Pine Grove Experiment: The Dunn Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmm," Jake agreed, mouth full of cock. He gradually increased the pace of his head-bobbing, encouraged by his father's words and moans. He felt his own erection straining against his shorts, throbbing and aching to be touched. He ignored it as best he could, focusing only on his dad. So desperate to make him feel good, feel loved.

About a minute later, Mike's breathing increased suddenly. He was getting close. He moaned deeply and whispered "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Jake felt his dad's cock get harder and thicker, throbbing in his mouth. He knew his dad was about to cum, but he wasn't prepared for the force of it. Three thick blasts of his father's cum hit him in the back of the throat. He fought the reflex to gag, and managed to swallow it.

Mike kept cumming, repeatedly shooting his seed, filling his son's mouth with ropes of thick, salty, bittersweet semen. Jake gulped it down, keeping his mouth wrapped tightly around Mike's pulsating cock. Eagerly, thirstily consuming the same cum that was responsible for his existence. That taboo fact made the whole experience even hotter to them both.

Mike shuddered and sighed as his climax came to an end. "Fuuuuuuuck," he groaned, then gently pulled Jake's face up from his crotch. He kissed his son again, tasting a hint of his own cum on Jake's tongue.

Jake pulled his dad on top of him, lying down on the couch. He wrapped both arms around Mike's torso and held his father's body tightly against his own.

Mike put his weight in his arms, careful not to put too much weight on his son. It'd been over a decade since he'd lay on top of another person, but the muscle memory was still there. He felt Jake grinding himself against him. He couldn't wait any longer - he needed to see Jake's dick, to touch it, to taste it.

Mike knelt and undid the button on Jake's shorts, then unzipped his fly. He pulled the crotch apart and saw Jake's cotton boxers, wet with precum. A sizeable bulge created a mountain in his boxers. Mike quickly pulled them down and unleashed his son's thick, throbbing erection.

Like Mike, Jake was uncut and thick. He kept his pubic hair trimmed short, which looked tidier, but came with the added benefit of making his dick look bigger. His hairy balls hung loosely in the summer heat. Mike had never seen a more beautiful cock in his life.

He lowered his head and held it reverently in his right hand. He watched his hand stroking the hard shaft of his only child, bunching the foreskin up and stretching it back down, tip glistening and oozing with clear precum.

He held it steady and lowered his open, salivating mouth onto his son's thick dick. He moaned at the taste and scent. Musty, manly and warm. He seemed to intrinsically know how to suck dick, despite never having seen another man's erection in the flesh before. He used his lips to stimulate the shaft and pressed his tongue against the head, licking at the fleshy purple bulb after each head bob up.

"Oh fuck, Dad," Jake moaned. He ran his fingers through Mike's short gray hair. He found he'd started thrusting his hips gently in time with his dad's head movements.

Mike slid his left hand underneath Jake's t-shirt and caressed his bare belly. Flat, slightly hairy, soft, warm. He started jerking Jake while sucking him, quickly settling into a steady rhythm. He was already starting to get hard again.

Jake's eyes were locked on his dad's mouth around his cock. Mike's face was a mixture of concentration and horny determination. He occasionally looked up at Jake, eyes twinkling with love. Jake nodded in response, mouth open and moaning rhythmically.

While Jake managed to hold out longer than his dad, he quickly found himself building towards orgasm. The sensations built from the base of his cock and up to the tip. He started breathing faster, almost panting. His hips thrust faster and harder into his dad's loving mouth. "I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Mmmm," Mike moaned, eager to experience Jake's orgasm. He stopped bobbing his head and focused on jerking the shaft with his hand while furiously licking the head. He was craving his son's cum, desperate to taste it.

"Oh fuck, oh Dad..." Jake moaned.

There was a few seconds where Jake's penis pulsated in Mike's mouth before the eruption. Hot, thick wads of cum burst out of Jake's dick and onto Mike's tongue. A rich bitter, salty taste flooded his tastebuds. Mike moaned with pleasure as his son unloaded his balls into his mouth. He swallowed it eagerly, milking Jake's dick for all of the cum he could get.

Jake looked down at his Dad with his mouthful of cock and cum. His body shuddered with pleasure and he moaned for the duration of his orgasm. His dad's eyes were locked on his own, lovingly studying every moment of his climax.

Confident his son's orgasm had finished after about 15 seconds, Mike climbed back up Jake's body, laying on top of him again, and kissed him. Softly, deeply, lovingly. The frantic, hungry passion had given way to a more romantic feeling between father and son. Jake hugged his father, holding him with a soft, gentle lover's embrace.

The Dunns remained that way for several minutes, softly making out, tongues slowdancing between each other's mouths. The neglected movie played in the background, in another world.

Several more minutes passed, and Mike rolled off his son's body. He wanted to tell Jake he was still hard, but instead, he softly said, "I'm sorry, son...I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't help myself, somehow. I swear, I never had these...feelings before tonight. Shit, I've never even kissed another man before!"

Jake shrugged. "It's all good. I can't explain it either. But once you started touching me, and kissing me..." He paused, trying to put his thoughts into words. "...it all just made so much sense. I don't know. I'm glad it happened, anyway."

"Me too, babe." Here was that nervous feeling again. The heavy pit in his gut. "Would you like to...continue? In my room?" He winced as soon as he said it. It'd been way too long since he asked anybody that, but here he was trying it with his only child. And it sounded so lame, so desperate.

"Fuck yes, I would," Jake whispered, then kissed his dad on the mouth again. "After all that making out, I'm hard as a rock again."

Mike kissed his son in response, then grunted as he lifted himself up and off the couch. He tucked himself back into his pants and watched Jake do the same. "See you in there, son."

"See you in there, Dad," Jake confirmed. He watched his dad leave, then sat for a few seconds and chuckled in disbelief. That was incest - gay incest - with his own father. And he just agreed to more. He couldn't believe how much had changed in the space of about an hour. He turned the TV off, washed up, and with butterflies in his stomach, Jake walked down the hallway to the master bedroom to resume having gay incest sex with his father. Unbelievable.

Mike washed his hands and smiled when he heard his son doing the same. He froze in a mild panic when he realized he had no idea how to proceed once Jake arrived. How do you resume having sex with your son after you just blew each other? What if Jake changed his mind? Had regrets? What if the spark between them had gone as quick as it arrived?

Even though the door was open, Jake knocked. His dad was standing frozen near the doorway to his ensuite - deep in thought. "Uh, Dad?"

"Jake," he replied, coming out of his trance. "I was just... Well, never mind now." He took a step towards Jake, who likewise took a step towards him. That's a good sign. He looked into his son's eyes and they embraced with a kiss.

As they kissed, Mike felt his son's hands hunting for his belt buckle again. Mike searched for Jake's fly. They undid each other's pants again, pulling each other's pants and underwear down. Jake then started unbuttoning his dad's shirt and swiftly removed it without breaking their frantic kisses.

Mike pulled at the bottom of Jake's shirt and lifted it up his slim torso. Jake cooperated and leaned back, letting his dad remove his shirt. They both took a moment to appreciate the sight before them. Mike admired his son's lean, young body. His chest hair was coming in nicely, soon to match his hairy stomach. He didn't have bulging muscles, but Jake's torso was fit and nicely built.

Jake studied his father's naked body. Hairier and slightly pudgier than his own, but there was something sexy about his dad's figure. His hairy chest looked so inviting, he just wanted to rest his head there and fall asleep. He just needed to hold his dad's nude body, and have it held against him. He stepped toward his naked father and kissed him, pressing himself hard against Mike.

Their stiff cocks rubbed against each other as they embraced. Hands caressing and rubbing each other's back. They grunted softly, breathing heavily. Mouths still locked together, Mike shuffled Jake over to the bed and lay him down.

Jake held his father's hand and pulled him onto the bed with him. Mike put his arms either side of Jake's torso and pressed his hard, wet dick against his son's. They started grinding their hips, rubbing their manhood together.

"Oh fuck," Jake grunted, panting with his mouth open. "More."

"More, baby?"

He nodded. "More, Dad. Fuck me. Fuck me, Dad."

Mike rolled off and stood at the foot of the bed, between Jake's legs. Jake lifted his legs off the floor, holding his knees against his chest.

Mike held his dick in his hand and lined himself up with his son's virgin asshole. "Ready, boy?"

Jake nodded. He couldn't wait any more. He needed his dad's cock inside him.

Mike lubricated Jake's dry asshole by rubbing his dick against the opening, coating Jake with his precum. He slowly, gently pressed the tip of his cock against his son's tight hole and started pushing himself in. He was so tight, so warm. He watched his dick slowly but surely disappearing into his son's most private area. He watched Jake's dick jump with pleasure each time he inserted a tiny bit more. Dripping precum onto his own belly.

Jake's soft, calm breathing was interspersed with grunts of pleasure as his dad stretched out his virgin asshole. He felt his father's warmth slowly filling his insides with each slow push. "Ooh, Daddy." It just slipped out his mouth without thinking. He felt Mike's cock throb in response - he must have liked it.

"Feels good, baby?" Mike asked, almost all the way inside his only child.

"So good, Daddy."

"Good boy," Mike grinned. He started withdrawing his dick and the feeling of resistance from his son's ass made them both moan. Mike stopped pulling out just before his tip was outside. He slowly thrust it back inside Jake.

It took a few minutes until Mike started thrusting with rhythm. Once he did, Jake started groaning non-stop. Mike grabbed his son's dick and started stroking him while he fucked his ass.

"Oooh fuck," Jake cried. "Fuck me, fuck me, Daddy!"

"You feel so fucking good, baby," Mike grunted. He was thrusting steadily now, relishing the tightness and pulling sensation of his son's elastic asshole.

"So do you, Dad," Jake assured him. He lifted his head and looked down his body to see his dad jerking him off, watching his hips thrusting that big, thick cock deep into his ass. Fucked by the cock that made him. Fucked by the man who raised him. Fucked by his own father. Giving his ass to Daddy.

Mike leaned down and kissed his son, letting his son suck his tongue while he jerked him and fucked him. Breathing in each other's breath, swallowing each other's spit, feeling each other's hardness. Mike felt the sensations building at the base of his dick, increasing with intensity and urgency with each thrust inside his son's tight, warm ass.

He stood up straight again and grabbed his son's thighs as he picked up in speed, pounding Jake's ass. "Oh Jake, oh baby," Mike grunted as the orgasm built.

"Cum in me, Dad," Jake pleaded. "Give it to me, Daddy."

Mike watched himself pounding his son's ass, watching his son's thick, hard dick bounce and throb with each thrust. Felt his son tightening around his throbbing erection. Felt his dick pulsing and then erupting inside his only child. Mike groaned loudly, thrusting himself as deep into his boy as he could, unloading his seed into his son. Coating Jake's inner walls with the same semen that conceived him.

Jake moaned along with his father, feeling the wet warmth of his dad's cum pumping into his ass. He'd never felt anything like it before. "Oh Daddy," he cooed. "Oooh Daddy."

Mike leaned over, whispering "Oh baby, oh my baby boy," before holding Jake tight and kissing him deeply, passionately. His cock was still buried in Jake's ass, slowly softening inside him.

Jake wrapped his arms and legs around his dad and made out with him, tongue sliding in and out of Mike's warm mouth. His dad's cock eventually slipped out of him, and he felt some of his dad's cum trickle out along with it.

Minutes passed, and the men continued making out, bodies entwined. Mike pulled way from Jake and whispered, "I want you inside me, son."

Jake climbed out from beneath his father's embrace and stood up. He guided Mike into position, bending over the bed with his feet on the floor. Ready for doggy style.

"Ready, Dad?"

Mike nodded, "Ready, son."

Jake parted his father's ass cheeks and lined up the tip of his cock with Mike's asshole. He held his cock and started to push it gently into his dad. He watched it pressing into his father's virgin asshole, stretching it out so his thick head could enter.

"Oh fuck, you're so big, honey," Mike moaned.

"Like father, like son," Jake replied, pushing himself deeper into his dad's ass. The whole head was inside now - the rest of his shaft should be easier.

Mike breathed slowly, trying to relax his body so Jake's entry would be as painless as possible. He focused on his son's warmth, inching inside him, stretching him. He'd never imagined doing anything like this in his life - least of all with his own son - but it was all coming to him so intuitively.

"Almost all the way," Jake reassured his dad. He let go of his cock and grabbed his dad's hips, pulling him the rest of the way. He watched the last inches of his cock disappear inside his father. "Ooh god yes," Jake moaned, then started pulling out, like his dad had done with him before. Ever so slowly thrusting, easing his ass into a rhythm.

"Feels so good, baby," Mike moaned. "Nice and slow, just like that. Good boy." He closed his eyes and focused on the sensations, feeling his son's dick sliding out slowly, then back in slightly quicker. He felt himself getting hard again as the tip of Jake's dick brushed against his prostate - a feeling he never even knew existed before.

Jake gradually built up into a slow but steady rhythm, fucking his father's ass gently, lovingly. "Mmmmm, fuck, you feel good, Daddy," he grunted.

"That's it, son. Fuck me, just like that," Mike encouraged. He realized there was nothing demeaning about this. No shift in any imagined power dynamics. This was just sex. Passionate, loving sex, between a father and son. Just two men, making love.

Jake continued fucking his father, driving his hard cock in and out of his dad's ass. Bodies bumping together. Listening to his father's grunts and moans of pleasure. Making love to the only man he'd ever loved.

"I love you, Dad." Cock throbbing, thrusts increasing.

"Mmmmm, I love you too, Jake." Thrusting his hips towards his son, clenching to squeeze him tightly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Daddy." Hands gripping Mike's hips harder.

"Cum in me, baby. Give it to Daddy." Grunting rhythmically, taking the full force of his son's urgent thrusts. He felt his son's cock slightly expand inside him, then start pulsing. Pumping his cum into his ass.

Jake pounded his dad's asshole, then shuddered as pleasure washed over his body. He leaned forward and drove his dick deep inside his father's ass as he exploded, injecting his seed into his dad.

"Oooh, ooh baby," Mike cooed. "Oh fuck yes, Jake. Oh god yes." The pulsing feeling started to die down as Jake's orgasm subsided.

Breathless, Jake responded, "Oh fuck, Dad. Fuck, you feel so good." He released Mike's hips and rubbed his bare, hairy back until he felt himself starting to soften inside his father. He pulled out, eliciting another moan of pleasure from his dad.

Mike flopped onto the bed and rolled onto his back. Jake quickly joined him, laying beside his father and resting his head on Mike's warm, hairy, comforting chest. Mike put his arm around Jake and held him close. They both lay silently, embracing and catching their breath.

Jake couldn't help but notice his dad's erection had returned, and wasn't showing any sides of fading. He slid his hand down over Mike's belly and grabbed his dick.

Mike grunted with approval. He started thrusting his hips gently, fucking his son's hand.

Jake was hypnotized, unable to take his eyes off his hand on his dad's thick cock. He genuinely couldn't tell who was bigger - him, or dad. They were both thick, about 7 and a half inches long, and they both tilted slightly to the left. He watched his father's purple cock head playing peekaboo with his foreskin. Heard his breathing changing, felt his head rising and falling on his chest.

"Cum for me, Daddy. Cum for me," Jake pleaded.

"Oh baby. Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum."

Several thick ropes of cum shot out of Mike's cock, landing on his belly with soft splats. Jake kept stroking until he was sure his dad was done, then shifted down the bed and started licking it up. Mike watched, grinning proudly.

"Good boy, Jakey. Good boy."

Jake swallowed and returned to his spot on his dad's chest.

"I've got a bit of a confession to make," Mike started.

"Hmm?"

"You know when I said it was a weird day at work?"

"Yeah..?"

Mike sighed. "Weird doesn't begin to cover it." If Jake didn't already think he was crazy by now, telling this story couldn't really hurt. "Annie came into my office and told me that two other people had started making out. But when I went out there, they'd just about started having sex. And pretty much everyone else in the office weren't too far off it, either."

"No way," Jake scoffed.

"And Annie started...coming onto me, too. Really hard. But I just ran home like a coward. I don't know why I didn't just give in. I've been interested in her for so long." He was glad Jake was still looking down his body so he couldn't see how hard he was blushing now.

"But then you came home, and...this happened instead?"

"Right. It got that I couldn't control myself - I just had to have you. So whatever hit them hit me too. Just not as quick, I guess."

Jake rubbed Mike's chest lovingly. "Well, I'm glad it worked out this way. Wait, so does that mean I'm also affected?"

"Who fucking knows, boy. But I'm glad it happened, too." He ran his fingers through Jake's hair. "Still, I wish I hadn't been such a coward with Annie."

"So just talk to her tomorrow, tell her the truth. You freaked out, ran home, and regretted it. I'm sure she'd understand, even if she was, like, under the influence of something."

Mike contemplated this idea silently for a while. "Okay. But you have to call your cafe girl, too. Try and reschedule."

"Yeah, I probably should. She's very cute." He lifted his head and looked into his father's eyes hopefully. "But that doesn't mean this has to stop, does it?"

Mike grabbed his son's dick and started stroking it. That was all the answer Jake needed.

****

Sergeant Samantha Chapman was summoned to Private Daniel Pearson's desk. "What is it, Private?" These new recruits were full of questions this evening.

"The household I'm monitoring, um...I'm not sure, but..."