Pining for Madison: The Cabin

Story Info
Adam and Madison take Becky and Ryan to the cabin.
14.2k words
4.48
10k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in this story are 18+. All sexual activity is consensual, and there is a lot sexual activity.

Happy Reading!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

## Chapter 1 ##

As 6:30 PM approached, I sat patiently on my bed, legs crossed in the lotus style. Madison had arranged to FaceTime me, and I eagerly awaited her call.

She had gone away on holiday for the week to visit family, making each day feel like an eternity. I missed her so much -- it marked the longest time we'd been apart since we started dating.

I watched, or rather willed, the time on my phone to transition from 6:29 to 6:30. As the next minute arrived, the digits seamlessly shifted from twenty-nine to thirty.

A picture of Madison's beautiful face, along with her name, lit up my screen, and the phone started to ring. I answered immediately.

"Hey babe," I greeted, trying to hold the phone steady in front of me.

A pixelated view of her face appeared, before eventually becoming clearer.

"Hey babe," she replied, giving me a little wave.

"How's the holiday going?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, not bad. Missing you like crazy though."

"I'm missing you too. Not being with you is driving me nuts. When will you be back again?"

"Aww babe, don't worry, I'll be back for your birthday, I promise."

"I don't care about my birthday; I just want to see you again."

"It's only a few more days, and then I'm all yours. The birthday boy can have anything he wants then."

"Anything?"

"Yep, anything."

"That does sound good, but what do I want?" I said tapping my chin with my finger.

"Well, I'm sure you can use your imagination."

"Ooh! I've just thought of a few things."

"I bet you have, and let me guess, it doesn't involve wearing much?"

"How did you know?"

She laughed at my predictability.

"Speaking of which..." she began to say.

"I've been so horny, these last few days, I might just jump on you, the second I see you."

"It must be all that country air, but I'll brace myself," I joked.

"I've thought about, you know..." she said gesturing her head downwards.

"But I'm sharing a room with my niece, so it's not really practical."

"Where is she now?"

"Well, actually come to mention it, I'm on my own. Everyone went grocery shopping for food for this evening."

"Well, why don't you, you know, take care of it now?" I suggested.

"What, like over the phone?"

"Yeah, yeah." I said egging her on.

"Well, I'll do it, if you do it with me."

"Okay, fairs fair."

"How do you want to start?"

"Maybe, take you top off?"

"Missing the girls I see."

"Oh yes."

"Okay, just a sec, let me put the phone down here... and..."

I watched as the camera image wobbled, showing glimpses of a girls bedroom, the white ceiling, the walls decorated with posters, before Madison came back into view.

"Can you see me okay?" she asked.

"Yep, every beautiful inch of you."

I watched as Madison pulled off her top and unhooked her bra. She walked closer to the camera and gave me a little shimmy.

"There, can you see them?"

She held her breasts and pushed them up.

"Oh yes, there's my girls." I said smiling.

"Now your turn. Drop 'em soldier!"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, giving her a mock salute.

"...I just need to prop this up on something."

I placed my phone against the footboard of my bed, angling it upwards. I shuffled backwards until I was in focus.

"Can you see me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now show me the goods, hot stuff."

I unbuttoned my trousers, and slid my hand in to my underwear and pulled out my flaccid dick.

"Now play with it. Make it big for me." Madison asked.

I started to play with it, shaking it from the base, then stroking it to get it bigger.

"Is this good? Do you like this?"

"Yeah, that's good," she replied.

I could see her arm moving up and down.

"Wait, have you started already?"

"Oh yes!"

Madison wasted no time, in starting to play with herself.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll just make it easier for you. Two secs."

When the picture came back in to view, it appeared that Madison had removed her trousers and underwear. I watched as she placed one foot on the bed, to open herself up a bit and slid her fingers between her legs.

"How's this?"

"Now that is hot!" I replied.

"Yeah, you like it when I rub my pussy, does it get you nice and hard," Madison asked sexily.

I nodded in response. I had never heard Madison speak dirty before. It was such an unexpected turn-on.

"Ad, it doesn't work if you don't say anything back."

"Oh shit, sorry, of course."

I quickly tried to think of something to say.

"My cock is so hard, looking at your beautiful pussy."

"Mmm, I'm so wet thinking about your thick cock. I want it inside of me so bad," she continued.

"I want to bend you over and make you feel every inch."

"Yes! I want to ride that dick all night long."

The conversation was getting pretty explicit and I was fully hard now, stroking my dick for Madison and getting off on her dirty talk.

Suddenly, my bedroom door swung open and my mom entered the room.

"What do you want for dinner tonigh... oh my good heavens, I, I."

She shielded her eyes with her hand and hurriedly backed out of the room, closing the bedroom door behind her.

I jumped up after her, my dick wagging as I did.

"Mom!" I called out.

"It's not what you think, I was just checking something." I lied, as she scurried down the stairs.

I went back into my room and sat down on my bed and buried my face in my hands.

"What happened?" she asked.

"My mom, she... she caught me."

"She just walked into the room, asked me what I wanted for dinner and caught me, you know, stroking it."

I watched as Madison covered her mouth and started laughing uncontrollably.

"It's not funny, Mads!"

"I'm sorry, but it is, it's so funny."

She burst out laughing, her face turning red from laughing so much.

"I can't wait to move out." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh babe," she sighed, starting to calm down a bit, dabbing the laughter tears from her eyes.

"I guess the moment's gone now, hasn't it?" I said somewhat dejected.

"Yeah, sorry babe, but don't worry, I'll be back soon and we can pick up where we left off. I promise."

"That's if I haven't died of embarrassment before then."

"Look, I'll call you back same time tomorrow. Love you."

She blew me a kiss.

"Love you." I replied, blowing one back.

The screen went black as she ended the call.

I looked down at my rapidly softening dick, disappointed, before tucking it back in to my underwear and doing up my trousers.

After our incident, my mom and I avoided each other for a while, the awkwardness to much for either of us to bear.

Thankfully, the next few days flew by, and today was Madison's return from her holiday. It also happened to be my nineteenth birthday. Although, I was way more excited about seeing Madison.

I laid there in bed, my arms folded above the covers, staring blankly at the ceiling. I hadn't fully come around when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Adam, are you up yet?" My mom called out.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Are you decent, can I come in?"

Ever since she caught me, she had now been extra cautious about coming into my room.

"Yes."

I watched the door slowly open, and my mom poke her head through.

"You're not doing anything are you? Because I can come back later if you are."

"No, mom!" I replied exasperated.

I'm sure she thinks that's all I do when I'm in my bedroom now.

"Good. I'm coming in," she announced.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My special little boy."

"Mom! I'm nineteen, I'm not little."

"You'll always be little to me. Now go get dressed. Your father and I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? What is it?" I replied, sitting up on my elbows.

"You'll have to get dressed to find out."

"Fine, I'll be down in fifteen minutes."

"I'll have your breakfast waiting."

My mom left me to it and disappeared back down the stairs.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to have a shower and get dressed. I could smell the bacon from the top of the stairs and followed that delicious scent all the way to the kitchen.

My dad, sat at the table and looked up from his paper as I walked in.

"Morning, birthday boy!"

"Morning dad." I replied.

My mom was busy at the stove, cooking strips of bacon.

There were a few birthday cards on the table with my name on it, no doubt from my relatives.

I sat myself down at the kitchen table opposite my dad and started to open the cards one by one.

By the time I had finished, I had a nice little stack of cash beside me.

My dad whistled.

"Guess dinner's on you tonight then," he joked.

My mom placed a cooked breakfast in front of me and my father and we tucked in.

I had just finished my food when a small navy-coloured box with a white ribbon slid its way across the table and into my field of vision.

"Happy birthday, Adam," they both said smiling.

I picked up the small box, intrigued by what could be inside.

I carefully removed the lid and inside was a car key.

I looked up from the box to my parents' expectant faces.

"She's outside," my dad said.

I paused for a moment, almost in shock at what he just said.

I then slid my chair back and rushed to the front door, my parents doing their best to keep up with me.

As I opened the door, I could see her. Parked next to my parents car was a 2012 black Jeep Wrangler.

"No way. No freaking way!" I cried out in excitement.

"Yes way, son, she's all yours," my mom replied.

"We thought as you'll be going to college soon, you'll be needing some transport. She's got a few thousand miles already logged on the clock, but she's in good condition," my dad added.

"Oh my god you guys, I'm stunned. I can't believe it. I can't wait to show Mads."

As if she heard her name, my phone chimed from my pocket. I took it out and there was a message from Madison.

"I'm back, can't wait to see you. x."

Followed quickly by a second message,

"Happy birthday BTW x."

I looked up from my phone and at my parents.

"It's from Madison, she's back."

"Go on, go see your girlfriend."

I hugged them both tightly and hurried to put my trainers on, before jumping into my new car.

I waved to my parents, who were still standing by the front door and reversed out of the drive and made my way to Madison's.

I couldn't believe it - I've got a car, freedom!

Needless to say, I got to her house in record time.

As I parked outside, I pulled out my phone and quickly messaged Madison.

"I'm outside, come see me x."

I waited a moment, and watched as the front door opened and Madison appeared.

I beeped the horn and she came running towards the car. She was wearing a low cut, knee length floral summer dress, that rippled in the breeze as she ran. She looked stunning.

I quickly got out of the car to meet her, and she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and gave me a massive kiss.

I spun her around, before lowering her back to her feet.

"I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, babe," I replied.

"Don't tell me this is yours?" Madison asked, looking past me and at the car.

"It most certainly is. What do you think?" I said proudly.

"I love it! So, you going to take me for a ride or what?"

I raised an eyebrow, and she knew exactly what I meant and playfully slapped me on the arm.

"Come on then, get in."

Madison hurried over to the opposite side of the car and got in the passenger seat.

"Let's go," she said drumming on the dashboard.

"Go where?" I asked.

"Any where, just drive, babe."

I put the car in to drive and drove off. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going, we were just cruising around and catching up.

Madison played with the radio, finding us some good music to listen to, before telling me all about her holiday, what she got up to and how much she enjoyed seeing her relatives.

It was so good to hear her talk and to be around her again. Her being away, was like a part of me was missing.

"I'm so glad you're back." I said glancing across to her and smiling. I felt whole again.

"A week was too long," she replied, affectionately stroking my thigh and leaving her hand there.

"Why don't we take the scenic route, here take a left up here," she then suggested.

The road slowly transitioned from a built-up urban area to a more country route. The rows of houses were soon replaced with rows of tall trees.

I felt Madison's hand slowly move its way up my leg. My eyes darted between the road and her hand.

"I think, if I remember correctly, we have some unfinished business to take care of," she said, her hand now resting over my crotch.

"Oh, we do, don't we," I replied.

"We do," she replied smiling.

She glanced back at the seats behind us, the windows blacked out with privacy glass.

"Why don't you pull over? Look, there's a little side road there, in between those trees."

I indicated to turn, not sure why, considering there were no other cars to be seen. We continued down a small dirt road before eventually reaching an opening in a secluded spot and parked.

The trees towered all around us, and with the engine off, you could hear all the birds chirping in the background.

We both took a moment to admire the tranquility of our surroundings before turning to look at each other.

Before we knew it, our heads had drifted towards each other, and we began to make out. Our hands scouring each others' bodies.

Madison stopped kissing.

"So, how about we christen this thing. Back seat?"

I gave her a big smile and nodded. We both quickly got out of the car to fold our seats down, so we could get in the back.

As I settled onto the back seat, Madison swiftly went for my trouser button, opening them with an intensity I had never seen before.

She helped me pull my trousers and underwear as far as my knees, before grabbing my dick and fondling it, working it to get me hard.

There wasn't that much room in the back, so I found myself wedged tightly in the corner. Madison, however, went low, her head now in my lap as she started to suck my dick.

I held onto to the back of head, as her mouth slid from top to bottom.

"Mmm, Fuck, this feels so good." I murmured softly.

This was so fucking hot, she was really going for it. Swapping between her mouth and her hands.

She stopped abruptly.

"Here, sit in the middle."

She stood up as best she could, her head hitting the roof as she hunched over, before lifting up her dress and pulling her panties down. I helped her step out of them, then as soon as her legs were free, she straddled me sliding her knees as far apart as she could, lowering herself on to my dick.

I couldn't see anything as her dress covered everything, but I could sure as fuck feel it. Her mound was moist as my head pushed apart her lips. She teased me for a moment, riding just the tip. Then lowering herself down further. I could feel I was completely inside of her now.

She gasped with pleasure, reaching out on to the back seat head rests and grabbing them, allowing her to rock on my lap.

"Mmm, that feels so good, babe. I've missed your cock so much."

I slipped my hands under her dress and grabbed on to her ass and let her ride me. The car started to gently rock as she started to ride me harder and the windows began to mist up, from all the heavy breathing.

"God, you feel so good inside of me. Do you like it when I ride your thick cock."

"I love it, your pussy feels so wet." I replied.

This was all Madison now; she was running the show. I watched her face constantly change, one moment she'd close her eyes and bite her bottom lip, then her mouth would open as if she wanted to scream and then she'd open her eyes and look directly at me, giving me a look I knew meant she loved me.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum," she whispered out between laboured breaths.

"Cum inside me, babe. I want your cum inside me."

She let out a cry, a combination of my dick swelling, and her muscles constricting was enough for us to orgasm together. My dick pulsed inside of her, unloading my warm seed, she groaned with every pulse. Finally, she put her hands on each side of my face and kissed me, sucking on my tongue, before pulling away.

"Happy Birthday, babe," she whispered.

I sat there stunned. The sex, the dirty talk, was so fucking hot it blew me away.

Madison climbed off me and put her panties back on, while I lifted my hips and backside to pull up my underwear and trousers.

Madison sat beside me, and I put my arm around her.

"Now that you have a car, we should go somewhere," she suggested, affectionately stroking my thigh and leaning into me.

"Definitely, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Ooh, I just remembered. When I was away, I talked to one of my uncles, and he mentioned having a cabin or lodge that I could borrow anytime. It sounded really nice."

"Okay, well, if you sort it out with him, we can go away for the weekend."

"We can even ask Becky and her new boyfriend Ryan if they want to come. Unless you want it to be just the two of us?"

"I don't mind."

"You've not met Ryan yet, have you?"

"No, not yet. What's he like?"

"I've only met him a couple of times, but he seems okay. Becky is absolutely smitten with him. I think since our little group session and finding a boyfriend, she's in a really good place now."

"Good, I'm glad she's happy."

"Okay then, leave all the arrangements to me."

"Sorted."

We stayed a little longer before heading back to Madison's house.

## Chapter 2 ##

Over the next few days, Madison made a few phone calls and managed to arrange everything for this coming weekend. We were all going to meet at Madison's and from there, it would be a five or so hour drive to her uncle's cabin.

Finally, Friday arrived, and I packed my bag with everything I thought I'd need for the trip. Madison and I also went shopping for supplies, to make sure we were set for things like food and toiletries and I made sure the car was topped up with a full tank.

We arranged to meet at 4 PM, and I pulled up outside Madison's house at 3:55.

I got out of the car and went to knock on her door. Madison answered and greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey babe, all set?" I greeted.

"Yep, got my bag right here." She said pointing at a bag on the floor next to her.

I picked up her bag and walked Madison to the car.

"We're just waiting for Becky and Ryan," Madison said, looking down the road to see if she could spot any sign of them.

I put her bag next to mine in the trunk and sat down.

"Excited? This will be our first weekend away together."

"I know, I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun."

At that moment, a car pulled up. Two people got out, each carrying a bag, before the car beeped its horn and drove off again.

"There they are!" Madison announced.

"Hey you guys, all set for a fun weekend?" Madison said, greeting Becky and Ryan.

"Hey girl, you know it," Becky replied enthusiastically.

"Oh, before I forget. Ryan this Adam, Adam this is Ryan."

"Hey Ryan."

"Hey."

Ryan was tall, with black hair that casually fell over his forehead. He was kind of skinny, but you could tell he was hiding some wiry strength. He had a strong jaw and dare I say, classically handsome. Becky had done well for herself it would seem.

I reached out my hand to take the bags from them. Becky passed hers to me first and then Ryan and I stashed them in the back with the others.

"Right, shall we make a move?" I announced.

"Two secs, let me just say goodbye to my folks." Madison replied, quickly running back to the house and leaving Becky, Ryan and I to talk amongst ourselves.