Pining for Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my heart begin to beat faster. I took a few deep breaths and rang the doorbell. Moments later, the door opened. A large thick-set man, with no neck answered the door.

"Yes," he said with a deep gravelly voice.

"I'm here to see Madison,"

He stood there looking directly at me and doing one hell of a job of intimidating me.

"And you are?"

"Adam, Sir."

Madison made an appearance, squeezing in between him and the door. She was wearing black skin tight leggings and a baggy white sweater, with a monotone pattern on the front.

"Daddy, would you let him in already."

He stood aside and let me pass.

"We've got an assignment to do." Madison added.

I followed Madison up the stairs, feeling her dad's eyes on me the whole way.

"Sorry about my dad, he can be a bit intense. Especially when it comes to boys."

"That was your dad? I thought he was the bouncer."

Madison laughed out loud.

"Well, here we are." Madison said and then opened her bedroom door.

I took in the view. A double bed adorned with an elegant black metal frame stood in the centre, complemented by swirling patterns on the head and footboards. Delicate fairy lights hung from the bed, casting a soft glow. Adjacent to the bed, a desk held a sizeable mirror with pictures of friends tucked into its corners. On the opposite side, two large wardrobes completed the room's layout.

Madison jumped onto the bed, sat down, and crossed her legs.

I stared blankly around the room, wondering where I should sit.

She could see me looking.

"It's okay, you can sit on the bed."

I dropped my bag to the floor and sat on the corner of the bed.

"So, shall we get to it?"

"Yeah, sure."

Madison scrambled off the bed and grabbed her notebook, a pencil and her study book from off her desk and quickly jumped back on the bed. I reached into my bag and pulled out my stuff.

Madison had opened her study book and placed it on her bed. I noticed she had opened it on a large diagram of the penis. She put the end of her pencil in her mouth, and gently bit down on it. She looked at the diagram intensely.

I opened my own study book and went straight to the vagina diagram. Never in a million years did I expect to find myself sitting on my crushes bed looking at diagrams of vaginas, while she looked at penises.

After ten minutes of quiet reading went by, Madison tried to say something.

"Cou..." Madison began to say, then stopped abruptly.

"No, never mind." She continued, talking to herself.

"What?" I asked.

"No, I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Nothing, forget about it."

"What?" I asked again, trying to coax it out of her.

"I... I was going to ask you something, but it doesn't matter."

Now I had to know.

"It's okay, you can ask me anything."

Madison looked at me. I could see she wanted to say it. She took a deep breath.

"Could I see it?"

"See what?" I replied, a little confused.

She pointed her pencil directly between my legs.

"You want to see my..."

Madison nodded her head.

"It's just, I've never seen one and I want to make sure my report is, you know, accurate."

I looked at her in disbelief. Did she really just ask to see my dick? I think she did.

Madison picked up on my hesitation.

"I mean, it's okay if you don't want too," she said leaning over and touching my knee.

"But if you did, it would be our little secret. I won't tell anyone. I swear it," she added, putting her hand over her heart.

I thought about it. Did I really want to do this? Could I trust her? My conscience battled it out, it's Madison, you love Madison, you would do anything for her. Do it, do it now. Show her you'd do anything for her.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'll do it, but this is just between us."

"Really?" Madison replied with a mixture of shock and excitement.

"Yeah, If you really want me to."

"Oh thanks Adam, that would be amazing. You are amazing!"

She called me amazing. I definitely have to do this now.

I stood up from the bed and turned to face her. I watched as her eyes fixated on my crotch.

I reached down to my jeans and slowly began unbuttoning them. I pulled my jeans down to my knees, revealing to Madison my navy-blue boxer briefs.

I can't believe I was actually going to do this. Was I crazy? I looked at Madison, who was patiently waiting for me to continue. I grabbed my waist band and pulled my boxers down to reveal myself to her.

Madison's eyes widened.

"Oh wow!" She blurted out, then covering her mouth with her hand.

She stared at it intently.

"It's so small, I mean compared to the ones I saw on the internet earlier."

"Geez, thanks. Just what every boy wants to hear," I said, completed deflated by her comment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean you're small, I just meant, it's... I mean it's cute, I like it."

"Keep digging there, Madison."

Madison's face turned red. It was nice though, to see some one else falling over their words for a change.

"I'm so sorry. Here you are doing me a favour and I've just insulted your manhood."

"You know the ones on the internet, are probably all porn stars. They're not all that big in real life you know." I said indignantly.

I was about to pull my boxers up, when Madison stopped me.

"Wait! Do you mind if I draw it?" She asked.

"Draw it?"

"Yeah, I'd like to draw it for the report."

"Well, if you think it would help."

Madison grabbed her pencil and quickly started to draw. I watched as she drew an outline, then went over it, shading areas and smudging it with her finger to get the right definition. When she was done, she flipped her book around and showed me what she had done.

"What do you think?"

I looked at her drawing.

"It's... it's amazing."

Her drawing skills were something else. It was so lifelike, so detailed. It reminded me of those old da Vinci drawings.

"Do you mind if I measure it?"

"Measure it?"

"Yeah, with a tape measure."

"What, so you can really laugh at me?"

"I won't, I promise."

"Well, as long as you promise, go on then."

Madison clambered off the bed again and grabbed one of those fabric tape measures from her desk drawer.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and held it directly below the thick tuft of my pubic hair. She was now close enough, that I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my dick. My dick twitched, startling her.

"It moved! Was that me?"

"Yeah. Its just reacting to the attention you're giving it."

"Sorry! I'll be quick."

She continued to measure.

"From base to tip is three and half inches," she called out.

"And girth is one and a half," she added wrapping the tape around the middle of my shaft.

She got up from the floor and reached for her notebook on the bed and pencilled in the figures next to her drawing.

She sat back on the bed and looked at her work and then back at my crotch.

"Hmmm," she pondered, repeatedly tapping her pencil against her chin.

"What is it?"

"Um, um. Could I see it big, you know erect?" Madison asked holding her hands apart, with her pencil now horizontal between her teeth.

"Um, is not lamp. I can't just flip a switch and make it bigger."

"Can't you think of something sexual, you know, that turns you on?"

My mind went blank. No doubt too nervous to think where this was heading.

"I can't think of anything right now, my mind has gone blank."

"Hmm, well it moved it a bit when I gave it attention. Should I try giving it some more attention?"

I couldn't help but be wowed, by how swiftly this had turned from a visual presentation to a hands-on one.

"Yeah, I guess you could try." I said, knowing full well she would achieve the 'Madison Effect'.

Madison leaned forward and stretched out her hand. It hovered over it for a moment, before she plucked up the courage to touch it.

Her soft fingers brushed against it as she gripped it with her hand. It was working and very quickly too. My dick sprang to life. Madison watched as it quickly grew larger in her hand.

"Well, that didn't take long." She said in awe.

She moved her hand away as my dick got harder and strained from my body, before eventually pointing upwards.

"That is so cool, how it did that. I mean look at it, it's huge now. It's bigger than my hand," she said aligning her hand next to it from the bottom of her palm to her fingertips.

Hearing her refer to it as huge this time, restored the confidence in the size of my manhood.

Madison quickly took to her notebook again and began sketching.

It felt weird standing there in front of Madison with a raging hard on as she quickly sketched away. As before, when she was done, she showed me. She had captured all the detail, the veins, the ridges. She was an exceptional artist.

"Wow Madison, you're such an artist."

"Thanks, I've always liked to draw."

"It shows, you have quite the talent."

"Thanks, is it alright if I measure again."

"Sure, go for it."

Madison grabbed the tape measure again and held it from base to tip.

"Wow, it's doubled in size. Seven inches."

She then measured the girth.

"Three inches."

She wrote the measurements in her book again. Before turning her attention back to my dick.

"These things are so weird, but in a good way. I can't believe they can just grow like that and it's so hard now. And what's with all these peculiar ridges?"

Madison, filled with curiosity, was now actively handling my erection, lifting it, pulling the skin back and forth, brushing her thumb underneath it and tracing the ridges of the head.

"I read somewhere, that the shape of the head is an evolutionary thing. Back in the early day's of man. Men could just mate with whoever they liked, you know. So when one man had sex with a woman and left his ahem, 'deposit' to impregnate her, when the next man came along and had sex with the same woman, when he sticks it in, the shape of the head scoops out the previous guys stuff so he can replace it with his own, making it more likely that he impregnates her."

Madison looked aghast.

"That is so gross," she said, shuddering slightly.

Despite just saying that however, Madison continued to play with my dick, which was now starting to have an effect on me. I tried to manage it by tensing and controlling my breathing.

"Madison, I think you should probably stop now."

She continued to be engrossed, ignoring what I was trying to say and continuing to play.

"Madison... I'm gonna.... arghh!"

It was too late, I broadsided her with three shots to her chest.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She cried out, quickly letting go and looking down to her chest.

"Oh my god Madison, I'm so sorry. You kept playing playing with it and... and..."

"Adam, it's okay. It's my fault."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cum on you."

I felt the need to keep apologising to her.

"So, this is the stuff then? The old baby making juice." She said, taking it surprisingly well, then looking down at the thick creamy coloured substance clinging to her sweater.

"I should probably take this off."

Madison carefully removed her baggy sweater, as to not get her hair tangled in the mess.

She was wearing a body-hugging vest underneath.

"I'm sure this stuff washes out, right?"

"Yeah, it should do."

"Well, I guess that's a first for me. I've never had a boy cum on me before."

"And for me. I mean cumming on a girl, not having a boy cum on me."

Madison laughed at me.

"You do get tongue tied a lot, don't you?"

I was about to reply, when Madison grabbed a tissue from her desk and handed it to me.

"Sorry, here, you're oozing a little."

"Oh shit, sorry!" I said, taking the tissue from her and dabbing the end of my dick.

"Hey Ad."

"Yeah," I replied.

"Thanks again for being a good sport about all of this. I know I've kinda pushed the boundaries on this one, but you've definitely helped satisfy my sexual curiosity... and of course helped with our assignment."

"Don't mention it. Glad I could help you out."

Madison started to play with strands of her hair and twisting it around her finger.

"Is there anything you want to go through? I know we've spent a lot of time on your..."

She pointed at my crotch.

"Did you have any questions for me, that I could help you out with?"

If I didn't know better, I think Madison was giving me an in, a pass to ask to see some part of her. I knew I had to take my chance.

"Well, I showed you mine, so..."

"Ha, figures. I guess I can't exactly say no now, can I?" She said with a cheeky wink.

Oh my god, oh my god. She's going to do it; she's actually going to fucking do it. My heart went into overdrive. I was actually going to see the most intimate part of Madison.

I had longed for this moment for so long. I could not believe how my evening was going.

As I sat down on the corner of her bed, I found myself gripping the bed post.

Madison reached to the waistband of her leggings, and peeled them down her long smooth legs, before removing them completely and showing me the soft pink panties, she was wearing.

As my heart raced faster, I gripped even tighter on to the bed post.

She slipped her fingers inside her delicate underwear and just before she pulled them down, she gave me a quick look, as if to say - are you ready for this. In one sweeping movement, her underwear was round her ankles.

My jaw dropped.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's... it's beautiful."

I didn't quite know how else to describe it.

She walked over to me, so I could see it better. Her mound was shaven, but not completely hairless. The outline of her lips were visible. It was everything I thought it would be and more.

"Do you want a closer look?"

I nodded emphatically.

Madison jumped up onto her bed, turned around to sit down and parted her legs.

I sat there, just staring at it, as if I were in a trance. Madison had really surprised me by how uninhibited she was.

"Do you want to draw it or something, for your report?" Madison asked.

I fumbled for my notebook, not once taking my eyes off her. Then blindly fished for my pencil.

I tried to put pencil to paper, but I couldn't. My hand was shaking too much.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Peachy."

I tried to draw again, this time breaking the pencil nib completely.

"Um, my pencil broke," I announced.

"Oh, here, take mine."

Madison handed me her pencil and I tried again.

"Here, you probably want some detail."

With that, Madison put her fingers over her mound and parted her lips.

I gulped loudly.

Now I could see everything, oh my god, could I see everything. I still couldn't believe that Madison was showing me all of this.

I had given up trying to draw, I could barely engage my brain at this point, let alone sketch out anything.

"Any questions?"

I had hundreds, but again, could I articulate them? Could I Fuck.

"What's that?" I pointed at the small bump on the front, like the proverbial village idiot.

"What?"

"That," I repeated, then leaned forward pointing, my finger dangerously close to touching her.

Madison looked down to see where I was pointing, she shuffled slightly and that's when it happened. My fingertip darted forward, and I touched it.

"Whoa!" Madison cried out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to that. Did I hurt you then?"

"No, it was nice. You just hit my clitoris."

"So that's what it was. So if I kept touching it, you would have..."

"Oh yeah, big time."

"Do you touch it a lot?" I asked, then suddenly realising the personal nature of the question.

"Are you asking if I 'take care of myself'?"

"Sorry, you don't have to answer that."

"Do you?" She quickly countered.

At this point, given how much we had shared in such a short space of time. It didn't make sense to hold back.

"Yeah, I do."

"So do I. I tend to do it the shower."

Madison was offering up a lot more information than I expected.

"Me too." I added.

"I like to hold the shower head between my legs and kind of ride the jets you know."

I'm so glad I had recently cum, because the image of Madison in the shower, would have instantly made me cream my underwear.

My dick was so hard right now, it was painful.

"Do you wanna try it?"

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna try touching it again?"

I think I had just died and gone to heaven.

"YES! I mean yes, okay." I said trying to compose myself.

"Come closer then."

I shuffled closer to Madison, to the point where I was now practically between her legs.

"Here, give me your hand."

I reached out my hand and Madison grabbed a hold of it.

"Just lightly rub here."

With that Madison pushed my fingers against her clitoris.

She gasped as my fingers made contact.

I started to rub my fingers over the raised bump.

After thirty seconds or so she moved my hand again. So, this is the labia, and here is vagina, just push your finger in. I took my finger and pushed it inside her. It was warm and wet, and the walls felt so soft and spongy.

She gasped again as my finger entered her.

She pulled my finger out and placed it back on her clitoris.

"Just keep rubbing here, okay."

At this point Madison closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. After a few minutes of rubbing, I noticed my fingers getting wetter, allowing my fingers to glide over the bump easier.

I started to go faster, and in return Madison started to breathe heavier and faster.

"Don't stop Adam, don't you dare slow down either."

I continued to rub at pace. Madison started to whimper quietly, then her volume increased. Her face was turning pinker, her cheeks rosier.

Then out of no where, she grabbed my hand and held it down hard against her clitoris. I was unable to move my fingers, when Madison snapped her legs closed. Her face scrunched up and she let out a laboured moan. My trapped hand could feel her body tremble.

"Oh, oh, oh, mmmmm, Oh my god!"

She exhaled deeply, pushing the air out between her pursed lips.

"Did you just..." I asked.

With her head back and eyes still closed, she slowly nodded her head.

I had given a girl an orgasm. A first for me, and one more thing off my bucket list.

Madison's body began to relax again, and I felt her grip loosen around my hand. When I removed my hand, my fingers were slick with her arousal. I rubbed the residue between my fingers until it dried up.

"I'm so sorry Ad, but all this studying, I'm not gonna lie, has really turned me on big time. I so needed that release. God, you must think I'm a right hoe."

"Absolutely not, I would never think of you as that. I mean I get it; everyone needs a release; I know I do." I replied, awkwardly shuffling my legs.

"Do you need a helping hand with that?"

Madison didn't wait for me to answer.

"Come on, one good turn deserves another and all that. Slide back on the bed and lie down."

I did as I was told, laying back and looking up at the ceiling. Then next thing I knew, Madison had climbed on to my legs and sat down just over my knees. She started to unbutton my jeans and tugging them down a bit, before pulling down the front of my underwear. My dick sprang out.

"Whoa, this guy definitely needs attention."

I felt Madison's warm hand grip around my aching dick.

"God, this feels so hard. Does it hurt when it's like this?"

"It can be a bit uncomfortable."

"I bet."

"So, how am I doing this exactly?"

I reached down and put my hand over hers and mimicked a jerk.

"Just keep doing this."

I moved my hand away, and Madison took over, proceeded to jerk me off. This felt AMAZING! Oh my god, did this feel good. She was so good at it as well, not too fast, not too tight. She was a natural.

"Is this okay?" She asked, bouncing on my legs as she jerked away.

"Yeah, that's good."

My head was spinning. I was lying down on Madison's bed as she jerked me, with the added bonus, that she was naked from the waist down. We were so close to having actual sex, it was just so unreal.