All Comments on 'Pinch Hitting for My Daughter'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice to have you back!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Good to be back

galisongalisonabout 6 years ago
Me too

I love those kind of stories too, but I'm not as much of a fan of incest (a really popular trend with those stories). Love your work!

KidCreoleKidCreoleabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2 idea

You said you didn’t know where to go with the story. Well, Renee has to go back to school, and she now has a reputation to uphold. She is going to need some lessons.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Hmm

Mom has to instruct daughter. I sure hope boytoy can keep up with them! Five Stars, really a fun read.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Great read. I suspended my incredulity for the sheer horny fun of it. She was lucky enough to get away with the illusion, but she couldn't get away with it twice...Could she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy Shit

That was one of the hottest things I’ve ever read. I loved the hidden identity elementand how great she can suck a dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh My!

HOT!!! Great read. Part 2 could. be mom teaching daughter and boyfriend about having better sex and techniques.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 4 years ago
Great!!!

One of the very best stories that I have ever read on Literotica! Not only very well written, but awesomely arousing. Please write a series. I love this character. There are so many places that you could go with her:

- HS party chaperone, getting her brains fucked out.

- Team Mom on a road trip, fucking the coach/athletes senseless.

- Spring Break with college guys, Wet T-shirt challenge.

- Frat House Mom, offering good behavior incentives.

- Fucking her daughter’s teacher for an 'A'.

- Strip Club job on a dare, to live on the wild side.

This woman is sexy as fuck!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 4 years ago
Very good read

I enjoyed the heck out of this story , you are awesome keep up the good work.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

" . . . my daughter was stuck in New York in the middle of a snow storm that grounded all flights . . . "

WTF? What's a high school kid doing in New York? Alone? Just askin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seconds please

Racf Guy, you stupid man can't you understand that Renee were visiting her lonely grandparents after a model gig? (You know I'm right because I said stupid first!)

This piece yearns to be expanded with a corporate real estate angle (Tommy, Mrs Rose and Eloide vs. The Howells). A BFF angle (Ella Rose, Mrs. Rose, Eloide and Renee). A home maker angle - not again! (Tommy, Renee, and pregnant Eloide). A school/the gang angle (Tommy, Renee, Ella Rose and Eloide). A parental supervised trip to Florida (everybody doing the wrong people and getting away with it in unexpected ways).

The single slut mother as protagonist against the establishment is perfect. Just make sure she's inferior to the opponent or it'll be dull. (Sex as a uncontrolable superpower is fine as long as it isn't enough.)

Mary Anderson please get an editor. Your stories deserves it and are restrained by weak proofreading.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

High School parties are so much more interesting these days!

I volunteer to add role reversal in the Blow Job Boom!? :+)))

galisongalisonabout 2 years ago

I've enjoyed your work for years but this is definitely my favorite. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not realistic but one of the best fiction stories on the site. A novel idea that appeals to the fantasy of the boyfriend and the mother. What made it work was that the mother newer daughter was a promiscuous slut but didn't care because when she was a teenager the mother was the same way. A fun interesting story that was well written good job.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

super story and even more funny. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot!

Deserves a sequel.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Hot as hell and I nearly spat my coffee over the keyboard with your I Love Lucy quote. Brilliant ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8278 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...