Ping! - A 750 Word Short Story

Story Info
A Short Story at the Office.
822 words
3.97
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entry in the 750 Word Project 2024

All characters are over 18.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy. 750 word count starts after the break!

----------

PING! My inter-office messenger went off, "Is it chilly in here today?"

"I don't think so, why?" I replied with a PING! of my own.

PING! "Hmmmm. Almost feels like I forgot to wear something."

My CEO's secretary, Belinda, was a cute 20-something who stood just over 5 feet with a perky set of tits and nice little ass. Even though she was married, I had secretly been banging her for months.

At 6:30 that night, I heard another familiar PING! "Everyone's gone. Want to warm me up?"

Minutes later, I heard the click-clack of heels on the tile floor of the hallway leading to my office. Looking up, I saw Belinda standing in my doorway, her dress clinging to her curves, her legs perched on a pair of black heels.

Without a word, she walked to me behind my desk, and spun my office chair toward her. She unfastened my belt and slacks, and pulled them along with my boxers, down past my knees. Belinda sunk to her knees and took my swollen cock between her lipstick covered lips. Her tongue swirled around my shaft as she coated it in her saliva. Pulling back, she wrapped her lips around the crown of my dick and licked at my sensitive head. The entire time she did this, her blue eyes were locked on mine.

Watching her on her knees, sucking my cock with her eyes staring up at me caused me to swell even more in her mouth. My balls started to tighten when she took her mouth off me and licked up and down my shaft like a popsicle.

"No cumming yet, baby. I've been waiting all day to feel you inside me."

Belinda stood up, gripped the hem of her dress, and began to pull it up over her thighs. As she lifted it up, she revealed the lacy top of her stockings and then her uncovered pussy that was topped with a small patch of blonde fuzz. Moving over, she leaned over my desk and opened her legs, inviting me to take her from behind.

I jumped out of my chair, my slacks pooling at my ankles. I took my cock in hand and ran the head up and down her soaking pussy lips. Once I was sufficiently covered in her juices, I pressed forward, slowly splitting her lips.

"Unnnngggghhhh" she moaned. "I love the way your cock fills up my cunt."

I could feel her lips spreading over my length as I continued to push forward. I paused when my hips and balls made contact with her bare ass, letting us both adjust. I then pulled out and began to piston my hips back and forth. We got into a rhythm as I gripped her hips and began to fuck her harder and faster.

The scent of her arousal filled the air as the sound of our skin slapping against each other filled the empty office. Because of her small stature, her feet were leaving the floor with some of my thrusts. I felt Belinda reach back and grab my wrist, pulling my hand toward her mouth. As I continued to fuck her, she took my thumb In her mouth and began to suck on it.

As she released it, she turned her head and groaned, "My ass. Stick it in my ass."

I moved my hand back down and pressed my lubricated digit against her puckered hole. With one hand on her hip and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, my thumb poked through the tight muscular ring. As it slipped all the way in, Belinda let out a scream and her entire body began to shake and convulse.

Her pussy and ass tightened around me, and I felt myself spurt deep into her. Waves of cum filled her tunnel and started to flow out and down my balls. As we rode out our orgasms, I removed my finger and allowed my cock to slip out of her. I watched our combined juices slide down her thighs and drip on to my office floor. I reached over and grabbed a box of tissues and we both cleaned ourselves off.

Belinda pulled her dress back down, then turned and gave me a long French kiss.

"Mmmmm. I better get going, baby. Mark should be home around eight and will want his little wife waiting."

I got myself dressed wondered what would happen the next time I heard the tell-tale PING! from my computer.

------

Like many authors on here, I thrive on ratings, favorites, follows and feedback! Leave constructive feedback - let me know what's working and what's not. It's how we all improve. That being said, comments like "Yawn" or "Sucked" really doesn't help anyone.