Pinched Nipples Ch. 02

Story Info
Tgirl's Boyfriend gets feminized by another Man.
3k words
4.6
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the "Next Chapter" to my first "Tgirl Story" called - PINCHED NIPPLES

In this new chapter...

The Tgirls are really amidst different troubles of their own, chiefly regarding their their Men or should I say, boyfriends!

How about Me?

Yes, Myself!

Well, me and Dom, We have changed, folks!

Dom had recently surprised me off my comfortable zone! That's because he had met this Other Man...

And unbeknownst to me at the time, they went on to become real "Friends" and in a very special way.

And by the time I had found out the whole bloody damn thing, well, he had been, ( Now get this! ), "Feminized" by this Other Man and had turned into a full Bottom, a Tgirl-friend!

But Who on earth?

I came to find out much later that it had been a so-called "BBC" fellow also known as "A Man with a Big Black Cock".

Apparently, they had met much before, actually in a local LGBTQ oriented pub / bar, then they became friends and sometime later, Dom was feminized and turned into his full-bottom bitch.

*

*

*

So here it goes...

*

Well, my friend Sara and Jerry went separate ways because his job relocated him too far and away and Sara was not ready to quit her job and move away with him.

She was re-learning the "Art of Being Solo", that it is, living alone on her own again but independent, free and proud to be herself, on her own terms.

From time to time, she emails to tell me how things are.

She is doing very well in Canada!

Cheers!

*

Ashley and John actually married in California and as far as her most recent email told, she was going to leave him, to divorce him! And well that's because, they both had grown apart. They both had become interested in Other people and all of this shortly after their marriage.

I told her that she needed to be honest to herself and to John! It is not worth, and it is not any good at all "to live lies".

They both moved on to Other Relationships and off they went.

Happy trails!

*

In the case of Dom and I...

Dom after having been a few months amidst this bloody natural friendship with this lovely "to-talk-to" African-British man who was suitably called as Nail Brickton.

Also, rumoured to be ( under the proper circumstances ) as tough as nails, too!

Dom had been talked by Nail, into shaving his whole body, maintaining it that way, and even having "enemas" daily to keep himself au-natural, fresh and clean at all times!

And of course, all of this was because he was told to get ready and to prepare himself for a special Initiation into this so-called "Club" that Nail had invited him to join a few months before.

Dom disclosed to me that in fact, Nail had never, not even once, made any sexual advances towards him and actually never talked about sex with Dom at all. And for all of that time before the Club Initiation.

The club, later I found out, it was called "Club Les Mann-Dingos & Las Mari-Cass".

(the aforesaid "Club" is 100% fictitious and only for the literary purposes of this fictitious story.)

In the day of his Club Initiation, early that night, Dom told me that he went to the club for the first time.

He arrived there, told his name at the entrance portal, then he was escorted by two big and tall fellows to a dark room in the end of a long hallway.

There, two other men dressed in black attires, they told him to undress and get naked!

They took a measuring-tape and took Dom's waist, chest, legs and arms measures. And after, they told Dom to have a glass of wine, sit down, relax and wait!

And Dom did exactly that!

There was a generously nice bottle of Beaujolais atop this small table and one wine glass!

He helped himself to a full glass of wine and he nursed it gently as he waited stark naked and sitting on this classic French style canapé or rather, small sofa / love-seat.

Within a quarter of an hour, a lady dressed in Pink, fully as a French Maid, entered the room, Dom felt shy, he was naked, after all, she offered him what it looked like a black Cashmere robe and in a small wooden box, she displayed to him, a small tube of "lubing" Jelly, a medium (odourless & soft) Butt-Plug, and also a very small (seemingly either stainless steel or silver-made) device, which turned out to be a tiny metal cock-cage.

She alerted him that she was instructed to assist him and she was about to place a black material blindfold on him, which it was but a satin silk handkerchief!

After that, she helped him to have himself "lubed" and medium butt-plug inserted.

Then after, she helped him to fit himself with the cock-cage, she clicked it into place and lo and behold, he was naked, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a cock-cage and a butt-plug.

Before she left the room, she helped him to put on what he thought to be a robe, but it was a small black baby-doll, actually a sleeveless, bow-front Lace trim, mini nightdress / gown.

Another glass of wine and after some waiting, then suddenly, Nail came to the room in order to fetch his friend to the main parlour where the Initiation was bound to take place.

Nail said nothing except, - Dom, trust me, will you? Just try to keep calm, you know, "be cool"!

Once there, at the main area, Dom was placed up against a thin wall / partition coated with satin silk material and all seemed to extend to the very ceiling.

The so-called Satin Wall / Partition, it had two medium-sized, round holes / orifices that seemingly, his chest / breasts / his nipples would surely fit through them to the other side of the room, chiefly when / if with him standing up, leaning up against it.

They arranged a small but high soft-padded/cushioned wooden step in front of him up against that Satin Wall / partition.

Then they had him to kneel gently upon it and lean up against the wall as both of his breasts & nipples went right through the holes in that wall, and to the other side of it.

There was silence, everybody had suddenly left that room, except for Dom, on his knees and waiting for whatever it might come up next.

Music without any singing, it began to play, with what seemed to be Australian outback drum rolls, the beating of African drums, etc and other unknown percussion oriented sounds of a mysterious nature.

As that Music went on, the sound volume increased, Dom felt both of his nipples being licked, kissed and sucked at once, at least two people had to be behind that wall, doing that, he thought to himself.

He realized his back had been strapped to the Satin Wall and in a manner that he couldn't pull himself off the wall, unbeknownst to him, his hands were firmly tied behind his back, he noticed at that moment.

The straps seem to come from the wall itself, as if imbued in the wall and ready for the task of keeping him fully attached up against that wall.

It all went so quick and so fast that he had not noticed at first how far it all went and in no time at all.

All that continuous licking, kissing and gently sucking upon his nipples, chest, breasts, it was beginning to turn him on too.

But by now, he felt his caged manhood, his cock was tightly impeded, pushed-in, couldn't grow out, couldn't expand itself, as in fact, it was imprisoned, made-to-conform-to-very-small New Size, one could easily say, confined & miniaturized by his tiny metal cock-cage / restricting-cock device.

At this point, he also took notice that his ass had been penetrated, and in fact, it had been that Medium-sized Butt-Plug.

He wondered will I get a gaped ass, chiefly once it is taken out of me?

And he could feel it inside and quite very much now.

Dom wondered about it all, initially he really had assumed he was going to be joining a "Master's / Dom's / Daddy's / Bull's" type of special Club that catered to "full bottom" Tgirls and all.

Interesting as hell is the fact that for life of me, I knew that Dom never thought of himself as a Bottom, let alone, to become, to be a bottom Tgirl!

Well, all that aside, now comes Nail, he is approaching Dom and quickly!

Dom is moaning of pleasure because his nipples being continuously licked, sucked and kissed, all of this has got him feeling very much turned on.

His cock is so compressed within the tight cock-cage and he feels pleasure in all of that combined situation.

Nail entered the parlour and quickly removed the butt-plug as at once Dom came.

At that moment, Nail shoved his thick big black cock into Dom's ass and Dom moaned with pleasure.

Nail kissed his ears, his neck and fucked him as girl.

After coming inside of Dom, he was removed from the Satin Wall and the other two fellows who were kissing, licking and sucking his breasts and nipples joined him on his side of the wall along with Nail.

Each fucked him good and hard while Nail shoved his cock in Dom's mouth and the entire time he was being fucked, he sucked, licked and kissed Nail's cock.

After both fellow had come in his ass.

He was led to a bathroom and given an enema by Nail.

After that, Nail dressed him in panties, stockings, high-heel shoes, short black skirt and pair of tight bras and a thin blouse over it.

Dom was taken to Nail's private room in the club and again, Dom was fucked in panties / knickers.

Dom told me, he came, and he came so many times and so much!

He fell in love with Nail and wanted to stay his bitch, his Tgirl, his girlfriend!

So that was the end of Dom for me and in my life!

*

Nail had met me by chance in a pub a few weeks after all of this had happened.

He introduced himself and told me that he was sorry for having taken Dom from me.

I told him, it was fair and square.

Things happen and if they are meant to be that way, who am I to change that or to complain?

Nail told me, I would be welcome at his club if I wanted to join, and there are plenty of men there who would appreciate a Tgirl alike as myself at the club.

I must confess that for a surprising moment there I nearly imagined myself being initiated just alike as Dom, the way that he had told me of himself.

But I said no.

I was not interested in being fucked by "Strangers"! I could not imagine myself to be bound to be fucked and come inside by a bunch of people that I really do not even know, "Strangers"!

It had worked out for Dom, that's because he had somebody who cared for home in the inside of the club and the whole event was carefully planned and participants were specially / wisely selected / hand-picked by his handler, his Man!

Me at the other hand, I would be simply a toss between tossers!

No!

That ended that part of it.

*

Sara and Ashley were quite unhappy with their own affairs too.

I had told them about Dom and we all felt quite surprised.

And for a while, we all went our separate ways as we tended to our own thing and we all took care of business.

*

One night, I had dinner at the local Steak House, got home and I was having a small glass of wine as the doorbell had rung.

It was a visit from a lady ( a genetic Woman ) I used to know from the past, Marie!

We laughed, traded old stories and talked until very late.

Before leaving, she kissed me and well, we ended up in bed.

Making love to her after all those years, fucking her and tasting her with passion and delight, ah it was plenty of fun.

And of course, as usual in the end, she freely squirted like there is no tomorrow, that it is, when she fully came with my mouth between her legs.

After that night, she invited me to visit her in her own place the following weekend.

Marie knew, I was a Tgirl, I liked Men. But she also knew from the past that I was really born a Pansexual, and therefore, I also liked Women.

Marie had a special request to me, she had insisted for me to visit her but to come fully dressed as a Woman next weekend.

And well, time went by fast as we all did our daily routines, etc.

It was Friday early evening and I was going to Marie's.

Once at her place, we both kissed, hugged and we sat down at the table, chatted over a bit and had some sweet red wine!

She had told me that she had joined a club and for some time...

She had also disclosed that her social life was doing just fine and she felt good about everything in the present!

Out of nowhere I asked her, - Who is your Man now, Marie?

If any?

She avoided to answer with smiles and instantly changed the subject.

We've both got up after the third glass of wine and we went to her bedroom.

She quickly undressed and asked me to bring her to come with my mouth because she knew I was good at it and always delivered in the past.

So I began to work on her between her legs when suddenly I felt another hand from behind me, lifting up my skirt and slowly pulling out my butt-plug, I was wearing no panties / knickers!

I was a bit tipsy shortly after those three big glasses of wine, I had also had a few puffs from her own rolled joint, and it was very good stuff too!

We were both in that special mood by now but nowhere as sharp as we can be about all the rest.

In no time at all, he inserted his thick and big cock in my ass! And he began to fuck me slowly and then faster and harder until I came and by chance, she squirted at once and came too as I finished licking, kissing and sucking her clit.

He came in my ass too.

We were all happening at once, at the same time.

I turned around and it was Nail, he had fucked me!

But it was not over, as Marie got up and left the room, I did not know what to say, except that I had cock from another man in front of my face, it all happened so fast, lights were low, it was darker than usual and Nail re-inserted his cock in my ass too.

Well, that night I was spit-roasted by Nail and his two male friends and I was full of come, mouth and ass, fucked and fucked again, I was fully gaped and I came like a bitch-in-heat many times before I went home.

Nail placed my butt-plug back into my ass, kissed me and told me to wear my butt-plug and my cock-cage when I come to visit the club.

Then, he looked at me and said -- Sky, you are a Member of the club now!

I went home very satisfied and slept until noon the next day.

*

Marie called me to tell me not to worry because all the fellows were tested, clean, as fit as strong bulls, and in very good health, no Stds!

Boy, I was relieved to hear that over the phone.

I thanked her for the surprise and I wondered what happened to Dom? He was not with them the night before!

Later, I was told by Nail that Dom had eloped with another man, actually, an ex-member of the club and they surprised everybody by moving to Florida.

Months went by and I was beginning to become more and more Nail's girlfriend and I knew it because the Other Two ( well-trusted ) fellows, you know, the love-partners on our "ensemble", they slowly began to drift away as our club routines started to change and finally discontinued.

In the beginning of all of that, it was fresh and new and bloody exciting as hell.

But as you all know very well by now, nobody nut nobody can ever keep a special Momentum of that sort, going on strong, fresh, new and forever!

We all grew out of it and Nail went to Florida.

I still get a visit from Marie from time to time and we always reminisce as we look back to those times.

But we are doing fine and we had more than our share of the "Club" lifestyle!

Thanks Goddess for the good fortune and blessed fact that both of us, we are still clean, healthy and we've no Stds at all!

We were always in the good company of great people! Wise and responsible human beings with a huge natural flair for the delicious Wild side of life, however that may be, it was always played in mutually safe ways! Of course, with dear Freedom but also well-coupled with dear Wisdom!

Do what you will and try hard not to harm none! And we were actually quite successful in pulling that off that way!

I might add, it was a lucky and blessed time of my life and without any unpleasant and bad consequences!

*

This chapter two, it finalizes the "PINCHED NIPPLES" Series of "Tgirl Stories".

In the future, if I can think of a sequel, I will write it and share it.

Cheers,

Sky a.k.a. Padilla of Ashtoreth a.k.a. JD Aeon