Pining for Madison: The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried over to a large box to the side of Madison and fingered the edge, before lifting up the huge lid.

"We have a hot tub!" Madison cried out.

"Now we're talking." Becky added.

I found the control box and switched it on, and it roared into life.

"It'll probably take a while to heat up though," I said.

"It's okay, we can use it later tonight," Madison replied.

I lowered the lid back down to keep the heat in.

"So, showers and explore the lake?" I suggested as a plan of action.

We all collectively agreed and went back inside. After one more round of coffees, we got up from the table, everyone appeared to be feeling a lot more perkier now.

"Who's having the first shower?" Becky asked.

"I don't mind, I'll probably share one with Adam, if it's quicker." Madison answered.

"Oh yeah, three guesses what you'll be cleaning." Becky joked.

"Girl, please! You'll probably be using Ryan's dick as a toothbrush knowing you." Madison replied, then proceeding to simulate the actions.

We collectively laughed at Madison's visuals.

"Touché Mads! Touché." Becky responded, with a wide smile on her face.

Ryan and I just looked at each other and smiled at the prospect of some shower hi-jinx.

I eagerly grabbed Madison's hand.

"Come on then, show me your cleaning techniques then, babe."

We left Becky and Ryan in the kitchen and went to get ready for the shower. A few moments later, we returned with our towels wrapped around us and headed towards the bathroom.

Becky wolf whistled as we walked past.

Madison jokingly flipped Becky the bird and they both laughed.

When we got to the bathroom, I closed the door behind us, and we each hung our towels on the back of the door. Madison slid open the shower door and turned the shower taps on, placing her hand under the spray of water, until it was warm enough to enter.

The shower itself wasn't huge but could fit the both of us. It had a tiled seat on one side, which also housed a few toiletries such as shampoo and shower gel.

Madison got in first and I followed closely behind her. She took up most of the water, while I hovered on the outskirts, every so often changing places with her.

Madison squeezed some of the shower gel on to her hands and asked me to turn around. She began washing my back, her hands moving in circular motions, causing the shower gel to foam up and slowly made her way further down my back, until she reached my buttocks.

From there she pressed her body against mine and her hands found their way around my hips and to the front.

She held my dick in her hand, delicately washing it and gently pulling my foreskin back and tracing her thumb around the head of my rapidly hardening dick.

"Is it clean enough now?" She asked.

"Hmm, I think I could do with a few more minutes," I joked.

"Oh, so you want the intensive clean then," she replied, turning me around to face her again.

She ran her hands over her wet hair moving the stray strands clinging her to her face and dropped to her knees.

She jerked me a couple of times, before taking me in her mouth, holding on to my ass for support. I raised my hands and clasped them behind my head, enjoying the sensation.

Madison was just getting into the swing of things, when the shower door suddenly slid open.

"Busted!" shouted Becky, she pointed her phone at Madison's face and the camera flash lit up the shower.

Madison screamed and gestured, but with me still in her mouth. All I could feel was a tingling sensation as the reverberation pleasurably travelled down the length of my dick.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to speak with your mouthful, Mads!" Becky said hysterically laughing.

Madison clawed for the shower door and slid it back, while Becky ran out of the bathroom with her prize photo.

She pulled me out of her mouth, to talk.

"Oh, it's on now," she said, quickly wiping the water from her face.

I looked down at her and jokingly made a puppy whining noise, because she stopped.

"Sorry babe, where was I?"

She took me in her mouth again and continued.

I could steadily feel the pleasure growing and myself getting closer and closer to climax, when Madison stopped with her mouth and switched to her hand and jerked me, every so often rubbing the tip of my dick around her wet nipples.

"Fuck, that feels good, Mad," I moaned out.

"Yeah, you like that, babe?"

She squeezed tighter and jerked faster and unable to hold back anymore, I shot my load across her chest and watched as the water washed it away between her breasts and down her stomach

I offered my hand, helping her to her feet. When she rose, I quickly moved in to kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

As we sensuously kissed she grabbed one of my hands, and slowly turned her body around, breaking the kiss. She raised a leg on to the tiled seat and directed the hand she was still holding between her legs and leaning her head back on to my chest.

"I think I need a bit of attention now," she whispered.

I rubbed my fingers over her wet mound, and she moaned softly. The steam from the shower filled the room and clung to our skin, causing Madison's skin to appear shiny in the light.

I diligently worked her clit with my fingers, rubbing, circling, flicking and every so often slipping my finger inside of her. Her heavy exhales causing the steam to swirl around above us.

I stopped, much to Madison's surprise.

"Aww, Babe, don't stop, I was nearly there," she whispered in my ear.

"I know, but I want to try something. Try sitting down." I instructed.

She sat down facing me and I dropped to my knees, I pried her legs apart, so they were wide open and I buried my face between her legs.

"Oh Jesus," she cried out as I began to attack her clit with my tongue.

She ran both her hands through my wet hair and clutched at it, pulling me deeper in to her.

"Mmm, that's the spot, babe, right there," she directed.

"Oh, oh, yeah, mmmmm!"

She was pulling my head in to her so tightly, I could barely breathe. I knew I had to get her to orgasm quickly otherwise I'd surely pass out.

I upped my tempo and began lashing my tongue so quickly it hurt.

Madison's legs clamped around my head tightly, she practically rode my face as she approached her orgasm.

I could only hear muffled screams as her hands desperately clutched at the walls, her fingers splayed wide as she came.

Her legs slowly loosened and my face was free. I immediately pulled back, and took in a sharp intake of air. My lips, chin and jaw all sore from the work out.

Madison looked at my reddened face and cupped it with her hands.

"I'm so sorry if I squeezed too tightly, babe, but you were just too damn good at that, I couldn't help myself."

I grabbed on to her knee and lifted myself up and ran my face under the water.

We finished cleaning up and turned off the shower. I stepped out first and grabbed my towel from the door and patted myself dry, before wrapping it around my waist. I then passed Madison her towel. She wrapped it around her body and tucked it in at her chest.

I opened the bathroom door and we both left to head to the bedroom to get dressed.

Becky was sitting on the sofa with Ryan, with both of them looking at her phone.

"You better not be showing Ryan that picture you took, missy!"

"Too late," she replied.

"Let me see it," Madison demanded.

Becky turned her phone and waved it around, toying with Madison.

A picture of Madison on her knees, with her mouth full of my dick, and exposing the side of her breast, with just a hint of her nipple filled the screen.

"You better delete that, right now!" Madison playfully insisted.

"Aww, but I was going to make it my new lock screen." Becky joked.

"Don't you mean cock screen." Ryan quipped.

I snorted with laughter at Ryan's joke.

"Give it here," Madison begged.

"No way," Becky replied, holding the phone out of reach and teasing her.

Madison leaned forward trying to get the phone and fell on top of Becky and Ryan.

They were laughing hysterically as Madison tried to clamber over them both to reach the phone.

I stood there watching this ludicrous display unfold in front of me, when I noticed that her towel was shifting around quite a bit. It was then the inevitable happened. As she tried to pull herself up, her towel opened and she ended up flashing her breasts at Becky and Ryan.

Ryan's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of her perfect pair.

Madison grasped at her towel to cover herself up, before giving up on retrieving the phone and composing herself.

"Ahem, sorry about that, Ryan. I didn't mean to give you an eyeful there," she said apologising.

"I... I didn't mind."

Becky nudged his arm.

"As for you Miss Becky Moore, I hope you know, I'll be getting my revenge on you. I don't know how yet, but it's coming," Madison said trying to keep a straight face.

"Come Adam, we have revenge to plot!" Madison announced over-dramatically.

She grabbed my arm and theatrically we stormed off to our bedroom.

As we finished getting dressed, Becky and Ryan slipped into the shower. I could see Madison plotting of ways to get back at Becky.

I plonked myself down on the sofa and watched as Madison snuck over to the bathroom. She tried the door, but this time it was locked. Becky clearly saw this coming.

"Damn it!" Madison yelled and then joined me on the sofa.

"Come on now Mads, she could see that coming a mile away. You've got to play the long game. Her guard is going to be up now," I joked.

"Yeah, I guess," Madison replied, before picking up an old magazine from the coffee table and opening it.

She quietly read through each page, licking the tip of her finger and turning the corner of each page she finished.

Twenty minutes passed before Becky and Ryan finally emerged from the bathroom, each wearing a towel.

Madison looked up from her magazine.

"Nice shower?" She asked.

"Lovely, thank you."

Becky carried on walking, when Madison called out.

"Oh, um, Becks', you've got a little spunk on your chin." Madison said all seriously.

Becky started wiping at her chin.

"Gotcha!" she said with a little smirk and returned to her magazine.

"Funny," she called back, before turning to Ryan and asking him.

"I don't have anything left on my chin, do I?"

"No, it's all clean, babe." He replied, reassuringly brushing her chin with his thumb.

I shook my head, laughing to myself.

They left the room and when they came back, they were all dressed and ready to go.

Madison put her magazine down and we both got up from the sofa.

"Right then, shall we hit the lake?" I asked the group.

## Chapter 4 ##

We all ventured outside onto the deck and eyed up the bright orange kayaks on either side of the dock.

There were life jackets in each one, so I bent down, kneeling on the wooden boards of the dock and grabbed one from the kayak closest to me and held it up for Madison to put it on.

She slipped her arms in, and I fastened the buckles around the front for her.

Ryan copied me and did the same for Becky, and we both put our own jackets on.

I helped Madison into her kayak and handed her the long blue paddle, before untying the weathered rope that was holding the kayak to the dock. Ryan made sure Becky was sorted and we both hopped into ours.

We cleared the dock and drifted for a bit.

"Um, guys?" Becky called out, "How do you get this thing to go in a straight line?"

We all looked in Becky's direction to see her going around in circles, causing us all to laugh.

"Stop laughing you guys," she said, starting to laugh herself.

She used her paddle to splash water at us all, in retaliation for laughing, which ended up in a water fight between all of us.

When we eventually calmed down from the play fighting, we coached Becky on how to paddle and we all set off.

We spent the whole afternoon exploring around the lake, before returning back to the cabin for a well earned rest.

We tied up the kayaks, freshened up and all ate lunch together at the kitchen table.

As evening approached, we all stood outside and watched the sun go down, whilst drinking a bottle of beer.

As the sky got darker, Madison turned the deck lights on, transforming the ambiance to a warm and inviting glow, casting soft shadows across the deck.

Madison stood by the hot tub.

"Hot tub anyone?" she asked.

"I just remembered, I didn't actually bring any swim wear, Mads," Becky replied.

We all looked at each other.

"I don't think any of us did, did we?" I added.

"Do we need them?" Madison casually replied.

We all looked at each other again.

"What, like everyone get naked?" Ryan said, hesitantly.

"I mean, we're all friends here, right? And it's nothing we haven't seen before?"

Ryan looked at Becky as if to take her lead.

"Well, I'm game if you are," Becky added.

I lifted the lid off the hot tub and the steam plumed up in to the air.

"Well, it's definitely warm enough." I said, dipping my hands in the water.

"So, are we doing this?" Madison asked again.

"Yeah, come on, it'll be a laugh," Becky replied.

Madison, who was wearing one of her summer dresses was the first to make a move. Grabbing the hem of her dress, she pulled it over her head to reveal her matching bra and panties.

"Come on you lot. I'm not doing this on my own." She said, as we all watched her continue to undress.

Becky was next, then Ryan and I took off our t-shirts. Madison was ahead of us and took off her bra and panties. I could see Ryan's eyes scanning Madison' naked body.

Together, the girls were were quickest to get naked and left two piles of clothes on the deck and climbed into the hot tub.

"Mmm!" Madison said, sinking her body into the warm water.

"Well, come on then you two," Becky coaxed.

"It's not like we haven't seen your tinkles before," she joked, wiggling her index finger like a worm.

Of course it was true, Becky had seen enough of me naked during our threesome after all, but I wasn't too sure if Ryan knew that already.

I pulled my shorts and underwear off in one go, exposing myself to the girls and climbed in.

With the three of us in, we all waited for Ryan to join us.

"Fuck it," he said and pulled down his shorts and underwear.

While I was grower, Ryan was definitely a shower, his long cock dangled between his legs as he climbed into the hot tub. I could see both girls immediately fix on it as he climbed in.

With us all settled in to the relaxing warm water, we passed the time talking, every so often, sending one person out to get more beer from the fridge.

"I know, we should play a game," Becky suggested.

"A game? like what?" I asked.

"How about truth or dare!" she suggested.

"Come on, that's a kid's game," I replied.

"What if we make it a little more adult and anything goes, we'll call it Truth or Dare: Hot tub edition," Madison jokingly suggested.

We all looked at Madison, intrigued by her suggestion.

"Well, I like the sound of this. Boys?" Becky added.

"Okay. We're in," I said, speaking for Ryan.

"Okay, okay. Who wants to go first?" Becky asked.

"Shall we go clockwise from me?" Madison suggested.

"Okay, so I'll answer first," Becky confirmed.

"Okay Beck's, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth."

Madison pondered what to ask her.

"Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?"

"That's easy - giving," she quickly replied, smiling and looking at Ryan and comically pumping her eyebrows.

It was Becky's turn to ask the question now.

"Ryan, truth or dare?"

"Dare please, babe."

She looked at Ryan and then back at Madison.

"I dare you... to kiss Madison."

The dare looked to have stunned Ryan. He looked at Madison first and then to me, as if to ask the question are you okay with this.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"A dares a dare, dude." I said.

Ryan leaned forward from his seat, with Madison moving to do the same. Their head's turned slightly and they locked lips. Ryan's hands hovered over her body, almost as if he was afraid to touch her. They made out for about twenty seconds before sitting back down again.

After watching them kiss, I found myself with the answer to a question I had asked myself when I had the threesome with Becky and Madison. How would I feel if the roles were reversed and another man fucked Madison? Honestly, I don't think I'd mind, it was kind of a turn on. I think after watching Becky and Ryan going at it yesterday, I kinda think I like to watch.

"Okay, babe. Your turn to ask Adam."

"Truth or dare, Ad?" Ryan asked.

"Let's go for truth."

"Which of Madison's holes do you enjoy the most?" He asked grinning.

Becky burst out laughing at the question and Madison stared at me smiling.

"Well?" Madison replied.

"I mean I love them all," I replied carefully.

"Come on, pick one," Becky goaded.

"Um, um, her pussy."

Becky and Ryan clapped and Madison's cheeks turned red.

"Okay, babe. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare please."

"I dare you to make out with Becky and this time make it spicy."

The girls looked at each other and then smiled at us boys.

"Okay, you want spicy, do you? We'll give you spicy, right Beck's."

"Hell yeah!" Becky replied completely up for it.

The girls stood up from their seats and moved to the middle of the hot tub. With their legs slightly bent at the knee, they kind of slotted their bodies together.

Madison grabbed the side of Becky's face and went in for the kiss. Becky's hand meanwhile slid down Madison's body and on to her ass.

Ryan and I were practically hypnotised by the show they were putting on. Just as they finished kissing Madison moved on to Becky's right breast kissed it and circled her nipple with her tongue, all the while staring at Ryan and I, and running her hand down her stomach and covering her mound.

"Was that spicy enough for you boys?" Madison asked.

Ryan and I both enthusiastically nodded our heads in unison and the girls laughed.

"Men are so easy to please," Madison said to an agreeing Becky.

"Right Beck's, truth or dare?"

"Dare please, Mads."

"I dare you... to suck my boyfriend's cock."

Madison glanced over to me and winked.

Becky looked at Ryan this time to gauge his reaction. He didn't seem to object.

I stood up, revealing the boner I had just gotten from watching Mads and Becky go at it.

Becky stared at my looming cock.

"When you say suck, do you mean to completion or just to suck?" Becky turned to ask Madison.

"I'll leave that one up to Ad," she replied.

Becky turned back to face me.

"Um, well I can't exactly drop to my knees, I'll drown," she joked.

"I think you're going to have to stand over me while I sit down."

I nodded my head and shifted closer. I lifted one of my left leg up so it was resting on the seat next to her and opened my body up to make it easier for her.

She leaned forward and without hesitation, she took me in her mouth and proceeded to give me a blow job.

As her head bobbed up and down my shaft, I had to think of how I wanted this to end. Do I let her go all the way or do I stop her out of respect for Ryan.

I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm, when I begrudgingly tapped Becky on the head. She stopped what she was doing.

"It's okay Beck's, you can stop there if you want."

She pulled away from me, with one last strand of saliva connecting her face with my dick, before wiping it away.

"Wow Ad, that's some strong willpower you've got there," Madison remarked.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"I would have gone all the way Ad, if you wanted," Becky added.

"Nah, you're good Beck's." I replied.

I sat back down, with my raging hard on disappearing under the water, like the periscope of a diving submarine.