Pining for Madison: The Favour

Story Info
Madison asks for a special favour.
10.3k words
4.77
15.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in this story are 18. The setting is Senior Year and all sexual activity is consensual.

Happy Reading!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Prologue

************

It had been three months, fifteen days, thirteen hours, and nearly twenty-three minutes since the moment that changed my life.

It was the day I officially started dating Madison - a day and an experience I'll never forget.

To have the girl I pined after for five years become my girlfriend was truly something else.

We were at that stage of our relationship, where every kiss was intoxicating and every touch was electric. Everything was new and exciting, and the sex, oh my god, the sex was sensational.

Madison was just as horny as I was, with her sexual appetite easily matching mine. They say men have a one-track mind, but this track definitely came with two carriages.

While her parents were happy for her to be dating and even to have a boy in her bedroom, Madison didn't think they were quite ready to know or hear what went on behind closed doors, least of all her dad, who was definitely a tough nut to crack and had yet to warm up to me.

So we had to choose carefully the moments for our special 'one-on-one' time.

****

Madison joined me on the edge of the bed, and we sat there looking at our reflection in the large mirror above her desk. Her head found a comfortable nook on my shoulder, and we looked as if we were posing for a couple's photo in one of those photo booths you find at the mall.

"God, you're beautiful," I breathed, smiling at her in the mirror.

"You keep telling me that," she replied, her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink as if she were embarrassed by the compliment.

"But it's the truth. From your beautiful face."

I kissed her on the cheek, then moved her long blonde hair aside, planting a gentle kiss on her neck.

"To your beautiful neck."

"What are you after? Oh wait, let me guess," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes as a mischievous smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

She ran her hand up my thigh, before settling over my crotch and giving it a squeeze.

"Hmm, I don't think he's quite ready for me just yet," she said coquettishly.

"How long have we got until your parents come back from the grocery store?" I asked.

Madison pivoted her body to face me, instead of my reflection.

"Oh, I'd say we've got at least ten minutes."

"Huh, ten minutes, I think I can work with that."

I kissed her on the lips, her mouth turning into a smile as I did.

"Mmm, come on then, get those clothes off mister," she said, relenting to my charm.

Wasting no time, I quickly pulled off my T-shirt and unbuttoned my jeans. Simultaneously, Madison started doing the same. After a swift trouser dance, I slid my boxers down and kicked them to the side.

"Wow, someone's keen," Madison remarked, as she unhooked her bra, then pulling it down her arms.

"Damn straight."

With just her panties still left, I grabbed her by the hand and stood her in front of the desk, so we were closer to the mirror.

I stood behind her, allowing only her near-naked body to be visible in the mirror. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I rested my chin between her neck and shoulder.

"I adore every inch of you, I hope you know that." I said with a deep sincerity.

She kissed me on my cheek.

"You are such the smooth talker, unlike when we first met. Remember that time in the library?"

"Oh my god, don't remind me, you had a way of tying me up in knots. I could barely talk properly."

My hand's delicately caressed her skin, as I moved them upwards from her slender waist to her perfect breasts, cupping them, before softly tracing my index fingers around the outskirts of her nipples. With her nipples now erect from the stimulation, I gently rolled them between my thumb and index fingers.

Madison moaned softly.

"Mmm, while I would love the full works Ad, we haven't got much time, so you might want to..." Madison said apologetically.

"Okay, okay, I see. So less of this, and more of this."

Without my hand breaking contact with her skin, I moved from her breasts, down her stomach and straight into the front of her panties. My finger sliding along the entrance of her mound, before pushing deeper between her lips and finding her sweet spot.

Madison moaned, "Mmm, yes, definitely more of that."

I watched Madison's face in the mirror; watching as it reacted to my touch, her eyes closed and mouth slightly parted, as she tried to vocalise her pleasure. I kept rubbing, my fingers getting wetter and wetter as her excitement built.

Seeing her like this got me so hard. My dick pressed against her hip, hard enough for her to notice. She reached behind, grabbing a hold of it and began jerking it, mimicking the speed at which I was rubbing her.

I had to slow down, as I knew I wouldn't be able to last as long as her at this rate.

I removed my hand from her panties, then hooked my fingers along the waistband on her hips.

I tugged at them, pulling them all the way down to the floor. Madison kicked them away from her dainty feet and leaned forward, resting her hands face down on the desk, and backing that magnificent ass of her's into me.

Since we started dating, Madison decided to go on the pill, meaning there was no frantic searching for condoms this time and as we were each others first, STDs were unlikely.

I positioned myself behind her, aligning my dick between her legs. Her wetness was evident, as my dick slid alongside the outskirts of her lips. I slowly rocked back and forth, teasing her entrance; her juices coating the length of my shaft as I did.

"Mmm, stop teasing me Ad. Fuck me already."

"Who's keen now?" I said smiling at her reflection in the mirror.

She looked back at me, as I angled my dick upwards and pushed inside of her. Madison let out a soft whimper. Gently, I rocked my hips, so our bodies moved together in unison.

I wanted her to feel me being inside of her a bit longer. She was practically purring at this point, clearly enjoying the sensation.

I looked again at her reflection in the mirror, her face twisted in ecstasy. I bucked hard this time, thrusting deeper inside of her. She let out a scream, her hands quickly moving to grip the edge of the desk.

I bucked again, and again and again.

"Oh god! Mmmmm! More!"

I continued again, faster and harder this time. I could see in the mirror, her breasts bouncing with each clash of our bodies. The desk started to wobble and bang against the wall now, as I built up a steady rhythm.

Madison continued to beg me for more.

"Yes, yes, mmm, fuck me, fuck me hard babe," she cried out.

I continued to pound her from behind, her crying out for it only turned me on more.

Both our faces were flush now. Madison ducked her head down low, so it was now practically resting on the desk. All I could see now was myself in the mirror, my chest glistening with sweat as I gripped on to her hips and ploughed into her. Our moans were accompanied by the sounds of our bodies clapping against each other.

Suddenly, Madison bolted upright, her face scrunched up and giving one final cry as she orgasmed. After two more thrusts, it was my turn.

Still grabbing tightly on to her hips, I pulled her closer, burying myself deeper inside her. As I came, my body spasmed against hers, shaking until the very last drop left my body.

We looked at each other in the mirror, our faces a glow from the post orgasm high. I kissed her on the cheek.

It was then we heard the front door open.

"WE'RE BACK!" her parents called out.

"See, I told you we had time," I whispered in her ear.

"I don't think I'd have been able to walk, if it went on much longer," she joked.

She grabbed a tissue from the box on her desk and passed it back to me. I carefully pulled out and gave myself a wipe down as Madison did the same. Sex is great and all, but there's always the clean up afterwards.

Needing to get dressed, I went back to the bed, and bent over to pick up my underwear, when Madison slapped my ass.

"Pass the panties, while you're there stud," she said jokingly.

As we started to get dressed again, Madison's phone, left on the bed, began to vibrate.

I glanced at the screen.

"It's Becky," I said, looking at Madison.

Madison, who had just put her bra on, held out her hand for me to pass her the phone.

She swiped her finger across the screen and answered.

"Oh hey, girl. What's up?"

I continued getting dressed, unable to avoid overhearing only one half of the conversation.

"Yeah, just hanging out with Adam."

"Uh huh, uh huh. Don't worry, Beck, you'll find someone."

Madison sat down on the bed and continued to talk. I however, had other ideas. With my back to her, I pretended to get dressed, but what I had actually done with my juvenile sense of humour, was to pull my dick out of my fly and emptied my pockets, pulling off the old elephant trick. I turned around suddenly, to show Madison in the hopes of getting a reaction.

It worked, and she started giggling.

"Behave will you," Madison yelled in between her laughter and grabbed one of the stuffed bears from her bed and threw it directly at me.

The bear's button eye, caught me right on the tip of my dick, causing me to immediately hunch forward and clutch my sore member."

"Oww!" I exclaimed in pain.

"Sorry about that, Becky. Adam is being stupid again. Never mind finding someone; you can have him if you want," she said, laughing again.

I feigned insult at her comment while nursing my injury.

"Look, I better go. I need to get dressed, but I'll call you back later, okay?"

Madison said her final goodbye and hung up the phone.

"What are you like? I was trying to have a serious conversation."

"Sorry," I apologised.

Madison sighed.

"Becky is in a bit of a funk at the moment. Since we've been dating, she feels like she's missing out."

"I'm sure she'll find somebody. She's nice enough."

"That's what I said, but she can't seem to find anyone; she's getting kind of desperate. Not to mention, she feels like a third wheel when we hang out together."

"It probably doesn't help, us being all over each other then, does it?" I added.

"Probably not, but hey, we have to live our lives, right? Besides, I like you being all over me."

I walked over to her, handed the stuffed bear back, and then kissed her on the forehead.

"Well, trust me, that's not going to stop anytime soon."

I handed Madison the rest of her clothes and waited for her to get dressed.

When we were ready, we walked downstairs together, where we ran into Madison's parents.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor," I greeted.

"Oh hey, Adam," Mrs. Taylor replied.

Madison's dad just glared at me in his usual way.

"I'll be over on Saturday to sort out the backyard for you."

"Thanks, Adam. You're a lifesaver. Old Frank here hates gardening, don't you, Frank? It's getting a bit wild back there."

I had tried to make some inroads with Madison's parents by offering to do their garden for them. I thought it was the least I could do, considering what I'd been getting up to with their one and only daughter.

It was also another desperate attempt to get her father to like me. I did not want to get on the wrong side of him, that's for sure.

Madison walked me out to the front door.

"Look, try not to worry too much about Becky," I said, turning to face her.

"I'll try, but she's my best and oldest friend. I just want her to be happy."

"You're a good friend, Madison, and an even better girlfriend," I said, grabbing her by the hand.

She closed the front door behind her, so her parents couldn't see us anymore, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me.

"And you are an awesome boyfriend."

It was my turn to kiss her this time.

"Look, I better be off, but I'll see you Saturday."

"Can't wait. Love you."

"Love you too."

She waved me off, and I went about going home.

When Saturday came around, it was shaping up to be a bit of a scorcher. I had decided to make an early start on the Taylor's backyard to avoid the worst of the heat.

Upon arriving at Madison's, it was her mom who greeted me.

"Morning, Adam. Madison's in the shower; she'll be down in a little bit."

"Hi, Mrs. Taylor. Are you happy for me to get started?"

"Oh, yes, please. I've opened the shed for you, so just take what you need."

I walked through the kitchen, where Madison's dad was sitting at the table, reading the sports section of the paper.

"Morning, Mr. Taylor," I greeted cheerily.

He glanced up from his paper and stared at me.

"Morning," he replied in his deep, gravelly voice, instantly going back to his paper.

Not much of a talker, either that or he just didn't like me. I suspected it was a bit of both.

I continued on my way to the backyard and headed into the shed to get everything I needed. Mrs. Taylor wasn't lying when she said things had gotten a bit wild out here; everything was overgrown.

I walked out the mower, pulled a few times at the starter cord, and got to work. I had just finished one length of the lawn when I found myself looking up at Madison's bedroom window.

She was standing there, with one towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. I waved up to her, and she promptly undid her towel, quickly flashing me. I smiled and blew her a kiss. She pretended to catch it before disappearing from view.

The lawn was taking a lot longer than I thought; a good hour had passed, and I was still no closer to finishing. It was also getting hotter, my T-shirt soaked in sweat and clinging to my body. It was a horrible feeling, so I decided to take it off, hoping it would dry out in the sun.

I continued the task at hand, every so often looking up at Madison's window, hoping to get a glimpse and perhaps another flash. This time she was there, and she wasn't alone. I could see her talking to another girl. It was Becky; she looked upset, and Madison was consoling her. They suddenly realised I could see them and moved away from the window.

I wondered what all that was about, before shrugging it off, and continuing with the garden.

With the mowing complete, I moved on to trimming the hedges. After just ten minutes, Madison and Becky appeared, with Madison carrying a cold glass of lemonade and holding it out for me.

It was evident from the redness around Becky's eyes that she had indeed been crying.

Not sure if I should say anything, I decided to leave it.

"You're an absolute star; I'm parched," I said, wiping my sweaty brow and taking the glass from Madison.

"It's looking good," Madison remarked, admiring the hedge I had started on.

"Well, no one likes an unkempt bush, do they?" I said, smiling at my attempt to be funny.

Madison rolled her eyes at me, but I managed to get a laugh out of Becky.

As I looked at her, I was convinced she had just looked me up and down.

"So, what are you girls up to?"

"Oh, nothing much, just hanging. Becky is going to stay the night, so we're going to have a girl's night. You know, do each other's hair, talk about boys, have a pillow fight in our underwear. The usual girl stuff."

"Madison, don't reveal all our secrets," Becky said, playing along.

"Nice. Well, if you need a referee, just give me a shout," I said jokingly.

Madison and Becky looked at each other for an instant and then back at me.

"Well, we'll leave you to it. I'm sure you've got loads to do. I know there's at least one other bush that needs a good seeing to."

I was about to give a cheeky reply when the girls cut me off.

"Bye, Adam!" they chorused before breaking out in giggles as they walked away back towards the house.

I continued for another hour and a half before finally calling it a day. The garden was looking great, and Mrs. Taylor was extremely grateful. I even got a "looks good" response from Mr. Taylor -- definite progress.

"Would it be okay if I used your shower to clean up?" I asked Mrs. Taylor.

"Of course, dear. There should be fresh towels already out."

"Lovely, thanks, Mrs. Taylor."

I was just about to go up the stairs when Madison and Becky were coming down in the opposite direction.

"Becky is just going home to get ready for tonight."

"Oh, okay. See you again, Becky," I said, then turning to Madison, "I'm just going to have a quick shower, and I'll be right with you."

"Okay, I'll be up in a sec."

I left them at the foot of the stairs as I went to take a shower.

After around ten minutes, I left the bathroom and went to Madison's bedroom to get changed.

Madison was sitting on her bed, flicking through her phone, when I walked in.

"Hey babe," I said before closing the door behind me.

"Oh hey, do you have a minute?"

"For you, always."

I sat down on the side of the bed, my towel tucked around my waist.

"Is everything okay?" I then asked.

"Yeah, all is good. I just wanted to ask you something. Well, it's more of a favour, really."

"Okaaay! This is sounding ominous."

"Well, remember I said Becky was feeling a bit down."

"Yes."

"Well, I didn't fully explain her situation. If I tell you, you have to promise not to breathe a word to anyone."

"Okay, I promise."

She took a deep breath.

"God, I can't believe I'm going to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" I urged.

"Well, she hates the fact she's still a virgin. Like, really hates it, and she doesn't want to, in her words, be the only one in the entire year that hasn't been laid yet."

"Okay," I said, wondering where she was going with this.

"In her head, it's like being the last one to be picked in Phys Ed. The one no one really wants on their team. It's really affecting her self-esteem."

That, I could relate to. It was never a nice feeling to be picked last. In fact, at that point, you're not even picked; you're what they're left with.

"Okay... so if she's that desperate, I'm sure someone will oblige."

"That's the problem. She can't find anyone she likes, and on top of that, she doesn't want to come across as desperate in case someone takes advantage or accuses her of being a slut for throwing herself at guys."

"Huh, quite the dilemma Becky has. But why are you telling me all this?"

"You know how you said I was a good friend."

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, we were talking, and I might have mentioned how we started off, and how great the sex is."

"Okay," I said still waiting for Madison, to get to the point.

"Oh, fuck it, I'll just come out and say it. Will you take Becky's virginity?"

"Um, what now?" I said completely dumbfounded by what she just said.

"Will you have sex with Becky? This one time, as a favour for me."

"Me? Do you realise, what you're asking?"

"I do, and I thought about it, and I know this is a big ask, it's just, this sort of makes sense, plus we can be discreet about it."

"A big ask! You're asking me to sleep with another woman, how can you be so cool about this?"

"She's my best friend, you're my boyfriend, I trust you both explicitly. Besides, someone who is as good as you at sex - it would be mean to keep you all to myself," she said trying to appeal to my ego.

"And what would you be doing, while all this was going on?"

"I don't know, what would you like me to be doing?"

I took a moment to think about it.

"Can you get involved?"

"What, like a threesome?" she replied.

"Yeah, a threesome makes much more sense to me. A one-on-one with Becky would just feel like cheating on you, and I'm not comfortable with that."

Madison started to come around to my suggestion.

"Okay, I can do that, but the main focus has to be on Becky, though."

"I'd rather focus on you."

"I know, babe, but she really needs this."

"And this isn't some elaborate joke or test designed to trap boyfriends?"