Pining for Madison: The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky looked relieved.

"I guess we should try some of this stuff out then," I said, picking up the handcuffs and holding them up to the girls.

"Which one of you wants to go first?" I asked.

"Becky as this is your first time, I think you should go first." Madison suggested.

"Well, if you're sure." Becky replied excitedly.

"Right, Ad, you move this stuff out of the way, and Beck's, you lie down in the middle by here."

Becky and I followed Madison's instructions.

"Adam, why don't you use the handcuffs on Becky and maybe thread them through the rails on the headboard. Does that sound alright with you, Beck's?"

Becky nodded, and I grabbed the pair of handcuffs.

As I leaned over her, Becky smiled then winked at me as she raised her arms above her head and held her wrists together, essentially submitting to me. The only way I could think of attaching them was to straddle the upper part of Becky's body.

"Excuse me, I just need to..."

I climbed on top of Becky, my knees just tucking in alongside each one of her breasts. I leaned forward to reach her arms, while my dick hovered above her face. I fastened one of the cuffs to her wrist, then thread the other one through the headboard rail.

I looked down at Becky's face, her eyes crossed as they tried to focus on my dick looming above her face.

"Sorry, I probably should have started with the blindfold." I said smiling.

"I'm not complaining."

I attached the cuff to the remaining wrist so both Becky's hands were secured and held above her head.

"Is that okay? They're not too tight, are they?" I asked.

"No, they're good, thanks." She replied, gently pulling at them.

"Pass me the blindfold Ad," Madison then asked.

I carefully climbed off Becky and passed the blindfold to Madison.

"You okay with all of this Becky? If you want to do this another way, just ask, okay, babe."

"I want to try everything, besides, I think I like being tied up like this."

"Kinky!" I remarked.

Madison placed the blindfold over Becky's eyes and gently lifted her head for the strap to go on.

Becky was now handcuffed and blindfolded.

I looked her naked body up and down, then I could see Madison looking at me as I did. I immediately felt a pang of guilt for admiring Becky's body, and it must have shown in my face.

"It's okay, you can look and touch, this was my idea remember?" Madison said reassuring me. She then leaned across and we kissed again.

"We're going to use the oils now, okay Beck's."

"Okay, oil me up, baby," she responded.

I handed the bottle to Madison, and she squeezed some into her hand, then held the bottle up to squeeze some into mine.

She put the bottle down and rubbed her hands together. I copied her.

"I'll do this side; you do that one."

I nodded in agreement and we both placed our oiled hands near each of Becky's ankles and began massaging her legs, slowly working our way upwards.

"How does this feel?" Madison asked.

"It feels so good you guys."

We had now reached Becky's thighs and were inching closer and closer to her mound. Becky's body started to react as our combined hands inched their way up her inside legs. Her body started to squirm a little as our fingertips flirted with her most intimate of areas.

My hands were closest, and I looked at Madison for her approval. She simply nodded at me, and I brushed my hand over her sex.

Becky gasped at my touch.

Madison continued to work her way up Becky's body, while I knew what I'd be doing.

Her hairless mound made it easy for my hands to glide over. I slid my middle finger flat against her opening, slowly rubbing it.

Becky bit her bottom lip and started to moan. Madison looked back at me to see what I was doing, while continuing to massage Becky's breasts with her hands.

She looked at me then smiled. I have to admit it, this was pretty hot. My dick ached at this point, it was so hard.

I continued to toy with Becky, my fingers dancing along her entrance. The combination of the oil and her wetness made it effortless.

I pushed my main finger inside her and Becky's knees jolted upright. I rubbed her clit, circling it with the tip of my finger, then flicking the underside of it. That, coupled with, what I could now see was Madison playing with Becky's nipples, was driving Becky insane, her moaning was louder, and her body continued to writhe in pleasure.

Seeing and hearing Becky like this must have definitely turned Madison on, as one of her hands was now firmly between her legs and she was rubbing herself. She caught me watching her and angled her body towards me, so I could see better.

It was then I had an idea.

"Why don't you lie down here next to me, opposite Becky." I suggested.

Madison positioned herself as instructed. I had her laying to the left of me and Becky to the right, with myself wedged between them.

With my left hand, I took over from Madison and started rubbing between her legs, and with my right I continued between Becky's.

I had both girls moaning in unison now, as I watched over them like a master of pleasure. Seeing their beautiful naked bodies twist and turn as my fingers brought them to the brink of ecstasy.

My dick hardened to painful proportions, from the experience of having these two girls, literally being putty in my hands.

I looked to my right, Becky with her body glistening with oil and her mound slick and swollen with excitement. I knew I had to take care of her soon, but at the same time, I didn't want to neglect Madison too much.

I looked back at Madison and smiled, she had such a look of satisfaction on her now flush face.

"Becky, are you ready for Adam?" Madison asked.

"Mmm, I'm ready. So ready."

Madison looked back at me and tilted her head sidewards as a signal to go for it.

"Do you want the blindfold on or off for this bit Becky?" I asked.

"Ooh, on please."

I grabbed the box of condoms and opened it, removing one of the square foil packets and discarded the box. I bit into the side and tore it off with my teeth and removed the circular latex and rolled it on to my dick. Madison stroking my thigh as I did.

I positioned myself between Becky's oily legs, looking over at Madison for that one final nod of approval before proceeding.

Giving me a beaming smile, I had it, but before I started, I grabbed the purple vibrator and handed it to her. She took it from my hand.

I then turned my attention to Becky.

I lowered my body on top of hers, but held it above her, as if doing a press up. My dick lining up against her mound. I teased her with the tip of my dick, sliding it up and down, up and down.

The sound of buzzing could suddenly be heard as Madison turned the vibrator on, mimicking what I was doing to Becky.

I lowered my hips first; my lower body pushing down on top of Becky. I entered her with ease, she was so wet.

She let out a cry.

"Oh, oh god!"

Her breathing was getting heavier now. I slid back and pushed in again, only halfway in.

I could see the discomfort in Becky's face.

"Are you okay Becky?"

"It hurts," she whimpered.

I could feel her body tense and resist me, while her excitement made her clit hard.

After a few gentle thrusts, the resistance passed, and her body welcomed me in.

She clutched on to the rails of the headboard and screamed with pleasure as I penetrated her. She was a lot more vocal than Madison.

I continued to thrust, every so often grinding myself against her.

Madison was moaning too, the vibrator firmly ensconced between her legs now, penetrating herself.

I picked up my speed, Becky's encouragement egging me on.

"Mmm, yes, yes, oh, oh, faster, Adam, faster."

As I increased my rhythm, it started to sound like she was crying, I was starting to get concerned until I saw the look on her face. She was definitely not upset.

Becky tried to wrap her legs around me and pull me closer, but her legs were so well oiled they kept slipping down the back of my legs.

I decided to meet her halfway. I scooped up her legs, resting them upright against my chest, so her feet were up in the air near my shoulders, and I pushed forward, deeper into her and continued my thrusting.

As I did, Becky hit a pitch so high, that I'm sure all the dogs in the neighbourhood suddenly took note.

Becky's whole body shook, the sound of the metal handcuffs rankled against the metal rails of the headboard as she desperately tried to cope with the orgasm coursing its way through her entire body.

Her writhing hips were enough to tip me over the edge. It was my turn to make noise now, I grunted as I came inside of her.

I quickly looked over to Madison, she wasn't far behind us in our cascade of climax. Her knees swung together as she quickly closed her legs, lifting her hips off the bed, as the vibrator brought her to orgasm. Her face a picture of silent screaming as she came.

Her body then relaxed and slumped back on to the bed. She turned the vibrator off, the only noise was that of everyones post orgasm breathing.

I carefully withdrew from Becky and shuffled off the bed to dispose of the now very full condom.

As I was doing that, Madison removed Becky's handcuffs, her wrists slightly marked from when she struggled during her orgasm. With her hands now free, Becky took off her blindfold.

"Oh my god, you guys. I think I just died and went to heaven. I have NEVER in my LIFE, experienced anything that felt that good. EVER," she gushed.

"I told you he was good," Madison said, then looked over to me and winked.

"You are one lucky girl Madison Taylor, that's for sure," Becky continued to enthuse.

I handed each of them tissues, in case they needed them.

"So, it was okay then?" I asked.

"Okay? I'm still trying to uncurl my toes." She said laughing.

"I mean, oh my god girl, how do you even leave the bedroom every day. Is it always this good?" She said to Madison.

"Pretty much, although I think we may have to add the oils and hand cuffs to our repertoire."

The girls created a gap for me between them on the bed and I wedged myself between them. We all laid in silence for a few moments, savouring the moment and staring up at the ceiling.

"So, Becky, how does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?" Madison asked.

"It feels amazing, it was amazing, Adam was amazing. It was all amazing!"

"Well, glad we could help you out, right Mads?" I added.

"Absolutely! In fact, I would even go as far saying, maybe this shouldn't be a one time thing. What do you reckon?"

"I'm game," Becky replied enthusiastically.

"That is, if Adam wants to, that is," she quickly added.

"Well, I may need some convincing," I said jokingly, lifting my arms and clasping my hands behind my head.

The girls used the opening, to move their heads closer and spontaneously kissed me on either side of my cheeks.

"I think we can do that, can't we, Becky?"

"Oh yes, definitely."

Madison then glanced over to her alarm clock.

"But not tonight sorry, my parents will be coming home soon, and you know my dad better not find you here."

"Awww! Can I stay a little longer?" I pleaded.

"Sorry babe," Madison replied, placing her hand on my chest and kissing me again.

"I'll leave you guys to say your goodbyes. Is it okay if I use your shower Mads? I think I need to get this oil off me, before it stains anything."

"Of course."

Becky got up from the bed, holding her chest and left the room, leaving Madison and I alone on the bed. I turned to my side to face her, and she did the same.

"Thanks again for doing this for Becky. I really appreciate it. I know my request was um... an unusual one."

"You know I'd do anything for you Madison, you're my girl."

She leaned over and kissed me.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

I draped my arm over her and in one slick move rolled her on top of me.

"Don't tell me you can go again already?"

"Oh, I think I can rise to the occasion."

"You did not just say that." Madison said laughing at my cheesy remark.

"Besides, I can't exactly leave you high and dry now, can I?"

"Who said anything about being dry?" She replied smirking and raising one eyebrow.

Madison sat upright on top of me and began to grind against me, proving her point.

I lifted my hands to support her and she inter-locked her fingers with mine.

"Do you know how hot it was watching you fuck Becky? And when you were fingering us both at the same time. I'm getting wetter just thinking about it," She added, grinding a bit faster now.

I could feel my dick getting hard again under her.

"Mmm, there he is!" She called out, as my hardening dick slipped between the lips of her mound.

"Tell you what, it's not quite anal, but I'll give you something to look at."

She clambered off me, turning herself around and then climbed back on, with her back facing me.

"How about a bit of reverse cow-girl?"

"Now we're talking."

Madison slipped her hand between her legs and pushed me inside of her. I grabbed on to her perfect ass, as she began to ride me.

Fuck, did she know how to work me.

She leaned forward, and propped her hands on my knees, sliding backwards and forwards. I could see my dick appearing and disappearing inside of her.

She soon shifted back to a seated position, and continued to rock on my lap.

Just as she was finding her rhythm, Becky opened the bedroom door.

"Madison, do you have any more towe... Oh shit, sorry, I didn't realise you two were at it. I'll wait outside if you want."

"It's okay Becky," Madison replied, slightly out of breath.

"They're in the... in the... oh god, oh god, mmm."

Unable to finish her sentence, she simply pointed to the wardrobe.

Becky walked slowly across the room to the wardrobe, her eyes fixed on us, wearing a massive grin, while Madison continued to ride me.

"Ride'em cowboy! Woo!" Becky jokingly cried out.

"Yee Ha!" Madison yelled back, waving her arm in the air, like the riders do at the rodeo, all the while laughing.

"Ride that dick girl, yeah!" Becky continued to encourage.

"Becky!" I shouted out laughing.

"Sorry, I'm going, I'm going."

Becky left the room once more, and as soon as the door closed behind her Madison and I climaxed together.

"Fuck!" I cried out, holding tightly on to Madison's hips as if there were a possibility she'd float away.

Madison ran her hands through her hair and exhaled deeply.

"Oh my god, that was intense."

Madison climbed off and fell beside me.

"Now, that's definitely the last one, okay. You better get dressed, because if you're not by the time Becky gets out of the shower, she'll be the one riding you next."

"I better get dressed then, my dick will fall off at this rate."

I gave Madison a quick peck on the cheek and sat up, turning to get off the bed. As I stood up, I turned around, and took another look at Madison. Her body glistened with sweat under the soft hue of the bedroom light.

"What?" She asked.

"Just admiring the view, that's all. I could stare at you all day."

"You know how to make a girl feel good about herself, don't you?"

I picked up my clothes and started to get dressed. By the time I had put my trainers back on, Becky entered the room, this time wrapped in a towel. She walked past me and sat down on the bed next to Madison.

"So, you off then?" Becky asked.

"Yep. I'm afraid so."

"That's a shame, I would have loved a turn in the saddle," she said with a cheeky wink.

"Another time, Beck's."

"So, what have you girls got planned for the rest of the night?"

"Oh, we'll probably have that pillow fight we told you about, isn't it Beck's?" Madison joked.

"Oh yeah! and perhaps practice our kissing again."

"Girls, girls, what are you doing to me!" I cried out.

They both laughed out loud.

"Don't worry, you can join us next time okay. We promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

With that, I said my final goodbyes and left them to it, letting myself out.

As I closed the front door behind me, the reality of my evening kicked in. Not only did I have sex in front of someone, but I also had my very first threesome, and what an experience that turned out to be.

Would it be my first and last? Who knows. For all I know, Becky could meet someone tomorrow. But it was interesting that Madison wanted to share me. Would I have done the same if it were my friend who wanted to get laid? I honestly couldn't say.

Until next time.