Pinch Hitting for My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, watch her go."

"Holy shit."

"Does she give lessons?"

"I've never seen anything like it."

"Come on fucker, come in her mouth."

I probed the opening of his asshole with a manicured finger, rolled and coddled his fat balls. When they retreated into his body I sank the finger into his backside, twisted it. Tommy grunted, said "Oh, fuck," his cock twitched and jerked, and I slammed my head down, drove his cock-head into my throat. As I did Tommy, coming with a roar born deep within his solar plexus, spewed semen directly into my stomach. Sucking desperately, I pulled back, caught a second and third spurt in my mouth, then, letting him slide between compressed lips, sat back on my haunches, opened my mouth, displayed a pool of semen. Hearing several gasps, I moved my tongue forward; drops of cum slithered over my lips, down my chin, fell to the floor. I closed my mouth and, with a perverted moan, swallowed; his slimy load slid down my throat.

I opened my mouth; not a drop remained.

An unidentified voice: "Well, we know who gives the best blow job."

An unidentified voice: "No fucking question."

I love sucking cock, especially a big fat cock attached to a fat set of balls busy building a heavy fat load of delicious hot gooey cum. My audience? It'd been an aphrodisiac. I like kinky. Posing as my daughter I'd given a world class blow job to the perfect cock in front of her classmates. Pretty fricking kinky.

I needed to be fucked.

And while Antonio looked good, I was there as Tommy's girl friend, liked his big dick, and knew he knew how to use it.

And yeah, fucking him was going too far, but I'd already gone way too far and my daughter had no one to blame but herself.

And yeah, maybe that's not the best rationalization you've ever heard, but when your cunt's on fire and you've got a bit of a contact high and there's a big fat dick available, the best rationalization is an unnecessary luxury.

As for Tommy, well, how many teenaged boys would turn down the chance to demonstrate their virility in front of their classmates? How many haven't imagined fucking their hot girlfriend's hot mother?

I grinned, licked my lips, said, "Let's get this thing ready, I need to be fucked," took his dick, still three-quarters hard, into my mouth.

It didn't take long, my daughter's boyfriend being every bit the stud I'd imagined.

I stood, undid the bottom snap on my corset, baring my shaven pussy. My labial lips, swollen with arousal, pouted wide open; juice trickled down my leg.

I pushed two fingers inside myself, licked the wet fingers with the flat of my tongue, said, "Well stud, as you can see, I'm ready, fuck me."

Holding me by the ass Tommy effortlessly picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and Ella Rose sank her finger into me, then pressed his dick to the entrance of my cunt. Saying, "Oh yeah," I jammed myself down, squealing a throaty, "Fuck yes," as hard cock stuffed my pussy.

We fucked like horny depraved dogs. Like a piston of a supercharged Indy race car Tommy drove his cock into my body. Thanks to my superb conditioning I gave as good as I got; met each of his thrusts, clamped my cunt muscles on him.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck my cunt, fuck it with your big dick."

Our initially transfixed audience soon joined in.

"Fuck her!"

"What a cock."

"Cock? Who wouldn't be hard for that snatch."

I jammed my hand between us, rubbed my clit with its heel, wrapped two fingers on his dick as it moved in and out of my body.

I said, "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me deep, fuck me hard."

I thought, "You see kiddies, this is how big girls fuck."

I said, "Want more. Fill me with cum."

I clutched my cunt on him, felt him spear through the oozing swamp of lust that was my sex, moved my fingers to my clit, caught it with thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck me stud, fuck me."

The pressure in my belly racheted up; the spring in my sex wound tighter.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK."

Tommy twisted his upper body, bit my nipple. I felt it in my tit, felt it in my sex. I was a thermonuclear reaction, sans control rods, racing toward detonation.

I had another hole to fill.

"My asshole!"

Tommy pushed a finger into a butt already lubricated with the pussy juice that flowed from my overheated cunt.

I heard Antoine's distinctive timbre: "I've never imagined anything like this, look at them go!"

I could take no more. Shouting, "Oh god, oh fuck, oh shit, you're making me, making me, fuck making me, making me, making me, GGGGNNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNN, YESSSSS, OH YES," I came, thrashed in his arms, twisted on his prick. He ground his body on mine, his pubic bone mashed my clit. Fireworks lit up my brain, colors bright, shiny, and effervescent; my belly spasmed, my cunt twitched convulsed contracted until, unable to go on, satiated and spent, my body slumped against his.

Sweat dripping down my body I squeezed my cunt. Tommy was still hard, he hadn't come in my cunt.

I had a reputation to uphold. It was time to do something about that.

I nodded to Tommy, lowered my legs to the floor and, holding onto him for support, reached for the edge of the couch, anchored myself on it.

Tommy leaned over me, a hand on my hip, another on my shoulder, his dick on my pussy lips, and said, "Ready you hot bitch?"

"Fuck yes, fuck my horny cunt."

He powered into me, my body bouncing on impact, reached around, pulled my tits over the top of my corset and slid his dick in and out of my meticulously maintained, hot tight pussy.

His fat balls banged against me. I reached between my legs, fondled them, felt the hot heavy spunk churning inside.

And Tommy, as he took his girlfriend's mother in front of his unsuspecting classmates, was as much the captive of his lust as I. He slammed into me, rammed into me, long hard firm strokes that jolted my body and set fire to my soul.

I climaxed, a hard short one, then came again, louder and longer this time.

"Oh oh Tommy, ohmigod Tommy yesssss, oh ffuuuccckkkiiinngggggg yessssss."

I pinched a nipple, the pain a source of pleasure, heard voices in the room, heard Antonio's above them all: "FUCK HER, FUCK THAT CRAZY HOT BITCH."

Fuck you Susie Howell.

I rotated my hips, moved his cock around the depths of my sex, generated a cascade of new lascivious feelings, squeezed coddled cuddled his balls. They began to retract, I let go, let them swing free, took hold of the edge of the couch, pushed into him, thought about my daughter's boyfriend filling my cunt with cum, clamped down hard. He grunted, a single hard sound, grabbed my waist, jerked into me, drove me onto my toes, took hold of my hips, rotated them, using me for his pleasure until, discerning what he wanted, I began to move with him. There was nothing except for his cock and my cunt and the fire burning inside me and he shuddered and he moaned and his cock jerked and he filled me with thick hot sperm and I came and I hollered, "OOOOHHHHHHH YYYYEEEESSSSSSS, FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYEEESSSS," and fell forward, pulling my sex off Tommy's dick, rolled to my side, and started squirting, not a trickle but a spray-job, arching into the air, marking Susie's couch, Susie's rug, and Susie, as mine.

* * * * *

I touched my cunt, boy was I sore.

On the way home I sucked Tommy til, remarkably, he was hard again, then fucked him in the car in my driveway.

I never thought I'd find a man who could out-fuck my ex, and I was right. Happily, my daughter had.

Boy did I need a cup of coffee.

I opened my eyes, rolled over - Tommy was out cold - put on a light robe, headed for the kitchen, turned on the expensive coffee machine I'd treated myself to last Christmas, looked out the window, wondered what my daughter would say when she heard about her breathtaking performance last night.

I finished my coffee, was pouring a second cup, when I heard a noise in the bathroom. He was up. I pulled another mug from the cabinet.

He entered the kitchen bare-chested, wearing only the jeans he wore last night; he looked good.

"Good morning Tommy."

"Good morning Mrs. Young."

"After last night I think you can call me Eloide."

"Yes Eloide, is that for me?"

"Yes, how do you like it."

"Like you and Renee, black."

"Speaking of Renee, your girlfriend, my daughter, what are we going to tell her?"

He looked at me quizzically, then said, "You didn't see the text."

"No, what are you talking about?"

He entered something in his phone - do these kids go anywhere without the damn things - and handed it to me.

It was a text from my daughter. Attached to it were several videos from last night sent her by classmates. All were of me sucking, then fucking Tommy. The quality was terrible, I was blindfolded, and apparently been the star of the show; no one had bothered with Tommy's face.

My secret was safe.

The phone pinged again; it was another text from my daughter, a quote from I Love Lucy, a show that still reduced my eighteen year old daughter to giggles: "Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do."

I smiled. Things were going to be fine.

12