S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 01

Story Info
Gabbie goes to an audition to be a lesbian escort.
6.8k words
4.67
29.1k
48

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of sex work, with potentially various guest kinks in different chapters depending on the client. Please do not read if such themes offend you.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks.

Chapter 1

On the way home from Ginerva Academy, a private girls' school, Gabbie tagged along with her two friends, Tina and Natasha, to the ice cream parlour on the way home. She was 18 years old, in her final year at school, with dirty blonde hair, an attractive round face with a dimpled smile, and a body (especially her breasts) she was quite proud of, being curvaceous without plumpness as she kept to a routine of home workouts.

Tina was a petite and tanned Brazilian girl with a feisty personality, who had been dating her neighbour Natasha for years, a pretty fair-skinned girl of Italian descent who in contrast was well-behaved and meek. All three were dressed in the school uniform of Ginerva Academy: blue plaid skirt, white blouse, blazer, and tie, with Natasha wearing the optional blue Alice band.

They took a booth together in the corner, and ordered three sundaes, whilst gossiping about other girls and teachers.

"So, when are you going to get yourself a girlfriend Gabbie? Or at least get laid!" Tina asked, and Natasha blushed at the direct question. Gabbie was a virgin, which felt a little weird when decorous girls like Natasha (a little prudish in conversation, and naturally the pet of any teacher) were having regular sex. She definitely wanted to have her first sexual experience, however as sexually enthusiastic as she was, she was equally unromantic, not caring for the idea of dating or making commitments at the current stage in her life.

Tina and Natasha contributed to this outlook, as though they seemed to have a happy relationship, Tina had confessed to Gabbie that she was finding that her girlfriend was becoming a little dull in bed, not having any kinks or fetishes, but just wanting to cuddle and romantically eat pussy without any desire for experimentalism. Gabbie, being open for trying a lot of different things, didn't want to find herself so constrained in a relationship, though she realised the irony that this desire for variety had so far meant her sex life was non-existent.

She shrugged "I told you before, I'm not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment, and guess I just never got the opportunity to have casual sex before..."

"I think it's important you find someone you love before doing any lovemaking. You don't want to have your first experience with a random person..." Natasha suggested, old fashioned for a girl who ate pussy.

"She just needs a good fucking to get her out her rote!" Tina giggled, enjoying teasing her girlfriend by being explicit. Gabbie laughed it off, and the conversation moved on until Tina and Natasha began to playfully feed each other little spoonfuls of their sundaes, with Gabbie feeling a bit of a third wheel. She reached to the booth behind her and took a discarded local paper to flick through, not really expecting there to be much of interest but it was something to do instead of watching the cutesy flirting of the couple.

She was surprised to see a job advertisement that caught her eye.

"Are you an 18- to 24-year-old girl with appreciation for women and a desire to explore your sexuality in a fun and varied way? Whilst earning some money at the same time!

Apply to become an escort at Bianka's Escorting Agency!

No past experience required, just a sense of adventure, willingness to try new things, and a desire to please your fellow women! You will pick what jobs you accept, so shall never be pressured to work when you don't want to. View this more as a paid hobby than a job!"

Then followed the details on how to apply.

Gabbie read the advert over in disbelief. She knew escorting was basically prostitution but more exclusive with wealthy clients, and this seemed to be an agency for just female customers. She would never have thought of it herself, but seeing the advert so soon after bemoaning to herself the lack of sex in her life, things seemed to slot into place. It would give her varied sexual experiences, perhaps even opportunities to try different things if any clients where kinky, but at the very least it'd be a range of different people, rather than just a single person in a monogamous relationship.

The very nature of it meant everyone involved was aware there would be no commitments, just one-night stands. She'd even be paid for it, and suspected the work would be in evenings so would fit around school easily! It seemed like a perfect solution that had come at the perfect time, and Gabbie tore the page out of the newspaper, planning to have another think about it at home and apply if it still seemed a good idea.

****

She walked home with Tina and Natasha (who was a real hand holder, seemingly unable to go anywhere with her girlfriend without clutching her hand), all living in Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy suburb, full of large, detached houses. She said bye to the girls when they reached their houses, Tina living at number 11 and Natasha next door at number 13 (the left side of the street being odd numbers). Gabbie continued on down the horseshoe shape of the street, her home being number 30 which was just before the roundabout at the end.

At home she re-read the advert for a dozenth time, and though the sensible part of her rejected the idea of being too crazy, the rest of her was intrigued and excited at the thought of working as a lesbian escort. At least submitting her CV would do no harm, as she may not even get a response which would put an end to the idea, or if she did then she could always turn it down if she had changed her mind in the meantime.

The CV that Bianka's Escorting Agency asked for was pretty straightforward, just some personal details, and a handful of photos to be emailed to them with the application. The photos had to be a couple of headshots, then some full body shots. Gabbie stripped down to her underwear then looked through her clothes for a suitable outfit, thinking she wanted something that would show off her body, but still be bit a little classy rather than slutty.

She picked out an orange dress she hadn't worn much but thought it'd be perfect, removing her bra because the dress was spaghetti strap so didn't want it exposing her bra straps, and pulled it on. She smiled as she examined herself in the mirror, the orange dress clinging to the curves of her body tightly with a low-cut front meaning plenty of cleavage was on display with the tight material even revealing a thin outline of her nipples. If she was going out in it she would put on some nipple petals to prevent the outlines from showing, but felt the hint of them was perfect in this situation. The dress went down to her mid thigh, so showed off plenty of leg as well. Overall, Gabbie felt that if this outfit wasn't enough for her to be picked, then nothing else she owned would have been sufficient.

The girl considered putting on some more make-up but decided to keep to her subtle everyday look, wanting her natural beauty to stand out rather than be covered in artificial attractiveness. She did pick out some black high heels to wear, and with those she felt ready to take the pictures.

First she started with the head shots, doing a couple with her smiling prettily then a couple more with a more alluring expression, sexy but demure (or at least that's what she was aiming for!) before moving on to the body shots. She practiced posing a little in front of the mirror, then balanced her phone on her chest of drawers, setting it on a timer to take some snaps as she struck a variety of poses, aiming to show off her chest as much as possible, but also turning around and looking over her shoulder so she would have one photo displaying her ass.

She looked through the photos, picking out several of the best including the one with her ass, and another one she really liked with her arms up behind her head, causing her breasts to be thrust out. She attached these to an email, typing a simple message with the required information, then after a slight pause, clicked send to the address provided on the advert. Would Bianka's Escorting Agency respond? She sure hoped so.

****

The rest of the week stretched by, with Gabbie growing a little disheartened she hadn't had any response; being it positive, negative, or just acknowledgement of receipt, but she told herself to be patient as a few days wait wasn't unusual for job applications, and it might be weeks until she got a reply.

On Thursday evening Gabbie had just finished some homework, and was about to switch off her computer to do a bit of reading before bed when she saw she had new mail in her inbox. All through the week she had excitedly clicked whenever new mail came in, always being disappointed when it had been spam, so she wasn't too hopeful when she clicked on her inbox but nearly squealed with excitement when she saw the heading "RE: Bianka's Escorting Agency Application". She was almost too nervous to click on the email encase it was a rejection, but she opened it up and skim read it, jumping up from her chair in delight when she saw she had been invited to an audition. Gabbie couldn't help but dance around the room a little in celebration, before returning to read the email properly.

"Dear Gabbie,

I have reviewed your application and photos, and believe you would be potentially suitable for my agency. If you are still interested in this job, please come to my office (address attached) at 2pm this Saturday for an audition besides other candidates. This will just be to check that you are suitable for the role. It would be great if your wore that orange dress...

If you can't make it on Saturday, please get in touch before to arrange an alternative date.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Bianka"

Gabbie could barely contain her excitement, who would have thought after all this time she would just send off one simple email and get an invite back to something that could basically kickstart her sex life! She wondered what the clients would be like, and how many she might get. Later that night, when she was trying to get to sleep, she fantasied about her first client, who would be taking her virginity.

****

Gabbie couldn't wait to get Friday out the way, finding school a slow painful drag, then just trying to kill time at home in the evening before she could go to bed and wake up on the day of her audition. Excitement was her main emotion, but she also felt a little nervous as she hadn't been accepted yet nor did she actually know what the audition would involve. Whatever it was, she'd give her absolute all to pass it and become an escort at the agency.

****

Gabbie slept in a little on Saturday, wanting to make sure she was well rested and not tired looking, then took a long shower and put on her best perfume. For her make-up she didn't do anything fancy, keeping it simple and subtle like what she'd wear to school each day, as it was what she wore in the photos that got her the audition after all. She dressed herself in the orange dress after sticking on a pair of nipple petals as she would not be wearing a bra but didn't want the outlines of her nipples visible in public, then slipped on her black high heels.

"Wow, where are you going dressed like that!" Gabbie's mom exclaimed as her daughter came down the stairs.

"Oh, hi mom, just going to town for lunch with some of the girls... we're going to a nice restaurant so thought we'd all dress up. How do I look?" Gabbie blushed, fibbing to her mom who she wasn't about to tell that she was going to an audition for an escorting job.

"Well, it's a little revealing but I'm probably just being old fashioned, and you do look stunning!"

"Thanks mom!" Gabbie smiled, quickly heading to the door before the woman could ask her for too many details.

She walked down Sapphire Lane, paradoxically feeling both sexily confident but also self-conscious in the dress, but was glad she was drawing the gaze of any neighbours she passed, as the skimpy bright orange dress was already proving to be eye catching...

At the entrance to Sapphire Lane was a bus stop with coaches regularly going by into the town centre, which was just a short ride away, and she didn't have to wait long before she was on one. She would be in town a couple of hours early but that gave her chance to make sure she was confident she had found the office, then could go get a frozen yoghurt and coffee for lunch before going her audition at 2pm.

****

When Gabbie had arrived in town she had made her way straight over to the agency's office, pleased to find it easily in a street full of business premises including accounting, law, and insurance firms. Outside one of these sleek buildings she found a plaque that read 'Floor 2: Bianka's Escorting Agency'. Gabbie was impressed the premises were in such a respectable upmarket part of the town, though it had to be the more exciting business on the street by far! Satisfied she knew where to go, Gabbie went for lunch nearby then returned at quarter to 2, hovering about outside wondering if she should just go straight up or wait so she'd arrive exactly on time, but feeling a little out of place loitering on the street in her revealing dress, where all the passing passers-by where in business clothes.

When she was deciding, another girl walked past her and into the building, wearing a red dress that though not as revealing as Gabbie's (it covered the girl's shoulders, and the skirt wasn't so tight) was too short and striking in colour to be mistook for something normally worn to office. Gabbie remembered the email had mentioned other candidates and guessed that this girl must be one of them, causing her heart to sink as she stupidly didn't realise that she would have rivals in the audition. In the moment of deflation, she considered chickening out, but told herself not to be ridiculous, as she had come this far and stood as good a chance as any other girl, so took a deep breath and entered the building, finding herself in a plush and modern reception.

"Is Bianka's Escorting Agency here?" Gabbie asked the reception girl, feeling a little embarrassed as she knew it was from the plaque outside, and also realised she was publicly identifying herself as a potential escort in front of the stranger.

"Yes second floor, go on up..." the girl replied, smiling politely and not giving any indication what she thought of Gabbie stood there in her orange dress.

The lift was in use (probably by the red dress girl) so instead of waiting, Gabbie took the stairs as it was only two floors up, and she didn't really want to hang around in the lobby encase people who worked on different floors came in and goggled at her.

On the second floor she went through a door, and came into a comfortable waiting room area where red dress girl plus another young woman were stood chatting, turning to Gabbie as she entered.

"Hi, I'm Sofia! I guess you're here for the audition too..." the red dress girl smiled, confidently holding out her hand which Gabbie shook. The girl was slim, with beautiful pale skin contrasting with her long black hair which she wore in a ponytail that hung down over her shoulder, and a stunning smile with perfect teeth. Her accent was European though Gabbie didn't recognise what country.

"Hi, I'm Gabbie, and I'm a little nervous if I'm honest... I haven't done something like this before so no clue what to expect!" she confessed.

"Same, this is my first time too... I just thought it sounded fun! By the way, I'm Mitena." The other joined in. She was an attractive Native American with light brown skin, dark brown hair cut shoulder length, and hazel eyes with epicanthus. Rather than a dress, she wore skinny black jeans and a green floral crop top that showed off her flat tummy with pierced belly button.

"Me too." Sofia admitted. "I wonder what we shall be doing. Does anyone know how many they're looking to recruit?"

"I hope at least three!" Gabbie joked.

As they waited, three more girls turned up with a tall brunette called Payton in a blue playsuit that showed off her long legs, though despite her height seemed the least confident out of them all, Kylee with bronde hair (blondish brunette), cheery smile, and laid-back slacker vibe who was dressed casually in denim shorts that gave her a cute muffin top, and a loose bandeau top that revealed her blue bra straps and bare freckled suntanned shoulders, and finally Kayla who Gabbie was surprised to see. She was a desi girl who went to Ginerva Academy, and though they weren't close friends, Gabbie shared several classes with her. The girl had smooth mocha coloured skin, wavy black hair, and large breasts filling a red crop top, and wore a long cream wrap skirt.

"Hi Kayla..." Gabbie said a little shyly, not expecting to see anyone she knew here. It seemed Kayla too was taken aback to see another girl from school but smiled a greeting.

At 2 o'clock, a door opened and an attractive Hispanic woman in her late thirties emerged, dressed in a black dress that showed plenty of tanned cleavage and was short enough to show off some bare upper thigh above the top of her black hold-up stockings, with the sexy but classy look completed by stiletto high heels.

"Hi ladies, glad to see all six of you have arrived! I'm Bianka, the owner of Bianka's Escorting Agency, and as I want today to be fun, I'll tell you all off the bat that I will potentially recruit all of you as long as you show yourself suitable for the job, so we don't have any competitive bitchiness in the air! Follow me and we'll get started!"

The group of candidates followed the woman into a large room that had an office desk and small coffee bar but was mostly an open plan lounge-esque area with two long sofas, with Bianka perching herself on the arm of one then gesturing the group to sit on the sofa opposite. Sofia, the most confident, had been leading the way after Bianka so she sat down first closest to the woman then Mitena, Gabbie, Kayla, Kylee, and finally Payton on the other end. The sofa was long, so they all fitted, though it was a little snug with Gabbie feeling the girls pressed against her on either side.

"So, I hope you all understand why you're here today. I used to work as a lesbian escort myself before marrying a client, and my wife has very kindly invested in this new business venture of mine, though I'm doing this more for passion than the idea of making a profit. I want to create a lesbian escorting agency, a top-class one where women who may not of ever considered the thought of hiring a prostitute would use to fulfil any desire for intimate female companionship or safe exploration of their sexuality. All the escorts, though they shall be paid, should be girls with a passion for the work, and should see this more as an exciting opportunity for having fun in their spare time rather than a 'job'. You will likely just have a couple of clients a week, as want quality over quantity, and you will always be free to turn a job down so this is something you can easily fit around your life, other jobs, or education. If anyone has changed your mind, please feel free to leave now, I shan't judge you..."

Bianka paused, but none of the girls on the couch budged, all having listened to her with excited interest. Pleased, the Hispanic woman continued.

"All of you look visually perfect, but the purpose of this audition is to ensure you all have the willingness and talent to please our clients however they may want. I wouldn't want the embarrassment, for myself and yourselves, of sending out someone who isn't prepared. So, is everyone okay if I personally test out your skills today?"

12