All Comments on 'Pin the Tail'

by Allen_X_Miller

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

I love that the girl was drawn into this and the boy loved every second. She needs to tease him some more about how much he got off on it. More please. Well done.

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Good start, ignore the gainsayers

Always happy to read adventures of a developing hotwife. I don't mind the category not being exactly appropriate as long as the story continues into their marriage.

Hot and well-written story, I hope it's just the beginning of a long tale. Good work.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
And once again we have the wrong category morons spouting off

If you knew anything about Lit you'd know the mods said girlfriends, fiances and wives are all good in LW.

Read the above. Learn morons!

Not a bad story. 3*

droogedroogeabout 7 years ago
Anonys Losing Control?...

The beauty of the Internet is the unbridled right of freedom of speech. When one of their fold leaves a comment of how he intended reporting the author, Allen_X_Miller to Literotica for posting in the wrong category, well how pathetic is that?

'I think you're in the wrong place my friend you better leave' (Bob Dylan, Desolation Row, circa 1965)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Quality stuff - at least 4 stars!!

Well written and heavy on the action. Just how I like it. Interesting type of story this, not read anything quite like it before. Hope to read more from you on here.

As for the category - I just don't care.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Ok...now even young kids belong in LW...

Ok...now even young kids belong in LW...Were they boyfriend/girlfriend? Yes, but for how long? Ending high school, maybe they would go different ways and their relationship ended there. 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Nice

Keep writing, over your work xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MORE

This was great. Please have Deke and Mike fuck her while Ricky watches! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To the category police, give the author a chance to develop the story. The intro makes clear that the story is being relayed by her current husband, and that this is the FIRST time she was shared. I think we are going to follow her story from hot girlfriend to hotwife.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
That was pretty good

I almost stopped reading cause I thought this was going to develop into a no holds barred gangbang, but it was kept more realistic. Nice job.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunneralmost 7 years ago
Good Story

After reading the comments, I decided to rate this story higher than I ordinarily would have. Why? Because of the comments left by the "Anonymous" troll. "Anonymous" needs to get a life. He spends way too much time on this website reading stories he doesn't like. He must be a loser with no job.

ReadatworkReadatworkalmost 7 years ago

Great story, I would do that with my girlfriend back in the day, knowing it would lead to my friends sneaking over when I was not there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great Story,

Always fantasised about my ex doing this she was a great c**ksucker never got round to it. Big regret.

basher123basher123over 4 years ago

Enjoyed it a lot. Well told and hot. Ignore the idiots who leave nasty comments, particularly 26thNC. I cannot imagine a lower form of life than someone who cruises this category and jumps on every opportunity to trash someone else's honest effort. If I don't like a story I just move on. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

J.C., I wanted to do this with my girl friend -- wanted to watch her do this -- for forever! Finally, after endless whispered fantasies there was a small pool party, good liquor and a dark corner where we were making out and more. A guy peeked in at her sucking me and pretty soon there was a small crowd of guys with cocks out and she was eager, eager, eager. Wow! Most came in her mouth, a few on her breasts (where she smeared it around), and the last just on her cheeks and lips. It happened several more times with us and then she started doing it on her own . . .

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

solid four stars, i loved it and i hope it continues with more chapters,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story. Not to long and not to much unnecessary details. Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous