Pine Lake Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree either didn't realize or didn't care that Brad was standing there and continued her assault without distraction.

"Oh god yes, yes." Brooke moaned as she lost control and flooded Bree's mouth.

Bree seemed proud of herself as she came up to kiss Brooke once again. This time with more than just the taste of excitement. This time she was sharing the taste of victory. Bree broke her kiss and leaned over to whisper in Brooke's ear.

"I could make love to you all night."

Brooke was still riding high, and Bree's words only elevated her excitement higher.

Brooke wrapped her arms around Bree and pulled her closer pressing their bare chests against each other. The warmth of Bree's skin against hers was like magic. Bree's breasts were perfect and so were her nipples. They looked and felt divine. Brooke thought to herself she had never seen or felt a better pair of breasts in all her experiences.

Brooke let go as Bree raised herself up to look down at her newfound lover. Brooke was confused when she felt the pressure against her pussy but before she could look down to see what it was, she had her husbands dick shoved in her face.

Brooke was surprised at Brad's intervention. She expected he would just stand there and quietly jerk off watching the erotic show in front of him. After all that was a big part of his kink. Watching and being denied. But she was more than happy to have him involved and welcomed his attack.

Brooke had been in lots of unique sexual situations, so this was no real shock to her, but Bree was much better with a strap on than anyone woman Brooke had been with before. The feel was so much like a man it was hard to tell it was a fake phallus.

Brooke did her best to pleasure Brad as Bree continued her amazing fucking. Bree was an amazing lover not at all what Brooke had thought when she first met her. Brooke saw a scared young wife who had little to no experience with anyone other than her husband. Much like her when she first got there. Brooke was surprised Bree was so skilled of a lover already and couldn't help but wonder what she would be like after a month-long training camp. This woman was an all-star, a first string, Olympic champion.

Brooke was moaning in ecstasy around Brads swollen cock as she felt herself losing control again. She was cumming harder than she could remember in a long, long time. As the waves of pleasure enveloped her, she was relieved to have her husband withdraw and give her the time alone she needed. Amazingly though Bree kept up her pace and continued the assault on Brooke's quivering cunt.

Brooke pulled Bree close once again pressing their nipples against each other. The sensitivity of her situation intensified every light touch. Brooke was shaking but didn't want the amazing feeling to end. She pulled Bree closer still and kissed her passionately as she held on for dear life.

The cool air of the bedroom was musty and warm now. The smell of her sweet juices mixed with sweat swirling around. Bree was finally slowing her pace pulling her upper body off Brooke to get a better look at her conquest. Brooke lay there smiling up at Bree as she felt the familiar swelling and then pulsing of a cock filling her full of cum. But wait. How could that be?

Brooke looked down in a panic and saw that Bree wasn't wearing a strap on at all. Bree was all male down there. She started to panic and looked over to Brad who was standing there with his erection in hand. Brad was enjoying the show and that once again put Brooke instantly at ease. It was a little odd but the whole scene was incredibly arousing.

Bree finished pumping her batter into Brooke running her hand down the shaft to make sure to get every last drop out. The confusion seemed to add to the excitement. Bree's soft skin and amazing breast didn't match the incredibly perfect dick now being removed from her gaping hole.

Brooke was trying not to think too much about it as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure still washing over her one after another. Her own orgasm had taken over her body and possessed her. She was unable to stop the response her body was having to the whole scene.

Brooke chose to close her eyes and lay back, just letting her body enjoy the pleasure it had received. But her breather didn't last long, and she was once again surprised when she felt a soft lapping at her now throbbing cunt.

When Brooke looked down, she was hardly surprised. Her kinky sex crazy husband was headfirst between her legs. Brad was taking care to be soft and gentle, knowing how sensitive Brooke got after orgasming. Brad was eagerly cleaning up the creamy mix of juices flowing freely from Brooke.

Once again Brad had made her feel loved and appreciated. His devotion to Brooke was evident in his actions and his desire for her regardless of the situation. The intimacy between them made Bree all but vanish in the night as they connected through that intimate and kinky act.

It wasn't long before Brad had cleared every drop from Brooke, and the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Brooke awoke but Brad was already gone. Why hadn't he woken her up and had coffee with her, she thought? She climbed out of bed and stumbled to the shower to get ready for the day. Brooke felt odd today. Something didn't seem right, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

As she stepped out of the shower and toweled off, she noticed that Brad hadn't returned his toiletries to their usual spot. It was like he had taken them again to go on another trip. But he was supposed to be home for the rest of the month at least. Brooke was disappointed and a little angry that he hadn't woken her and told her he was leaving again. Brooke made a pot of coffee and sat down to look at her emails.

There was a private message from Brad that popped up when she opened her laptop.

7:32am

HEY, I SHOULD BE BACK LATER TODAY AND

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER TONIGHT.

I HOPE YOU HAVE TIME BECAUSE I REALLY MISS YOU.

I DON'T LIKE GOING A WEEK WITHOUT EVEN SEEING YOU

LOVE, BRAD

What the hell? Brooke was confused. He just saw me last night. We slept in the same bed.

Brooke decided to pick up the phone and call him to find out why he had to leave so abruptly.

"Why did you leave without waking me up?" Brooke said before Brad could even say hello.

"Since when do you want me to call you and wake you up before I fly home?"

Brooke could barely hear him with all the noise in the background. It sounded like a busy third world country street, with horns of all different kinds angerly beeping at each other and people yelling in an undesirable language.

"We're getting to the airport now. I'll talk to you when I get back in a few hours." Brad yelled into the phone before it hung up.

Brooke was really confused. How could he have left and gotten somewhere so far away in just a few hours? He was acting as if he hadn't been home at all.

Brooke was confused and still a little angry as she returned to finish getting dressed for her day.

As Brooke was gathering her clothes together, she noticed a huge wet spot in the middle of the bed. If she didn't know better, it looked as if she had lost control of her bladder in the middle of the night. It certainly couldn't be from Bree. Brad had made sure of that.

Brooke decided to strip the bed and have one of the maids clean the room for her. Something she did on occasion but not every day.

Brooke was on her way into the office walking up the path towards the main complex when she saw Bree off in the distance. She wanted to thank her for the fun and assure her everything was ok with the whole situation. She didn't want Bree to feel judged or afraid there were hard feelings regarding Brad or anything that had happened last night.

"Hey Bree, wait up." Brooke called out as she got closer.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Bree questioned as Brooke approached her.

At first Brooke thought it was Bree's idea of a joke but quickly realized she truly didn't recognize Brooke at all.

"I'm sorry ma'am, she's new and wandered off. Its my fault for not giving clear instructions." One of the camp counselors explained.

"Her and her husband are actually a couple of days late and we are trying to rush them through the intake process and catch them up on training." The counselor continued, as he took Bree by the hand and led her away.

Wait a minute, Brooke thought to herself. Am I losing it? That was Bree, but she didn't recognize me and now I'm being told she just got here?

Brooke was trying to reconcile everything in her head as she sat down at her desk to continue where she left off the day before. She was reviewing new intakes to determine the best course of training for each couple. There on the top of the pile was an open file with Bree's beautiful picture lying beside it.

Brooke instantly realized she had dreamt the whole thing up. From the moment Bree sat down with her in the cantina till the moment she fell asleep in Brad's arms. It was all some big elaborate dream.

Brooke sat there coming to grips with the fact that everything she had felt was all imagined and none of it was real.

Well, some of it was real. The wet spot was real. So was the huge grin on Brookes face that explained how she felt about the whole thing.

12