Pin the Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo. So smooth!" she exclaimed as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft and down to his balls. "This is nice."

Both Ricky and Deke made a mental note.

She started working on Mike much as she had on her boyfriend with a steady bobbing up and down his length. Maybe it was the smoothness, but she seemed to get pleasure from stroking and fondling his smooth balls as she sucked steadily on the shaft.

"Oh, yeah. Do that! Play with my balls. Oh, God, that's good," he moaned.

As Mike raised his hips to her and went rigid under her she knew he was getting close.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! That's it. Play with those balls! That's it! Don't stop now! Ohhhhh!!!"

As requested, she tickled his balls steadily with her fingernails as she quickened the pace of her sucking. The more he moaned, the faster she went. In what seemed like a only a few minutes, Mike succumbed to her talent and skill and with one final "Fuuuccckkk!!!" he convulsed into her mouth. She sputtered and gulped as he shot stream after stream of salty cum into her mouth. Even though he went off with the force and volume of a healthy young man, she did all she could to capture and swallow it all.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," groaned Mike. "No one ever did me like that before."

***************************

All three boys were taken aback when Connie patted the sofa cushion in front of her and asked: "Who's next?"

Mike looked at Deke, winked and gave him a thumbs-up. Ricky was getting obsessed with watching his girlfriend. He was stroking his still-hard cock and found himself hoping she would do a good job.

"Okay, Connie, let's see if you can figure out who this is," continued Deke.

Mike let Deke slide into the hot seat and Deke stripped off his bathing suit. The other boys did a double-take as Deke's impressive member popped into view. It was only half hard but even at half mast he was already larger than the others.

With an eagerness that surprised everyone, she slid forward again and groped blindly for the hard dick she now understood would be waiting for her.

"Oh, my!" she uttered as her fingers found his big sausage. "I wonder who this could be?"

She took the fat shaft in her small hand and pumped slowly as she reached under him to tickle his balls in the way that Mike seemed to like so much. The other boys watched, transfixed, as her careful ministrations caused Deke to get fully aroused and his engorged dick was standing tall and thick and the cockhead inflated into a big purple helmet.

"Come on, do it," Deke croaked.

Sensing her new power, Connie smiled a little and bent to the task at hand. She ran circles around that big mushroom head with her tongue and then tried to fit it into her little mouth. With her lips stretched around it, she started slowly moving up and down, eventually getting the head and a few inches of the shaft in her mouth.

"Oh, God, that's wonderful," Deke moaned. "God, you're good at this. You're such a good girl."

Encouraged by his words, she tried to suck harder and take him deeper. She intensified the tickling of his balls. After a few minutes without getting him to the edge, she tried something that she knew got Ricky off every time. As she kept working his balls, she focused all her sucking on his cockhead. She propped herself up over his groin so she could work him from a better angle. With short, quick strokes she bobbed up and down on that engorged tip. As she went faster and sucked harder the room was filled with a mesmerizing steady slurping sound. The other boys stared wide-eyed and held their cocks in strangleholds.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp.

Her magic was working and soon Deke, too, was raising his hips, signaling that he too was about to reward Connie for her efforts.

"Oh, Yeah. That's it. Just like that. Shit, shit, shit! Here it comes! Don't stop!"

She had no intention of stopping. As Deke convulsed repeatedly in her mouth she swallowed everything except a little drip at the corner of her mouth that all the boys could see as she raised her head and smiled shyly.

***************************

Ricky had seen all he could handle.

"I think we should go now," he said as he helped Connie up from the pillow, took off her blindfold, found her top and led her to the door without saying anything else.

They rode in silence for the ten minutes it took them to get to the beach.

"Are you mad at me?" Connie asked with much apprehension after they parked.

"God, no," was his reply. "Come here."

He kissed her deeply, probing deeply into her mouth with his tongue and thinking about what she had just done with that mouth.

"You were so hot. Those jocks couldn't believe how good you were."

"Do you really think so? I'm sure they could get any girl they want."

"Any girl but the best because you're mine."

He started kissing her again and soon had her top off. He was almost frantic: kissing her, biting her neck, sucking her hard nipples and inhaling her musk. She reached down to feel the hot erection in his pants.

"But you didn't get off..." she teased softly.

"Maybe you can do something about that," he said as he pushed his shorts down.

"Like this?" she asked as she bent down to him and took the tip of his dick in her mouth, nibbling gently.

"Yeah, you know what to do. Suck me like you sucked them you beautiful little cocksucker. Oh, God, you're so good. Yeah, do that. Do my balls like you did to them. I don't know why I loved watching you so much. I couldn't help it."

He stopped her long enough to slide his shorts the rest of the way off so he could spread his legs and give her better access to his balls. She quickly went back to work sucking him deeply and lovingly as she tickled his scrotum.

"Oh, that's so nasty," he moaned . "You love doing that, don't you? You keep that up and you'll get another mouthful."

With that, she started sucking harder.

"Oh! You bad girl! You're trying to make me cum, just like those other guys! Oh! You're so wonderful!"

The encouragement prompted Connie to give her boyfriend the best treatment she could imagine. She focused her hard sucking on just the tip in that special way of hers and ran her fingers up and down his sloppy shaft, collecting their combined juices. She smeared those juices all over his balls and then let one finger drift further down to his ass.

"Oh!" he grunted. "What are you doing to me? That's so bad! Don't stop!!"

She sucked harder and faster and the car was filled with that intoxicating slurping sound. She tickled and teased his rear opening with that finger and before he could wonder too much about where the hell she learned to do that he started to erupt in her mouth.

"Oh, shit!! Shit! Shit! Shit! Damn!!"

He held his loins up to her eager and unrelenting mouth until he couldn't stand any more.

"Okay! Okay! Stop!"

She lifted up and put her face to his.

"How do you like your little cocksucker now?" she teased before kissing him deeply once again with her cum-filled mouth.

***************************

After he recovered for a minute and they kissed some more Ricky helped her slide off her suit bottoms. He didn't miss the slippery, sticky wet spot in the lining. He moved her to the back seat and licked her and fucked her with his fingers until he was hard again. He threw off his t-shirt and mounted her and fucked her long enough to give her her first orgasm as a fully mature woman.

What they couldn't know was that from the shadow under a nearby pine tree, a man was watching everything.

THE END

12