Pine Grove Experiment: The Dunn Men

Story Info
Dad is exposed to the aphrodisiac and comes home to his son.
7.3k words
4.67
63.7k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike Dunn was used to being single - he'd just passed the 10th anniversary of when his wife left him after about 6 months of cheating on him. The only positive thing she did in that time was to ask their son who he wanted to live with after the separation. Mike thanked his lucky stars every single day that Jake had chosen him.

They moved to Pine Grove for a fresh start in the summer vacation before Jake started high school. Mike took a new job as an office manager for a local construction company, where he'd now happily worked for a few years. Life was steady, but it was good.

Now that Jake was 21 and starting to think about moving out and into his own place, Mike wondered if he could slowly begin dipping his toe back into the Dating waters. Lord knows Jake had been pushing him to do so for a while.

But he was 54, gray and pudgier than he was back in his prime. And the dating world had changed considerably in the intervening years since he first met his ex-wife. But, he had a steady job and a decent income and a full head of hair, despite losing all its color. Maybe he'd still do okay, even with all the apps and dating profiles and everything else.

Mike shook himself out of his self-reflective daze and looked around the small break room. His afternoon coffee was always the highlight of his day, and he mercifully had the break room to himself this time. He'd just about finished the last mouthful when Annie came in.

She was the main reason Mike had been considering getting back into the dating world. Blond, effortlessly charming and friendly, with a beautiful, contagious smile, Annie was the whole package. Only 3 years younger than him, she was age appropriate as well. He greeted her with a shy "Hey, Annie."

"Afternoon, Mike," she smiled warmly at him. "Say, I hope now's not a bad time...?"

"Nope, break's just finished. What's up?"

"Oh, phew. I've already asked everyone, and they said to check with you first. I was just wondering - on my lunch break, they were handing these, uh, automatic air fresheners out at the mall? I got one, and I was wondering if you'd be okay with putting it in the office somewhere?" She fiddled with the ring on her right hand.

"Not at all." He was taken back by her disappointed expression. "Oh! No, sorry! I meant, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Not that you can't do it." He hated the hot feeling as embarrassment flushed his cheeks red.

Annie laughed hard. "Thanks, Mike! I'll try to get it set up now." He followed her out of the break room and returned to his office.

A few minutes later, Annie opened the door to his office and walked right up to his desk. A faint lavender scent wafted in behind her. "Well, I got it working. The air freshener, I mean." She grinned at him and shut the door behind her, lowering her voice. "But I think there's something wrong with it. Judy and Dave just started making out. Go see."

Mike cocked an eyebrow and stood up to peer out his window. "Well, they're doing more than that now." He pointed to the pair, who were now pantsless and about to start fucking at Judy's cubicle. "Jesus Fucking Christ." He went to open the door, but Annie was holding it shut.

"Why stop them?" She grinned.

"They're both married. To other people. And this is a workplace. We could get sued into oblivion." He once more tried and failed to open the door. "Annie, move!"

"Oh come on, Mike. You aren't even a little...inspired? Excited?" She breathed heavily. Aroused. "I've seen the way you look at me. You want me like I want you. Like Dave wants Judy!" She laughed.

He couldn't argue with her; he'd always been a terrible liar, anyway. But this whole thing was a lawsuit waiting to happen. He grabbed Annie's arm and pulled her away from the door and marched out into the office. "Hey! HEY!" he called to them before his jaw dropped in shock.

It wasn't just Judy and Dave. The entirety of his staff were in various states of making out or fucking. Couples, trios, more. Men and women. Women and women. Men and men. It was like a scene from some bad porno. "Fuck this," he muttered and left. 4pm was almost the same as 5:30pm anyway.

The whole car ride home, his mind was flooded with the images of his whole staff disrobing and devolving into some kind of orgy. "What the fuck? What the fuck?" he whispered over and over in a panic. Had Annie's air freshener really caused that? No, there had to be some other rational explanation. But is there ever a rational explanation for irrational behavior?

He pulled into the garage and sighed. At least he was home now. He'd deal with whatever just happened at the office when he got back in tomorrow. Hell, maybe there was something in his coffee, and the whole thing never happened anyway. He walked inside, where he could relax.

It was a little after 6pm when Jake Dunn locked up the store and walked to his car. It had been a quiet day at Pine Grove Tech, and he spent the day eagerly counting down the hours until his date with the hot girl from the cafe. After weeks, he finally got up the courage to ask her out, and even more amazingly, she said yes. And speak of the devil, she was calling him now.

"Hello?"

"Jake? Hey, it's Nicola."

"Hey Nicola. How's it going?"

"Yeah, good, thanks."

"That's g-"

"Listen, I'm sorry, but..." She paused. "Sorry, I'm gonna have to bail tonight. I'm going to be eating out with my sister and instead."

"Oh. Okay, have-" The beeping indicated she'd already hung up. "...fun," he sighed. Shit. He climbed into his car and drove home in depressed silence.

Mike had been home for almost two hours, but he still couldn't stop thinking about what he'd taken to calling "the office orgy." And despite his best efforts, he was now cursing himself for turning down Annie. Thoughts about 'it was the right thing to do' and 'she wasn't herself' did nothing to ease his regret. Fuck! He could've gotten laid for the first time in a goddamn decade. She was fucking begging for it, too.

He felt himself getting hard. Christ, he was horny. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his increasingly thick dick and started jerking himself off, imagining what he would've done to Annie if he hadn't been such an uptight coward.

His fantasies were interrupted by the sound of his son's shitty car lumbering down the driveway. What was Jake doing home? He'd been raving about his date all week. Mike wrestled his hard dick back into his pants. This was all he needed after the day he'd had.

Jake entered the house with a sigh. Mike emerged from his home office to greet his son. "How's it going, bud?"

He shrugged dramatically. "Well, she canceled. Just like that. Less than an hour before we were meant to meet." He was equal parts bitter and hurt.

Mike considered relating his own experience from the afternoon, but thought better of it. Jake would think he was making it up at best. Crazy at worst. "Shit, that sucks. I'm sorry, kiddo."

"Thanks."

Mike felt compelled to hug his son. He stretched his arms out and walked towards Jake. Jake gently pushed his way past his father and went to his room without a word. Mike tried not to let it hurt him, but fuck, it cut him deep. At least it took his mind off the office orgy. And his subsequent horniness.

Jake immediately felt guilty for not accepting his dad's hug, but pity was the last thing he needed. He knew his dad would be hurt, and confused. Jake had been pushing for Mike to open up for months now. They used to do things together all the time - weekend camping trips, watching sports on TV, or just going out for a nice meal every so often. But that all fell by the wayside when Jake entered his moody teen years. Now they were in the rearview mirror, he'd been slowly trying to repair the damage he'd caused to their relationship. Based on how reluctant Mike had been to the whole idea, Jake feared it was already too little, too late.

Mike let his son sulk in his room for a while, then threw a frozen pizza into the oven. He knocked on Jake's bedroom door and called out, "Pizza'll be ready in 20, okay?"

Jake's voice, muffled by the door. "Cool. Thanks, Dad. Be out then." Mike heard a few distant explosions and gunfire from within the room, and left Jake to play his games until dinner.

Jake emerged a couple minutes before the pizza was ready. He'd gotten changed into a loose fitting t-shirt and cargo shorts. He wandered into the kitchen to see his Dad opening two cans of Coke. "Hey, uh, sorry about before," Jake apologised. "I was just..." He shrugged.

"It's all good, son." Mike smiled warmly. "Make it up to me by setting the table, huh?"

"Can do." Jake got to work gathering the plates and the pizza cutter while Mike took a seat and sipped at his Coke.

Something stirred inside Mike as he watched his son. He was so grown up now, and so handsome. Almost 6 feet tall, Jake was 2 inches taller than Mike. He was slim, with a very thick head of brown hair that he took great pride in - inherited from himself, of course. A fantastic smile that drove the girls wild, Mike speculated. Jake didn't talk too much about girls, but Mike inferred enough that he was doing okay in that respect.

Maybe it was pride that Mike was feeling in the pit of his stomach. Pride that he'd managed to raise such a nice, kind, confident kid. It had been hard at times, but he never gave up, and Jake was all the better because of his efforts. Assistant manager of the town's only independent tech repair store at 21 - who wouldn't be proud?

Jake cut up the pizza and brought it to the table. "So, work was alright?" he asked his father.

"Uh, for the most part. It got...hectic at the end." He pictured Dave and Judy fucking at her desk. The dozen or so others about to do the same. What the hell happened? "That, or I wasn't feeling well. Anyway, I came home early and it's all good."

"Bit of a mixed bag then. I never know what to do with days like that," Jake sympathized.

Mike went for another slice of pizza at the same time as Jake. Their fingers briefly touched. He felt himself turning red like he had with Annie. "Oops, sorry."

Jake shrugged and redirected his hand to another slice.

"So, how was your day, anyway?" Mike tried to steer the conversation back on course. Why was he so nervous about touching Jake's hand like that?

"Honestly, pretty damn boring. Mostly just sat on my ass, running updates on a few computers. No new customers."

"Ah well," Mike shrugged. "Can't all be winners, I guess." He tried to bring up the next subject delicately. "Got any plans for tonight?"

"Well, not anymore," he quipped. "Why? What about you?"

"Nah, just the usual." Mike was suddenly nervous. His heart was racing. "Did you wanna watch a movie or something together?"

"Um, yeah. That sounds good, actually." Jake smiled a soft, shy smile. "Thanks, Dad. Your pick."

When they'd finished, Mike gathered the plates, but Jake stood up first and stole them away from him. He carried them to the sink, rinsed them and loaded them into the dishwasher.

Mike watched, his heart racing. He looked at his son's back in a way he'd never looked at another man's. He wondered if Jake actively worked out, or if it he got his lean arm muscles from lifting heavy computers at work. But that wouldn't explain his ass, which looked shapely and firm even through the unflattering cargo shorts.

That feeling in the pit of his stomach stirred again. He was less certain it was pride now. But it couldn't possibly be... No, that's ridiculous. No way in hell he'd possibly be getting horny over his own son - his only child. But what about the erection that was starting to take shape in his pants right now? The afternoon's events were just having weird, lingering effects on his system. That's all.

"Wanna head to the TV room now?" Jake asked his Dad, who was spacing out in his seat at the table.

"You go ahead, get comfortable, set it up for me. I'll be a minute." Mike hoped and prayed his son wouldn't ask any follow up questions about why.

Jake left the room and got the TV ready while waiting for his dad. Mike came in and saw Jake sitting in the middle of the big couch in front of the TV. "Okay if I join you on the couch? I'll probably doze off if I sit in my recliner."

"Sure thing." Jake shifted over a little and handed Mike the TV remote. "You're choosing, remember?"

"I'm not that old, smartass," Mike smirked. He started scrolling through the Netflix menu until he found the section with action movies. He found one of his favorites, a particularly violent one from the 80s.

"Oh sweet, I've been meaning to watch this one for ages." Jake was happy with his dad's choice for once. At least it wasn't another lame John Wayne movie.

He remained happy with his dad's movie pick until about 45 minutes in, when a graphic sex scene started. He felt himself starting to get hard watching the leading lady's tits bouncing as she fucked the hero. He shifted in his seat and tried to focus on something else. Anything else.

Mike's eye was drawn away from the screen by his son's awkward shifting and unsubtle change in posture. He couldn't help but smile. "I'm sorry, I forgot about this scene. Somehow." He winked.

That just increased Jake's awkwardness about 50 times. He didn't say anything.

Mike looked at his son's pants tent and felt his heart racing again, with the now familiar drop in the pit of his stomach. "Look, I'm sorry we never talked about this stuff when you were growing up. But it's fine. Don't be embarrassed. We're both men here." He shuffled over towards his son.

"Let's just...watch the movie, Dad." Jake tried so hard to ignore his father. Fuck, why did Nicola have to cancel?

"Alright, fine. You just watch the movie, kiddo." Mike turned his head towards the screen, but his eyes remained locked on that tantalizing bulge in Jake's shorts. Now he was curious - just how much had Jake grown up? Was Jake bigger than himself? Why did he care so much? Why couldn't he stop looking? Why did Jake smell so good?

Mike watched as his hand slowly reached out and made its own way towards Jake's shorts. His mind was screaming at him, telling him that he'd lost his fucking mind. He was crazy. Jake would murder him. This is disgusting. You're supposed to be straight, for one thing. This is your only child, more importantly! Stop!

But his hand couldn't be stopped. Heart pounding in his chest, a tent rising in his own pants, Michael Dunn placed his hand on his son's shorts, where he felt the unmistakable shape of his dick. Fuck, it was so hard. The warmth radiated even through the heavy cotton.

Jake jumped and looked at his dad. "What the fuck?!"

His dad either didn't hear the question, or he deliberately ignored it. He just kept his hand on Jake's dick. He started rubbing his palm up and down against the outline of his shaft.

"Fuck, Dad! Stop it!" He grabbed Mike's wrist and tried to pull it away, but he couldn't budge it. Mike just kept stroking.

"You're always saying we should do more things together," Mike grinned.

"Not like-" Jake was silenced by his father's lips pressing against his own. His dad hadn't kissed him since he was 9. And never like this. No, this was no regular father-son kiss. There was more than paternal affection in this kiss. There was immediacy, hunger. Lust.

Neither Jake nor Mike had come close to kissing another man on the lips before. It was so different to kissing girls. Harder, somehow. Despite their soft lips, their clean-shaven faces.

Jake knew he should've been protesting this. Pushing his dad away. Asking what the fuck was wrong with him. Instead, all he could think about was the fact he'd never felt so close to his dad before, even when he was a boy. How lonely Mike must have been all these years - not dating, not even a single one night stand. How his dad's large hand felt as it rubbed his cock through his pants. How soft his lips felt, how warm. How...nice.

Mike felt his son's lips soften against his. Felt Jake part his lips and begin kissing him back. Jake's posture changed - less rigid. Softening. Giving him permission to continue. Mike's heart swelled, along with his dick.

Jake relaxed into this unexpected, homosexual, incestuous kiss. His dad was right - Jake had been insisting they spend more time together. He had also been insisting Mike start dating again. Everything Jake wished to do with his dad was also something you'd do on a date. Was this what he'd always secretly wanted? If not consciously, then unconsciously? There'd be plenty of time for self-reflection later. For now, however...

Jake opened his mouth wider, allowing his father's moist, warm tongue passage into his mouth. He met Mike's tongue with his own and let out a short, deep moan of "Mmm." Telling his dad not only that he wanted this, but to keep going.

Mike pulled his son's body tight against his own, flicking his tongue against Jake's. He gripped his son's stiff dick firmly through his shorts, jerking him slowly. Jake started rocking his hips in response, then reached his hand out, frantically searching for his dad's crotch.

Mike groaned with approval when Jake's hand found his erection and started rubbing him through his business pants. Fuck, was this truly happening, or did he just fall asleep during the movie? In the moment, Mike didn't care - real or not, this was too fucking hot to question.

Mike and Jake continued making out, groping each other's cocks through their clothes. They took turns sucking each other's tongues, swallowing the thick saliva that built up between their mouths. They'd alternate between passionate, slow eyes-closed kissing and frantic, hungry eyes-open kisses. Never allowing their lips to separate for more than a second. Inhaling each other's warm breath.

Several minutes passed before Jake made the next move. He brought his other hand down to his dad's crotch and quickly unbuckled Mike's belt. Mike settled back into the couch and arched his back. Jake undid Mike's fly and fumbled around until he felt the waistband of his briefs. He lifted the waistband and slipped his hand in. Past the thick, untamed forest of his father's pubic hair, he wrapped his hand around his dad's warm, thick, hard cock.

They moaned in unison as Jake started jerking Mike's bare cock. Jake pulled away from his dad's face to watch himself jacking off his cock. It was thick, uncut, and roughly the same size as his own. Precum oozed from the tip, glistening in the light from the TV. Without thinking, he leaned over and took his dad's penis into his mouth.

Mike let out a long "Oooh" of pleasure as he watched his son swallow the crown of his dick. He felt Jake's lips wrap around his foreskin and retract it as he pushed his lips further down. His son's warm, wet tongue ran in slow circles around his exposed tip.

Jake tasted his dad's thick, meaty cock. He swallowed his dad's salty-sweet precum eagerly. He breathed in deep, inhaling the rich scent of his dad's crotch. He began bobbing his head up and down, sliding his father's dick in and out of his mouth.

Jake wanted to treat it right. This was the dick that made him. This was a dick that had been neglected for at least 10 years. Jake gently fellated his dad's delicious dick, carefully avoiding scraping it with his teeth. He held the base softly, holding it steady while he blew his own father. Up and down, in and out. His saliva mixing with his dad's precum. Swallowing it all. Filling his mouth with his dad's tasty cock.

"Ooh Jesus, Jake. Oh...oh baby," Mike groaned. He rested one hand on the middle of his son's back, and the other caressed the back of his head, running his fingers through his son's thick brown hair.

Jake's mouth felt incredible. His lips, his tongue. Working magic on his dick. Slowly, lovingly pleasuring him in a way he'd forgotten even existed. He sat back in his seat, groaning and breathing deeply. "That feels so good, son."