucking Kirk's cock on the table.

"Did you fuck him?"

There was no answer as I placed another six pictures of them screwing in various positions on the table.

"Did he eat your pussy or fuck you in the ass?'

As I put another bunch of pictures on the table she started screaming at me. "Stop it, damn it. Just stop it. Ok. OK. I get the point you have been spying on me. You are a damn sneaky son of a bitch do you know that? If you knew something was going on why didn't you just stop it like a man? No, you just slither around and take pictures like some sort of pervert. You make me sick with your wimpy complaining."

Just then my cell phone rang. "Hi dad. OK, ten minutes would be fine. Thanks for the call."

As I hung up the phone she blurted in. "What was that all about?"

"My dad is bringing your stuff here to Nancy's place. He should arrive in about ten minutes. The locks have been changed on our house. If there is any thing that we forgot to pack let me know and I will get it down to you."

She just sat there, not speaking.

"Here is the title to your car, I signed it over to you. In this envelope is half of the money in the bank accounts, about twelve hundred dollars. I have arranged for you to have visitation rights with the kids once a week. I am willing to allow an overnight stay every month if you are willing to make a statement attesting to the affair and have it notarized."

Oh, by the way I also have a DVD I didn't get to show you. It is from the May tenth visit you and Kirk made to the Scandia Motel. It's two hours long and shows the two of you doing everything that is in those pictures." As I picked up the photos I said, "I didn't take any of these. I really didn't care what you were doing. I just didn't like being taken for a fool. Last of all I would like you to have this memento of our love."

I took the safety pin off my key chain and slid it across the table.

"What the hell is this?"

"That is the pin I used to poke little holes in all your condoms for the last two months. Did you know you used 48 rubbers in the last two weeks alone? Good old Kirk was getting more sex than I ever dreamed of getting. He sure is a lucky guy."

"You miserable little weasel. That is the most despicable thing I ever heard of. You really are a bastard."

"No dear, the most despicable thing is having sex with someone that you are not married to. I may be a bastard, but you are truly a cheating slut. Sorry I have to run. Dad just pulled up in the driveway. By the way, just in case you didn't notice, you never said you were sorry and you never apologized for what you did. I don't think you deserve to be married to me. Goodbye Megan, enjoy your abortion Monday."

She finally started crying as I walked out of the room. Nancy ran in to comfort her and Brad followed me out on the front porch.

"What the hell are you doing, man?" Brad blurted out as he grabbed my arm. " You two have been married for 14 years, you can't just throw that all away over a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding? Brad, why did my wife come down to visit you and Nancy?"

He looked at his feet for a few seconds as if he was thinking.

"Sorry Phil, let me help you unload the truck."

We had the truck unloaded in about ten minutes. Megan was wailing the whole time in the kitchen. I didn't know what she was crying about and to be honest, I really didn't care.

Kirk and Megan were both fired from Globis the next week.

Megan refused to sign an affidavit. The lawyer said he had a strong enough case without it. I didn't hear from my loving wife at all after that night. She did not come to see the children. They didn't seem to mind because they were forming a good bond with Janet. We spent a lot of time together, as a family mostly. There was no sex or even talk of it. We were not going to do anything that might jeopardize the divorces. The kids and I were learning a lot about Koi and having a great time doing it. At last after four months, both divorces were final. Megan never fought hers but Kirk went down kicking and screaming. He lost the house, all the investments and ended up having to pay a large monthly alimony payment.