Pinch Hitter Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is, baby. You're getting close, I can feel it. I can feel that big hot load ready to shoot for me. Just let it go. Let it go in Mommy's mouth. Mommy's here for you. Mommy wants to taste all of your hot creamy cum."

That did it for me. I nearly collapsed as I came for Mom, filling her mouth with the creamy load she had been working out of me. She never broke eye contact as I spurted into her waiting mouth, moaning encouragingly to me as I came. Once my orgasm had subsided, she pulled off of my cock and swallowed in two big gulps.

"Wow... what a load! That was really something. Fuck... delicious, too."

Mom was on her knees, panting, a look of shock on her face as she processed the size of my load.

"See what you do to me, Mom? I always cum so hard when I think of you."

"Wow... that was fucking huge. I feel so full. I bet Kelly loves those loads."

"She does."

"Shame she couldn't be here today to drain this cock, but I'm happy to pinch hit for her."

The baseball joke reminded me of the game, which had entirely disappeared from my list of priorities during Mom's amazing blowjob. At some point in their half of the inning, the Knights had tied up the game 2-2. It was now the top half of the 2nd inning, and I was excited to see what happened next. I sat down next to Mom on the couch, cock still semi-erect, and she laid her head on my shoulder with a contented sigh.

The game had barely started and I'd already gotten the best blowjob of my life from a sexy MILF who happened to be my own mother. What else did she have in mind for the evening?


12